REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > HealthCare & Wellness

HealthCare & Wellness Breaking the Chains of Addiction. The Last Door Recovery Society
Mature discussion surrounding important health issues and concerns. Alternative therapies, healthcare questions, discussion of community resources, peer support help, group therapy, etc.

Old 10-20-2011, 10:42 PM   #126
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 2,183 Times in 606 Posts
your right aanthony, you DO have a chill lifestyle.. if i could have that life, i probably wouldnt be using this stuff...but guess what...not everyone is fortunate to have that lifestyle. but you said it yourself, you could understand how it would be different if you lived on your own..

honestly, i dont care about peoples opinions anymore..like berz said, 3 months of working out on juice is giving me the results of a year+ of working out everyday...

cheating? who gives a fuck, im not asking for your opinion about it being cheating or not, i was asking for information about the stuff i wanted to take.

stewie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 11:18 PM   #127
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

^ LoL! I know you weren't asking, but like it or not this is gunna turn into the official RS JUICE THREAD. I can see it hitting 20+ pages. It'll move like crazy once the suns out!
AAnthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 12:50 AM   #128
Banned (ABWS)

damn u juice monkeys get big so fast
Fobman is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-21-2011, 02:48 AM   #129
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 23,816 Times in 8,190 Posts
Hmm what's easier, taking steroids, or having unlimited access to perfect nutrition, being able to get sufficient rest, and not having to worry about anything other than school and working out?
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-21-2011, 08:31 AM   #130
Big Drama Show

Thanked 3,080 Times in 1,195 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp View Post
Hmm what's easier, taking steroids, or having unlimited access to perfect nutrition, being able to get sufficient rest, and not having to worry about anything other than school and working out?
I dont cosign taking roids, but like berz said, what if ur work hours dont comply?
Posted via RS Mobile
spideyv2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 08:53 AM   #131
Ricer Mod

Thanked 5,276 Times in 1,501 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AAnthony View Post
You still have to work out and all. But you and I could hit the gym and do all the same workouts for a few months, yet for some reason you'll have grown 10 lbs more muscle than me. To me that's easy.
How could you possibly compare 2 people doing the same workout. Depending on body type, nutritional requirements, daily lifestyle one person will grow faster than another. Genetics Brah. Besides if I was juicing and doing the same workout as you I probably wouldn't grow much. It's entirely different kind of workouts when your on the sauce. You wouldn't be able to train like I do because you wouldn't be able to recover. Just like if I was training like you it wouldn't be enough stimulation. If juice was legal everyone would be doing it. Just like Celltech or any other supplements out there. Only people that wouldn't be are people afraid of needles lol. Everyone's afraid of needles a little bit until you pin yourself a couple times.. then you look forward to it

Berz out.
Old 10-21-2011, 09:21 AM   #132
RS Operative (G)

Thanked 4,566 Times in 1,529 Posts
/thread on the year
hal0g0dv2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 09:26 AM   #133

Yup if only it were legal, everyone would be pumping themselves full of synthetic hormones. As long as they don't abuse it right? Oh, except the people who are 'fraid of needles
Old 10-21-2011, 10:35 AM   #134

Quote:
haha, kk got me there.
But if anything, shouldn't the guy with perfect nutrition/tons of rest time be the one juicing, as opposed to the guy eating 2-3 meals a day. I see soo many people on the sauce with the shittiest diets....were talking 2500 cals per day, 1000 from food, 1500 from alcohol, party all night, 3 hours of sleep, etc, etc..sooo ridiculous!
Old 10-21-2011, 11:45 AM   #135
RS Operative (G)

me and strykn on roids
Old 10-21-2011, 01:58 PM   #136
Ricer Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by hal0g0dv2 View Post
me and strykn on roids
What do you do for work Hal0 as for Strykn... no comment haha

OH and AAnthony most guys that are juicing don't drink it's one of the things that you shouldn't do while your cycling.

Berz out.
Old 10-21-2011, 01:59 PM   #137
Ricer Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAnthony View Post
haha, kk got me there.
But if anything, shouldn't the guy with perfect nutrition/tons of rest time be the one juicing, as opposed to the guy eating 2-3 meals a day. I see soo many people on the sauce with the shittiest diets....were talking 2500 cals per day, 1000 from food, 1500 from alcohol, party all night, 3 hours of sleep, etc, etc..sooo ridiculous!
That's probably the reason they are juicing. They don't have the luxury of sitting around all day eating and recouping. That's why I juice.

Berz out.
Old 10-21-2011, 02:03 PM   #138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berzerker View Post

OH and AAnthony most guys that are juicing don't drink it's one of the things that you shouldn't do while your cycling.

Berz out.
It's pretty common in my age group. Bi's and Tri's then hit the club. Then again these are the types of guys that juice to get girls. As opposed to working out for self improvement.
Makes me cringe a bit..
it's the whole, live for today fuck tomorrow mindset
Old 10-23-2011, 12:41 AM   #139
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

lol with all the money you pour into juice, the process of using steroids, the added stress... it isn't much "easier" than just eating right and lifting hard consistently

its called patience.

for me, I just like the idea of how far i can push myself naturally, and to see what type of gains I can get with my genetic limits. its satisfying.

but if you're doing it for purely asthetic reasons... then harm your body all you want in the process. theres really no point in getting jealous over juicers, i mean they've earned their gains through the ultimate sacrifice; their health... which is kinda ironic seeing how exercising is suppose to be an activity for the betterment of your health LOL
m4k4v4li is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 12:49 AM   #140

Oh, but steroids are good for you remember? They are prescribed by doctors after all!
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 10-23-2011, 02:31 PM   #141
RS Operative (G)

Will u do pct next time Berz ?
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 10-23-2011, 02:38 PM   #142
Ricer Mod

Yep next time I'll do PCT like I said before the last time I rode a bike PCT was just starting to get talked about. Before any more of you come in here and say they abuse your body go talk to a doctor about it. A real doctor with sports medicine background not a 60 year old family doctor. You'll be surprised with the conversation.

As for it being more expensive? Nope. Factor in the cost of supplements and food over 3 months of eating like a whale and then compare that to eating normally. Easily over 200$ difference just in food. Over 3 months that's 600$.

Berz out.
Old 10-23-2011, 03:23 PM   #143
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 4,012 Times in 988 Posts
berz ill start when you start we'll make a log and everything... first one to 250 wins ?
strykn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 03:48 PM   #144
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

I need to figure out how I can get needles and juice up to where I'm working. They do random bag searches when we land (I get flown in and out of site).. cost of food wouldnt be an issue at all since we can eat as much as we want..
Old 10-23-2011, 04:20 PM   #145
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penner2k View Post
I need to figure out how I can get needles and juice up to where I'm working. They do random bag searches when we land (I get flown in and out of site).. cost of food wouldnt be an issue at all since we can eat as much as we want..
IMO not worth it. If you're caught you'll get kicked off site (and possibly asked to never return), and maybe blacklisted for other sites.

I worked in a fly in/out site where they x-rayed all of our bags / jackets before entering...along with scanners and the such.
Nechako87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 05:43 PM   #146
The Brown Reason

Thanked 5,863 Times in 1,525 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by penner2k View Post
If you were taking orals you can buy plastic heat shrink that looks kinda like the heat shrink on tylenol ... buy a thing of extra strength and load it up with anavar capsules and throw the heat shrink on and just do an oral cycle. Assuming they don't open the thing you'll be fine.
BrRsn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 06:16 PM   #147

Yeah that way your liver will get more of a workout than you do
This post thanked by:
Old 10-23-2011, 08:25 PM   #148
RS Operative (G)

Quote:
Yeah that way your liver will get more of a workout than you do
X20
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 10-23-2011, 09:11 PM   #149
Ricer Mod

Yea.. stay away from orals... You can use them to kickstart for a short period but I wouldn't recommend a full cycle of just orals. In that case I agree with Skinny.

Berz out.
Old 10-24-2011, 05:41 PM   #150
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nechako87 View Post
IMO not worth it. If you're caught you'll get kicked off site (and possibly asked to never return), and maybe blacklisted for other sites.

I worked in a fly in/out site where they x-rayed all of our bags / jackets before entering...along with scanners and the such.
There has to be a way. There are a couple guys on site that are juicing for sure. The only thing I can think is maybe they are contractors. If you are contracting you can drive your truck on site. Just make sure you hide your shit well and they wont find it.