REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.


Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Support Forum > Member's Support Area / Suggestions Box / Website Bugs

Member's Support Area / Suggestions Box / Website Bugs 2016 RS.Net iT Admin: SkinnyPupp
Organizational feedback, general suggestions, account fix requests, concerns, acknowledgements, website and forum bugs & fixes. Support the site, by downloading the official RS App for Android!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2010, 01:00 AM   #1
Banned (BBM)
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: vancouver
Posts: 509
Thanked 637 Times in 122 Posts
Berzerker

I think we need a better MOD on RS chat , Berz seems like an immature prick. Maybe another MOD should watch over him. I've had about enough of his racist BS.
Advertisement
kokanee_vtec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 01:06 AM   #2
Ricer Mod
 
Berzerker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Smithers
Posts: 6,662
Thanked 4,671 Times in 1,351 Posts
Congrats you just crossed the line. There have been 3 mods in chat the last day or so that have witnessed your attitude. Remember you brought this on yourself. I encourage you to post the PM's that have been sent back and forth between us. If you don't I will. Actually just because I'm transparent and have done nothing wrong I'll post them up for everyone to see what a bitch your being.

Just for clarification so you all can be the judge here is the initial message I sent to him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berzerker
Hey man time to ease back on the gender jokes with inaii around she has mentioned a couple times that she is getting offended. Thanks bud. I would do the same for anyone that is taking offense to anything said it chat. If you get tired of the brown jokes I will put a stop to those as well...
His immediate response was to come into chat and say

"Berzerker has a vagina"

Then chat proceeded as usual with the usual suspects and usual joking around. Then Kokanee starts acting all butthurt and sends me the following messages while still joking around in chat with everyone else.


Quote:
Originally Posted by kokanee_vtec
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berzerker
Why would I want to ban you from chat. Your a fun part of it. I have nothing against you or anything you say. However Inaii was getting upset with all the comments. Why is that hard to understand. So I asked you to stop and you made me out to be the asshole. I think you need to take a look at your actions to see how things went in this situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokanee_vtec
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berzerker
You know what your being a troll about things. Do I have to go back and show you the logs about things you've said. Just because someone actually took offense to your comments doesn't mean you get to troll me. People have different tolerances to things. Inaii didn't like the sandwich and femminist comments don't get all buthurt about it. I'm not falling for your shit and I'm actually getting tired of it. Don't be a dick.


Quote:
Originally Posted by kokanee_vtec
Racist comments are a bit much dude, I feelt kinda offended . Can this come to a stop?
ya.ok Aslong as you wont be a dick towards me ,I wont. I know you would love to ban me from chat, so im not falling for your shit either.
I stopped the Inaii BS, I made you out to be an asshole because of you racist comments.
So you tell me.. did I react inappropriately or does Kokanee deserve a ban for being a whiny troll bitch and posting this bullshit thread?

Berz out.
__________________
President of RS Beat Down Crew

Last edited by Berzerker; 11-12-2010 at 01:17 AM.
Berzerker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 01:09 AM   #3
not the mod you're looking for
 
FN-2199's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,599
Thanked 1,459 Times in 509 Posts
In for PMs.



Edit: Grow up, kokanee_vtec.

Last edited by FN-2199; 11-12-2010 at 07:26 PM.
FN-2199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 01:21 AM   #4
Ricer Mod
 
Berzerker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Smithers
Posts: 6,662
Thanked 4,671 Times in 1,351 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kokanee_vtec View Post
I think we need a better MOD on RS chat , Berz seems like an immature prick. Maybe another MOD should watch over him. I've had about enough of his racist BS.
Quoted just so you can't edit your shit....

Berz out.
__________________
President of RS Beat Down Crew
Berzerker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 07:28 AM   #5
?NR
MonoPod 1 of 3
 
?NR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Internet
Posts: 7,254
Thanked 1,014 Times in 440 Posts
Berz: I don't think I need to step in here, I concur with your decision.

kokanee: evidence does not look to be beneficial for your complaint.

this is the second time there has been a complaint against you. Your behaviour was less than fitting, judging from the evidence Berz posted.

I suggest from here on you tread lightly as I have personally warned you before via pm.
?NR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 09:42 AM   #6
VLS Head Mod
 
saucywoman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: E Van
Posts: 7,996
Thanked 896 Times in 392 Posts
to put in my two cents, berz is prob one of the mods who I have NEVER seen power trip so before anyone ever accuses him of this rethink this.
__________________
Quote:
Originally posted by ThE ReMiX
---------------------
REMEMBER:-->RS is a place for car enthusiasts to come and get together because of their intrest and love for cars. Hating is not an option-take your immaturity elsewhere!


----///-\\\----Put This
---|||---|||---On Your
---|||---|||---profile If
---|||---|||---You Know
----\\\-///----Someone
-----\\///-----Who has died
------///\-----Of
-----///\\\----Cancer
----///--\\\-----Or whom maybe suffering from it
saucywoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 07:07 PM   #7
RS Veteran
 
bcrdukes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: YYZ / YUL
Posts: 24,824
Thanked 6,596 Times in 2,598 Posts
I was in the chatroom when this ensued. Such a poor decision upon kokanee_vtec to make up unjustified accusations of "racism".
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowguy
Fuck you hipster
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLOW View Post
no one said being a hipster was cheap.
bcrdukes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 07:17 PM   #8
VLS Moderator
 
Senna4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 16,343
Thanked 2,546 Times in 824 Posts
Wow...someone needs to grow up.
__________________
2007 Volvo V50
Taken by ex: 2005 Toyota Prius.
R.I.P. 1997 Lexus ES300.
R.I.P. 1989 Acura Legend Coupe LS.
Senna4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 07:46 PM   #9
They let me be a moderator. LOL
 
SpuGen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 9,129
Thanked 3,423 Times in 830 Posts
Wtf. Berz is a mod?
SpuGen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 12:08 AM   #10
Head Moderator
 
Lomac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1982
Location: Great White Nor
Posts: 22,586
Thanked 6,400 Times in 2,052 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpuGen View Post
Wtf. Berz is a mod?
Yup, we're handing out the mod titles like candy to children from a van.

Come here, Spugen... you know you want some. And while you're here, want to help me find my puppy?
Lomac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 11:30 AM   #11
VLS Head Mod
 
saucywoman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: E Van
Posts: 7,996
Thanked 896 Times in 392 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomac View Post
Yup, we're handing out the mod titles like candy to children from a van.

Come here, Spugen... you know you want some. And while you're here, want to help me find my puppy?
hahahaha yeah we sexually molest you first though
__________________
Quote:
Originally posted by ThE ReMiX
---------------------
REMEMBER:-->RS is a place for car enthusiasts to come and get together because of their intrest and love for cars. Hating is not an option-take your immaturity elsewhere!


----///-\\\----Put This
---|||---|||---On Your
---|||---|||---profile If
---|||---|||---You Know
----\\\-///----Someone
-----\\///-----Who has died
------///\-----Of
-----///\\\----Cancer
----///--\\\-----Or whom maybe suffering from it
saucywoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 11:31 AM   #12
I wish I was where I was when I wished I was here
 
hchang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: West Coast
Posts: 4,772
Thanked 2,952 Times in 682 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by saucywoman View Post
hahahaha yeah we sexually molest you first though
Where can I sign up!?
hchang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 12:46 PM   #13
VLS Moderator
 
Senna4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 16,343
Thanked 2,546 Times in 824 Posts
I'm still hurting from when Orgasm Donor err.....donated in me.
__________________
2007 Volvo V50
Taken by ex: 2005 Toyota Prius.
R.I.P. 1997 Lexus ES300.
R.I.P. 1989 Acura Legend Coupe LS.
Senna4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 01:12 PM   #14
Rider
 
gdoh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Surrey
Posts: 3,269
Thanked 2,078 Times in 530 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by saucywoman View Post
to put in my two cents, berz is prob one of the mods who I have NEVER seen power trip so before anyone ever accuses him of this rethink this.
this
gdoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 11:42 PM   #15
Ricer Mod
 
Berzerker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Smithers
Posts: 6,662
Thanked 4,671 Times in 1,351 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senna4ever View Post
I'm still hurting from when Orgasm Donor err.....donated in me.

I was lucky... I got Lomac

Berz out.
__________________
President of RS Beat Down Crew
Berzerker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 11:43 PM   #16
Banned (BBM)
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: vancouver
Posts: 509
Thanked 637 Times in 122 Posts
Was banned from RS chat about a minute ago By Berz in guessing for no apparent reason.
kokanee_vtec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 11:45 PM   #17
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 863
Thanked 486 Times in 111 Posts
i'm pretty sure this thread is the reason
Nechako87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 11:46 PM   #18
Banned (BBM)
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: vancouver
Posts: 509
Thanked 637 Times in 122 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nechako87 View Post
i'm pretty sure this thread is the reason
If this threrd is the reason that it explains it self, Berz is power trippen.
kokanee_vtec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 11:50 PM   #19
Ricer Mod
 
Berzerker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Smithers
Posts: 6,662
Thanked 4,671 Times in 1,351 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kokanee_vtec
Now what the fuck was that for? Banned from chat for what?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berzerker
What you think you can make a thread like that about a mod and not have repercussions? Your lucky your only banned from chat and not banned from all of RS. It was my choice to let you stay active and not receive a full ban. Your the only one that can make things right... there is a thread there YOU started that needs to be addressed.
Then you go and make 2 more bullshit posts in this thread... I'm suggesting a full ban to let you think about your attitude on RS perhaps a week will let you think things out?

Berz out.
__________________
President of RS Beat Down Crew
Berzerker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 11:51 PM   #20
& Associates Inc.
 
ruthless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Canada Eh
Posts: 1,625
Thanked 1,215 Times in 409 Posts
lol kokaine u drunk again?

i think he wanted to burry the hatchet but u left? w.e. guys forget about this shit and move on...we were once a happy family, no homo
ruthless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 11:56 PM   #21
Ricer Mod
 
Berzerker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Smithers
Posts: 6,662
Thanked 4,671 Times in 1,351 Posts
This is a good a place as any to "bury the hatchet" if he want's to make things right this thread is the first place it should happen.

Berz out.
__________________
President of RS Beat Down Crew
Berzerker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 11:58 PM   #22
& Associates Inc.
 
ruthless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Canada Eh
Posts: 1,625
Thanked 1,215 Times in 409 Posts
kokaine get ur hindu ass in here and apologize for the sexist comments (sse now that was racist) and calling out berz, were all friends so put this shit behind us...

ruthless out
ruthless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 12:09 AM   #23
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
jasonturbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: North Van
Posts: 2,733
Thanked 6,667 Times in 1,188 Posts
Wait a minute....

...there is girls on RS????
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonturbo
Follow me on Instagram @jasonturtle if you want to feel better about your life
jasonturbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 01:23 AM   #24
not the mod you're looking for
 
FN-2199's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,599
Thanked 1,459 Times in 509 Posts
^ Girls, and grammar retards too!
FN-2199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 10:16 PM   #25
Banned (BBM)
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: vancouver
Posts: 509
Thanked 637 Times in 122 Posts
I fail, sorry for whatever negativity I caused towards Berz. My emotions were raging at the time I made this thread, now those feelings are all gone. Sorry again Berz.
kokanee_vtec is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net