REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 02-02-2011, 07:53 PM   #76
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

Straight up, I really believe him on this one. He wouldn’t pull that animal cruelty shit like, are you kidding me? I wish I just go take a trip one day and visit this guy and check up on him and see for myself. His songs are deep and got me through a lot of rough times. I definitely saw the transition from straight "hell bound" to "god as my witness."
Advertisement
Old 02-02-2011, 08:35 PM   #77
Fabulous Rugby Quad Sports Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-ternal-3 View Post
You have made your point very clear throughout this entire thread. Unfortunately that’s all we have to work with. These societies who specialize in 1) making things happen and 2) keeping things a secret, control A LOT. With that amount of control it’s easy to manipulate and destroy CREDIBLE proof. I.E. these guide stones, nobody knows who really built them. So you decide to shrug it off and completely dismiss it while the rest of us piece together what we have to work with and try to paint the bigger picture. It really is, as you said, "NOTHING but unfounded rumours and speculation" but this thread+video+theories are about making NOTHING into SOMETHING.

You ask “If this secret society does exist, then how come people talk about it?”
I think we know about it mostly because they let us. Also because some of the information just slipped out. As with any group they want to be recognized for the things that they do and us knowing about it isn’t really that dangerous. So what if there are a couple you tube video’s and internet pages documenting their work? It’s not like we are going to group up and kick in their front door. And mostly, because of the simple reason you keep pointing throughout this thread “not enough credible evidence.”

Are they really that powerful? Are they really trying to take over the world? Who knows... But I am not doubting their existence.

From my perspective the person who created that video is either on to something, or he’s an artist. An artist who found, linked, and presented this information.

Personally I like to believe that most of what’s presented is more than just coincidence. I also agree with DMX what he said in his jail interview “don't believe everything you read and only believe half of what you see.”
And allow me to show you the view from the other side,

You say that these societies make things happen and keep things secret. Is what they do documented? If it's so secret, then why do we know about it? I state this again, anyone who believes in the illuminati are piecing together things that are complete and utter coincidence.

Yes, there are these guide stones, but look through this thread and other pieces of evidence that support their existence. From the dollar bill, to the videos in the beginning, things that people look into and once again, it is purely coincidental. Some people look into things so much, they make up bullshit when really there isn't anything to make form it. You say that the theories are making "nothing into something" but what that something is, is crazy outlandish theories with very little support.

Your claim that we know about them because they let us. First off, ANYONE can claim their apart of the illuminati, and make that shit up. Isn't the main point of the group to control the media and enslave the world with a new world order? Then why would they WANT to let people know about their "plan." It's very easy to be skeptical of something with conflicting qualities; something trying to be "secret" but "wanted to be known about." If you were about to be enslaved, you wouldn't stand up for your rights, knowing that you have a majority? When you look at a claim someone makes, if there isn't good evidence to believe in it, then one should reject it.

The existence of the group is in question, so the claims of them existing, is all speculation. Like I stated before, only those in the group would know the existence of it. The existence of such a group with no real evidence of their existence is is illogical and downright ridiculous, ESPECIALLY with the claims of what they do and the signs of their existence. Most info about the group today is spread throughout the internet, and when people read it, and think about it hard, they eat it up.

Sure there is a hard line of who believes in them and who doesn't. However, me personally, to believe in the existence of a group that apparently has control in almost every facet of human life makes no sense. Like people have said before, if this group has the power to enslave the Earth, what are they waiting for, and haven't we already done that to ourselves (in the way BNR32_Coupe put it).

Last edited by RacingMetro92; 02-02-2011 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Had to clarify something
RacingMetro92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 09:10 PM   #78
RS controls my life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverFresh604 View Post
Like people have said before, if this group has the power to enslave the Earth, what are they waiting for, and haven't we already done that to ourselves?
<-- illuminati

haha jk.

Rs feedback!
NJMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 10:14 PM   #79
I subscribe to Revscene

i'm sure i'm not the only one that laughed when they saw DJ Khaled. I mean come on! Khaled and Illuminati?

IIILLLUUUUMINNAAAAAATII
WEEEE DA BEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSTT!!
dat_steve is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-03-2011, 01:18 PM   #80
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Thanked 2,116 Times in 382 Posts
hmm it appears i've underestimated this thread..

it's still here..

and still going...

dammit..

StaxBundlez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 08:59 PM   #81
Banned (ABWS)

I personally feel that this is all a bunch of B.S. yeah sure there is a chance they do exist but satan worshipers? really now??? really??? i understand if they were secret world leaders or after the money but satan worshipers??? reallly now??
feifei88 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-03-2011, 09:11 PM   #82
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,910 Times in 606 Posts
my opinion? people as dumb as you should be sterilized
Sid Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 04:20 AM   #83
JF.
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

I think china has their own secret group also..
Posted via RS Mobile
JF. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 02:03 AM   #84
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by feifei88 View Post
I personally feel that this is all a bunch of B.S. yeah sure there is a chance they do exist but satan worshipers? really now??? really??? i understand if they were secret world leaders or after the money but satan worshipers??? reallly now??

believe it or not .. it is true ... and even if you don't believe in a spiritual reality the truth is that they believe in it and chose to submit to demonic forces or were born and bred into it, and are insane/possessed.

Here is a video by a rapper named Bizzle coming against Jay Z and his symbolism
I'm not a die hard fan of Bizzle but he's decent and i'm glad hes doing his thing.
knowtion is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-05-2011, 03:24 AM   #85
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 7,382 Times in 3,464 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowtion View Post
believe it or not .. it is true ... and even if you don't believe in a spiritual reality the truth is that they believe in it and chose to submit to demonic forces or were born and bred into it, and are insane/possessed.

Here is a video by a rapper named Bizzle coming against Jay Z and his symbolism
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POB407UoI18
I'm not a die hard fan of Bizzle but he's decent and i'm glad hes doing his thing.
Old 02-05-2011, 04:00 AM   #86
I answer every Emotion with an emoticon

Either side, Jay Z bangs
Nightwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 04:09 AM   #87

Old 02-05-2011, 01:25 PM   #88
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by feifei88 View Post
lol you made an account to say this?

well you can check out bohemian grove

that's where they have their rituals of for worshiping satan and other pagan gods
liu13 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 02-05-2011, 05:01 PM   #89
Fabulous Rugby Quad Sports Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by liu13 View Post
lol you made an account to say this?

well you can check out bohemian grove

that's where they have their rituals of for worshiping satan and other pagan gods
Seriously?
RacingMetro92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 07:02 PM   #90
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

EPIC THREAD...there's obviously going to be two sides: 1 for the Illuminati and the other opposing it.

Stuff to think about: 1) If its real, how do people get information to begin with?People with alot of free time?
2) If its not real, then whats the purpose or coincidence of all these events? the money bill? the live and real interviews with rappers?
ra604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 07:23 PM   #91
Banned (ABWS)

i think there is a long history of the illuminati, it formed over time, with extremely wealthy ppl supporting agendas that would further propagate their wealth and suppressing human rights, there are insiders in the bilderberg group would have been very reliable over the years

some members of the government revealed a little about the organization when they were no longer in office

i have no idea how the music industry is involved really, something about satanic human sacrifice along those lines, i think souljah boi is apart of a conspiracy
Old 02-08-2011, 09:17 PM   #92
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

^ conspiracy to bring down the music industry with bullshit music
trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 10:14 PM   #93
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

We should discuss the Bilderberg Group while we're at it, surprised no one has brought it up by now.
Wongtouski is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-09-2011, 05:24 AM   #94
JF.

This post thanked by:
Old 02-09-2011, 07:41 PM   #95
Banned (ABWS)

This post thanked by:
Old 02-10-2011, 04:02 AM   #96
JF.

This post FAILED by:
Old 02-10-2011, 11:23 AM   #97
Banned (ABWS)

Thanked 1,107 Times in 271 Posts
Wow, you guys are mixing Freemasonry with the Illuminati.
Posted via RS Mobile
KingDeeCee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 02:28 PM   #98

The Illuminati infiltrated Freemasonry in the 1700s. So if the Illuminati still exists, this would be no surprise.

That Bill Gates vid is retarded, there is nothing even remotely close to what the person making the vid claims in it. They just don't understand what he's talking about. Healthy educated people do not reproduce rapidly, because their children are sure to survive and they have contraceptives. First world nations have flatlined in population growth. Improving the health of people in 3rd world nations will reduce their population growth.
Old 02-10-2011, 02:54 PM   #99
Banned (ABWS)

illuminati secret society, trying to take my mind soul and body
Old 02-11-2011, 10:19 AM   #100
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverFresh604 View Post
...You say that these societies make things happen and keep things secret. Is what they do documented? If it's so secret, then why do we know about it? I state this again, anyone who believes in the illuminati are piecing together things that are complete and utter coincidence.
like all crime investigations, all litte bits of evidences are put together and present as a theory devised to explain a group of facts or phenomena ...

we are the jury, proof guilty or simply dismiss the whole case as "complete and utter coincidence" is your choice

Quote:
Originally Posted by JL9000 View Post
this is the internet and everyone knows better about what happened sitting behind a desk than the people who are actually involved.
buddy is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by: