REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-off-topic-current-events_50/)
-   -   Kids make bus monitor cry (https://www.revscene.net/forums/669872-kids-make-bus-monitor-cry.html)

ilvtofu 06-20-2012 10:05 PM

Kids make bus monitor cry

Quote from the daily what

Quote:

This Is All Kinds Of Wrong of the Day: Read this and weep – Karen Huff Klein, a bus monitor for the Greece Central School District in Rochester, NY, recently was harassed to tears by a group of teens, who captured their abuse on video and gleefully shared it on Facebook.

Their bullying is tough to stomach, but here are a few choice excerpts:

“You f**kin’ fat-ass, look at all this flab right here.”
“What size bra are you? Triple sag?”
“She’s gonna pick out which kid she’s gonna rape next.”
“You touched her arm flab. It’s all stinky and smelly.”
“She probably eats deodorant because she can’t afford real food.”

No one deserves to be driven to tears by juvenile delinquents with big mouths and no shame. Help send these kids to prison here.

(Not Safe For Work — teenage a**holes.)

First Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l93wAqnPQwk Other Videos: http: - Pastebin.com
some facebook accounts, addresses, phone numbers, etc.

looks like the kids disabled all their FB accounts

Campaign to Fundraise for a "Vacation of a lifetime": Lets Give Karen -The bus monitor- H Klein A Vacation! -- Indiegogo
already over $100K raised

I don't really condone harassing the lowlife kids/crappy parents who raised them in viral proportions but it's still pretty cool how much support the lady gains in a matter of hours. She'll be appearing on some talk shows tomorrow morning IIRC

murd0c 06-20-2012 10:11 PM

This was already posted in nws. One sick associated video tho. I feel horrible for that woman and would love to have a word with those kids and there parents

ilvtofu 06-20-2012 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by murd0c (Post 7953594)
This was already posted in nws. One sick associated video tho. I feel horrible for that woman and would love to have a word with those kids and there parents

Oops I am on a repost roll today >.<

donjalapeno 06-20-2012 10:13 PM

Punk ass bitch kids

Greenstoner 06-20-2012 10:16 PM

i hate people who doesnt respect the elders

Durrann 06-20-2012 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by murd0c (Post 7953594)

would you like more than just a word with those kids?

i know they are just kids..and it aint right but if parents wont beat them someone has to. =)

SiRV 06-20-2012 10:26 PM

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/124322/pledges/new

for those that wish to donate..

RevYouUp 06-20-2012 10:29 PM

^ holy shit. 100k in less than a day. I hope this dude doesn't pocket the money..

Bahhbeehhaaaa 06-20-2012 10:45 PM

post from nws
"fucking ass holes... and i found her facebook page...
https://www.facebook.com/kklein1944

I've already sent a FB msg and i hope some of you can say something cheerful and nice to her . =] cheers "

StylinRed 06-20-2012 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SiRV (Post 7953617)

holy shit

parm104 06-20-2012 11:35 PM

I was super pissed about this shit yesterday. Most likely because I figured these kids would never get caught and this video would just go viral without any remedy for this lady.

But today, I see people do know who this lady is and they are doing something about it.

Now that they've got compensation for this lady under way, the school needs to take action and punish these kids, severely. Obviously we can't leave it up to their parents, for if we did, they wouldn't be acting this disrespectful in the first place.

FerrariEnzo 06-20-2012 11:37 PM

man, i would have bitch slap those kids for having such a dirty mouth. I would hate to see what kind of parents they have, teaching their kids to swear and talk like that. No respect for elders what so ever..

Idiot kid darns to make a video and put it online.. now everyone in their area knows who they are, I hope parents around the area would have a good talk with those kids and their parents.

CorneringArtist 06-21-2012 06:23 AM

Not sure of the backgrounds of the kids and I'm not sure of the stance of disciplining of children on RS, but these kids sure need a beating with a wooden spoon, feather duster, belt, slipper, etc.

RecklessNS 06-21-2012 10:05 AM

wow 30 seconds in and done watching. that's fucking crazy on how kids these days can be disrespectful to their elders.
I know were stepping out onto a different generation but this is just unacceptable.

murd0c 06-21-2012 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Durrann (Post 7953606)
would you like more than just a word with those kids?

i know they are just kids..and it aint right but if parents wont beat them someone has to. =)

Just a single word with them and then the actions will follow :)

snails 06-21-2012 10:10 AM

thats fcked up! awesome generations coming up!

LP700-4 06-21-2012 10:33 AM

Holy shit those kids need to be whipped.......

On a side note, 260K raised in 2 days? At this rate she will become a multi millionaire by the end of the 30 days

Thats pretty amazing.

dinosaur 06-21-2012 10:33 AM

I would like to see the parents make some type of public statement about their piece of shit children and take some fault in how they were raised.

Children who are raised to respect their elders and fellow human beings, do not act like this!

This vid guts me....

Also, some of us don't go to NSFW forums so thanks for re-posting :)

Vancouver_M5 06-21-2012 10:41 AM

Love the attitude towards helping this driver, kids can be quite mean, its in their nature. But try that shit in Europe and you will get smacked, people here say its bad but please go compare kids in a mall in europe vs kids here, i thought people were exagerating when mentioning kids at malls in North America but its quite real, and sad.Educate your kids with punishment , wether that is a smack upside the head or no xbox for a month is up to the parent.

negged. 06-21-2012 11:14 AM

Apparently I heard that one of the kids made a comment about how "her kids should kill themselves because she was so ugly" knowing that 10 years prior, the lady's son committed suicide.

BossFrancis 06-21-2012 11:30 AM

Kids these days are horrible :QQ:

7seven 06-21-2012 11:42 AM

murd0c 06-21-2012 11:57 AM

Such a good woman feeling sorry for the kids and parents...

InvisibleSoul 06-21-2012 12:27 PM

Somebody gonna get a hurt real bad.

Fappin 06-21-2012 01:22 PM

I wish I could get verbally harassed by kids to the point where people donate to me too :(.

On a serious note, parents need to discipline their kids better. Why the fuck would you disrespect an elder like that :rukidding: