REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Old 01-25-2011, 05:01 AM   #426
Marcosexual Fan Club, CEO

marco911

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangeRover View Post
I prefer Range Rovers!
How can you make the assumption I am not educated or fit?
Snooki, Langara isn't exactly Harvard. Your credentials couldn't fill a thimble.

Quote:
Also, what makes you think you can ask me why I think I'm good enough to date you? If anything I am too good for you- I wouldn't date you.
I can ask you if you're good enough to date me because there are a million little hello kitties like you who want to date a guy at the top. There are 2 ways a guy gets to the top: They can either succeed on their own merits or they can get there based on the luck of the draw. Those who get to the top based on a meritocracy will only date others of the same milieu - Princeton dates Harvard; professionals who date other professionals. That leaves the latter....

If the hello kitty girls are lucky and are born with physically attractive traits, they get to marry the remaining rich. Their husbands, invariably average looking and of modest intelligence will only marry the kittys who come from similar pedigreed families. Those who don't come from such families end up as mistresses or concubines. In time, these guys end up cheating on their spouses with younger hello kittys leaving old bitter kitty to charge away her sorrow at Louis Vuitton with her husband's black Amex. Hello Kitties usually have children young in order to secure their position. These children turn out more or less like Hyde.

Quote:
I can tell by your e-attitude that you are seriously overcompensating and you need attention. To me that screams insecurity.
Pot...kettle. I'm here because of the hilarity provided by the dumbasses who choose to debate me.

Quote:
Also, from what I have heard, you like to pair cowboy belts with Gucci shoes and pink shirts or something, definitely not my type.
Bitch please... you shop at H&M. You can hardly be considered a fashion critic.

Quote:
I like to go for well dressed young men, who are understated, modest and don't brag about their 2003 Porsche online 24/7.

Dtox for example, he is my type. He also had a Porsche newer than yours when he was like 17
Advertisement

Last edited by Marco911; 01-25-2011 at 05:17 AM.
Marco911 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-25-2011, 05:42 AM   #427
Ready to be Man handled by RS!

Thanked 1,502 Times in 506 Posts
So someone in this thread actually texted another person because they felt it was important for them to check out? How fucking lame is that?
Posted via RS Mobile
dangonay is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-25-2011, 05:43 AM   #428
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Why do you want to meet him? You single looking to mingle?
Quote:
Marco I'm sorry for bullying, you honestly. I realize you told me you want to put my face in your crotch but I guess I got carried away with all the internet drama and I saw you as a relatively easy target. I hope I didn't hurt your feelings and I hope you come to the spring car meet.
Death2Theft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 05:51 AM   #429

Sigh i actually am ashamed that i ownd a porsche at one point now.
Dtox89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 05:52 AM   #430

You started out with good intentions, but welcome to what the world looks like when you can't get by on your looks.
It's obvious that your used to having fancy things bought for you and your spoiled. Maybe you come from a wealthy background as well and can afford to do the same for your bf. Usually not the case.

Here is a tip when it comes to argueing on any matter, dont argue with emotion. It's what makes girls look really dumb and stupid. Argue with facts and logic.

Hope you dont dig your grave any deeper while your here.

Why do you think any guy would care if you spent 3 grand on a bag? Hell you could spend 3 million on a roll of toilet paper....*if* it was your own money and most guys wouldn't give a shit.
So it's obvious you've used other peoples money to buy you expensive things, which in the real world doesn't make you look all that good of a person. Again I dont think you are an intentional gold digger, your just fortunate enough to run accross the people you have. Better stick to the "financially stable" requirement that you like so much, because if your blowing 3k on bags than....chances are your not financially stable. Women are the cheapest creatures on earth..... when it comes to their own money.

Quote:
You're such a dick!!!

Last edited by Death2Theft; 01-25-2011 at 06:18 AM.
Old 01-25-2011, 06:42 AM   #431
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 12,136 Times in 3,361 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death2Theft View Post
You started out with good intentions, but welcome to what the world looks like when you can't get by on your looks.
It's obvious that your used to having fancy things bought for you and your spoiled. Maybe you come from a wealthy background as well and can afford to do the same for your bf. Usually not the case.
And here I thought you were talking to Marco :IDL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianrietta View Post
Not a sebberry post goes by where I don't frown and think to myself "so..?"
Soundy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 07:28 AM   #432
Banned (BBM)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyker View Post
FIXED.
good call sheriff
Mugen EvOlutioN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 07:42 AM   #433
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

how many of you actually bought your cars with your own money instead of your dad's money?
blkgsr is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 01-25-2011, 08:02 AM   #434
Ready to be Man handled by RS!

Thanked 1,502 Times in 506 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by blkgsr View Post
how many of you actually bought your cars with your own money instead of your dad's money?
Second car I bought with my own money was a 300ZX turbo (brand new). Was cruising when some punk in a Prelude pulls up and says "I like your daddy's car" to which I replied "my dad couldn't afford one of these - I bought it myself". Don't hate on people who have more than you, it could backfire. There's always somebody out there with something nicer than what you have. If it bothers you then I'm afraid to say you are going to live a life of constant bitterness and disappointment.
Posted via RS Mobile
dangonay is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-25-2011, 08:37 AM   #435
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

i bought my prelude ;] (ableit, used and not very expensive).

0-60 in 6.9 seconds! ;D

^also, incase the coincidence looks suspicious, i AM NOT the prelude driver stated in the above post lol.
Old 01-25-2011, 08:46 AM   #436

As much as people hate on Marco I'm sure he earns his own money. I have far more respect for someone who earns whatever it is they have, than someone who brags about having things "given" to them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundy View Post
And here I thought you were talking to Marco :IDL
This post thanked by:
Old 01-25-2011, 09:01 AM   #437
My homepage has been set to RS

Hey marco, if you're so elite what does thast make dtox?
Posted via RS Mobile
ajax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 09:08 AM   #438
Need to Seek Professional Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death2Theft View Post
As much as people hate on Marco I'm sure he earns his own money. I have far more respect for someone who earns whatever it is they have, than someone who brags about having things "given" to them.
Amen. You should only be able to reply to this thread if you buy your own car, pay your own insurance, pay your own gas, and pay for your own mods (if any).

Too many posers in here flaunting shit that isn't theirs.
Old 01-25-2011, 10:08 AM   #439
they call me the snowman

Thanked 3,993 Times in 1,374 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajax View Post
Hey marco, if you're so elite what does thast make dtox?
Posted via RS Mobile
I think it makes him your girlfriend, since you're e-sucking his dick right now.

originalhypa is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-25-2011, 11:38 AM   #440
Banned (ABWS)

this thread is gold

:
orange7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 12:25 PM   #441
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangonay View Post
Second car I bought with my own money was a 300ZX turbo (brand new). Was cruising when some punk in a Prelude pulls up and says "I like your daddy's car" to which I replied "my dad couldn't afford one of these - I bought it myself". Don't hate on people who have more than you, it could backfire. There's always somebody out there with something nicer than what you have. If it bothers you then I'm afraid to say you are going to live a life of constant bitterness and disappointment.
Posted via RS Mobile

haha don't take it so personal there champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc0lishuz View Post
Amen. You should only be able to reply to this thread if you buy your own car, pay your own insurance, pay your own gas, and pay for your own mods (if any).

Too many posers in here flaunting shit that isn't theirs.
this is exactly what i was getting at

i see too many "kids" running around in $30K+++++ cars who i know have never worked a day in thier lives
blkgsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 12:26 PM   #442
Who's naughty? I___i

more than gold, it's platinum
Szeto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 12:57 PM   #443
My homepage has been set to RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by originalhypa View Post
I think it makes him your girlfriend, since you're e-sucking his dick right now.

Hahahahaha one post about it and its e-sucking? I'm just saying, since dtox is clearly in a much more wealthy position than marco, and marco claims to be gods gift to mankind, what does it make dtox?
Posted via RS Mobile
ajax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 01:05 PM   #444
they call me the snowman

Why are you so worried about what category to put dtox in?
That's pretty fucking pathetic, man. I mean, hop on his jock all you want, but don't make it so obvious that he's your hero. It's embarassing.
Old 01-25-2011, 01:18 PM   #445
Pull Out Towing. Women rescued for free.

Thanked 2,414 Times in 1,283 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dangonay View Post
Hahaha...

Had the same thing happen to me this past summer. I was driving up Willington and stopped at the red light in front of Brentwood Mall. 5 rejects in their mid 20's were standing at the bus stop waiting for the loser cruiser when they yelled out "I like your daddy's car". They tried very hard but FAILED because a) I was much older than them and haven't lived at home with my parents for over 10 years b) car was bought used and the used S2000 market is pretty cheap c) they were waiting for the loser cruiser.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tofu1413 View Post
and icing on the cake, lady driving a newer chrysler 200 infront of me... jumped out of her car, dropped her pants, did an immediate squat and did probably the longest public relief ever...... steam and all.

(11-0-0) Buy/Sell rating
Christine
Shitvic
Pull Out Towing
SumAznGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-25-2011, 01:25 PM   #446
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Thanked 3,782 Times in 1,242 Posts
Quote:
Here is my check list for a boyfriend

No temper check
Understanding check
Fun double check
Patient too patient
Things in common doubt it
Educated well, i fly planes. does that count?
No shady things like, drinking, drugs, etc. my parents call me an alcoholic, and i'm proud of their compliment
Trustworthy check
Honest check
Likes to travel no bones
Chemistry I have a knack for getting girls attached to me
Isn't petty, doesn't play petty games I'm blunt
Is nice to my friends and family everyone loves me
Isn't insecure check
Isn't jealous don't cheat on me bitch
isn't controlling only in the bedroom
Financially stable HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA
is a good person I don't eat babies on the weekend if that's what you mean
loves animals fuckin eh
Doesn't throw a fit when I buy a $3000 handbag, understands I have a retail addiction HAHAHAA, ya... No. That $3000 could have got me a solid front axle swap
Loves me for who I am as a person, doesn't try to change me sure
No FIGHTING! I hate guys who beat other guys up what about in sports?
laid back my motto "I don't give a fuck"
modest what about my e-tude? I plan on living in a cabin, with lots of garage space.A
lways has my back (perfect example tonight when he bitched out marco for the crotch comment) unless you're being dumb, then it's your problem

I know people say money doesn't matter but it should to an extent. Money issues is the leading cause for divorce. One of my ex's had serious money problems and was always making me buy him stuff, was always driving my car, leaving the tank on empty and even stole money from my wallet. Not cool.
The second you marry for money... Well, ya...
Quote:
Originally Posted by blkgsr View Post
I'm on my fourth. Ever since I started working my parents haven't paid for shit, except spotting me money and i'd pay em back next paycheck. Couple of $500 cars and an expensive one.. Paid everything for all of them, plus all my other shit. Albeit, they did put up half the money for my 4runner but that was just cuz they didn't want me getting another Volvo and I needed a car that week.
Old 01-25-2011, 01:31 PM   #447
they call me the snowman

Quote:
Always has my back (perfect example tonight when he bitched out marco for the crotch comment)

I always thought that if I was able to go back in time, I'd probably kill baby Hitler.

But now I know for a fact that if given the chance to go back in time, I'd kick your father straight in the balls so he couldn't dump the load that became you into your mother that fateful night, and we wouldn't have to put up with your crap today.

You're like a dumb version of hyde. And that's saying a lot.
Enjoy your boyfriend's fancy cars and know that when your looks start to fail like they inevitably will, you'll be dumped to the curb without a pot to piss in.

The world is full of lonely middle aged women who used to be hot. I'm confident that your lack of personality will ensure that you will be one of those women.
This post thanked by:
Old 01-25-2011, 01:40 PM   #448

Thanked 1,557 Times in 511 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumAznGuy View Post
Hahaha...

Had the same thing happen to me this past summer. I was driving up Willington and stopped at the red light in front of Brentwood Mall. 5 rejects in their mid 20's were standing at the bus stop waiting for the loser cruiser when they yelled out "I like your daddy's car". They tried very hard but FAILED because a) I was much older than them and haven't lived at home with my parents for over 10 years b) car was bought used and the used S2000 market is pretty cheap c) they were waiting for the loser cruiser.
You shoulda yelled out "Chicks dont dig nigga's with a bus pass"... and Vtec'd outta there!!!

Current:
2006 Honda Fourtrax Rancher 400cc ATV (Offroad trails + Winter Snow Plow)
1995 Toyota Tacoma (Toy Hauler)
2003 Honda Civic SIR (Daily Beater)
2018 KTM 390 Duke (Gas Saver)
2017 Subaru WRX Sport-Tech + STI 6MT (Weekend Track)

Past:
2014 Honda Grom
1971 MG MGB Tourer
Kayo MR125 Race Bike
2001 Honda Odyssey
2009 Toyota Corolla CE
2007 Honda Ruckus
2007 Husqvarna SM610 SuperMoto
2001 Honda S2000
Dragon-88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 01:47 PM   #449
I Wanna Go Fast!

Thanked 2,393 Times in 587 Posts
Solid application for Range's love there Gab. I think you have a real shot.

JDął is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 01:52 PM   #450

Thanked 3,782 Times in 1,242 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDął View Post
Solid application for Range's love there Gab. I think you have a real shot.
Thanks man, i'm honestly putting all my apples in the basket on this one. Going for gold.