REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Old 01-25-2011, 05:08 PM   #476
no

Thanked 6,058 Times in 1,222 Posts
wtf
Advertisement
jpark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 05:22 PM   #477
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Thanked 3,782 Times in 1,242 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RangeRover View Post

I normally post on girl forums but I am really starting to like this forum. It's soooo entertaining!
That exists? Holy fuck.
Old 01-25-2011, 05:36 PM   #478
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabAlmighty View Post
That exists? Holy fuck.
Yeah a lot of the girls are so hot too.

Occasionally males will join for the sheer purpose of getting laid and it works.
RangeRover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 05:41 PM   #479
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

Thanked 1,324 Times in 249 Posts
Quote:

Occasionally males will join for the sheer purpose of getting laid and it works.
link to forum nao!
rawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 05:42 PM   #480
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawr View Post
link to forum nao!
x2
orange7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 05:43 PM   #481
I bringith the lowerballerith

Quote:
That exists? Holy fuck.
It's most likely a golddigger's forum.

Quote:

I suppose only the guys with alot of money get laid.
spyker is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-25-2011, 05:49 PM   #482

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyker View Post
It's most likely a golddigger's forum.

I suppose only the guys with alot of money get laid.
Definitely not
Old 01-25-2011, 06:17 PM   #483
Banned (BBM)

proof
Mugen EvOlutioN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 06:25 PM   #484
Marcosexual Fan Club, CEO

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajax View Post
Hey marco, if you're so elite what does thast make dtox?
Posted via RS Mobile
Quote:
Hahahahaha one post about it and its e-sucking? I'm just saying, since dtox is clearly in a much more wealthy position than marco, and marco claims to be gods gift to mankind, what does it make dtox?
Posted via RS Mobile
Quote:
A God. I also don't think you're in any position to lecture me about being able to date someone from a good background or who has money, someone "on top" as you've put it (obviously not you though). You clearly don't have as much as you'd like people to think, and you're lecturing me when we all know who I am dating sooooooooooo...Fucking LOL?
<sigh> You two dumbasses totally missed the point, so let me explain it with examples you might be more familiar with. (Multiple Choice. Select all that apply):

An elite is:

A) A gets into Harvard. Starts a software company. Software company becomes one of the most highly valued companies in the world. A becomes a philanthropist. Drives a Ford Focus.

B) B gets into MIT. In the course of his graduate studies he develops the battery technology that allows pacemakers to be surgically implanted. Drives a Prius.

C) C goes to Johns Hopkins University. After 15 years of hard work she becomes a highly regarded plastic surgeon. Drives a Mercedes E-class wagon.

D) D goes to Harvard Business school. D rises the ranks quickly in a Fortune 500 company and becomes a VP in his mid-30s responsible for a $100M business. Drives a Porsche 911 Turbo.

E) E is a drug abuser and an alcoholic. E overdoses and is taken to the emergency room at New York General. Due to shortage of staff, E does not get sufficient care and falls into a coma. A lawyer hired by E's family successfully sues the hospital for $30M. E is now a multi-millionaire worth more than B,C,and D but drools out the side of his face, and feeds out of a tube. Drives a wheelchair.

F) F is the son of a factory owner. F gets average grades in school and gets his girlfriend to do his homework for him in return for expensive bags. F's dad can't spend much time with his family so compensates by giving them lots of cash. F drives an LP560.
Old 01-25-2011, 06:28 PM   #485

Marco,

You don't reserve any right to talk about "elite" people as you are not one of them.

I didn't really bother reading you rant as your opinion is only valid if it agrees with my opinion.

I am going to wash off my face mask now.

You are retarded.
Old 01-25-2011, 06:44 PM   #486
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 12,136 Times in 3,361 Posts
Quote:

I normally post on girl forums but I am really starting to like this forum. It's soooo entertaining!
Wait'll you see my dance numbers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianrietta View Post
Not a sebberry post goes by where I don't frown and think to myself "so..?"
Soundy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 06:58 PM   #487

Fuck this thread got boring.
Old 01-25-2011, 07:00 PM   #488

Quote:
While I agree with you to an extent I thought my post made it clear I don't like people who tell me how to spend my money. I have dated guys who bitched me out for going shopping too much, with my own money. I don't think anyone should tell someone else how to spend their money.
I am going to call you out on this. You're what 21, 22? There is no way you can afford to buy $3000 bags using your own earned money. Do you really think that you should be carrying a bag worth 15% of the value of your car (also likely not paid by you)? http://www.revscene.net/forums/can-y...p-t635872.html

Quote:
I am also confused as to why you think you can pass judgements on my intellect or who I am as a person or what kind of person I am, based on a few posts I have made on a forum.
If the Payless shoes fits, honey. You're a throughly abusive person who clearly don't have much merits beyond your looks.

Quote:
I have no idea who you are, nor do I care to so I definitely wouldn't be writing up posts on here telling you about your life, looks or what I think you are really like in real life. Why do you care so much? I don't get it.
Pot, kettle. You've been trying (and failing) to do the same to me. If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen...oh wait, bad example.

Quote:
I also have A LOT of personality. Ask Dtox- that's why we've been together so long! I am a sassy chicka.
Personality is for fat chicks. Pretty chicks want to think they have personality but very few actually do.
Old 01-25-2011, 07:03 PM   #489

Quote:
Marco,

You don't reserve any right to talk about "elite" people as you are not one of them.

I didn't really bother reading you rant as your opinion is only valid if it agrees with my opinion.

I am going to wash off my face mask now.

You are retarded.
Aww. Lol. Like we really believe that you didn't read my previous post. The truth hurts, doesn't it? Maybe keep that mask on a minute longer? The smartest thing you can do for yourself is to keep looking attractive for as long as you can.

Last edited by Marco911; 01-25-2011 at 07:19 PM.
Marco911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 07:18 PM   #490
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 12,136 Times in 3,361 Posts
Quote:
Fuck this thread got boring.
It STARTED boring and hasn't really gone much above that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianrietta View Post
Not a sebberry post goes by where I don't frown and think to myself "so..?"
Soundy is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-25-2011, 07:18 PM   #491

Marco u gotta stop drinking the hateraid
Dtox89 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-25-2011, 07:19 PM   #492
My homepage has been set to RS

So which of those examples are you? D? As an avid car buff (which I think its safe to assume you are) if you truly were elite you'd be doing better than a 2003 porshce. Just doesn't make sense.
Posted via RS Mobile

Last edited by ajax; 01-25-2011 at 07:29 PM.
ajax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 07:24 PM   #493
Banned (ABWS)

I like how this thread gone from who has the quickest car on RS to Marco911 vs RangeRover.
Old 01-25-2011, 07:26 PM   #494
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Thanked 13,521 Times in 1,745 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco911 View Post
<sigh> You two dumbasses totally missed the point, so let me explain it with examples you might be more familiar with. (Multiple Choice. Select all that apply):

An elite is:

A) A gets into Harvard. Starts a software company. Software company becomes one of the most highly valued companies in the world. A becomes a philanthropist. Drives a Ford Focus.

B) B gets into MIT. In the course of his graduate studies he develops the battery technology that allows pacemakers to be surgically implanted. Drives a Prius.

C) C goes to Johns Hopkins University. After 15 years of hard work she becomes a highly regarded plastic surgeon. Drives a Mercedes E-class wagon.

D) D goes to Harvard Business school. D rises the ranks quickly in a Fortune 500 company and becomes a VP in his mid-30s responsible for a $100M business. Drives a Porsche 911 Turbo.

E) E is a drug abuser and an alcoholic. E overdoses and is taken to the emergency room at New York General. Due to shortage of staff, E does not get sufficient care and falls into a coma. A lawyer hired by E's family successfully sues the hospital for $30M. E is now a multi-millionaire worth more than B,C,and D but drools out the side of his face, and feeds out of a tube. Drives a wheelchair.

F) F is the son of a factory owner. F gets average grades in school and gets his girlfriend to do his homework for him in return for expensive bags. F's dad can't spend much time with his family so compensates by giving them lots of cash. F drives an LP560.
way to give it away, lol.
Old 01-25-2011, 07:27 PM   #495
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1exotic View Post
way to give it away, lol.

so the answer is D?
Old 01-25-2011, 07:35 PM   #496
The Brown Reason

Thanked 5,863 Times in 1,525 Posts

this thread had potential ... now its like the end of a bukakke where the girls all sticky and guys are just cumming on her because they feel obliged to, not because they're sexually attracted to her or want to. OP needs a shower and perhaps we can start this whole thing over again. Sigh.
BrRsn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 07:40 PM   #497

^^AHAHAHAHAH.

And Ranger, I want some links to these sites. My curiosity has been piqued.
Old 01-25-2011, 07:48 PM   #498
Banned (ABWS)

Thanked 1,336 Times in 198 Posts
Quote:
^^AHAHAHAHAH.

And Ranger, I want some links to these sites. My curiosity has been piqued.
those forums suck

girls aren't funny
Zyzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 07:58 PM   #499

Quote:
So which of those examples are you? D? As an avid car buff (which I think its safe to assume you are) if you truly were elite you'd be doing better than a 2003 porshce. Just doesn't make sense.
Posted via RS Mobile
Posted via RS Mobile

How so? Well kept 911s are still cool after many years. I've had newer 911s also (997). Now I have two of them. Taiichi Ohno once said, "if a machine meets it's requirement as well as the day it was acquired, it hasn't depreciated one bit."

Last edited by Marco911; 01-25-2011 at 08:04 PM.
Marco911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 08:04 PM   #500

Quote:
I am going to call you out on this. You're what 21, 22? There is no way you can afford to buy $3000 bags using your own earned money. Do you really think that you should be carrying a bag worth 15% of the value of your car (also likely not paid by you)? http://www.revscene.net/forums/can-y...p-t635872.html
Marco, I am so glad you're going around this forum pulling up my other posts. Now, where to start, let's see....

1) My expenses are none of your business

2) Stop talking down to me, like I'm some broke ass, and you're some super baller because last time I checked, you drive a 2003 Porsche. What a joke!

3) Are you my accountant? Stop telling me how to spend my money.

Quote:
If the Payless shoes fits, honey. You're a throughly abusive person who clearly don't have much merits beyond your looks.
1) I don't wear Payless shoes. Try Louboutin, YSL, Miu Miu, etc.
2) I am a wonderful person. I don't come online on a forum to brag about my 2003 Porsche to boost my ego.

3) Every single person knows you made this thread to brag about your POS car that every single persons dad has on the west side. Anytime anyone came on here and had a nicer or faster car than you have, you insisted on making excuses as to why your super common Dad car was better. I'm glad you're my dads age and drive the most common car ever. Mid Life crisis anyone? Not to mention you're spending your time bitching at me and telling me how to spend my money when you clearly fucking suck at saving any money because you haven't been able to buy a fucking car since 2003! That's 8 years buddy. You're sooooo successful yet you haven't been able to upgrade in that long. Looks like that elitist Harvard education you got couldn't land you a job that pays enough to buy a car AT LEAST every 5 years.

Quote:
Pot, kettle. You've been trying (and failing) to do the same to me. If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen...oh wait, bad example.
I don't cook, but dtox and I are definitely in the market for a housekeeper/cook... would you like a job? You could maybe use the extra income to buy a new car...

Quote:
Personality is for fat chicks. Pretty chicks want to think they have personality but very few actually do.
Only fat people can have a personality? You're probably the dumbest person I have ever e-talked to.