REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Auto Chat (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-auto-chat_173/)
-   -   Retired navy vet gets caught vandalizing Evo (https://www.revscene.net/forums/659178-retired-navy-vet-gets-caught-vandalizing-evo.html)

Limitless 12-08-2011 12:49 AM

Retired navy vet gets caught vandalizing Evo

Retired navy guy spray painted my evo (caught during the act) pics & vids - evolutionm.net

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t...2/IMAG0237.jpg

Quote:

Well I caught this guy painting me evo today, and it didnt end too well for him. He got sent to jail with a broken leg, broken nose, and other cuts and bruises.
I would of thought that someone of that age would be mature enough not to vandalize someones car like that

Jgresch 12-08-2011 12:59 AM

lol wow...... is the guy even japanese?

vitaminG 12-08-2011 12:59 AM

Just saw this on jalopnik, according to the thread the guy had already painted 7 other cars. So I don't have much sympathy for him. And apparently the guy who owns it is a cage fighter so I guess it coulda been a lot worse

I know if some drunk ass redneck was messing with my shit I probably wouldnt let him off easily. Although this being Canada it would prolly be me going to jail.

Posted via RS Mobile

StylinRed 12-08-2011 01:07 AM

... kid looks/sounds like a lil punk

shame the old guy didnt wreck him (even if he was in the wrong for spray painting the guys car) i just h8 hearing ppl act like they're "the man" cuz he and his friends beat an old guy up

and cage fighter? :fuckthatshit: he weighs like what 70lbs

vitaminG 12-08-2011 01:14 AM

Old man paints his car, calls him a gook and spits on him, and he's supposed to let that slide? Old man is certainly old enough to know there's consequences for his actions.

He's lucky he didn't end up like that kid in surrey who got shot for slashing the wrong guys tires.
Posted via RS Mobile

asian_XL 12-08-2011 07:23 AM

sad...

fortunately, it only takes his insurer $25 to clean up the spray paint, not $1000 as he thinks

Tegra_Devil 12-08-2011 08:12 AM

12-7 USN?

gars 12-08-2011 08:18 AM

Dec 7th was the anniversary of the Pearl Harbor Attacks.

USN = United States Navy.

here's the Jalopnik Article - for those who aren't registered at Evolutionm.net

Vet gets face broken on Pearl Harbor Day for vandalizing Japanese car

Quote:

Vet gets face broken on Pearl Harbor Day for vandalizing Japanese car

Just when you thought no one was celebrating or remembering the 70th anniversary of Pearl Harbor, there's this: a Navy veteran spray-painting "12-7 USN" on a Japanese car, like a racist jerk, and then two young men beating the crap out of him on camera, like roid-raging jerks. America!

Let's start with the original offense, because chronological is the only way to deal with this. Moral? No way. It's a club sandwich of horrible where the bacon is jingoism, the turkey is violence towards a veteran, and the bread is just good old-fashioned white bread intolerance.

Apparently, inspired by Pearl Harbor, an older man goes too far, spray painting the anniversary of the day that would live in infamy on a Mitsubishi Evo and was caught. He also, according to the victim of the vandalism, shouted racial epithets at them.

Horrible. No doubt.

And then you hear that the guy is a Navy veteran, which is no excuse, and you hear from the guys involved that they broke his nose, leg, and called the cops on him.

Harsh, but, you know, people don't like to have their cars screwed with.

And then you watch the extremely disturbing video of the aftermath, where the veteran seems to show some contrition and agrees to pay for the damages and doesn't seem violent at all while the car owner and his buddy parade around calling him "a faggot" and "a bitch" as he bleeds sitting in his car.

I sort of want to believe this video is fake, because only someone who truly hates America would do either of these things, let alone let both happen at the same time.

Pooface55 12-08-2011 08:36 AM

Fantastic! I love seeing these things happen.

niu99 12-08-2011 09:11 AM

lol :lawl:
Americans never cease to amaze me.

91civicZC 12-08-2011 09:13 AM

Sort of Ironic that the kid is yelling “Faggot” at the guy after beating him for what is blatantly a hate crime.

Regardless, he deserves the beat down. If it’s not yours, don’t fucking touch it. Why is that a hard lesson to learn for people?

wstce92 12-08-2011 10:59 AM

I get that getting savagely beaten up for spray-paint might sound harsh.
But seriously, don't do the crime if you can't handle the possible consequences.
If you're not willing to trade your life for something, don't do it.

GabAlmighty 12-08-2011 11:30 AM

I don't blame the guys for doing what they did. I just don't like their attitude and the way they're acting post-fact.

NSX 12-08-2011 12:21 PM

Fair game.

Geoc 12-08-2011 01:13 PM

That navy vet better thank his luck that the car owner was a cage fighter, not a guy with the 'small-man syndrome' that carries a magnum everywhere they go.

bloodmack 12-08-2011 01:46 PM

http://i43.tinypic.com/2z6sb6b.png

Matlock 12-08-2011 02:26 PM

Would that work in Canada? For some reason I "feel" as if you punched a guy for spray painting on your car you'd be the one who did more wrong, legally. Even worse to make a video of it proving that you punched him.

Backwards country we live in.

xilley 12-08-2011 02:38 PM

fuck.. our laws fucked.

Altoids94 12-08-2011 03:05 PM

If any one fucked with my Mitsubishi I would of done the exact same thing.

Berzerker 12-08-2011 03:13 PM

@ Matlock.
No. I caught a guy who stole my GF's car. Punched out the window, strangled him with the seatbelt while punching him in the face then dragged him out the window and "held" him until cops got there. When they got there they thanked me for "holding" him and told the guy he was lucky I didn't really hurt him. All while wearing only underwear haha.

Berz out.

optiblue 12-08-2011 03:33 PM

If someone did that to my car, I would probably just call the police. Here in Canada, I'd probably end up in jail for assault.

RRxtar 12-08-2011 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Berzerker (Post 7719470)
@ Matlock.
No. I caught a guy who stole my GF's car. Punched out the window, strangled him with the seatbelt while punching him in the face then dragged him out the window and "held" him until cops got there. When they got there they thanked me for "holding" him and told the guy he was lucky I didn't really hurt him. All while wearing only underwear haha.

Berz out.

http://edge.ebaumsworld.com/picture/...ry_x_owned.jpg
Berz out

Over9K 12-08-2011 06:42 PM

Need more people like him and bring them to Richmond, clean up the streets.

StylinRed 12-08-2011 08:59 PM

quoting system broken?

Quote:

Originally posted by Gabalmighty

I don't blame the guys for doing what they did. I just don't like their attitude and the way they're acting post-fact.
exactly

as for those who would shit kick a senior, especially one with obvious mental issues... you should give your heads a shake...

would you beat up a handicapped guy too?

http://s2.noelshack.com/uploads/imag..._doofy27rz.png

vitaminG 12-08-2011 09:24 PM

im sure the old man is acting all apologetic after he got his ass beat. that doesnt exactly make him some sort of innocent victim.