REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Technical Discussion > Autobody, Lighting, & Structural Tech

Autobody, Lighting, & Structural Tech This forum is brought to you by RPM Electronics in Burnaby.
Discussion about modifying your auotomotive lighting, retrofits, auto body, share projects, ideas, etc.

Old 03-12-2011, 02:48 PM   #1

s2000 cluster swap to EG..??

Does anyone have any information how to connect the AP1 S2000 Cluster to EG...?
I saw some many forum ,but none of it have more clear information.
Please let me know if anyone have idea.

Thank You!
Advertisement
alanng0421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 05:27 PM   #2
Banned (ABWS)

I'd like to know 2 know also.
Birchum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 09:49 PM   #3
Cool beans bro

Thanked 1,053 Times in 231 Posts
You need the pinout diagrams and the pigtails from the S2K cluster. If you dont have the pigtails its a pain in the ass.

You match up each wire from the S2K to your EG cluster harness.

The speedo and temp guage won't work out of the box so you'll will need to splice in a Speedohealer v4 to modify the signal.

Then you'll need to buy a Modify ECT module to make sure the temperature guage works properly. This also has to be sliced in.

Then you can make your bezel and done! I'm in the process of doing mine, hopefully it'll be done soon.
JordanLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 12:33 PM   #4
Official Texas Ambassador

Thanked 5,512 Times in 1,264 Posts
Was looking thru this forum for something completely unrelated and found this thread accidentally.

I looked into the exact same thing you guys were and found this guy:

MarkLamond.co.uk - S2000 Cluster - Ordering

After cost conversion and additional possible alterations you're looking at about $500 for the unit (estimated with shipping) but from what I found, this guy is the best.

Hope it helps.
She taught me right from wrong and always told me to stay positive and help others no matter how small the deed - that helping others gives us meaning to carry on. The sun is out today and it's a new day. Life is good. I just needed a slap in the face.
El Bastardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 11:56 PM   #5
Cool beans bro

Thanked 1,053 Times in 231 Posts
I emailed him many many times. No reply. Just buy my set up and youll have everything you need . Just add wiring skills.
JordanLee is offline   Reply With Quote