REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-off-topic-current-events_50/)
-   -   Miss Universe finalist dropped for being born male (https://www.revscene.net/forums/665337-miss-universe-finalist-dropped-being-born-male.html)

trancehead 03-29-2012 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bballguy (Post 7868571)
Surgically have your children? Wtf does that even mean...?

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...mvROaA3UH3wWlQ

bballguy 03-29-2012 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trancehead (Post 7868584)

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...mvROaA3UH3wWlQ

MindBomber 03-29-2012 05:15 PM

Producing off-spring will never be possible by any even remotely natural means for two individuals born male, and to my knowledge would not be possible through any approach currently. A sperm must be implanted into an egg to develop, the process of implantation includes genetic pairing, an egg cannot serve as simply a carrier to facilitate two sperm combining to serve as the genetic basis for off spring. Surgically, synthetically, naturally, it's not going to happen. The barriers preventing it from being possible begin far before the lack of a uterus ever begin.

Mike Oxbig 03-29-2012 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MindBomber (Post 7868616)
Producing off-spring will never be possible by any even remotely natural means for two individuals born male, and to my knowledge would not be possible through any approach currently. A sperm must be implanted into an egg to develop, the process of implantation includes genetic pairing, an egg cannot serve as simply a carrier to facilitate two sperm combining to serve as the genetic basis for off spring. Surgically, synthetically, naturally, it's not going to happen. The barriers preventing it from being possible begin far before the lack of a uterus ever begin.

What if a transgender (he now a she) didnt get their genitalia removed and finds a transgender (she now a he), is it still possible to reproduce after both have taken doses of opposite growth hormones over the years?

SkinnyPupp 03-29-2012 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MelonBoy (Post 7868562)
:considered: hmm.. I'm in full support to being whatever/whoever you want to be but the only problem I see is people not telling/letting the other person know he/she is a man or women before.. I think the main point that it breaks down to for me is can she have my children.. (naturally not surgically)

Lots of women can't have children.

Heroo 03-29-2012 10:16 PM

DOS TRANNYS!:nyan:

MindBomber 03-29-2012 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Earl (Post 7868779)
What if a transgender (he now a she) didnt get their genitalia removed and finds a transgender (she now a he), is it still possible to reproduce after both have taken doses of opposite growth hormones over the years?

Yes, that would be possible.

Obsideon 03-29-2012 11:00 PM

Time to :troll:

So if a man got a sex change to a girl and did all the surgery, another man could have sex with them without even knowing they were ever a man? Is the pussy exactly the same as a normal girl? (well at least on the outside)... the inside is all different so they can't have babies right? Would they be able to contract STD's like a normal person? Because technically there isn't really a point of "entry" ?

:fulloffuck:

MG1 03-29-2012 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obsideon (Post 7869035)
Because technically there isn't really a point of "entry" ?

yes there is............ it's called vaginoplasty. I knew a person (not that well) who went through this. Back then, the surgery/procedures were crude and even though there was an entry point, it was not quite "right". By now, it is probably much better. I'm not much for technical terms, but there are levels - how far the person wants to take it. You can probably google search it, but I believe it can get pretty damn close to being the real thing. It'll be pretty darn expensive.

I'm really impressed how far this thread has gotten without getting out of hand. Just the occasional chuckle here and there........

GabAlmighty 03-29-2012 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obsideon (Post 7869035)
Time to :troll:

So if a man got a sex change to a girl and did all the surgery, another man could have sex with them without even knowing they were ever a man? Is the pussy exactly the same as a normal girl? (well at least on the outside)... the inside is all different so they can't have babies right? Would they be able to contract STD's like a normal person? Because technically there isn't really a point of "entry" ?

Google, it's a powerful tool. I use it sometimes.

bballguy 03-30-2012 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GabAlmighty (Post 7869072)
Google, it's a powerful tool. I use it sometimes.

LOL, I hesitate to use google to search a topic like this because....well...who knows where my search will end up....

Obsideon 03-30-2012 01:10 PM

I'd much rather see some insightful answers from my fellow RS friends :troll:

lilaznviper 04-02-2012 04:00 PM

24 Hours Vancouver

Quote:

She's back in. As long as she can prove she's a she.

Jenna Talackova, 23, will be allowed to strut the Miss Universe Canada stage with the other 60 finalists, the pageant owned by mogul Donald Trump has decided.

Here's the official word from Trump HQ in New York City: "The Miss Universe organization will allow Jenna Talackova to compete in the 2012 Miss Universe Canada pageant provided she meets the legal gender recognition requirements of Canada, and the standards established by other international competitions."

Talackova says she had final gender reassignment surgery four years ago -- and is a full-fledged girl.

Mike Oxbig 04-02-2012 04:03 PM

whatever all the fanboys can be happy now watch her be the first to get booted off.

MG1 04-02-2012 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Earl (Post 7872775)
whatever all the fanboys can be happy now watch her be the first to get booted off.

If so, so be it...........

Gh0stRider 04-02-2012 06:59 PM

another article

Jenna Talackova back in the running for Miss Universe Canada

Jenna Talackova, the transgendered woman whose dreams were dashed last month when she was disqualified from the Miss Universe Canada pageant, is back in the running.

In a surprise reversal, the pageant, owned by business mogul Donald Trump, sent out a news release that said the 23-year-old from Vancouver would be able to compete at the 61st annual Miss Universe Canada Pageant next month after all.

“The Miss Universe Organization will allow Jenna Talackova to compete in the 2012 Miss Universe Canada pageant provided she meets the legal gender recognition requirements of Canada, and the standards established by other international competitions,” the statement said

Just last month the pageant said Talackova could not take part “because she did not meet the requirements to compete despite having stated otherwise on her entry form.”

At the time Denis Davila, national director of Miss Universe Canada, said the rules set by the Miss Universe franchise state that each contestant must be a “naturally born female.” Davila said that on Mar. 13, Talackova admitted to him that she was not.

She was pulled from the contest the same day.

It is unclear why the pageant went back on their initial decision. Calls to the Miss Universe Canada pageant were not answered Monday evening

nickmak 04-02-2012 08:35 PM

i dont give a fluffling foufer. i'd fawk her silly even if she (or "it")? used to be a dude. you can't deny she/it is fiiiiine

naamean??

Pooface55 04-02-2012 09:49 PM

Don't understand why so many people are upset about it. Its like a Ford focus with a Ferrari shell. No matter what, its still a ford.

Ronin 04-02-2012 10:02 PM

I don't see why they made a big deal out of this. If they just let her compete, people would be praising them for how progressive and current they're making the Miss Universe pageant. Instead, they kick him/her off, spark huge outcries of discrimination and have to bring her back anyways!

Did they seriously boot her thinking "Oh, people will be okay with this."

Mike Oxbig 04-02-2012 10:30 PM

say what u want but this is her pulling a stunt to get into the entertainment business

GabAlmighty 04-03-2012 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Earl (Post 7872775)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Earl (Post 7873257)
say what u want but this is her pulling a stunt to get into the entertainment business

Just, stop posting.

mmmk 04-03-2012 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pooface55 (Post 7873198)
Don't understand why so many people are upset about it. Its like a Ford focus with a Ferrari shell. No matter what, its still a ford.

But the engine is now a Ferrari as well. She had a sex change operation (paid with our tax dollars of course).

mmmk 04-03-2012 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronin (Post 7873215)
I don't see why they made a big deal out of this. If they just let her compete, people would be praising them for how progressive and current they're making the Miss Universe pageant. Instead, they kick him/her off, spark huge outcries of discrimination and have to bring her back anyways!

Did they seriously boot her thinking "Oh, people will be okay with this."

She's back in now. The pageant was pressured to invite her back.

CL typeS 04-03-2012 12:02 PM

Transgender woman takes pageant case to U.S. lawyer | CTV News

seriously? she launched a full out lawsuit? Is anyone else thinking shes trying to milk it for all its worth?

7seven 04-03-2012 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CL typeS (Post 7873756)
Transgender woman takes pageant case to U.S. lawyer | CTV News

seriously? she launched a full out lawsuit? Is anyone else thinking shes trying to milk it for all its worth?

The fact that she hired Gloria Allred aka attention-whore-mouthpiece-reality tv pumper, makes me very suspicious of her real motives now.