REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 06-06-2012, 08:07 AM   #51
So I had to give him the three piece with the soda

Thanked 5,039 Times in 2,051 Posts
being a parent myself, if some kid as a joke decides to do something that killed me while i was at work supporting my family, his guilt is the last thing i'd care about. guilt won't help take care of my wife & son when i'm dead. guilt won't be a father to my son.

i see berz's point of view that it's a bad situation all around, but as a parent reading stuff like this that happened to this guy hits me in a soft spot.
Advertisement

Quote:
Greenstoner
1 rat shit ruins the whole congee
originalhypa
You cannot live the life of a whore and expect a monument to your chastity
Quote:
[22-12, 08:51]mellomandidnt think and went in straight..scrapped like a bitch
[17-09, 12:07]FastAnna glowjob
[17-09, 12:08]FastAnna I like dat

GLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 08:19 AM   #52
Ricer Mod

Thanked 5,232 Times in 1,498 Posts
Lol at the fails.

I never said the kids didn't deserve to be punished. Manslaughter will be the charge and rightly so. For every action there is a reaction and in this case a consequence. What I WAS saying is to all you people saying "They deserve to die" or shit like that. It was an unfortunate circumstance. I guess if you live by the rules "An eye for an Eye" that will be ok but we all know that leaves the world blind.

Anyways I'm anxious to hear the final outcome and more of the story from the kids who did the crime. I hope they get caught and punished accordingly. Be it a first offense accident or a repeat violent offender.

Berz out.
Old 06-06-2012, 11:22 AM   #53
Banned (ABWS)?

Thanked 3,224 Times in 1,352 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bballguy View Post
what makes anyone think that a huge blow to the head isn't enough to do considerable damage??
kids and their video games, wwe, and movies, where lethal head injuries don't exist...
AzNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 11:31 AM   #54
RS Veteran

Thanked 7,901 Times in 3,130 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLOW View Post
Spoiler!
All I gotta say it this.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 142r7sx.jpg (15.4 KB, 0 views)
bcrdukes is offline   Reply With Quote