REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-13-2010, 02:00 PM   #26
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!
 
Osaka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,344
Thanked 276 Times in 98 Posts
once they break up she will realize how much she really does love him... it always happens! the typical... never knew what you had until you lose it

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp View Post
When you fuckers lose your virginity, you will learn to appreciate the beauty of natural women. For now, stick to your magazines and porns where all the bitches are shaved to keep the crabs under control ;)
Osaka is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-13-2010, 05:04 PM   #27
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: BC
Posts: 3,559
Thanked 3,813 Times in 957 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNewGirl View Post
In most of the world and through most of history, marriage has had nothing to do with love. And the notion of marrying for love is considered by most historians and sociologists to be the reason we have the rates of divorce we to today. That which the heart chooses with out consulting the head, it can just as easily unchoose the same way.

That said if she's not sure, and contemplating breaking up with him, she shouldn't marry him. Clearly the relationship isn't satisfying her needs. Is he aware of her feelings (or lack there of)?
/thread

Too many retarded answers in this thread.
flagella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 08:44 PM   #28
resident Oil Guru
 
LiquidTurbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 7,716
Thanked 10,457 Times in 1,794 Posts
People settle after a period of time.
LiquidTurbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 08:00 AM   #29
Ready to be Man handled by RS!
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 75
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Is she happy being with the guy in the first place?
Kai-dai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 11:56 PM   #30
Head of HR....have a seat on that couch
 
fliptuner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Coquitlam
Posts: 20,334
Thanked 13,193 Times in 3,596 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cool moe D View Post
I have a friend who was in a similar situation. Here's how it went:
She cheated.
Oh yeah, just went through this with a married couple within my circle of friends. Oh the drama!!!
__________________
feedback

Originally posted by v.b.
can we stop, my pussy hurts...
Originally posted by asian_XL
fliptuner, I am gonna grab ur dick and pee in your face, then rub shit all over my face...:lol
Originally posted by Fei-Ji
haha i can taste the cum in my mouth
Originally posted by FastAnna
when I was 13 I wanted to be a video hoe so bad


RSUV #7
fliptuner is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 12:48 PM   #31
Retired moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Online
Posts: 4,438
Thanked 139 Times in 70 Posts
She's too comfortable to leave.

That's selfish.

My advice. Spare them both the time and leave. It's not fair for the guy and not fair for the girl who deserves that guy. Or what Osaka said, it takes losing something before you realize what you had. But keeping him around and her not being sure is just downright selfish. Nuh Uh, Girl does not approve.
__________________
I.... think I'm a girl...? :eek:


girl@revscene.net

girlはラップダンスをしたことがありません
Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 02:41 PM   #32
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
m4k4v4li's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: AB
Posts: 2,697
Thanked 218 Times in 89 Posts
whaaat r we suppose to do... after all that we've been through... now that the looove is gonne
m4k4v4li is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 03:10 PM   #33
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: 604
Posts: 851
Thanked 491 Times in 212 Posts
The kind of 'love' that she is looking for will eventually fade into what she has with this bf anyhow so depending on how you look at it ... she is ahead of her time.
whitev70r is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 01:55 PM   #34
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy
 
CA_FTW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Around the Town
Posts: 303
Thanked 65 Times in 29 Posts
love is a fricken choice..

there is no way you can feel that spark with someone forever..

you have to choose to love them and stay with them, and hope they do the same..

Or else screw it, and never have a long term relationship..
__________________
CA_FTW Says ^^^^^^^^^^
CA_FTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 01:11 PM   #35
Blood tests positive for LOL mod
 
Mananetwork's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: World
Posts: 12,999
Thanked 1,263 Times in 325 Posts
I wouldn't say she's selfish but she's choosing what looks good on paper over love. It's great when you can find both.

I've met a couple women who have divorced because the man was great on paper but no love in the air! Don't let her make that mistake

Yet I haven't found any women who have left because he didn't make ends meet. Hmm
__________________
Tomasz Wagner | Mananetwork Photography
Portfolio | Le Fan? | Twitter | Flickr | Tumblr | 500px | Contact me


artofstance
Buy/Sell Rating
Proud member of G.R.A.P.E -- Great Revscene Action Photography Enthusiasts
Mananetwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 02:08 PM   #36
How I Mod your mother
 
!Yaminashi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Crayon Box
Posts: 13,671
Thanked 968 Times in 474 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mananetwork View Post
Yet I haven't found any women who have left because he didn't make ends meet. Hmm
Are you sure this was in Vancouver?
__________________
Quote:
[19-07, 16:52] bloodmack: EB did u change my avatar and title?
Quote:
[19-07, 16:54] El Bastardo: bm i have no idea what you're talking about because i don't speak gorilla
Crayon
!Yaminashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 04:06 PM   #37
Blood tests positive for LOL mod
 
Mananetwork's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: World
Posts: 12,999
Thanked 1,263 Times in 325 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaminashi View Post
Are you sure this was in Vancouver?
Ya, reason why I said "hmm". Strange because Vancouver seems like the place for for this.

RIGHT!! Now I know, they both weren't asian girls
__________________
Tomasz Wagner | Mananetwork Photography
Portfolio | Le Fan? | Twitter | Flickr | Tumblr | 500px | Contact me


artofstance
Buy/Sell Rating
Proud member of G.R.A.P.E -- Great Revscene Action Photography Enthusiasts
Mananetwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 02:30 PM   #38
I answer every Emotion with an emoticon
 
q0192837465's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 7,762
Thanked 375 Times in 181 Posts
I know some guy who got married and then a few months down the road the wife told him she doesnt love him and want a divorce. Lost half his shit in the end. Good luck man.
__________________
Ignorance is bliss

How I wish I can remain ignorant, why do I know so much?
q0192837465 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 10:33 PM   #39
The sound of inevitability
 
The7even's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Chicago
Posts: 6,490
Thanked 682 Times in 244 Posts
She should break up. He's too good for her. Let her know please.
Women like that don't deserve shit.
__________________

The only ocean creature you can call yourself is the giant squid. He's the destroyer of ships, and the eater of seamen. At least you share one of those traits.
-Hypa


mixed girls that look predominatly asian with subtle caucasian features=what i'd give my left nut for
-6chr0nic4
The7even is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-04-2010, 10:58 AM   #40
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,687
Thanked 730 Times in 294 Posts
Man. I had this talk with a buddy of mine too.

He's kinda in the same situation. He's dating this chick whose kinda hot, but she has no ambition and super lazy. barely works and doesnt do shiet. They've been together for 6 years now. Problem for him is. . . . . he loves her (cares for her), but not the romantic-type love where he wants to marry her.

Problem for him is. . .if he breaks up with her.. given his age (27), he doesn't think he can find anyone else (especially as good looking) and is afraid he'll end up single since he doesnt have many friends and finds it hard to meet other girls.

I guess in the long run, many people settle, and pretend like they are happily married couples. .. when they are not.
iEatClams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 11:12 AM   #41
Blood tests positive for LOL mod
 
Mananetwork's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: World
Posts: 12,999
Thanked 1,263 Times in 325 Posts
^it's a gamble some people are not willing to make. 27 is still young and he's got a lot of time still!
Posted via RS Mobile
Mananetwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 11:31 AM   #42
Hypa owned my ass at least once
 
Noir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Japan
Posts: 6,747
Thanked 1,314 Times in 540 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by azndude69 View Post
Man. I had this talk with a buddy of mine too.

He's kinda in the same situation. He's dating this chick whose kinda hot, but she has no ambition and super lazy. barely works and doesnt do shiet. They've been together for 6 years now. Problem for him is. . . . . he loves her (cares for her), but not the romantic-type love where he wants to marry her.

Problem for him is. . .if he breaks up with her.. given his age (27), he doesn't think he can find anyone else (especially as good looking) and is afraid he'll end up single since he doesnt have many friends and finds it hard to meet other girls.

I guess in the long run, many people settle, and pretend like they are happily married couples. .. when they are not.
Sounds like many a trophy wife in the making. Maybe the real reason why he can't break up is because the moment he leaves, she'll get snatched by another guy faster than he can snatch his next girl himself.

So he may not have a lot of margin of error when it comes to reneging on a breakup.
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 11:19 AM   #43
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,687
Thanked 730 Times in 294 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
Sounds like many a trophy wife in the making. Maybe the real reason why he can't break up is because the moment he leaves, she'll get snatched by another guy faster than he can snatch his next girl himself.

So he may not have a lot of margin of error when it comes to reneging on a breakup.
Maybe a trophy wife, but what if she doesn't really have too much in common with him, then it's just looks as you say. The most fucked up thing about him is he doesn't find her that attractive anymore.

You know what the saying is "for every hot chick, theres a guy out there that's tired of fucking her".

I think as you get older, you care less about looks and more about the personality aspects. She's still head over heals for him though.
iEatClams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 11:35 AM   #44
resident Oil Guru
 
LiquidTurbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 7,716
Thanked 10,457 Times in 1,794 Posts
^

pix or ban. haha jk.

I think the situation you described is what most people go through. LOL.
LiquidTurbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 11:41 AM   #45
bcrdukes
 
TOS'd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Edmonton
Posts: 9,051
Thanked 5,121 Times in 1,532 Posts
it hurts..
__________________
Posted from NE 1-J W Inglis Building

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcrdukes View Post
To quote the most misunderstood individual and figurehead on Revscene:

"I am a changed person."

- TOS'd
TOS'd is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net