REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Auto Chat (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-auto-chat_173/)
-   -   Bike cops r the suck (https://www.revscene.net/forums/629305-bike-cops-r-suck.html)

Dtox89 11-03-2010 08:29 PM

Bike cops r the suck

Why is it that Motorcycle cops always have the biggest attitude's.

For instance today i was driving home and got pulled over. The cop said he pulled me over for tinted front windows and i responded by saying i just got a vi a week ago and was going to take care of it and he proceeded give me a lecture on why tiniting was against the law. After this he said i was getting a tinted window ticket or i was going to take the tint off the window right there with a razor he had in his bike. I said i would just take the ticket, he then took the razor and started scraping my tint off and i was like wtf why are you doing this i said id take the ticket his response was "i need this for evidence in court".
he didnt just take a bit he scraped at list 6 pieces off each side and kept saying he didnt get a good enough piece for court and was crunching up the bad pieces and throwing them aside.

He also gave me front plate ticket made me get out of the car and bitch at me for about 20min.

Sorry just had to rant.

Qmx323 11-03-2010 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dtox89 (Post 7171778)
Why is it that Motorcycle cops always have the biggest attitude's.

For instance today i was driving home and got pulled over. The cop said he pulled me over for tinted front windows and i responded by saying i just got a vi a week ago and was going to take care of it and he proceeded give me a lecture on why tiniting was against the law. After this he said i was getting a tinted window ticket or i was going to take the tint off the window right there with a razor he had in his bike. I said i would just take the ticket, he then took the razor and started scraping my tint off and i was like wtf why are you doing this i said id take the ticket his response was "i need this for evidence in court".
he didnt just take a bit he scraped at list 6 pieces off each side and kept saying he didnt get a good enough piece for court and was crunching up the bad pieces and throwing them aside.

He also gave me front plate ticket made me get out of the car and bitch at me for about 20min.

Sorry just had to rant.

were u driving your lambo

Dtox89 11-03-2010 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qmx323 (Post 7171780)
were u driving your lambo

No M3 sorry did not specify

J____ 11-03-2010 08:35 PM

damn thats harsh haha. were u being an ass at first?

kokanee_vtec 11-03-2010 08:38 PM

The cop should have gotten a ticket for littering.

1-Slicer-1 11-03-2010 08:39 PM

Is that legal? Is he allowed to take your tint off for you without your permission?

1exotic 11-03-2010 08:42 PM

What a fag, complete BS.

I also find that younger cops (early 20's) are the biggest douches....

boatcaptain 11-03-2010 08:44 PM

he is jealous that u drivin such a nice car and he gota ride a freakin motorcycle

Dtox89 11-03-2010 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J____ (Post 7171797)
damn thats harsh haha. were u being an ass at first?

No i used to be an idiot with cops but found that only got me more tickets so im always very polite to cops and they usually are much easier to work with if i am but this guy just wanted to fuck me with the long hard dick of the law :(

van_driver 11-03-2010 08:47 PM

probably a little jealous too
I find bike cops have a little more attitude then car cops, it's like they think their the shit because they know how to ride a motorcycle

PiuYi 11-03-2010 08:47 PM

i don't think he's allowed to do that... you should've asked for his badge number and recorded what he was doing with your phone camera or something

....but then u'd risk getting tazed on the spot :rolleyes: cops these days..

Dtox89 11-03-2010 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1-Slicer-1 (Post 7171807)
Is that legal? Is he allowed to take your tint off for you without your permission?

I really dont think it is legal when i even said i dont want him to do that. Dont they need a warrant to damage something you own???

ruthless 11-03-2010 08:49 PM

pics of lambo :p

FN-2199 11-03-2010 08:51 PM

Pics of tint damage! I've always heard of cops doing this, but have never seen it

Dtox89 11-03-2010 08:58 PM

K ill post pics of tint tonight

shenmecar 11-03-2010 09:02 PM

Thats harsh. Damn!

I suggest you hire a good lawyer and dispute your tickets, then sue the bastard for vandalism.

threezero 11-03-2010 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dtox89 (Post 7171829)
I really dont think it is legal when i even said i dont want him to do that. Dont they need a warrant to damage something you own???

well your tint is technically an illegal item. The cops do have right to take incriminating evidence without a warrant if it is in plain view.

Let say you have a big bag of weed laying on your dash, just because you tell the cop "no you can't take it" doesn't mean the cop really can't take it. Now if you have the bag of weed inside the glovebox and you give no other evidence of drug being presented in the car (ie, you or the car smells like weed, you are stone out of your mind) than the cop would need a warrant to conduct further search.

the cop cover his ass too by telling you he is doing this to gather evidence. But if he did any other damage such as scratching the window itself you might have a case.

ssonss1 11-03-2010 09:07 PM

I've noticed that as well, it's mostly the bike cops that give the tint and front plate tickets. Once I got pulled over by a bike cop and he took his key across my driver side window scratching the tint, his reply to me was, "now you have to remove the tint" :rofl: Post some pics when you get a chance

RangeRover 11-03-2010 09:11 PM

I thought it was pretty funny to be honest. He was so dead set on ruining your day that he had to whip out the razor and tear apart your windows.

Too bad I didn't have my cat ears :(

hal0g0dv2 11-03-2010 09:13 PM

dam, that is brutal

RangeRover 11-03-2010 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PiuYi (Post 7171828)
i don't think he's allowed to do that... you should've asked for his badge number and recorded what he was doing with your phone camera or something

....but then u'd risk getting tazed on the spot :rolleyes: cops these days..

He refused to give his badge number or his name.

Vale46Rossi 11-03-2010 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RangeRover (Post 7171868)
He refused to give his badge number or his name.

Can't be, his badge number and name is on the ticket

lol :)

Dtox89 11-03-2010 09:16 PM

http://i51.tinypic.com/2vwfxg1.jpg

http://i56.tinypic.com/29xwwh5.jpg

http://i51.tinypic.com/157jh8y.jpg

van_driver 11-03-2010 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssonss1 (Post 7171861)
I've noticed that as well, it's mostly the bike cops that give the tint and front plate tickets. Once I got pulled over by a bike cop and he took his key across my driver side window scratching the tint, his reply to me was, "now you have to remove the tint" :rofl: Post some pics when you get a chance

http://i52.tinypic.com/zkgy37.jpg

RangeRover 11-03-2010 09:19 PM

Nice pics bb