REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 04-03-2012, 02:27 AM   #26
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ae101 View Post
here what i have been told, kwok brothers goes to look at properties then get another guy to buy it so that the other guy could jack the prices up & then sun hung kai buys it
Happens a lot not just with Sun Hung Kai, but many developers worldwide..even here in Vancouver
Advertisement
Old 04-03-2012, 02:31 AM   #27
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 22,577 Times in 7,557 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by StylinRed View Post
^^^ all of the companies especially family ones have their dirty laundry

but the timing of this case is perhaps too much of a coincidence no? with HuJintaos supporters cleaning house of all of Jiang guys

especially with this case occuring just 2 days after Hu's guy winning HK
This investigation probably took YEARS and was probably in place well before any candidates were even thought of. Plus the idea of the ICAC being run by the communists is like
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 03:29 AM   #28
I only answer to my username, my real name is Irrelevant!

Thanked 10,270 Times in 3,847 Posts
oh im not saying that the hk elections are directly related

but the rumor mill is tying this icac case in with the in-fighting over in the mainland just as the election hubbub is being as well

as for icac being pawns yeah it does seem hilarious
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 04:53 AM   #29
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 22,577 Times in 7,557 Posts
If those rumors are remotely true, this is the kind of bald face corruption that wars are fought over... I doubt that is the case here... well it better fucken be
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote