REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 05-31-2010, 02:34 PM   #76
The RS Freebie guru

Thanked 2,491 Times in 860 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valour View Post
Fortune favors the bold: ie don’t be a pussy and turn informer like a rat!

Police cruiser shows up 90 minutes later. Pulls up behind… me!
Flash light in my window. Hands drawn to their pistols “Sir, can we please see your hands!”
They ask for my id etc. and finally say to me “So, I guess u just didn’t feel like moving? U know we have more important things to take care of?”
“Yes officer, that’s why I didn’t call 911. I was quite content to settle this on my own time.”
“Yeah… I can see that…Did you have anything to drink?”
“Nope”
“Ok”

The other partner to the other driver:

“I can’t believe in this day and age you don’t know how to get along? Do you know how busy we are? This is NOT a police matter! Do you know how many people get shot and hurt in this city and we got to go take care of that stuff? Here you are wasting my time when someone’s house is burning down. You are an adult! Act like one!”

“But he came speeding down here really fast( lie ) and he wouldn’t back up!”
Wife: “He’s a drug dealer and he thinks he owns the road!” (not making this up!)
Cop “I don’t care! Get in your car and move out of the way!”
“But he can just reverse out of the way”
Cop: “SO CAN YOU!! JESUS EFFING CHRIST MOVE YOUR CAR NOW!! YOU’RE A GROWN ADULT!”

The cop then allows me to leave. At this time, the other guys family starts coming out of the house again to witness his defeat. They say that they can be a witness I was speeding. Cop keeps him behind to talk about the time wasting phone call. I slowly drive forward, vindicated, smiling with the V sign at the dude and his wife.

Small victories... tasty like salty peanuts. Peanuts, the proper diameter of your anus. Protect it well my friends!
Well, it worked out in your favour... but I think the outcome could have just as easily been that the cop made you back up instead. They probably just picked between the two of you randomly... not necessarily so much vindicating that you were right and he was wrong.
Advertisement
InvisibleSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 02:45 PM   #77
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Quote:
Or I could text them to help me pass the time! My dear friend, once you press the girls magic button, they will come to you!
sit and text girls to pass by 90 minutes or so? in doing so, they'll have more interest in you as you've pressed their magic button.

or,

reverse and rush home plow the 5 girls at once, having pressed their magic button. enjoying 5 sandwichs 90 minutes after.

Rule 1: You do not talk about Fight Club. Rule 2: You do not talk about Fight Club.
v.Rossi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 02:48 PM   #78
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

So probably amplifying this reaction from me was that I just returned from Shanghai World Expo. People there do not understand the concept of line up and Next in line. I was boxing out jumpers left and right sending them flying with my Shaq-ass. We're talking about airport line up, taxi, line up, ticket lineup. It don't mean shit. Buddy just pops up to the fron desk WHILE ANOTHER CUSTMER IS BEING SERVICED AND HANDS OVER MONEY DEMANDING SERVICE. I have no idea why the service people don't bounce them out to the back.

After I bounce them out of my way, he'll just go to another line and cut there. Well, I guess as long as he ain't jacking my spot. i can;t fight for everyone!

7seven: I really can't stand all these idiots who hit the gym now just because they watched 300 and want to be like a spartan. Case in point, this skinny guy comes into the gym the other day, must have only weighed ~ 140lbs, loads on 2 plates on the bench rack, mutters to himself, for sparta, unracks the barbell and proceeds to drop it directly on his chest.
Valour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 02:50 PM   #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by coupeziRL View Post
sit and text girls to pass by 90 minutes or so? in doing so, they'll have more interest in you as you've pressed their magic button.

or,

reverse and rush home plow the 5 girls at once, having pressed their magic button. enjoying 5 sandwichs 90 minutes after.
EPIC. but thats what I meant, text them to summon them to my car. But u get the idea!

7seven: I really can't stand all these idiots who hit the gym now just because they watched 300 and want to be like a spartan. Case in point, this skinny guy comes into the gym the other day, must have only weighed ~ 140lbs, loads on 2 plates on the bench rack, mutters to himself, for sparta, unracks the barbell and proceeds to drop it directly on his chest.
Old 05-31-2010, 09:04 PM   #80
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

epic story needs more pics + vids
you! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 09:33 PM   #81
I wish I was where I was when I wished I was here

Thanked 3,098 Times in 733 Posts
http://www.revscene.net/forums/some-...e-t616224.html

hchang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 09:35 PM   #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by hchang View Post
I think Gary Oak tried to copy my pikachu. Nice one! But my pic got plagiarized...maybe i should call 911...lolz

Driver
IMG_0096.jpg

Old 05-31-2010, 09:41 PM   #83

He got lots of room:

IMG_0094.jpg

Old 05-31-2010, 09:42 PM   #84
Banned (ABWS)

oh i see what u did there
lulullul
Leparto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 09:49 PM   #85
i like gifs

Thanked 7,785 Times in 2,695 Posts
That peanut quote is pure awesomeness.

I just had to sig it.
Ch28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 09:51 PM   #86

Here's a cock shot:

IMG_0099.jpg

People get mad if u take pics of their cock w/o permission

Old 05-31-2010, 09:54 PM   #87
I wish I was where I was when I wished I was here

Thanked 3,098 Times in 733 Posts
What car do you drive?
hchang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 09:57 PM   #88
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

Thanked 1,426 Times in 482 Posts
david thompson?
Fafine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 10:15 PM   #89
My homepage has been set to RS

This thread is:

sigged

Unlike some who shall present and loudly proclaim "Have at it master!"
joquio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 10:48 PM   #90
They let me be a moderator. LOL

Thanked 3,670 Times in 867 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fafine View Post
david thompson?
Looks like it.
The Caravan guy has TONS of room behind him.
OP has the side street T intersection right behind him.
SpuGen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 11:00 PM   #91
Banned (ABWS)?

Thanked 3,985 Times in 1,690 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hchang View Post
I get it... You're Ash Ketchum...
makes sense, you both start the journey the same way, and
meet the same NPC's, battle the same trainers...
Last edited by AzNightmare; Today at 10:09 AM
AzNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 01:26 AM   #92
reads most threads with his pants around his ankles, especially in the Forced Induction forum.

Thanked 2,191 Times in 1,131 Posts
You know what. A few streets down by my house is like yours. When cars park on both side of the road one car can go through. NOW THERE IS THIS ASSHOLES LIKE YOU FEEL THEY HAVE THE RIGHT OF WAY NO MATTER WHAT. So he would just keep going straight no matter what and whould wait till the other party pack out and let him have his way.

You know what happen to one of the person that did this? He was doing it again. But this time this white dude got out of his car and beat the crap out of this road blocker. We all cheer for the white dude afterwards. Now this so call road blocker no longer does this.

And yes you are being a pussy sitting in your car doing nothing. If you are man enough you would have gotten out of your car but nope you acted like a pussy. Not to mention what if there are cars that wanted to use the road. Now they can't coz asshole like you thinks is funny to block the road. Grow the fuck up. This problem could easily be solve if you chose to be the bigger guy and back down.
Mr.HappySilp is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-01-2010, 01:53 AM   #93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.HappySilp View Post
You know what. A few streets down by my house is like yours. When cars park on both side of the road one car can go through. NOW THERE IS THIS ASSHOLES LIKE YOU FEEL THEY HAVE THE RIGHT OF WAY NO MATTER WHAT. So he would just keep going straight no matter what and whould wait till the other party pack out and let him have his way.

You know what happen to one of the person that did this? He was doing it again. But this time this white dude got out of his car and beat the crap out of this road blocker. We all cheer for the white dude afterwards. Now this so call road blocker no longer does this.

And yes you are being a pussy sitting in your car doing nothing. If you are man enough you would have gotten out of your car but nope you acted like a pussy. Not to mention what if there are cars that wanted to use the road. Now they can't coz asshole like you thinks is funny to block the road. Grow the fuck up. This problem could easily be solve if you chose to be the bigger guy and back down.
Maybe if you actually read the post, you will know that I actually left the car to survey the scene AND talk to the other driver about a diplomatic solution AND a humorous face saving one.

Also, I know it may be safe for you behind that keyboard to threaten me with a beating, but come see me face to face and perhaps you will change your tone.

The point of this exercise is to see how the situation was resolved in a battle of attrition. It's a big word. Take your time with it.

Last edited by Valour; 06-01-2010 at 02:04 AM.
Old 06-01-2010, 02:00 AM   #94

Detour.jpg

Anyways, I know the lay of the land, there are plenty of detours to get by.

Oooh look at the map! Huang's beef and Lim Kee are good places for eats!

Old 06-01-2010, 02:04 AM   #95
I only answer to my username, my real name is Irrelevant!

Thanked 10,382 Times in 3,908 Posts
wow... wtf..... sounds like your one of those guys that just snapped from taking shit all day...

he probably should have yielded since he had room.... but he probably felt the exact same way as you defending his "honour"

wtf would defend their so called honour over right-of-way?? when we watch movies/hear stories of the hero/samurai that sees a lil pissant annoying him he considers "yeah i could show this guy wtfs boss... but you know what im just gonna let it go" (this is where we find respect for the hero) its not until the hero gets pushed again that he decides to show him who's boss... (that's the part of the movie that we all find cool)

sounds like you're insecure and feel the need to take every mm (yeah millimeter) that you can...

Not to mention your arguing with a senior citizen by the looks of it.... who fucking cares??? most of them are senile... give him his inch he's old, crazy, and doesn't have much longer

in short... be the bigger man... (i can see how it was really amusing but it just seems pathetic, considering the senior involved; i have a cousin exactly like you it gets annoying @ times)
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 06-01-2010, 02:07 AM   #96

It wasn't the right of way that pissed me off, it was the cussing, slurring and impudent behaviour.

It's easy for you to sit there and call me what you want behind a keyboard. But as this scenario indicates, when you come up to my face, call me out to my face, then what happens? Think about it. You basically just called me a pussy right here, or some insecure small dick whatever. It's ok, ur safely at home. This was a face to face confrontation. It wasn't what the commodity was about ie right of way. It's about not backing down to this person's rudeness.

Oh and just in case you guys don;t get the point. In debates and discussion, holding a moral highground is a bonus. During my ordeal with buddy, I never swore nor called him names. He came out swinging with that stuff. I would appreciate if your opinions would reflect some thought. It's easy to call some one out online. Make sure your opinions have some argumentative qualities instead of just calling me a small dick man. Any chump can dish out three word insults. That's why we have fight club. I posted this for it's discussion value. Besides, even small dicks have semen. And semen makes babies. Penis mission accomplished!

Last edited by Valour; 06-01-2010 at 02:21 AM.
This post thanked by:
Old 06-01-2010, 02:21 AM   #97
I only answer to my username, my real name is Irrelevant!

Thanked 10,382 Times in 3,908 Posts
rofl re-reading my comment... i wasn't insinuating you had a small dick... but i could see how it could have been interpreted as that

i would have likely given you the thumbs up in this entire scenario if it wasn't for the fact that your opponent was a senior... with that mere fact it totally wipes away any merit? to the situation (for me nehow)
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 02:23 AM   #98

Senior? I dunno, he looked maybe 50 years or so. But 50 years or not, U call me a chink to my face you rouse the devil!

Old 06-01-2010, 02:29 AM   #99

Two cars approach. I motion to yield. All stop. Wife comes out of car to me "You chinese think you own the road!"

I motion again to yield to the right.

Buddy comes out and taps keys on my windshield "You stupid chinese! get back there now!"

So all this takes place within a minute of the initial approach. So all you haters saying with all that you'd be glad to let him have his way?

Old 06-01-2010, 02:32 AM   #100
Hypa owned my ass at least once

Thanked 1,314 Times in 540 Posts
Quote:
Senior? I dunno, he looked maybe 50 years or so. But 50 years or not, U call me a chink to my face you rouse the devil!
I don't know why people are so quick to dismiss that.

I should fail all people here claiming that they would take the moral-high-road; when I highly doubt they can remain their integrity intact when one is publically verbally abused with racial & character slanders.

I doubt these holier-than-thou characters can maintain their politenes and courtesy when they can barely contain themselves in this thread alone.

Hypocrites

Also, claiming you were a drug dealer based on your car was .
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote