REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.


Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-03-2010, 08:29 PM   #1
Guest
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: vancouver
Posts: 100
Thanked 47 Times in 20 Posts
Bike cops r the suck

Why is it that Motorcycle cops always have the biggest attitude's.

For instance today i was driving home and got pulled over. The cop said he pulled me over for tinted front windows and i responded by saying i just got a vi a week ago and was going to take care of it and he proceeded give me a lecture on why tiniting was against the law. After this he said i was getting a tinted window ticket or i was going to take the tint off the window right there with a razor he had in his bike. I said i would just take the ticket, he then took the razor and started scraping my tint off and i was like wtf why are you doing this i said id take the ticket his response was "i need this for evidence in court".
he didnt just take a bit he scraped at list 6 pieces off each side and kept saying he didnt get a good enough piece for court and was crunching up the bad pieces and throwing them aside.

He also gave me front plate ticket made me get out of the car and bitch at me for about 20min.

Sorry just had to rant.
Advertisement
Dtox89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 08:31 PM   #2
Rs has made me the woman i am today!
 
Qmx323's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Richmond
Posts: 4,375
Thanked 2,082 Times in 675 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtox89 View Post
Why is it that Motorcycle cops always have the biggest attitude's.

For instance today i was driving home and got pulled over. The cop said he pulled me over for tinted front windows and i responded by saying i just got a vi a week ago and was going to take care of it and he proceeded give me a lecture on why tiniting was against the law. After this he said i was getting a tinted window ticket or i was going to take the tint off the window right there with a razor he had in his bike. I said i would just take the ticket, he then took the razor and started scraping my tint off and i was like wtf why are you doing this i said id take the ticket his response was "i need this for evidence in court".
he didnt just take a bit he scraped at list 6 pieces off each side and kept saying he didnt get a good enough piece for court and was crunching up the bad pieces and throwing them aside.

He also gave me front plate ticket made me get out of the car and bitch at me for about 20min.

Sorry just had to rant.
were u driving your lambo
Qmx323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 08:33 PM   #3
Guest
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: vancouver
Posts: 100
Thanked 47 Times in 20 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qmx323 View Post
were u driving your lambo
No M3 sorry did not specify
Dtox89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 08:35 PM   #4
Rs has made me the man i am today!
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Shanghai
Posts: 3,463
Thanked 814 Times in 319 Posts
damn thats harsh haha. were u being an ass at first?
__________________
P H O T O G R A P H E R
www.jacksonzhao.com
J____ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 08:38 PM   #5
Banned (BBM)
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: vancouver
Posts: 509
Thanked 637 Times in 122 Posts
The cop should have gotten a ticket for littering.
kokanee_vtec is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-03-2010, 08:39 PM   #6
Banned (ABWS)
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Home
Posts: 327
Thanked 136 Times in 55 Posts
Is that legal? Is he allowed to take your tint off for you without your permission?
1-Slicer-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 08:42 PM   #7
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 5,944
Thanked 13,521 Times in 1,745 Posts
What a fag, complete BS.


I also find that younger cops (early 20's) are the biggest douches....
__________________
PHOTOGRAPHY / FLICKR
1exotic is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-03-2010, 08:44 PM   #8
I subscribe to Revscene
 
boatcaptain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: russia
Posts: 1,941
Thanked 1,179 Times in 301 Posts
he is jealous that u drivin such a nice car and he gota ride a freakin motorcycle
boatcaptain is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-03-2010, 08:47 PM   #9
Guest
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: vancouver
Posts: 100
Thanked 47 Times in 20 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by J____ View Post
damn thats harsh haha. were u being an ass at first?
No i used to be an idiot with cops but found that only got me more tickets so im always very polite to cops and they usually are much easier to work with if i am but this guy just wanted to fuck me with the long hard dick of the law
Dtox89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 08:47 PM   #10
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Internet
Posts: 1,457
Thanked 528 Times in 110 Posts
probably a little jealous too
I find bike cops have a little more attitude then car cops, it's like they think their the shit because they know how to ride a motorcycle
van_driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 08:47 PM   #11
Rs has made me the man i am today!
 
PiuYi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Calgary
Posts: 3,103
Thanked 1,317 Times in 546 Posts
i don't think he's allowed to do that... you should've asked for his badge number and recorded what he was doing with your phone camera or something


....but then u'd risk getting tazed on the spot cops these days..
PiuYi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 08:48 PM   #12
Guest
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: vancouver
Posts: 100
Thanked 47 Times in 20 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-Slicer-1 View Post
Is that legal? Is he allowed to take your tint off for you without your permission?
I really dont think it is legal when i even said i dont want him to do that. Dont they need a warrant to damage something you own???
Dtox89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 08:49 PM   #13
& Associates Inc.
 
ruthless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Canada Eh
Posts: 1,630
Thanked 1,215 Times in 409 Posts
pics of lambo
ruthless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 08:51 PM   #14
not the mod you're looking for
 
FN-2199's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,695
Thanked 1,496 Times in 532 Posts
Pics of tint damage! I've always heard of cops doing this, but have never seen it
FN-2199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 08:58 PM   #15
Guest
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: vancouver
Posts: 100
Thanked 47 Times in 20 Posts
K ill post pics of tint tonight
Dtox89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 09:02 PM   #16
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001
 
shenmecar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 8,857
Thanked 2,420 Times in 669 Posts
Thats harsh. Damn!

I suggest you hire a good lawyer and dispute your tickets, then sue the bastard for vandalism.
__________________
2014 Honda Civic Si
shenmecar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 09:07 PM   #17
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!
 
threezero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 4,908
Thanked 1,224 Times in 499 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtox89 View Post
I really dont think it is legal when i even said i dont want him to do that. Dont they need a warrant to damage something you own???
well your tint is technically an illegal item. The cops do have right to take incriminating evidence without a warrant if it is in plain view.

Let say you have a big bag of weed laying on your dash, just because you tell the cop "no you can't take it" doesn't mean the cop really can't take it. Now if you have the bag of weed inside the glovebox and you give no other evidence of drug being presented in the car (ie, you or the car smells like weed, you are stone out of your mind) than the cop would need a warrant to conduct further search.

the cop cover his ass too by telling you he is doing this to gather evidence. But if he did any other damage such as scratching the window itself you might have a case.
threezero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 09:07 PM   #18
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy
 
ssonss1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 328
Thanked 418 Times in 48 Posts
I've noticed that as well, it's mostly the bike cops that give the tint and front plate tickets. Once I got pulled over by a bike cop and he took his key across my driver side window scratching the tint, his reply to me was, "now you have to remove the tint" Post some pics when you get a chance
ssonss1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 09:11 PM   #19
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!
 
RangeRover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 166
Thanked 68 Times in 27 Posts
I thought it was pretty funny to be honest. He was so dead set on ruining your day that he had to whip out the razor and tear apart your windows.

Too bad I didn't have my cat ears
RangeRover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 09:13 PM   #20
RS Operative (G)
 
hal0g0dv2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: GYM
Posts: 12,632
Thanked 4,566 Times in 1,529 Posts
dam, that is brutal
__________________
╔╦╦╦═╦╗╔═╦═╦══╦═╗
║║║║╩╣╚╣═╣║║║║║╩╣
╚══╩═╩═╩═╩═╩╩╩╩═╝
hal0g0dv2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 09:14 PM   #21
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!
 
RangeRover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 166
Thanked 68 Times in 27 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PiuYi View Post
i don't think he's allowed to do that... you should've asked for his badge number and recorded what he was doing with your phone camera or something


....but then u'd risk getting tazed on the spot cops these days..
He refused to give his badge number or his name.
RangeRover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 09:16 PM   #22
I want to be a person and not an icon.
 
Vale46Rossi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Mugello
Posts: 4,173
Thanked 5,283 Times in 892 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RangeRover View Post
He refused to give his badge number or his name.
Can't be, his badge number and name is on the ticket

lol
Vale46Rossi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 09:16 PM   #23
Guest
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: vancouver
Posts: 100
Thanked 47 Times in 20 Posts




Dtox89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 09:19 PM   #24
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Internet
Posts: 1,457
Thanked 528 Times in 110 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssonss1 View Post
I've noticed that as well, it's mostly the bike cops that give the tint and front plate tickets. Once I got pulled over by a bike cop and he took his key across my driver side window scratching the tint, his reply to me was, "now you have to remove the tint" Post some pics when you get a chance
van_driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 09:19 PM   #25
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!
 
RangeRover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 166
Thanked 68 Times in 27 Posts
Nice pics bb
RangeRover is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net