REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 04-20-2012, 11:07 PM   #1
Princess Dewey

How did you two meet?

"How did you Two meet?” Whenever I ask this question to someone I know I always get some lame answer back, but i want to hear
tales of chivalry, not we met at a party,club/bar,etc... so i leave it upto you guys to wow me.

[05-03, 17:18] MPTness
if her age on the clock, she's too young for a cock

[12-03, 22:33] Amuro Ray
i was wearing women's clothing in my picture

[14-04, 00:16] Amuro Ray
i have hello kitty underwear

[14-04, 00:23] Amuro Ray
i find feet sexually exciting

[29-04, 00:21] Ri2
if i was a guy i'd just ejaculate on her face all up in her nose, mark yo territory like a beast

[14-05, 23:29] Ri2
i just watched japanese girls poop on each other for like 10 mins
smarv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 11:12 PM   #2
fd3
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

Prank call gone right?

No homo

:$
fd3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 12:21 AM   #3
dlo
Los Bastardo owned my ass at least once

Thanked 7,930 Times in 1,432 Posts
dont rmbr
[08-12, 00:25] Iceman-19 the owner was someone i knew. trusted him. that blew up in my face like i was a 19 year old jap girl at a bukkake party.

Last edited by dlo; 09-19-2016 at 07:27 PM.
dlo is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 04-21-2012, 12:24 AM   #4
Wanna have a threesome?

Thanked 5,054 Times in 1,657 Posts
We were introduced to each other by a mutual friend.

I didn't really have much interest in her as a person at first, but she's cute and that was all the justification I needed to holding a conversation with her. As the conversation progressed, it became clear that we had always been at a elementary school or high school a catchment over from one another. Both she and I found that interesting, because we had both moved around the GVRD a bit as kids. Having lived near each other, we began discussing the types of things most kids in our areas had grown up doing and comparing experiences. What parks our parents took us to, where we walked to get slurpies, where we had swimming lessons. Turns out, we both had great memories of swimming lessons at the same pool. One of her memories being a boy in her group chasing her around, a boy who happened to be a twin, I have a memory of chasing a little blonde around at every lesson (I started early...) and I'm a twin. Turns out, our friend wasn't introducing us, she was reintroducing us. So, we just picked up where we left off as kids, I started chasing her and a relationship blossomed.

Last edited by MindBomber; 04-21-2012 at 12:41 AM.
MindBomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 12:38 AM   #5
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Met at church

I'm serious lol. I'm not a douche either going to church just to meet girls, I went to church for 16 years then started to drift away but met my gf after I came back.

Then left after we started dating
BaoTurbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 12:44 AM   #6
cho
sneaky beaky like

Thanked 4,512 Times in 638 Posts
met in elementary, i was in gr 4 she was gr 3 by the side of the school

=]
Old 04-21-2012, 09:38 AM   #7
Editor

Thanked 3,179 Times in 874 Posts
well... I was born with my hands.... so....
Old 04-21-2012, 09:59 AM   #8
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 3,492 Times in 1,176 Posts
already posted it...

post #28

http://www.revscene.net/forums/65769...fessing-2.html
dinosaur is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 04-21-2012, 10:17 AM   #9
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

Thanked 1,022 Times in 203 Posts
Met through a friend.
She wanted to meet me and then we finally met each other in real life, which was really hard as she's barely able to go out. Luckily, she's really cute and got my attention right away. We started gaining feelings for each other and here we are now, nearly 8 months dating.
nl96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 10:44 AM   #10
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

At work in HK

Normally, I would say to never to shit where you eat, but I took a chance and it ended up working out. It's been a long road with a lot of time apart since she would only work in HK in roughly 6 month stretches but she eventually came back to Vancouver with me when I quit.

artmotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 02:52 PM   #11
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???

Here's mine. Moved in with my parents into a new house in the summer of 2000 right before I went into grade 12. Moved in week later realized my neighbor was a cute blonde that was a grade younger than me. Despite reservations about dating the 'girl next door', I asked her out just before the start of the school year. Long story short, my son was born a week ago and I've never been happier. My son is beautiful, and I've never loved my wife more than I do right now.

Oh and I think I just realized that I've known dinosaur for about 20 years and didn't realize it was her.
saint16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 03:04 PM   #12
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

Mutual friend, unintentional hook up.
Gnomes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 03:40 PM   #13
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 3,492 Times in 1,176 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by saint16 View Post

Oh and I think I just realized that I've known dinosaur for about 20 years and didn't realize it was her.
da fuck?!
dinosaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 11:47 PM   #14
Treasure Chest MOD

Thanked 1,602 Times in 704 Posts
^the creepy feeling you get when you find out your identity is known by someone on rs but you dont know who... Lol...
instantneedles is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 04-22-2012, 11:52 PM   #15
うに

Thanked 1,008 Times in 402 Posts
My bestfriend introduced me to her.
We met at Starbucks... She was studying for Mid Terms.
it was her first year at UBC
At first I was just going to hit on her like any normal girl...
but then I actually ended up falling in love with her.

</3
PK-EK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 12:08 AM   #16
Meow

Last edited by Araaadi; 09-13-2016 at 02:53 AM.
Araaadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 06:05 AM   #17
Orgasm Donor & Alatar owned my ass twice!

Thanked 4,387 Times in 1,145 Posts
when i was attending SFU, I would check out the CAC forum every now and then. Came across a funny comic that this girl exec posted. Seen her a bunch of times around campus but never met her.

I posted the comic on my Zanga and days later, I get a random comment on it from her saying, "I know where you got that from lol."

I was pretty beta back then and didn't expect much to happen but we ended up dating and all.

She's my ex now tho. Still keep in touch here and there.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) hi there
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・$$$$$゜゜・。*。・゜*✧ .

xxx~*…like dis post if u cry evry time…~*xxx
DanHibiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 03:34 PM   #18
Director of RS Cares

I wrote this on my blog back in November so I just copy and pasted. A little background info, mr. crayon is actually fellow staff member Yaminashi and the night before I met him (November 1, 2008) I went to the club for Halloween and got super smashed. I was hungover and really in a BLEH mood. Anyawys, carrying on:

"Fast forward to the next day, I had a staff dinner for REVscene (holla..) DT later that night. I was hungover and feeling like blah..but decided I had to go because I already said yes and I just wanted to be out after all that LG drama I got myself into at the club (fight with someone I use to date). I arrived late and ended up sitting on the very end of the table with a couple empty seats next to me. I settled in and was chatting with some friends (El B to be exact) when some guy pulled the seat out next to me and sat down.

"Hi..I'm Mike.."

First thing I thought to myself was, "who the eff are you ? You look like a douchebag." There he was in his Ed Hardy/Smet/Christian Audigier-esque gear and a Gucci man bag. I barely spoke a word to him all night except when I asked if he could help me with my phone (cause I knew he was a phone guy). He couldn't help me. Douchebag AND unhelpful. But hey, he was nice. *Yamsies was and still is the cell guy on RS*

Anyways, a couple hours later passed and dinner was done. We said our goodbyes as a group and I never saw him again. ...That is until August 29, 2010 when I bumped into him at REVscene's Summer Meet.

I was manning the RS booth with some of my RS bffs (CRS, rb) when I saw Michael from afar. I didn't know it was him although I thought he looked really familiar. I even whispered to my friend Chris (CRS) "who is that hot guy!? I KNOW HIM..BUT WHO IS HE?!"

He eventually came up to our tables and I thought to myself...'okay..there's no better time than now to talk to him. YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE!!' *imaginary pat on my back*

So then and there I blurted out, "HEY..HEY YOU! ...I know you. Who are you?!"

And someone in the back answers for him and says "It's Mike! Don't you remember!?" And I'm blinking my eyes like "..who?"

Douchebag Mike is Hot Guy Mike. Same guy I met years ago, just different stages of this Mike guy.

To this day the both of us still laugh at our first impression of each other. From what he tells me, he always thought I was cute but never thought I would ever go for a guy like him. (How wrong was he?) It's really funny to think back on how I was sitting right beside the man of my dreams but I had no idea."

We ended up exchanging numbers/bbm and went out on our first date a couple days later. It's coming up 2 years and going strong!
Old 04-24-2012, 06:14 PM   #19
I answer every Emotion with an emoticon

Thanked 1,764 Times in 906 Posts
Technically AsianAvenue but not exactly.

We have mutual friends but never met, she saw my page via a friends page and decided to message me. Not long later we officially met in person via some mutual friends at a party. There was a connection but we were both involved so nothing happened.

Fast forward a few years in which during this time she moved away for a bit and came back and at this point in time we are both single. She had contacted me to meet up and we started hanging out and that attraction/feelings we had a few years ago never really went away but the timing was just not right. Well needless to say now they were so we hooked up and now fast forward 6+ years we are still together.

GREG ADAMS!! GREG ADAMS!!"
winson604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 11:12 PM   #20
Princess Dewey

Quote:
"Hi..I'm Mike.."

First thing I thought to myself was, "who the eff are you ? You look like a douchebag.” There he was in his Ed Hardy/Smet/Christian Audigier-esque gear and a Gucci man bag. I barely spoke a word to him all night
the moral of the story is don't dress like a douche bag.
Thats pretty interesting that you didn't like him just by how he dressed, just another example of how first impressions matter the most.

Quote:
I settled in and was chatting with some friends (El B to be exact)
Eb was friendzoned :
[05-03, 17:18] MPTness
if her age on the clock, she's too young for a cock

[12-03, 22:33] Amuro Ray
i was wearing women's clothing in my picture

[14-04, 00:16] Amuro Ray
i have hello kitty underwear

[14-04, 00:23] Amuro Ray
i find feet sexually exciting

[29-04, 00:21] Ri2
if i was a guy i'd just ejaculate on her face all up in her nose, mark yo territory like a beast

[14-05, 23:29] Ri2
i just watched japanese girls poop on each other for like 10 mins
smarv is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 04-24-2012, 11:45 PM   #21
Rs has made me the man i am today!

my close girl-friend's bf's friend. they both invited me to a bbq down at Kits beach on summer day cuz he was bringing along 5 single ladies.

Ended up going to the bbq and being with the hottest one out of the 5 girls there.
keifun is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 04-25-2012, 01:20 AM   #22
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 4,069 Times in 1,253 Posts
On a plane
yray is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 04-25-2012, 10:17 AM   #23
Glorious Gaming PC Master Race

Her mom was my babysitter. This was back 1974. I win.
Old 04-25-2012, 10:35 AM   #24
xxx

High school
Had some classes together in grade 11 where I sort of got to know her better. We hung out a few times with other friends and eventually got to the point where over a period of time (spring '05 up until summer) we would often talk on the phone for many hours at night even though we were just friends. Finally got together in the summer.
Oleophobic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 12:50 PM   #25
Director of RS Cares

Quote:
Originally Posted by smarv View Post
the moral of the story is don't dress like a douche bag.
Thats pretty interesting that you didn't like him just by how he dressed, just another example of how first impressions matter the most.

That and he had this "too cool" for you kinda attitude. But really, that happened the 2nd time around too but he just needs to warm up to people (he's a little shy believe it or not).

A lot of people have said that about him in the beginning. That they thought he would be a jerkoff but once they start talking to him they're completely shocked he's the exact opposite.