REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.


Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-22-2012, 07:57 PM   #28051
Hacked RS to become a mod
 
SkinnyPupp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Sunny Hong Kong
Posts: 46,086
Thanked 20,606 Times in 6,564 Posts
If Salo plays, I want it to be here
Advertisement
SkinnyPupp is offline  
Old 04-22-2012, 07:57 PM   #28052
Orgasm Donor & Alatar owned my ass twice!
 
DanHibiki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 6,854
Thanked 4,386 Times in 1,145 Posts
coho traded because av no give him ice time.

now if av goes, it's like we lost coho for no reason!
__________________
GO Canucks GO!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) hi there
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・$$$$$゜゜・。*。・゜*✧ .


xxx~*…like dis post if u cry evry time…~*xxx
DanHibiki is offline  
This post thanked by:
Old 04-22-2012, 07:59 PM   #28053
...in the world.
 
Ronin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Richmond
Posts: 28,464
Thanked 7,630 Times in 2,319 Posts
The only thing I don't like about AV is that he constantly juggles his lines. Absolutely hate it. That and he seems to love Raymond. No reason that guy should've gotten a sniff of the top-6 this year the way he played.

Otherwise, AV is an amazing coach.

The way I saw it this year was that EVERYONE saw how the Canucks play last year. They got a lot of attention beating the shit out of everyone in 2010/2011 but other teams have adapted to the Canucks style and the Canucks haven't improved their game or reached another level. Nashville, St. Louis, etc all caught up.

THAT is the only reason why things should change. If you asked the 29 other teams in the league if they would want AV to be their coach, at least 25 of them would say yes. Only Trotz, Babcock, Hitchcock, Byslma and maybe Torts are in that same category.
__________________
- edeats.com <-- my food blog
- edlau|photo <-- photos
- Instagram <-- moar photos
Ronin is offline  
Old 04-22-2012, 08:01 PM   #28054
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Coquitlam
Posts: 4,650
Thanked 549 Times in 204 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb_ View Post
See you guys in October. Hope the boys will step it up BIG TIME.
Quote:
Originally Posted by spoon.ek9 View Post
Until next season.. we really have no one else but ourselves to blame for this series.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sw0op View Post
full off season for the boys and a full training camp for malholtra and kesler should do wonders for next season...
Quote:
Originally Posted by LP700-4 View Post
How the fuck is this all Luongo's fault?
Quote:
Originally Posted by saiko View Post
Till next time!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonestock View Post
looking foward to next season!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ri2 View Post
next year!!! lets keep the dream alive
Getting real fking sick and tire of hearing same comments year after year
ImportPsycho is offline  
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 04-22-2012, 08:06 PM   #28055
Orgasm Donor & Alatar owned my ass twice!
 
DanHibiki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 6,854
Thanked 4,386 Times in 1,145 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
The only thing I don't like about AV is that he constantly juggles his lines. Absolutely hate it. That and he seems to love Raymond. No reason that guy should've gotten a sniff of the top-6 this year the way he played.

Otherwise, AV is an amazing coach.

The way I saw it this year was that EVERYONE saw how the Canucks play last year. They got a lot of attention beating the shit out of everyone in 2010/2011 but other teams have adapted to the Canucks style and the Canucks haven't improved their game or reached another level. Nashville, St. Louis, etc all caught up.

THAT is the only reason why things should change. If you asked the 29 other teams in the league if they would want AV to be their coach, at least 25 of them would say yes. Only Trotz, Babcock, Hitchcock, Byslma and maybe Torts are in that same category.
I know montreal would love to have him back
__________________
GO Canucks GO!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) hi there
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・$$$$$゜゜・。*。・゜*✧ .


xxx~*…like dis post if u cry evry time…~*xxx
DanHibiki is offline  
Old 04-22-2012, 08:06 PM   #28056
Waxin’ Punks
 
punkwax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: South Surrey
Posts: 6,090
Thanked 5,037 Times in 1,634 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanHibiki View Post
coho traded because av no give him ice time.

now if av goes, it's like we lost coho for no reason!
Are you serious? Coho was traded because he was rotting on the 3rd line.

Now if Kesler doesn't regain '10-'11 form, then people can say it was a mistake. The trade hinges on Kesler's performance more than it does Kassian's at this point.
__________________
If you drive like an asshole, you probably are one.
punkwax is offline  
Old 04-22-2012, 08:06 PM   #28057
manage the cap you say????
 
Not really racist!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 11,173
Thanked 3,610 Times in 1,179 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportPsycho View Post
Getting real fking sick and tire of hearing same comments year after year
Because maybe that's the only thing left we have to say as fans?
__________________

\\ ______
  \(ಠ益ಠ)
   >  ヽ
   /   へ\
   /  / \\
   レ ノ   ヽ_つ ayyy lmao
  / /
  / /|
 ( (ヽ
 | |、\
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | |  ) /
`ノ )  Lノ
Not really racist! is offline  
Old 04-22-2012, 08:08 PM   #28058
rsx
Lomac owned my ass at least once
 
rsx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 6,259
Thanked 3,463 Times in 820 Posts
Never been a fan of the Sedins and the past "runs" have shown why. Regular season play vs playoff is immensely different. We won the 1st period because guys started hitting, it's all about turn over and making the D second guess.

I hate to sound like Cherry but, I'd love to have some N. American boys in this team instead of the twins.
rsx is offline  
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 04-22-2012, 08:10 PM   #28059
easy e
 
saiko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: burnabee
Posts: 3,585
Thanked 111 Times in 48 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportPsycho View Post
Getting real fking sick and tire of hearing same comments year after year
What else do you say?

Dwell on what just happened or look forward to next season.. geeze
__________________
My Feedback
Go CANUCKS!!
saiko is offline  
Old 04-22-2012, 08:10 PM   #28060
Cant Stop Modding Fat Cars w/ Cheap Pasts!
 
StylinRed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: CELICAland
Posts: 23,979
Thanked 9,790 Times in 3,550 Posts
actually went to the game today!

was hoping Luongo would have played but schneids did well but Lu must be chooooked
StylinRed is online now  
Old 04-22-2012, 08:14 PM   #28061
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001
 
Mike Oxbig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 9,313
Thanked 2,558 Times in 925 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsx View Post
Never been a fan of the Sedins and the past "runs" have shown why. Regular season play vs playoff is immensely different. We won the 1st period because guys started hitting, it's all about turn over and making the D second guess.

I hate to sound like Cherry but, I'd love to have some N. American boys in this team instead of the twins.
thats fucked up... more like you need hard nose north american boys to back up the skilled forward of European players
Mike Oxbig is offline  
This post thanked by:
Old 04-22-2012, 08:17 PM   #28062
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Port Moody
Posts: 1,604
Thanked 1,128 Times in 378 Posts
i wonder if the canucks will pull a montreal and trade schneider.
TjAlmeida is offline  
Old 04-22-2012, 08:17 PM   #28063
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!
 
cliffhanger33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 4,658
Thanked 4,282 Times in 587 Posts
Well..... I thank you Canucks for keeping me entertained for the season

Better luck next year I guess
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Aznboi128 View Post
me: can I tap that
her: why are all guys asking the same f**king question?
me: i uno.... so can I tap that
her: stfu you got a gf
me: tap together?

no reply...
cliffhanger33 is offline  
Old 04-22-2012, 08:43 PM   #28064
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: coquitlam
Posts: 228
Thanked 75 Times in 35 Posts
At least I can shave now.

Still think they need to blow this team up.
Pooface55 is offline  
This post thanked by:
Old 04-22-2012, 08:52 PM   #28065
Fanboy
 
invader's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Surrey
Posts: 3,585
Thanked 490 Times in 163 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportPsycho View Post
Getting real fking sick and tire of hearing same comments year after year
If you don't like reading those comments then GTFO out of this thread. Fans will always voice their opinions when they feel passionate about their team.
invader is offline  
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 04-22-2012, 08:59 PM   #28066
JDMEK9Mod | DogWhisperer
 
spoon.ek9's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Richmond
Posts: 13,114
Thanked 4,489 Times in 1,334 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportPsycho View Post
Getting real fking sick and tire of hearing same comments year after year
you have 2 posts in this entire thread.
__________________
1998 Honda Civic EK9 - GQ || 1990 Honda Civic Si ED7 - DD || 1990 Honda Civic ED6 - RIP
VCC Buy/Sell rating 60-0-0 || RS Buy/Sell rating 20-0-0 || HT Buy/Sell rating 1-0-0
IG: @spoon.ek9
Spoiler!
spoon.ek9 is offline  
This post thanked by:
Old 04-22-2012, 09:04 PM   #28067
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!
 
cliffhanger33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 4,658
Thanked 4,282 Times in 587 Posts
Confused which thread to post now
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Aznboi128 View Post
me: can I tap that
her: why are all guys asking the same f**king question?
me: i uno.... so can I tap that
her: stfu you got a gf
me: tap together?

no reply...
cliffhanger33 is offline  
This post thanked by:
Old 04-22-2012, 09:20 PM   #28068
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!
 
cliffhanger33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 4,658
Thanked 4,282 Times in 587 Posts
I'm pretty sure some team requires Mayray's "speed"
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Aznboi128 View Post
me: can I tap that
her: why are all guys asking the same f**king question?
me: i uno.... so can I tap that
her: stfu you got a gf
me: tap together?

no reply...
cliffhanger33 is offline  
Old 04-22-2012, 09:21 PM   #28069
rb
Network Admin Team
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 5,287
Thanked 1,154 Times in 398 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by b0unce. [?] View Post
it's easy to say we should trade mayray, but i think it's going to be a huge challenge to find a team that would want him lol
his contract is up.
rb is offline  
Old 04-22-2012, 09:23 PM   #28070
I want to be a person and not an icon.
 
Vale46Rossi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Mugello
Posts: 4,179
Thanked 5,286 Times in 892 Posts
And we're back!

I remember after game 7 and the new thread popped up right away too!

It was a good regular season, had lots of entertainment for the 82 games!
Vale46Rossi is offline  
Old 04-22-2012, 09:24 PM   #28071
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie
 
LUUUUUUUU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: vancouver
Posts: 3,824
Thanked 7,318 Times in 647 Posts
lol team1040 playing Boyz II Men - End of the Road
LUUUUUUUU is offline  
Old 04-22-2012, 09:26 PM   #28072
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!
 
cliffhanger33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 4,658
Thanked 4,282 Times in 587 Posts
Im gna legit miss watching the Canucks....
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Aznboi128 View Post
me: can I tap that
her: why are all guys asking the same f**king question?
me: i uno.... so can I tap that
her: stfu you got a gf
me: tap together?

no reply...
cliffhanger33 is offline  
Old 04-22-2012, 09:48 PM   #28073
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001
 
Mike Oxbig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 9,313
Thanked 2,558 Times in 925 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cliffhanger33 View Post
Confused which thread to post now
dont bring anything related to this season to next thread, its bad luck!!!!!!
Mike Oxbig is offline  
Old 04-22-2012, 09:49 PM   #28074
My homepage has been set to RS
 
krazynuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Richmond
Posts: 2,227
Thanked 604 Times in 141 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cliffhanger33 View Post
Im gna legit miss watching the Canucks....
As will I.....

Chicago Wolves games now I guess....they are only down 0 - 2 in the series
krazynuck is offline  
Old 04-22-2012, 09:50 PM   #28075
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001
 
Mike Oxbig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 9,313
Thanked 2,558 Times in 925 Posts
close this thread start it during mid august

/thread
Mike Oxbig is offline  
This post thanked by:
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net