REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Old 08-22-2010, 09:22 PM   #26
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

fuck...its so small..
Advertisement
-10 Fit
umpadupa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 09:45 PM   #27
Trollollolloing RS sine 2005

Thanked 2,471 Times in 704 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jgresch View Post
Would you prefer sales people that all run to you in hopes you buy something? Like a flock of crows? About 75% of the people that come through the showroom each day have literally no intentions of buying a car in the near future. Half of them are scared to talk to sales people....
when i go car shopping, i wouldnt want them to flock over me, but atleast come over and greet a potential customer. salesmen should come up to u and greet u each and every time if they r not busy, and if i tell them that i am just looking around checking out cars, they should say "let me know if u need any help, i'll be right over there" and leave.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1exotic View Post
Vtec doesn't kick in on Reverse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post
its like.. oh yeah oh yeah.. ohhhh yeah... OOoooOohh... why's it suddenly feel a bit better... ohhhh yeahh... ohhh...oh..fuck... it probably ripped.
TOPEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 09:52 PM   #28
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 3,504 Times in 1,162 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by umpadupa View Post
fuck...its so small..
Is that what she said to you?

Kidding LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by RX_Renesis View Post
wtf did she get some bolt-on titties or what?
they look sooooooooooo much bigger than they were 2ish years ago.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nns View Post
I can't stand the sound of Mandarin either. Boo yow nee bey nee shing bo now noong gey shee mayo mayo mayo mayo mayo mayo mayo.
TypeRNammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 12:58 AM   #29
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

Wow, the stories from Cowell just keeps going on and on....

Lot of my friends were telling me it before already. It seems Fag-Rover and Faguar was always deserted, like as if it's a museum for those european cars. You would need to have the reception to page a Salesman for any introduction.
PDA_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 09:11 AM   #30
Banned (ABWS)

Easy solution. stop buying eurotrash VW

Das Shit.
obselete is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-23-2010, 09:16 AM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by TypeRNammer View Post
Is that what she said to you?

Kidding LOL
OUCHHH haha
is ur sol gone yet?
-10 Fit
Old 08-23-2010, 09:18 AM   #32
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 3,504 Times in 1,162 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by umpadupa View Post
OUCHHH haha
is ur sol gone yet?
Lol it was gone like 3 months ago
Posted via RS Mobile
TypeRNammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 11:21 AM   #33
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

richmond automall has the worst customer service.
At least for Honda and now vw from what I hear.
They are a really busy dealership and are there to pound out cars. If you are just looking, they don't want to waste their time talking to you but thats why they sell the most cars. They will tell you to come back another day to test drive cars and get more info. You went on a weekend right? They are there to do deals, not to walk around with you for 2-3 hours on a day where its very busy. If you want good customer service, you need to stay away from the automall and go to a dealership that is less busy where people will take the time of the day to spend time with you.

Although most people on rs just care about price anyways but then there are threads about bad customer service now. Hard to make next to nothing on a car and give good customer service.
TheSalesman is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-23-2010, 02:38 PM   #34
RabidMod

Thanked 1,099 Times in 407 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSalesman View Post
You went on a weekend right? They are there to do deals, not to walk around with you for 2-3 hours on a day where its very busy.
I went on a Thursday afternoon. I didn't want to walk around for 2-3 hours, I didn't even want a test drive. I just wanted to have them open up a Tiguan for my dad to sit in for a couple minutes, and if he liked it, grab a brochure and a card, and talk pricing / trade in value. I think that's more than fair.

Quote:
If you want good customer service,
No, how about half-way friggin acceptable customer service? I don't care how Cowell slices it, a customer should not be expected to stand and wait 10-15 minutes for an opportunity to be blessed by a sales rep's attention.

Hire more sales people!

If they're as well-off as you say they should be, banging off sale after sale, then I don't see how they can't afford to do that.

Quote:
Although most people on rs just care about price anyways but then there are threads about bad customer service now. Hard to make next to nothing on a car and give good customer service.
Well they're not making next to nothing. In my experience they move the least on pricing at the automall, so they're definitely doing okay. Yet they're not delivering on customer service either.

Only reason why I keep going back is because somehow I have this crazy ass notion in my head that people can change their ways. But this is definitely the last time, especially with all these other horror stories that seem to indicate I'm not alone in this, and that these aren't isolated incidents.

The rest of the automall is actually borderline acceptable, but Cowell VW is definitely not.

edit: Thanks though for giving the other side of the story, it's good to know.

Last edited by RabidRat; 08-23-2010 at 02:51 PM.
RabidRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 04:29 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by TypeRNammer View Post
Lol it was gone like 3 months ago
Posted via RS Mobile
wow.. damn i outta date... ur gonna go sausagefest in the csx then?
-10 Fit
Old 08-23-2010, 05:53 PM   #36
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by RabidRat View Post
I went on a Thursday afternoon. I didn't want to walk around for 2-3 hours, I didn't even want a test drive. I just wanted to have them open up a Tiguan for my dad to sit in for a couple minutes, and if he liked it, grab a brochure and a card, and talk pricing / trade in value. I think that's more than fair.
If it is a Thursday afternoon then that is terrible.

Quote:
No, how about half-way friggin acceptable customer service? I don't care how Cowell slices it, a customer should not be expected to stand and wait 10-15 minutes for an opportunity to be blessed by a sales rep's attention.

Hire more sales people!
This is how the automall works. At least the Honda dealerships have a CSI score which is what the customers rate the dealership at and Richmond honda is the absolute worst.

Quote:
If they're as well-off as you say they should be, banging off sale after sale, then I don't see how they can't afford to do that.

Well they're not making next to nothing. In my experience they move the least on pricing at the automall, so they're definitely doing okay. Yet they're not delivering on customer service either.

They move the biggest at the automall on pricing. I get people that come in to ask me to beat this insane pricing from the automall but then I look at the quote and it says, $499 administration fee, finance fees etc. And im like, what's this? And most people don't know and pay it anyways. My dealership doesn't charge this but sometimes they use the "bigger discount" to seem more agressive when really it's all the same. The automall is a high pressure type environment and I know people that work there which tell me they make sh!t. They make less on each car but they sell a lot more cars then me. Supposedly at Richmond Honda, every sales person can sell 15+ cars EASY. I'v never hit 15 cars. The automall has very high volume of traffic which is what makes it a high pressure place.
TheSalesman is offline   Reply With Quote