REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 08-17-2011, 11:04 PM   #101
My homepage has been set to RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berzerker View Post
I know several people from that pic personally and I can say they are chill guys. Call them douchbags whatever but on a personal level they are just like anyone else. I feel better hanging out with them then a lot of my other friends who go out of their way to try and start shit to be tough guys.

Berz out.
Drug and weapon dealers that are also murderers (oh don't forget about all the fraud too) are just like anyone else? These so called "chilled" guys are douchebags no matter what level you speak of.

If you would rather hang out with them then your own lot of friends I expect your morals aren't very high and you should probably look for a new set of friends...

As for the girls in the car, living off the proceeds of crime, and thinking life is awesome... Whether these girls were girl friends or just some ass they picked up, this story should be read out loud to all the dumb girls who think hanging with these cool dudes is awesome!
Advertisement

Quasi loves men

Last edited by Narayan; 08-17-2011 at 11:22 PM.
Narayan is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 08-17-2011, 11:14 PM   #102
I only answer to my username, my real name is Irrelevant!

Thanked 10,382 Times in 3,908 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco911 View Post
Just like everyone else? I guess that's true if you don't count having no moral compass.

In order to finance their lavish lifestyle, they have no qualms about bringing misery to others. The irony is that they feel that they have to enforce their own heightened sense of justice against others at any perceived slight.
sounds like banks/traders/etc
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-17-2011, 11:27 PM   #103
Marcosexual Fan Club, CEO

Quote:
Originally Posted by StylinRed View Post
sounds like banks/traders/etc
True a lot of bankers are scum too. But they are technically not breaking the law.

Yay for more regulation.
Old 08-18-2011, 08:19 AM   #104
Ready to be Man handled by RS!

Thanked 1,502 Times in 506 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayare604 View Post
Real gangsters don't go out looking for trouble and starting shit. It's usually those Jersey Shore looking, lobster tanned fucks at clubs that do.
No, they just do everything behind the scenes, committing countless violent crimes & murders and destroying thousands of peoples lives all while being nice and polite in public (like doing charity work for children and veterans). HA and everyone like them are the lowest scum of the earth.

Sorry, but anyone who knows a full patch HA member and thinks they are "chill" or "nice" doesn't really know them or is completely blind. Not every HA member is a murderer, drug dealer, pimp or enforcer. But they're part of a system full of these people and activities and are just as guilty of these crimes as the persons who commit them. You don't become a full patch member just by hanging around being "chill" with other members. And you don't become a full patch member without knowing what's really going on or how the organization works.

Quote:
Just like everyone else? I guess that's true if you don't count having no moral compass.

In order to finance their lavish lifestyle, they have no qualms about bringing misery to others. The irony is that they feel that they have to enforce their own heightened sense of justice against others at any perceived slight.
Yup. People point to the legitimate businesses the HA runs, but they were all financed/started with money from drugs or other activities. Pretty easy to start up a business and become highly successful when you have an unlimited source of start-up and operating capital to keep you afloat.
dangonay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 10:55 AM   #105
My homepage has been set to RS

^i agree. a friend of mine used to work in a prison and said the hells angels guys were super nice and obedient and civilized. they would also have the most chicks visiting them for sex lol. but like u said, thats them not on the job, just being chill. when theyre working its a whole different story. and i dont need to know them personally to say this. just like im sure bernie madoff is a nice guy when hes out vacationing on his boat...or george dubya would be a chill guy to smoke some cigars with...
Posted via RS Mobile
drunkrussian is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-18-2011, 11:02 AM   #106
Big Drama Show

Thanked 3,080 Times in 1,195 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dangonay View Post
No, they just do everything behind the scenes, committing countless violent crimes & murders and destroying thousands of peoples lives all while being nice and polite in public (like doing charity work for children and veterans). HA and everyone like them are the lowest scum of the earth.

Sorry, but anyone who knows a full patch HA member and thinks they are "chill" or "nice" doesn't really know them or is completely blind. Not every HA member is a murderer, drug dealer, pimp or enforcer. But they're part of a system full of these people and activities and are just as guilty of these crimes as the persons who commit them. You don't become a full patch member just by hanging around being "chill" with other members. And you don't become a full patch member without knowing what's really going on or how the organization works.
Stay out of their business and they will most likely stay out of yours. What I was trying to say is, they wouldn't go out of their way to start shit with you unless you fucked with them in some sort of way. You think an HA member would randomly jump you? Probably not. They have more important things to worry about.
spideyv2 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-18-2011, 12:10 PM   #107
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 4,578 Times in 934 Posts
Quote:
Stay out of their business and they will most likely stay out of yours. What I was trying to say is, they wouldn't go out of their way to start shit with you unless you fucked with them in some sort of way. You think an HA member would randomly jump you? Probably not. They have more important things to worry about.
they might not randomly jump you, but they certainly wouldnt give two shits if your just a random bystander who happens to get shot up.

Keep in mind Jamie bacon allegedly killed TWO completely innocent bystanders in the surrey 6 incident. One of whom chris mohan i used to play basketball with. Imagine being a kid coming home and getting pulled into an apartment and murdered for no fucking reason.

Then youve got the quebec biker wars, where an innocent kid gets blown up and prison guards are being murdered and judges intimidated.

Gangsters/criminals benefit from being the enemy of civilized society end of story.
vitaminG is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-18-2011, 01:36 PM   #108
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 3,731 Times in 1,322 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vitaminG View Post
they might not randomly jump you, but they certainly wouldnt give two shits if your just a random bystander who happens to get shot up.

Keep in mind Jamie bacon allegedly killed TWO completely innocent bystanders in the surrey 6 incident. One of whom chris mohan i used to play basketball with. Imagine being a kid coming home and getting pulled into an apartment and murdered for no fucking reason.

Then youve got the quebec biker wars, where an innocent kid gets blown up and prison guards are being murdered and judges intimidated.

Gangsters/criminals benefit from being the enemy of civilized society end of story.
Exactly, I was going to say the same thing. The kid in the hall and the repairman weren't exactly looking for trouble when they were murdered in cold blood by these guys............allegedly

“The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place... and I donīt care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently, if you let it. You, me or nobody, is gonna hit as hard as life. But ain't about how hard you hit... It's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward... how much you can take, and keep moving forward. Thatīs how winning is done. Now, if you know what you worth, go out and get what you worth.” - Rocky Balboa
quasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 02:06 PM   #109

Quote:
They will stay out of yours? BS.

Tell that to the people of small towns, cities and neighborhoods after the HA (or other gang) moved in and developed the territory creating a base of users and addicts to buy their products where none existed before. Is that staying out of your business?

Most people think the drug problem was "always there". Not true. You can almost always trace the history of a community and find out when the drug problem first started, and it is usually the result of organized crime coming in and setting up shop. It's not so apparent in the larger cities where there are always enough people getting caught up in abuse to form their own "community" (like the DTES). However, there are numerous examples even in recent history.

My hometown in Alberta never had anyone doing anything more than smoke pot or drink. The worst thing that happened is a few bar fights when people had too much to drink. About 30 years ago a group of bikers moved into the area and set up shop (this was just before I moved away). I remember them coming out to the bush parties and providing booze and weed for everyone. I also remember them encouraging people to try something "that'll make you feel really good". I was never there long enough to see the transformation until I was watching CBC one night and they had a special on my hometown and how it had serious gang and drug problems. A small fucking peaceful town of 10,000 people turned into it's own version of the DTES.

If you want to google it yourself just search for "Hobbema" and "Wetaskiwin". You can also search for "Edson Alberta" (where my uncle lives), another town that was peaceful 30 years ago and now has crack users in abundance (and a gang problem).

People always say "the drug problem was always there, and gangs are just providing something to fill a demand" or "if the gangs didn't provide drugs, then someone else would". That's also BS. Organized crime isn't satisfied with the status quo and even today they are still "developing new territories".

I wouldn't say they "stay out of your business".
Old 08-18-2011, 02:13 PM   #110
y'all better put some respeck on my name

Thanked 9,244 Times in 2,359 Posts
The real gangsters are invisible and unknown to most of us.

And even the HA isn't running the show like most people claim they are, street level yes but overall there's bigger and much more powerful organizations running the drug trade in North America.
Harvey Specter is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-18-2011, 02:23 PM   #111
MG1
Fathered more RS members than anybody else. Who's your daddy?

Thanked 11,514 Times in 4,905 Posts
Quote:
They will stay out of yours? BS.

Tell that to the people of small towns, cities and neighborhoods after the HA (or other gang) moved in and developed the territory creating a base of users and addicts to buy their products where none existed before. Is that staying out of your business?

Most people think the drug problem was "always there". Not true. You can almost always trace the history of a community and find out when the drug problem first started, and it is usually the result of organized crime coming in and setting up shop. It's not so apparent in the larger cities where there are always enough people getting caught up in abuse to form their own "community" (like the DTES). However, there are numerous examples even in recent history.

Right on.

......and recruiting youngsters to be pack mules. Enticing people - make an easy buck. Setting up smaller gangs of wannabe's and whatnot. The HA have an awesome PR - these guys aren't your typical dumbass criminals/thugs anymore. They've evolved. In the end, they profit from the suffering of others.
MG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 03:11 PM   #112
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 4,012 Times in 988 Posts
Quote:
True a lot of bankers are scum too. But they are technically not breaking the law.

Yay for more regulation.
lolwut bankers, money managers, hedgefunds, and corporations dont break the law you say? almost spat my water out :
strykn is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-18-2011, 03:19 PM   #113
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 4,012 Times in 988 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jah Dean View Post
The real gangsters are invisible and unknown to most of us.

And even the HA isn't running the show like most people claim they are, street level yes but overall there's bigger and much more powerful organizations running the drug trade in North America.
yup everyone in the media is pretty much streetlevel and just puppets
strykn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 09:50 PM   #114

Quote:
If you want to google it yourself just search for "Hobbema" and "Wetaskiwin". You can also search for "Edson Alberta" (where my uncle lives), another town that was peaceful 30 years ago and now has crack users in abundance (and a gang problem).
I just got a window tint ticket in Wetaskiwin funny to see it brought up on RS

REVscene.net - Vancouver's #1 Automotive Forum and Classified's Site!

Interested in advertising with REVSCENE? Join our roster of Brian Jessel BMW, EBISU Robson, Blitz Gear, Soundworks, and dozens of the Lower Mainlands BUSIEST and most SUCCESSFUL small and medium businesses! Let us take you to the next level with our Incredibly affordable and effective packages Advertisement@revscene.net
CanadaGoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 09:37 PM   #115

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadaGoose View Post
I just got a window tint ticket in Wetaskiwin funny to see it brought up on RS
Lame.

Every year the RCMP would get a new "interceptor" police cruiser and then my dad would have a drag race with them over a case of beer. How times have changed.
Old 08-17-2013, 03:44 PM   #116
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

bumping old thread, the girl that was paralyzed is suing the hotel

B.C. woman paralyzed in shooting of gangster Jonathan Bacon sues accused gunmen
Old 08-17-2013, 04:31 PM   #117

"unbeknownst to her, one or more of her acquaintances were involved in gang-related activities"

Does she think people will actually believe her?
This post thanked by:
Old 08-17-2013, 05:53 PM   #118
I only answer to my username, my real name is Irrelevant!

Thanked 10,382 Times in 3,908 Posts
lol unbeknownst to her

she probably doesn't know about her uncle either

Quote:
Hadden-Watts is the niece of the president of the Haney chapter of the Hells Angels.
(last line in the article)

While its horrible that she's paralyzed, tragic imo (although others may not believe so), there's no sense in lying about her knowledge of the individuals she was with it will only draw criticism
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 06:23 PM   #119
what manner of phaggotry is this

Thanked 5,473 Times in 1,814 Posts
smh. sloots gonna sloot. cant sloot the vag, may as well sloot for cash

i can understand where shes coming from, her life is now 100% fucked. however she needs to take some fucking responsibility for herself. it was her choice to run with the big dogs and feel like a queen.. and she got bit.