REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Entertainment Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/entertainment-forum_27/)
-   -   Game of Thrones **All Unaired Episode Spoilers Must Use Tags** (https://www.revscene.net/forums/632491-game-thrones-%2A%2Aall-unaired-episode-spoilers-must-use-tags%2A%2A.html)

SkinnyPupp 05-31-2016 03:05 AM

BTW my own post reminded me of how effective a sadistic fucko villain can be as a character when written well. Randall comes across as truly evil, but an actual human being. Ramsey is just a cartoon villain and comes across as just silly and annoying.

Also I highly recommend checking out Outlander, especially if you like history. It's a little heavy on the romance, so it's best watched with someone who enjoys that kind of stuff. There's enough for everyone IMO

Second season is on Netflix and hasn't been as good so far

MarkyMark 05-31-2016 06:21 AM

This season has been far too predictable. I imagine Arya will kill that bitch and somehow get back in the dudes good graces and be rewarded. We need a very unexpected death to happen to keep things interesting.

Hondaracer 05-31-2016 06:28 AM

Dat trial by combat upcoming with the mountain VS

m3thods 05-31-2016 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hondaracer (Post 8759766)

VS WHO THO??????!? :ilied:

I'm guessing this is the last real "set-up" episode of the season. Looking at the proposed episode titles for the remainders, it looks like mostly go-go-go for the last 4.

Only one month of Thrones left, however. :okay:

GLOW 05-31-2016 06:56 AM

so is edmure still technically married to frey's daughter? Kappa

GLOW 05-31-2016 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp (Post 8759756)
BTW my own post reminded me of how effective a sadistic fucko villain can be as a character when written well. Randall comes across as truly evil, but an actual human being. Ramsey is just a cartoon villain and comes across as just silly and annoying.

Also I highly recommend checking out Outlander, especially if you like history. It's a little heavy on the romance, so it's best watched with someone who enjoys that kind of stuff. There's enough for everyone IMO

Second season is on Netflix and hasn't been as good so far

when i hear outlander...i'm picturing something similar to highlander :lol
didn't know it was history related

Quote:

Originally Posted by m3thods (Post 8759771)
VS WHO THO??????!? :ilied:

are they allowed to have handicap matches like in WWE? :lol

jlo mein 05-31-2016 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkyMark (Post 8759765)
This season has been far too predictable. I imagine Arya will kill that bitch and somehow get back in the dudes good graces and be rewarded. We need a very unexpected death to happen to keep things interesting.

You saw the Hodor outcome coming from a mile away?

ScizzMoney 05-31-2016 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jlo mein (Post 8759778)

Pretty sure a lot of people did. Wasn't 'hold the door' the biggest guess people had for his name meaning anything? I could see people who strictly only watch the show to not have seen it coming. But, the people that lurk on message boards and look at fan theories this wasn't really out of nowhere.

MarkyMark 05-31-2016 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jlo mein (Post 8759778)

I didn't see it coming but by no means was I like "oh shit" when he died compared to previous seasons. It was a little sad I guess. I'm not saying I can see every storyline unfolding before my eyes but it's been pretty much business as usual this season. Jon Snow isn't dead, Dany doing her 'don't fuck with me' thing, a little incest mixed in... I'm sure the hammer is going to drop soon but 6 episodes in there's no storyline that I'm super interested about seeing the outcome yet.

The mountain is definitely the most questionable storyline going right now, I'm not sure how it's going to unfold.

Ch28 05-31-2016 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hondaracer (Post 8759766)

Robert Strong vs The Gravedigger aka Sandor Clegane! Get ready for CLEGANEBOWL!

Quote:

Originally Posted by GLOW (Post 8759772)
so is edmure still technically married to frey's daughter? Kappa

Yeah, Edmure still married to Frey's cute daughter.

Berzerker 05-31-2016 09:45 AM

That was the most satisfying episode in awhile. Finally the answer of where the fuck Benjin went and he is Coldhands! Sad he was riding a horse though. Is he taking Bran to Jon? There is a Weirwood in Winterfell for Bran to plug into if they take it back.

Arya gonna be needling a bitch me thinks but then what? Surely she is out of graces with the faceless men so how does she recover?

Fucking Tommen. I was psyched for a battle.

Berz out.

dat_steve 05-31-2016 09:47 AM

Margerie knows damn well what she's doing. She's divided Tommen from his uncle/dad, sent Jamie away to fight a war, and she kinda has the faith militant by her/Tommen's side. Lannister influence and power is hitting a low in King's Landing and she's set the Tyrell's up to take their place.

Oh and Faceless dude totally knows Arya was never fully committed imo. Maybe this is part of her training, where she will need to go full faceless to beat a faceless.

gilly 05-31-2016 09:52 AM

damn. kinda wanted to see Margerie do the walk of atonement.......

Berzerker 05-31-2016 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dat_steve (Post 8759816)
Margerie knows damn well what she's doing. She's divided Tommen from his uncle/dad, sent Jamie away to fight a war, and she kinda has the faith militant by her/Tommen's side. Lannister influence and power is hitting a low in King's Landing and she's set the Tyrell's up to take their place.

Oh and Faceless dude totally knows Arya was never fully committed imo. Maybe this is part of her training, where she will need to go full faceless to beat a faceless.

That's a great way of looking at things. Never really thought of that.

Arya has to make her way back to Kings Landing at some point but to what end?

Berz out.

dat_steve 05-31-2016 10:17 AM

for the book readers: are the faceless people just hitmen for hire? or do they actually serve a greater purpose?

edit: -1 to Sam for being beta as fuck. +1 to Jamie looked alpha as fuck trotting up to the priest (before getting shut the f down)

thumper 05-31-2016 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dat_steve (Post 8759830)
for the book readers: are the faceless people just hitmen for hire? or do they actually serve a greater purpose?

same here... are they something like a medieval version of the secret society in the movie "Wanted"?

punkwax 05-31-2016 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dat_steve (Post 8759816)

+1 said this exact thing to my wife last night.

GLOW 05-31-2016 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Berzerker (Post 8759815)
Sad he was riding a horse though.

Arya gonna be needling a bitch me thinks but then what? Surely she is out of graces with the faceless men so how does she recover?

were you hoping he was riding a chopper to go full on ghost rider with the flaming mace? :lol

i think sexy jesus still owes her for saving him so i don't think he just gonna do her like that. probably some lead up to something else.

Berzerker 05-31-2016 10:45 AM

In the books he rides a Cariboo with huge Antlers. Quite the imposing Character.

This was done before last Ep so no spoilers are had.

Berz out.

m3thods 05-31-2016 11:01 AM

Given the show's penchant for spending all of their CGI budget on the damn dragons (likely leading to the death of all the awesome direwolves), that elk would've lasted all but 10s before the wights got at it or something.

Berzerker 05-31-2016 11:18 AM

Can't they use a real one? Surely there is one out there that is domesticated.

Oh and speaking of Dragons... Drogon is fucking huge. That was awesome to see. Wonder how much bigger he will be than the others because they were in captivity?

Berz out.

Ch28 05-31-2016 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gilly (Post 8759819)
damn. kinda wanted to see Margerie do the walk of atonement.......

Download the show The Tudors. She's naked a lot in that show.

Ch28 05-31-2016 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by m3thods (Post 8759843)
Given the show's penchant for spending all of their CGI budget on the damn dragons (likely leading to the death of all the awesome direwolves), that elk would've lasted all but 10s before the wights got at it or something.

The only hope I have for the Direwolves is to see Nymeria and her huge wolfpack come devour Ramsey and the Boltons.

One can dream.

Quote:

According to Septon Maribald, the wolf pack numbers in the hundreds. HUNDREDS. That's freaking huge. And Nymeria by all accounts has become more feral than Shaggydog and Grey Wind combined.

GLOW 05-31-2016 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Berzerker (Post 8759839)
In the books he rides a Cariboo with huge Antlers. Quite the imposing Character.

https://youtu.be/O5xW62QJcI4

This was done before last Ep so no spoilers are had.

Berz out.

reminds me of World of Warcraft character with the xmas/moose pvp mount. ya i'm a nerd OpieOP

dat_steve 05-31-2016 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dat_steve (Post 8759830)

Faceless Men - Game of Thrones Wiki - Wikia

answered my own question.