REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   [Confidential] Problem with friend's gf (https://www.revscene.net/forums/619818-%5Bconfidential%5D-problem-friends-gf.html)

El Bastardo 07-14-2010 09:07 PM

[Confidential] Problem with friend's gf

The following is an Anonymous submission by an Anonymous Revscene member. If the member would like me to reply to any post please feel free to let me know

So long story short. I'm co-hosting a party with my friend[Girl A]. We've invited a bunch of friends, including my buddy and his gf[Girl B]. Girl A is my buddy's ex., they've broken up now for about 5-6yrs. I'm really good friends with Girl A and we decided to have this party to just have fun and stuff.

The situation...

Girl B is super pissed that I invited her and my buddy to the party. She is pissed on the fact that Girl A will be there, as she "hates" the shit out of her. As I recall, Girl A didn't do shit to Girl B, but Girl B just hates the shit out of her. Girl B thinks I'm trying to set up my buddy and Girl A back together. But all I'm trying to do is to get people to come and have fun. Now Girl B is making something so small seem like its the end of the world.

Its up to the point that Girl B wants my buddy to end the friendship with me over this party. Apparently she is "that pissed". They already said they won't be coming to the party, yet Girl B is still choked out of her mind over this.

I've talked to some of my buddies about this and they all think she is totally stupid and harsh unreasonable.

Your thoughts?

Inaii 07-14-2010 09:09 PM

Slap the dumb bitch upside the head imo.

Fafine 07-14-2010 09:10 PM

*crack whip sound

just ignore her.

BallPeenHammer2 07-14-2010 09:14 PM

Girl B's got some serious emotional and self-confidence issues.

Your friend should kick Girl B to the curb and go to the party anyways.

Noir 07-14-2010 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BallPeenHammer2 (Post 7029118)
Girl B's got some serious emotional and self-confidence issues.

Emotional issues aside, one should always be considerate about who you invite to events you host when there's exes and past lovers are involved. That's just the general rule.

I myself wouldn't invite a good friend's ex to my shindigs without clearing it with that friend first not out of principle, but out of courtesy.

tom827 07-14-2010 10:26 PM

immature girl B, my guess 14 years old?? if not tell her to GTFO and ur friend to dump her, they come and go like underwear, once stained and old go get new one =)

Graeme S 07-14-2010 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noir (Post 7029208)
Emotional issues aside, one should always be considerate about who you invite to events you host when there's exes and past lovers are involved. That's just the general rule.

I myself wouldn't invite a good friend's ex to my shindigs without clearing it with that friend first not out of principle, but out of courtesy.

5-6 years of ex-hood is normally enough time to let the skeletons in the closet deteriorate. I'd hang out with my exes after more than a year. Why the fuck not; even if the breakup was bad. I mean, we can just avoid each other.

Bitch is being psycho.

Mr.Jay 07-14-2010 11:08 PM

the bitch is crazy

next time you see her give her a cunt punt and stop any chance of reproduction

k2_alpha 07-14-2010 11:09 PM

tell you bud that this is a big sign on things to come if he stays with girl b

she pysco about an ex from 6 years ago, then who knows how she reacts to something with more value....

Lil Bastrd 07-14-2010 11:09 PM

wow sounds like a drama queen. Someone who loves living in drama and makes small things into big ones just to keep them going. Not much you can do.

ree666 07-14-2010 11:31 PM

Pics of both chicks is the solution.

ImportXxX 07-15-2010 01:46 AM

well if girl A is your friend then who cares about girl B..just tell her off..pretty sure your buddy will always be your buddy

TRD Rs200 07-15-2010 03:57 AM

tell girl B to shut it, then suck it!

gdoh 07-15-2010 05:31 AM

tell her to get the sand outa her vagina

hotjoint 07-15-2010 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRD Rs200 (Post 7029500)
tell girl B to shut it, then suck it!

:werd:

dhari 07-15-2010 08:39 AM

yea girl B seems to be very immature and overreacting.

v.Rossi 07-15-2010 08:52 AM

Girl B needs to stop sippin' on that haterade.

How fucking inflexible, I could never date a girl like that. If I go to this party that I presume will have liquor and will have decent girls, and if I don't get to go you're going to end it? Go to party get drunk with best buddy and girls, go with the flow and try to get numbers see where the night goes? or stay with nagging stubborn Girl (B)itch?

don't let door hit your ass on the way out.

!Yaminashi 07-15-2010 09:27 AM

Wow, Girl B needs to GTFO. I mean really? How insecure can one person get?

pastarocket 07-15-2010 10:00 AM

Hahaha, this situation sounds like an episode from a T.V. reality show. There is potential for a big catfight to happen between Girl A and Girl B.

My advice to this Anonymous member is to talk to his good friend Girl A about a heart to heart meeting between Girl A, Girl B, you, Girl B's boyfriend, and a non-mutual friend BEFORE the party.

The non-mutual friend, a friend that doesn't know Girl A and B, can act as a mediator to find out the reasons Girl B's hatred for Girl A. Anonymous member should not be the mediator because Girl B will think she is being bullied by Girl A and her co-host friend.

The mediator sets up a list of questions (see below) to get all the issues out: Example

1. Girl B, please be honest, to everyone at this meeting. Do you dislike, hate, Girl A?
If YES, explain your reasons why. The mediator must tell Girl B to refrain from using name calling, coarse language, or derogatory words against Girl A.

2. Girl A, please respond to Girl B. Again, the mediator tells Girl A to refrain from name calling, coarse language, or derogatory words against Girl B.

3. Mediator, provide a summary to everyone to make sure Girl A and Girl B understand each other. In your own words, paraphrase what you just heard.

4. Resolution: The mediator needs to ask Girl A and her boyfriend to give some real consequences to Girl B to stop her from hating Girl A.

Examples: No invites to future gatherings. Alienate them from any events to make them outcasts from the circle of friends.

If Girl B does anything stupid like send hate e-mail or utter threats to Girl A, call the police to file harassment charges.

Harassment charges against Girl B should put an end to this problem. However, things can be resolved before you go down the route towards reporting to the police to file criminal charges.

5. Go for closure on the situation. The mediator asks Girl B to admit she is wrong and to apologize to Girl A at the meeting. The mediator, the boyfriends, and this anonymous member are the witnesses of the apology.

By the way, how old is Girl B? She sounds pretty immature, given she cannot control her emotions or resolve her issues in a level headed, adult fashion.

The boyfriends need to be at this meeting prior to the party to prevent any catfights from happening.

If nothing is resolved at this meeting, I strongly suggest telling Girl B and her bf to NOT go to the party. They are uninvited to prevent Girl B from ruining the party.

Girl A is your good friend. The last thing you want to happen is for Girl B to start a war at the party to make a bad experience for everyone.

gdoh 07-15-2010 10:12 AM

just tell your buddy that they are welcome to come if they wish to but you dont want any problems and if your buddy thinks girl b cant handle it then tell him not to come

if they do show up put girl b on a short leash

yellowpower 07-15-2010 09:50 PM

What a drama queen.

sleazyho 07-15-2010 10:48 PM

Nevermind

Ulic Qel-Droma 07-16-2010 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noir (Post 7029208)

yeah dude. I would of thought most people would know about these things unless they're huge gala type parties. small parties are intimate and regardless of what you think some people hold onto shit for years if not for all their lives. You always ask, it's a manner.

mqr03 07-16-2010 04:27 AM

cancel the party
find new friends
have a new party
less drama = less stress

Noir 07-16-2010 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mqr03 (Post 7030776)
cancel the party
find new friends
have a new party
less drama = less stress

Or... why not just go ahead and party without the OP's buddy and Girl B"?

Unless there is a degree of truth of Girl A wanting to get with the exbf, I don't see why their absence from such an event would be considered a big deal.