REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 05-15-2012, 12:35 AM   #101
My homepage has been set to RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsx View Post
Tuesdays is still straight night? Celebs is always good times. Lots of young'uns there too.

Library Square on Fridays for your 90's night.
i always hear that celebs tuesday is always packed as hell. Is it because alot of ppl hv nothing to do on tuesday + everywhere is closed therefore they go down there?
Advertisement
blee123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 12:36 AM   #102
My homepage has been set to RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyker View Post
The music,atmosphere,vibe.The people that go there are just looking for a good time,not a fight or any other sort of trouble,also no gangster wannabes staring you down trying to act all hard and shit.

You should go check it out and see for yourself.
hahaha u must have been following all my threads bashing on club life in Vancouver
blee123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 03:12 PM   #103
RS Lurker, I don't post!

Madison's was THE place to be. romper room Wednesdays...ahhhhh memories.

Big Bam Boo. those were the days.

rehab Thursdays @ Celebrities was the bestest.

Luv Affair any day of the week was the bomb.
rOckstar6O4 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by: