REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 05-28-2012, 11:10 PM   #76
Princess Dewey

I literally live 2 blocks away from royal oak sushi and eat there all the time, the cheap convenient sushi will be missed.
Advertisement
[05-03, 17:18] MPTness
if her age on the clock, she's too young for a cock

[12-03, 22:33] Amuro Ray
i was wearing women's clothing in my picture

[14-04, 00:16] Amuro Ray
i have hello kitty underwear

[14-04, 00:23] Amuro Ray
i find feet sexually exciting

[29-04, 00:21] Ri2
if i was a guy i'd just ejaculate on her face all up in her nose, mark yo territory like a beast

[14-05, 23:29] Ri2
i just watched japanese girls poop on each other for like 10 mins
smarv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 11:12 PM   #77
PM me for my nudes

Thanked 3,772 Times in 1,001 Posts
I've actually been to every sushi restaurant in bby but this one... shit

if this happened in surrey, would we care as much?

legitimate question
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkunkWorks View Post
This wouldn't happen if you didn't drive a peasant car like an Audi...
Quote:
[14-05, 14:59] FastAnna You tiny bra wearing, gigantic son of a bitch
[15-05, 10:35] FastAnna Yeah I was dreaming of those big titties in that tiny bra
Quote:
Originally Posted by westopher View Post
I'd probably blow someone for that 911
smoothie. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 11:41 PM   #78
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,645 Times in 446 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothie. View Post
I've actually been to every sushi restaurant in bby but this one... shit

if this happened in surrey, would we care as much?

legitimate question
I think the fact that this one is not "gang related" at this point is whats making it so "unique".....if it was another gang related shooting and no innocent bystanders were killed/harmed then whatever.....
but this may have more of a "back story" to it.....rip to victims
skiiipi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 12:02 AM   #79
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Thanked 1,070 Times in 229 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiiipi View Post
I think the fact that this one is not "gang related" at this point is whats making it so "unique".....if it was another gang related shooting and no innocent bystanders were killed/harmed then whatever.....
but this may have more of a "back story" to it.....rip to victims
yeah. i think why we care so much is that apparently this restaurant and its staff are well known in this area to locals. also from what we know so far they weren't any sort of 'bad people' or had something to hide.
it's more sad when they seem like hard-working upstanding citizens rather than gangbangers.
Shorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 12:35 AM   #80

Thanked 1,645 Times in 446 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shorn View Post
yeah. i think why we care so much is that apparently this restaurant and its staff are well known in this area to locals. also from what we know so far they weren't any sort of 'bad people' or had something to hide.
it's more sad when they seem like hard-working upstanding citizens rather than gangbangers.
And even more "strange" that these normal hard working people get caught up in what the police describe as a "targeted" shooting...wonder if they owed $ to the "wrong group of people" or smth along those lines.
skiiipi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 01:51 AM   #81

Thanked 1,755 Times in 544 Posts
Well first of all, they are not criminals. Their not know to police. Its just a tragedy that something like this happens to good people.
ilovebacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 01:11 AM   #82
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

There was another shooting today mid-afternoon near Willingdon and Burke. Shot inside a house this time, cops everywhere
PDKGD3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 06:51 AM   #83
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 2,165 Times in 594 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by smarv View Post
I literally live 2 blocks away from royal oak sushi and eat there all the time, the cheap convenient sushi will be missed.

WOW COOL, please add your name to the list of a dozen people who have already said they eat there... and also please show us the epitome of assholyness.. two people who apparently didnt deserve it get shot up and killed and your first thought and concern is your continuance of cheap and convenient sushi..... youuu fat fuck!
Old 05-30-2012, 07:22 AM   #84
Oh goodie, 5 posts already!

so sad.
turbanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 07:24 AM   #85
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-spec View Post
WOW COOL, please add your name to the list of a dozen people who have already said they eat there... and also please show us the epitome of assholyness.. two people who apparently didnt deserve it get shot up and killed and your first thought and concern is your continuance of cheap and convenient sushi..... youuu fat fuck!
for fucks sake...when it really comes down to it, nobody *really* cares about those two people that got lit up...People won't care; they'll read it today and forget it tomorrow.

No need to get all wowned up for nothing.
"Just because any car nut can tell you every possible performance specification of a Ferrari doesn't mean he can drive. Most of these people live in places where they've never even seen a Ferrari, much less ever owned one themselves."
Supafly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 07:50 AM   #86
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 2,165 Times in 594 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supafly View Post
for fucks sake...when it really comes down to it, nobody *really* cares about those two people that got lit up...People won't care; they'll read it today and forget it tomorrow.

No need to get all wowned up for nothing.

I'm not "wound" up and I understand that yea ok sure nobody here really cares, but what I don't understand and won't ignore is people just being assholes for no other reason than the fact that they know they anonymous behind that screen and saying shit they would never ever dare say in a real life environment.
But I understand that's a part of the way the internet works and I also know there is plenty assholes on RevScene or any other large internet forum, but I'm thinking if more of them got called out, we would have less assholes on RevScene
Old 05-30-2012, 07:55 AM   #87

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-spec View Post
I'm not "wound" up and I understand that yea ok sure nobody here really cares, but what I don't understand and won't ignore is people just being assholes for no other reason than the fact that they know they anonymous behind that screen and saying shit they would never ever dare say in a real life environment.
But I understand that's a part of the way the internet works and I also know there is plenty assholes on RevScene or any other large internet forum, but I'm thinking if more of them got called out, we would have less assholes on RevScene
lol true...but more and more will join revscene and replace those guys.

Sometimes I wish it went back to the beginnings of RS...where you couldnt just register. I would actually pay 50 bux a year to be an RS member...so I dont have to sift through a lot of bs.
"Just because any car nut can tell you every possible performance specification of a Ferrari doesn't mean he can drive. Most of these people live in places where they've never even seen a Ferrari, much less ever owned one themselves."
This post thanked by:
Old 05-30-2012, 08:35 AM   #88
RS.net PIMP

Thanked 3,057 Times in 824 Posts
Quote:
News1130 ‏@News1130radio
#RCMP warn public about Angus Mitchell, 26. He's wanted for attempted murder overnight. Armed, extremely dangerous.

News1130 ‏@News1130radio
UPDATE: Angus Mitchell is also believed to be involved in the double homicide at a Burnaby sushi restaurant.

Breakfast Television ‏@bt_vancouver
URGENT - Stay away from Green Ford Aerostar - BCL 591 PTG. Burnaby shooting suspect believed armed with rifle and scope. Call 9-1-1 if seen.

CKNW ‏@CKNW
#RCMP look 4 Green 1994 Astro Van 591PTG, connect driver 26yo Angus Mitchell 2 #Burnaby shooting yest & double homicde at sushi restaurant
7seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 08:41 AM   #89
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

Checked his Facebook page...guy seems bonkers and on May 4th something happened at his security company that he worked at.
rslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 08:43 AM   #90
not the mod you're looking for

Thanked 1,537 Times in 556 Posts
Hope they catch him.

FN-2199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 08:43 AM   #91
RS.net PIMP

Thanked 3,057 Times in 824 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rslater View Post
Checked his Facebook page...guy seems bonkers and on May 4th something happened at his security company that he worked at.
Yea, some crazy rant

https://www.facebook.com/angus.mitchell.58?sk=wall

Quote:
Do you think its not true? the fact that you had me wait for over 2 hours, the fact that you are a insignificant lowly little punk who masquerades as a successful person? Every time I had dealt with you I have showed you patience and regard as the "president" of the company and look at what you do..? Give me odd ball uncertain agreement 'I'll try to talk to a person who may me quitting about a job that could be available for you..', or you fuck up your own payroll so I cannot get paid on time, or you don't show up to meet me when scheduled, or you give me attitude on the phone like why should I 'care' about you.. who gives a wink about you, Mirko? Your just a little fucking bastard who pushes around his weight applying pressure points on people, and evidence below, when they call you out you just spout off some ridiculousness. I will contact whoever the I presume, don't you ever try and talk to me as if you can give me an order. You do not deserve my attention. FUCK YOU BASTARD. Razumeti ?" on Themis Security Services Ltd.'s timeline.
7seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 08:51 AM   #92
not the mod you're looking for

Thanked 1,537 Times in 556 Posts
RCMP warn public about armed and dangerous man in Burnaby
Quote:
METRO VANCOUVER - Burnaby RCMP are searching for a man who is a person of interest in the sushi restaurant murders and who is accused of shooting his landlord in Burnaby.

Insp. Tim Shields says Angus David Mitchell, 26 is believed to be armed with a high-powered rifle with a scope.

He is also believed to be living out of his 1994 green Ford Aerostar van with B.C. licence 591PTG.

Shields says anyone who knows Mitchell and has had a conflict with him in the past needs to be "extremely cautious about their personal safety, including former co-workers, employers, landlords and roommates.

Mitchell is wanted in connection with the attempted murder of a 51-year-old Burnaby man who was shot on May 29th in front of his home located in the 4400 block of Gilpin Crescent in Burnaby.

The victim, a former landlord of Mitchell, survived the shooting but is in hospital in serious condition.

Mitchell is also a person of interest in the May 27th double homicide that occurred inside a sushi restaurant on Royal Oak in Burnaby. A motive for these homicides has not been established.

Mitchell is a former security guard and is not known to police. He is 5'4" tall and weighs 121 pounds
Short, crazy man... Napoleon complex?
FN-2199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 08:53 AM   #93

^ That guy is mad.
Old 05-30-2012, 08:59 AM   #94
I answer every Emotion with an emoticon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7seven View Post
That shit cray.

Shouldn't be hard to spot him in that BBY area.
TRDood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 09:29 AM   #95
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 2,101 Times in 351 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by optiblue View Post
RIP, I was at happy days korean resturaunt and have dash cam recordings of me travelling north bound down royal oak at 8:50-8:52pm. I don't know if it's even worth submitting to Police as nothing happens in it. Why doesn't everyone have one of these yet
I wonder if your video shows the green Aerostar anywhere on Kingsway around that time.

Kev
Old 05-30-2012, 10:45 AM   #96
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 2,982 Times in 1,135 Posts
Quote:
METRO VANCOUVER -

Shields says anyone who knows Mitchell and has had a conflict with him in the past needs to be "extremely cautious about their personal safety, including former co-workers, employers, landlords and roommates.

The victim, a former landlord of Mitchell, survived the shooting but is in hospital in serious condition.
awesome...now i need to worry about people coming back and shooting me in the middle of the night?

You know, if I get shot for doing this, I'm going to be super pissed.
Gridlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 11:02 AM   #97
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

Like you all said, he had trouble at work. Probably doesn't want to live anymore

He shot his former landlord and Sushi Owner

I wonder if he has involved with any disagreement or argument with those people. Thus, the reason to shoot them

Perhaps anyone who have in contacted with him that involves with disagreement is in danger.
i-VTEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 11:04 AM   #98
I only answer to my username, my real name is Irrelevant!

Thanked 10,382 Times in 3,908 Posts
just saw this on the news

there's also a major incident in Maple Ridge on 224th st.

but they're not sure if its related to this Angus Mitchell person
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 11:12 AM   #99
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 3,492 Times in 1,176 Posts
^ srs...if this dude starts eating someone or throwing his guts at people, I am going to start building a fucking safe room in my house and stocking it full of supplies...
dinosaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 11:15 AM   #100
I STILL don't get it

DEVELOPING: No-fly zone established over Maple Ridge area where suspected sniper Angus David Mitchell may be located. @GlobalBC
by Chrisgailus via twitter 12:11 PM

RT @GlobalBC: Police manhunt in Maple Ridge - believed suspect Angus Mitchell is in the area. Remember he could be armed and dangerous. ...
by Chrisgailus via twitter 12:08 PM
blum2001 is offline   Reply With Quote