REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 03-26-2012, 12:07 AM   #101
Need to Seek Professional Help

rip
Advertisement
impulseX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 01:01 AM   #102
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 4,282 Times in 587 Posts
RIP

My condolences to her family.
her: why are all guys asking the same f**king question?
me: i uno.... so can I tap that
her: stfu you got a gf
me: tap together?

no reply...
cliffhanger33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 01:14 AM   #103
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy

RIP
K-bad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 02:17 AM   #104
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

RIP, grandma
Duff Beer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 08:20 AM   #105
The RS Freebie guru

Thanked 2,491 Times in 860 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benz_05TSX View Post
I always feel sad to see those grandma wandering around in the morning picking up recycle cans or just walking around. Don't the families care? I would never let my grandma just walk around like that..
I don't really see the problem here... why do you feel sad about them doing it? Honestly, they probably just have nothing better to do. If they're still fit in both body and mind to walk around, that's already a plus.
InvisibleSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 08:55 AM   #106
Everyone wants a piece of R S...

rip grandma
MK-EK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 09:35 AM   #107
Revscene.net has a homepage?!

rip...
Old 04-01-2012, 11:30 PM   #108
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

RIP.Losing my grandma was the saddest say of my life. Condolences to the family.
To the people with the negative comments, you ppl are Fucking idiots.
dragon_88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 11:41 PM   #109
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 3,844 Times in 880 Posts
I hate it when the grandma or grandpa picks up their grand-kids off school and the little brat walks like a block ahead because he or she feels embarrassed to be seem with them
EmperorIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 11:48 PM   #110
dlo
Los Bastardo owned my ass at least once

Thanked 7,930 Times in 1,432 Posts
Fuck those kids lol I have no problems walking with my grandma, chicks think its cute that I'm a family man
dlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 11:52 PM   #111
degenerate extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmperorIS View Post
I hate it when the grandma or grandpa picks up their grand-kids off school and the little brat walks like a block ahead because he or she feels embarrassed to be seem with them
I'm guilty of doing this. Used to think if I was a block ahead, I had a lot of freedom and independence. Let me say this; I regret doing that and spending time on the computer instead of spending it with grandpa. As a kid who spent almost as much time at the grandparents house, as you do at your own house, the eventual death will really kick you in the face with regrets.

This was during elementary school. In high school and beyond, I make sure they get the love and respect they deserve.
He would step out of his freshly downtown autospa detailed 996 C4s, check out his own reflection in the driverside window out of habit, take off his brand new limited edition D&G aviator sunglasses so the mf can see the fury in his eyes, sashay over to the other guy and then threaten to insert his black leather Savatore Ferragamo loafers into the guys rear-end.
Ikkaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 11:59 PM   #112
I subscribe to Revscene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikkaku View Post
I'm guilty of doing this. Used to think if I was a block ahead, I had a lot of freedom and independence. Let me say this; I regret doing that and spending time on the computer instead of spending it with grandpa. As a kid who spent almost as much time at the grandparents house, as you do at your own house, the eventual death will really kick you in the face with regrets.

This was during elementary school. In high school and beyond, I make sure they get the love and respect they deserve.
Exactly. I feel the same way. Which is why I now go back to Hong Kong every year to spend some time with them as time is definitely running out. I wish I did this earlier.
Old 04-02-2012, 01:10 AM   #113
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 1,587 Times in 631 Posts
That should go towards everyone you know that is close to you though. I'll try to keep this story short...I had 2 close older family members visiting my house one day. I saw them all the time since they were very close to my family so I guess I often took their presence for granted. When they arrived, I said hello and whatnot and quickly scurried off to my room. When they were leaving, I didn't even have the decency to get out of my room to say bye to them, and instead pretended like I didn't hear that they were leaving...That was the last time I saw one of them as he passed in a tragic car accident...and you can bet your ass that, till today, I beat myself up over not even having the decency to get up and say goodbye. I know it's something small, but it really is something that sticks with you forever...Just kills me inside when I think about it...

Anyway, my point is, try not to take anyone's presence in your life for granted. You never know if you'll ever see them again...
bballguy is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by: