REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   #RevsceneVLS General Chat (https://www.revscene.net/forums/revscenevls-general-chat_14/)
-   -   Poor Parenting (https://www.revscene.net/forums/631498-poor-parenting.html)

dlo 11-28-2010 09:52 PM

Poor Parenting

WTF? This bitch is fucked in the dome.. I am actually glad my parents whooped my ass instead of that nonsense..

DragonChi 11-28-2010 10:29 PM

WTF... what's her response?

hsh4 11-29-2010 12:07 AM

part 2 of that vid?

quasi 11-29-2010 07:52 AM

That kid is the same age of my son. I want to beat the bitch with a broom stick.

I can't find part 2 but I did find the same video where it says that the boy is adopted. How does a person like that adopt?

dlo 11-29-2010 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quasi (Post 7207625)
That kid is the same age of my son. I want to beat the bitch with a broom stick.

I can't find part 2 but I did find the same video where it says that the boy is adopted. How does a person like that adopt?

Exactly, I may to be too young to have a kid, but I at least know doing this is just way out of control.. I would never do that to another child whether or not they did something major, but this is over a fucking fight at school, over a dam pencil? WHAT THE FUCK.

gdoh 11-29-2010 09:37 AM

wtf wow is she smoking crack or just that retarded

Marioo1991 11-29-2010 09:50 AM

thats messed up, watch him get older and do something much worse to her

Not really racist! 11-29-2010 10:18 AM

I stopped after 2:25.. this bitch needs to get her psycho head in tact.

polvoronn 11-29-2010 02:23 PM

I got the wire coat hanger for stealing Screamin' Saucers from a 7-11 when I was in elementary. I deserved it. This kid did nothing to deserve being endlessly berated while taking a cold shower - that kind of punishment is just mental.

hsh4 11-29-2010 05:34 PM

really hopes someone takes the kid away from this bitch

dlo 11-29-2010 07:46 PM

physical abuse would only leave a bruise, maybe a small scar, but doing this just fucks with the kid mentally, hope he be alright..

Marioo1991 11-29-2010 08:02 PM

more on the crazy bitch:

http://drphil.com/slideshows/slidesh...ew=&versionID=

Greenstoner 11-30-2010 01:32 PM

the kid is adopted.... maybe thats why she doesnt give a shit

shouldnt adopt a kid in the first place if you cant take care of them the right way

elwell 11-30-2010 03:02 PM

i doint understand why this bitch is abusing her son like that, what did he do wrong?

mk1freak 11-30-2010 08:51 PM

OH MY FUCKING GOD IF I EVER SAW THAT BITCH IN REAL LIFE I WOULD SLAP HER WITH MY FUCKING FOOT UPSIDE HER FUCKING HEAD THEN GIVE HER HOT SAUCE IN EVERY ORIFICE.

shit like this makes me really sad, if i had the money like some fucking movie star(s) i would spend it on developing programs to help ALL kids rather than adopting one or two i mean seriously no kid, even adopted ones deserve this. even if that bitch changes her ways i hope she burns in hell

FUCK im so pissed off now i'm gonna go hug my kids, that fucking cunt scab
this shit makes me fucking cry i really want to fail the OP for making me cry .......... but i can't sigh
*sorry mods for the language*

bcrdukes 12-01-2010 03:13 AM

Honest question for you parents: What would you have done instead as opposed to what this woman did? (which by the way looks like a chapter pulled out of some kind of KBG torture manual.)

mk1freak 12-01-2010 06:50 AM

honestly, I would always support my kids no matter what they've done. I would talk to them about how what they did made others feel and i would give them consequences to warrant the actions i would never ever torture them by a cold shower(or hot suace wtf!), those cries of torture by that kid is going to haunt me for the next few days....... :(

bcrdukes 12-01-2010 03:21 PM

The hot sauce and cold shower punishment seriously looks like it came out of some kind of Soviet torture manual.

Parents - If your child crossed the line on something, would they ever get a spanking and/or the feather duster? I know a lot of parents these days don't hit their children unless they deem it necessary (and in most cases, rare.)

ilvtofu 12-01-2010 05:29 PM

I am going to fucking waterboard the bitch

What happened to the good ol feather duster? Didn't scar me for life at all, hurts initially but whenever I went back to my room to cry/think about what I did the physical pain was gone.

mk1freak 12-01-2010 07:38 PM

oh the twins get the rare spankings...but firm discipline, tempered by love is the only way to raise a child thats not going to be a psycho, crackhead, or w/e else is wrong with society. i get just as pissed off at parents that let their kids hit them and shit...i mean like wtf thats also poor parenting. Putting the boys in the corner, holding their ears works wonders, don;t get me wrong i'm also an easy dad, these suckers get away with alot of shit..only when im not around LOL

Zoidberg 12-05-2010 01:12 PM

Fucked up. Stupid bitch..

jonwon 12-07-2010 09:54 PM

bitch needs to get fucking beat... pissed me the fuck off

Limitless 12-08-2010 10:54 PM

Wtf.. that bitch shouldn't be allowed to be the guardian of that child and should be charged for child abuse == What part of her thinks it's okay to torture a freaking 7 year old like that. I was hit with a feather duster and crap when I was a kid (asian parents), I used to and still think it was horrible, but this is just insane

whitescirocco 12-16-2010 03:06 PM

Cold shower, they do that shit in concetration camps as torture WTF!!!

6793026 12-21-2010 06:02 AM

whatever, if someone posted up a video of what some asian parents did to their kids, they would be arrested.

Again, just like what someone said above, if you're a parent what would you have done....