REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   [Confidential] Long distance for six months? (https://www.revscene.net/forums/620674-%5Bconfidential%5D-long-distance-six-months.html)

El Bastardo 07-25-2010 04:56 PM

[Confidential] Long distance for six months?

The following is an Anonymous submission by an Anonymous Revscene member. If the member would like me to reply to any post please feel free to let me know.

So my gf had just gone to europe for 6 months. It's been a month without sex now and my dick is giving me a hard time.

Just wondering, how did you guys cope with long distance relationship like this?

El Bastardo 07-25-2010 04:56 PM

Whos voice is louder? Your dick or your heart?

FerrariEnzo 07-25-2010 05:09 PM

^^ like he said..

whats the real problem, the fact you will miss her or that you wont get to have sex?

if you dont mind feeling guilty, have a temp GF.... if you do mind it, then just masturbate.. if you dont want that then..... i dont know...

ScizzMoney 07-25-2010 07:01 PM

If you can't see yourself marrying her, I would just advise you to break it off so she can experience europe the way we all would want to. Single.

It would be a win / win. You'd get yours, she'd get hers.

keifun 07-25-2010 08:29 PM

Revscene's NWS section my friend.;)

Jeremy617 07-26-2010 01:20 PM

hmm, my sister just went to europe last month for 6 months.

Is your name derek?

Girl 07-26-2010 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeremy617 (Post 7044104)

Is your name derek?

:rofl:

If you can have no sex from the day you were born to the first time you did, surely you can once again have no sex for a teeny tiny bit longer.

What do you do when you get horny and your gf is not around? Try that method :p

Sex isn't everything, just keep yourself busy & active with friends, hobbies, family, work, etc,

Greenstoner 07-26-2010 02:15 PM

Quote:

Is your name derek?

LOL, would be a win if OP is derek :D

MR_BIGGS 07-26-2010 02:23 PM

Derek, is that you?

lol.

6 months man? Seriously, that's nothing.

ImportXxX 07-26-2010 02:30 PM

Quote:

Is your name derek?

lol..call your sister to watch out

FerrariEnzo 07-26-2010 04:22 PM

dude, if your complaining now.. how are you gona be when you find a girl you wanna settle down with and have a baby... haha coz there aint gona be no SEX for at least 6mo mini...
starting from around 7-8months preg to about 5-6months after birth...

jackmeister 07-26-2010 04:52 PM

Quote:

Is your name derek?

should've waited for some replies to bust him.

that would've been epic.. to the point where it could potentially be posted in other forums..

ScizzMoney 07-26-2010 04:59 PM

Depending on how old he is, 6 months can feel like a very long time. Say if he's 20, and started having sex at 15. 6 months is 10% of his 'active' life. I wouldn't have been able to wait 6 months when I was that age.

miss_crayon 07-26-2010 05:07 PM

My ex lived in TO and for half a year I was all alone without him. It was tough, However, you gotta think long term and how much this person means to you. Emotionally and physically you're gonna have to be creative with your gf. We use. To have date nights, talk everyday, phone/webcam etc. It's only 6 months, it may seem long but it'll whiz by and before you know it she'll be back
Posted via RS Mobile

v.Rossi 07-26-2010 05:10 PM

^ if you're talking on the phone everyday and every night with your significant other while having a long distance relationship, isn't he/she too available? therefore, becoming rather boring? is that why he's now you're ex?

FI-Z33 07-26-2010 08:13 PM

+1 to Girl's post..i totally agree

its js 6 months..do what you always did when you didnt have a gf

miss_crayon 07-26-2010 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coupeziRL (Post 7044364)
^ if you're talking on the phone everyday and every night with your significant other while having a long distance relationship, isn't he/she too available? therefore, becoming rather boring? is that why he's now you're ex?

Different strokes for different folks. Why we broke up wasn't because of that as we were still together for months once he moved home. For us we didn't mind talking everyday on webcam, it's not like we didn't have lives seperate from talking to each other each night before we go to bed.
Posted via RS Mobile

Ulic Qel-Droma 07-27-2010 04:17 AM

http://www.rixxxadultstore.com/image...roglide2.5.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...human_fist.png

Thank me later, I just saved your relationship.

Mugen EvOlutioN 07-27-2010 06:18 PM

^

nah man

u need this

Please don't post SNWS images in the Relationship Forum

combo with this

Zyzz 07-27-2010 07:52 PM

have u guys been on long-d relationships?

of course sex contributes to the problem, but it is definately not the main concern. It is the feeling of not having someone beside you to share your activities, and all you do is talk talk talk on the phone, which can easily turn into i miss u, me 2, bye kinds of convo, same with webcams or sms

Unless the couples are married or engaged, I havent seen anyone around me succeeded in their long-d relationships, including myself. Even when both persons dont fuck around in their own towns, and visit eachother every 2 months or so, the chances of not breaking up is highly slim.

but if it is just one-time 6 months separation, and u guys break up, then u guys just suck, and perhaps you should stop thinking with your penis when there are more important things in life

threezero 07-28-2010 12:50 AM

I travel between hk and vancouver alot these few years for personal reasons. had a few gfs during these period. I have a to say while i still don't believe in true long d relationship (more than half a year without seeing each other). If a person can't stay loyal to you for a few months that maybe you should really reconsider whether the love is really true.
For me personally i find that flirting help take off the tension (it is my belief that flirting does not equal cheating). I try not to talk to my SO every night and just concentrate on my own things.

If you can contain yourself for 6 month, sex on the first day you finally get to see her again will be so fucking awesome. trust me

AccordCouped 07-28-2010 02:08 AM

Quote:

Is your name derek?

sorry to break it to you bro but hes banging yo sista

FerrariEnzo 07-28-2010 05:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mugen EvOlutioN (Post 7045859)
^

nah man

u need this

combo with this

dude.. put your toys away! :rofl:

Mugen EvOlutioN 07-28-2010 08:18 AM

sorry man

lol
:rofl::rofl:

Greenstoner 07-30-2010 09:33 AM