REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.


Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2012, 03:42 PM   #26576
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001
 
Mike Oxbig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 9,323
Thanked 2,558 Times in 925 Posts
flyers lead.
Advertisement
Mike Oxbig is offline  
Old 04-18-2012, 03:43 PM   #26577
xxx
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: vancouver
Posts: 1,393
Thanked 772 Times in 245 Posts
fleury is such a sieve
Oleophobic is offline  
Old 04-18-2012, 03:44 PM   #26578
I have named my kids VIC and VLS
 
Hondaracer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Off-Topic
Posts: 33,160
Thanked 12,122 Times in 4,585 Posts
What players make per year does not concern the fan, the only number that concerns fans is cap hit and last time I checked there were 6 goalies that make more than luongo
Hondaracer is offline  
Old 04-18-2012, 03:44 PM   #26579
I have named my kids VIC and VLS
 
Hondaracer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Off-Topic
Posts: 33,160
Thanked 12,122 Times in 4,585 Posts
Wtf am I doing watching Sens game
Hondaracer is offline  
Old 04-18-2012, 03:45 PM   #26580
manage the cap you say????
 
Not really racist!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 11,183
Thanked 3,613 Times in 1,181 Posts
fleury has been sucking shit...and two horrible penalties to start game 4 for pitts
Not really racist! is offline  
Old 04-18-2012, 03:47 PM   #26581
I'm better than you.
 
b0unce. [?]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: East Van
Posts: 8,480
Thanked 3,087 Times in 658 Posts
turn on the tv and malkin scores
__________________


'14 Toyota Yaris [Work Daily]
'89 Toyota Cressida MX83 [Collector's status]
'15 Honda Ruckus [Summer cruiser]
'96 Toyota Hilux Surf KZN185 [Weekend Warrior]



Buy & Sell Ratings!
b0unce. [?] is offline  
Old 04-18-2012, 03:47 PM   #26582
Big Drama Show
 
spideyv2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 5,715
Thanked 3,080 Times in 1,195 Posts
Neither team knows how to play D
spideyv2 is offline  
Old 04-18-2012, 03:48 PM   #26583
ESKETIT
 
Vansterdam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: EASTVAN
Posts: 23,240
Thanked 9,578 Times in 2,278 Posts
lol malkin scores after taking penalty
Vansterdam is offline  
Old 04-18-2012, 03:48 PM   #26584
manage the cap you say????
 
Not really racist!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 11,183
Thanked 3,613 Times in 1,181 Posts
wow horrible goaltending
Not really racist! is offline  
Old 04-18-2012, 03:49 PM   #26585
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 4,697
Thanked 2,193 Times in 998 Posts
Here's my take on why people in this city complain about Luongo:

All the numbers like Luongo's stats, etc are irrelevant. We live in Vancouver where people make less salary than their counterparts in the rest of the country and where it costs more to live. People tend to project their own failures in life and their poor financial situations onto scapegoats like politicians and athletes. Luongo is going to make a lot of money for some years yet. Because people in this city make peanuts, they think that $7 million a year should buy them a machine that will manufacture Stanley Cups. It just doesn't work that way - not in sports, nor in real life. People want perfection in this city because they themselves feel overworked and underpaid.
Tapioca is offline  
This post FAILED by:
Old 04-18-2012, 03:52 PM   #26586
I have named my kids VIC and VLS
 
Hondaracer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Off-Topic
Posts: 33,160
Thanked 12,122 Times in 4,585 Posts
Hence, the worst fans in the league.
Hondaracer is offline  
Old 04-18-2012, 03:53 PM   #26587
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001
 
Mike Oxbig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 9,323
Thanked 2,558 Times in 925 Posts
Oh wait, whats his contract again?

Stop talking about luongo, vancouver fans are so spoiled.
Mike Oxbig is offline  
Old 04-18-2012, 03:54 PM   #26588
Rs has made me the man i am today!
 
bballguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Home
Posts: 3,047
Thanked 1,587 Times in 631 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondaracer View Post
Hence, the worst fans in the league.
lol, says the guy who is HOPING Schneider shits the bed tonight....
bballguy is offline  
Old 04-18-2012, 03:55 PM   #26589
Revscene.net has a homepage?!
 
figure.09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,230
Thanked 181 Times in 27 Posts
2-1 penguins now
figure.09 is offline  
Old 04-18-2012, 03:55 PM   #26590
manage the cap you say????
 
Not really racist!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 11,183
Thanked 3,613 Times in 1,181 Posts
2-1 pens ppg
Not really racist! is offline  
Old 04-18-2012, 03:56 PM   #26591
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Port Moody
Posts: 1,638
Thanked 1,135 Times in 383 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tapioca View Post
Here's my take on why people in this city complain about Luongo:

All the numbers like Luongo's stats, etc are irrelevant. We live in Vancouver where people make less salary than their counterparts in the rest of the country and where it costs more to live. People tend to project their own failures in life and their poor financial situations onto scapegoats like politicians and athletes. Luongo is going to make a lot of money for some years yet. Because people in this city make peanuts, they think that $7 million a year should buy them a machine that will manufacture Stanley Cups. It just doesn't work that way - not in sports, nor in real life. People want perfection in this city because they themselves feel overworked and underpaid.
im pretty sure most people do not compare their salary to luongo's and say because he makes more then me he should play amazing hockey 24/7 lol.
TjAlmeida is offline  
Old 04-18-2012, 03:57 PM   #26592
Rs has made me the man i am today!
 
bballguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Home
Posts: 3,047
Thanked 1,587 Times in 631 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tapioca View Post
Here's my take on why people in this city complain about Luongo:

All the numbers like Luongo's stats, etc are irrelevant. We live in Vancouver where people make less salary than their counterparts in the rest of the country and where it costs more to live. People tend to project their own failures in life and their poor financial situations onto scapegoats like politicians and athletes. Luongo is going to make a lot of money for some years yet. Because people in this city make peanuts, they think that $7 million a year should buy them a machine that will manufacture Stanley Cups. It just doesn't work that way - not in sports, nor in real life. People want perfection in this city because they themselves feel overworked and underpaid.
That's a horrible take...
bballguy is offline  
Old 04-18-2012, 04:00 PM   #26593
Big Drama Show
 
spideyv2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 5,715
Thanked 3,080 Times in 1,195 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tapioca View Post
Here's my take on why people in this city complain about Luongo:

All the numbers like Luongo's stats, etc are irrelevant. We live in Vancouver where people make less salary than their counterparts in the rest of the country and where it costs more to live. People tend to project their own failures in life and their poor financial situations onto scapegoats like politicians and athletes. Luongo is going to make a lot of money for some years yet. Because people in this city make peanuts, they think that $7 million a year should buy them a machine that will manufacture Stanley Cups. It just doesn't work that way - not in sports, nor in real life. People want perfection in this city because they themselves feel overworked and underpaid.
Lol, no.
spideyv2 is offline  
Old 04-18-2012, 04:10 PM   #26594
MOD
 
Gh0stRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: VANCOUVER
Posts: 26,841
Thanked 7,553 Times in 1,957 Posts
GO PENS!!!
__________________
M0D3RAT0R

Gh0stRider's Buy & Sell Feedback


Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieH View Post
whole time i thought gh0strider was white lol

Gh0stRider is offline  
Old 04-18-2012, 04:11 PM   #26595
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001
 
Mike Oxbig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 9,323
Thanked 2,558 Times in 925 Posts
NO chance for the pens penalty kill all 3 men just standing there.
Mike Oxbig is offline  
Old 04-18-2012, 04:11 PM   #26596
Orgasm Donor & Alatar owned my ass twice!
 
DanHibiki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 6,854
Thanked 4,387 Times in 1,145 Posts
Wow fleury. Close those legs
DanHibiki is offline  
Old 04-18-2012, 04:11 PM   #26597
ESKETIT
 
Vansterdam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: EASTVAN
Posts: 23,240
Thanked 9,578 Times in 2,278 Posts
wow right through fleury LOL
Vansterdam is offline  
Old 04-18-2012, 04:12 PM   #26598
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001
 
Mike Oxbig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 9,323
Thanked 2,558 Times in 925 Posts
WOW!!!!!!!!!!
Mike Oxbig is offline  
Old 04-18-2012, 04:13 PM   #26599
Revscene.net has a homepage?!
 
figure.09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,230
Thanked 181 Times in 27 Posts
3-2 flyers now
figure.09 is offline  
Old 04-18-2012, 04:13 PM   #26600
rsx
Lomac owned my ass at least once
 
rsx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 6,259
Thanked 3,463 Times in 820 Posts
Man so entertaining!
rsx is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net