REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > HealthCare & Wellness

HealthCare & Wellness Breaking the Chains of Addiction. The Last Door Recovery Society
Mature discussion surrounding important health issues and concerns. Alternative therapies, healthcare questions, discussion of community resources, peer support help, group therapy, etc.

Old 08-15-2012, 10:42 AM   #1
Official Texas Ambassador

Thanked 5,671 Times in 1,324 Posts
[Confidential Post] The risk of pregnancy and should I be worried?

The following is a submission from an anonymous member. If the original poster would like to reply to this thread, please PM me

I had vaginal sex with the girlfriend last night and midway through, the condom came off and disappeared. We looked around and couldn't find it. Gf said it wasn't in her or else she would be able to feel it. Weird heh but whatever.

So the condom came off and we didn't know, but we kept fucking for a good 5-10minutes(Cowgirl) before we realized it was off. I'm wondering what are the chances of her getting pregnant? And should she take any precautions now, like morning after pill or something?

I didn't shoot inside her, just fucked her without one for 5-10 minutes. Than once I realized it was off, we put another one back on and kept going.

TYTY

She taught me right from wrong and always told me to stay positive and help others no matter how small the deed - that helping others gives us meaning to carry on. The sun is out today and it's a new day. Life is good. I just needed a slap in the face.
El Bastardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 10:45 AM   #2
RS controls my life!

~0%
GGnoRE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 10:45 AM   #3
Ricer Mod

Thanked 5,276 Times in 1,501 Posts
First of all get the fucking condom out of there. YES it's in there. There is a thing called Toxic Shock that will happen if you leave it in there.

2nd the risk of pregnancy is very slim. NOT impossible but very very slim.

Berz out.
Old 08-15-2012, 10:45 AM   #4

Go get a Plan B pill/Emergency Contraceptive Pill. I haven't been in your 'situation' for a few years but I remember hearing that you no longer have to go to a doctor or walk-in clinic to get one.

Just go to a pharmacy and ask for a morning after pill.

Oh, and as for that condom: The veej is a pretty big place inside so your gf may want to check again, lest she develop a health problem because of a lost piece of latex.
She taught me right from wrong and always told me to stay positive and help others no matter how small the deed - that helping others gives us meaning to carry on. The sun is out today and it's a new day. Life is good. I just needed a slap in the face.
This post thanked by:
Old 08-15-2012, 10:48 AM   #5
NLY
Helps you change your flat, doesn't hit on your girlfriend while doing so

Thanked 1,756 Times in 278 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bastardo View Post
Go get a Plan B pill/Emergency Contraceptive Pill. I haven't been in your 'situation' for a few years but I remember hearing that you no longer have to go to a doctor or walk-in clinic to get one.

Just go to a pharmacy and ask for a morning after pill.

Oh, and as for that condom: The veej is a pretty big place inside so your gf may want to check again, lest she develop a health problem because of a lost piece of latex.
That's correct, you can go to any london drugs etc.

$40 and you'll be able to sleep at night.

And also..

Quote:
We looked around and couldn't find it.
Quote:
Than once I realized it was off, we put another one back on and kept going.

2016-2017 Revscene Fantasy Basketball Champion
NLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 10:48 AM   #6
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

I think the bigger concern is where the condom went. Your GF should go to the doctor ASAP.
Old 08-15-2012, 10:53 AM   #7
RS controls my life!

^ Its no rocket science. If its not found on the bed or the floor, its still inside her. Sex isn't magic although it seems like from time to time.
GGnoRE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 10:54 AM   #8
In RS I Trust

Thanked 17,581 Times in 4,297 Posts
anything is possible but as everyone said morning after pill right away and get her to see here doctor right away as well. Nothing to be ashamed about what so ever if thats a reason not wanting to go. It's happens all the time and good on you guys for being safe and asking the questions rather then not doing anything.
murd0c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 10:54 AM   #9
The RS Freebie guru

Thanked 2,491 Times in 860 Posts
Agree with those that said the chances of pregnancy are extremely slim if you did not ejaculate inside her.
InvisibleSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 12:49 PM   #10
Revscene.net has a homepage?!

Thanked 1,619 Times in 378 Posts
how the hell did the condom fall off?

you use a magnum one or something?

you asian?
Glove is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-15-2012, 01:36 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvisibleSoul View Post
Agree with those that said the chances of pregnancy are extremely slim if you did not ejaculate inside her.

Well, its either $40 now, or a few hundred dollars having to move, change his phone number, and possibly having to change his name to avoid tens of thousands in child support.
This post thanked by:
Old 08-15-2012, 02:04 PM   #12
Throw yo paws in da air!

Thanked 2,778 Times in 956 Posts
ive been in your position, the condom came off and we tripped haha anyways she took the pill , we went shoppers and she bought the plan B pill or w/e and everythings good. Its fuck that the condom dissapeared tho LOL the sound of that makes me cringe

Proud member of GRAPE Great Revscene Action Photography Enthusiasts

2008 Infiniti M45X - Y50 (Current)
2000 Honda Prelude SH (Sold)
1995 Dodge Spirit (Sold)
1998 Nissan Maxima SE (Sold)
1996 Honda Prelude SR-V (Sold)
XplicitLuder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 05:05 PM   #13
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 1,323 Times in 579 Posts
Plan B for emergency contraceptive. Still kinda messed up that the condom is missing. Coming off is one thing, but couldn't find it afterwards......
Euro7r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 06:26 PM   #14
Ready to be Man handled by RS!

im not positive, but im positive it was hiding in the vageen
jimmyrustler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 10:26 AM   #15
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 3,492 Times in 1,176 Posts
To be safe, as EB said, get the plan B pill.

Take her to the dr (even a walk in clinic) to have it removed. don't panic too much....what goes in, must come out. EVENTUALLY it will come out if it is in there.

How do I know this? Quick story: A bunch of friends and I went camping. My friend had her period and ended you fucking a dude with her tampon still in. It got wedged up and she couldn't find it. This was the first night of a 3 night camping trip and we were in the middle of nowhere so she had to just leave it. On the way home, I took her to a walk-in clinic to get the dr to remove it....it took a while, but he got it. She was freaking out so I went in with her to hold her hand (and keep my eyes tightly shut, lol)....he said it actually happens a lot with tampons and condoms and eventually they will all come back out.

She was worried about toxic shock, but he said it rarely RARELY ever happens with tampons and condoms as they are meant to be in a vagina. Don't freak out too much about the condom....if she doesn't want to go to the dr. asap, maybe just wait 2-3 days and see what happens.

But get Plan B for sure.
dinosaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 08:16 PM   #16
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,137 Times in 259 Posts
Start buying condoms that fit. Don't be the dude that buys magnums at the corner store because a chic is working the counter.