REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 09-01-2012, 02:17 PM   #1
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

Is cheating a deal breaker for you, instantly?

If a girl ever cheats on me, I break up with her on the spot. I'd end a 5-10 year relationship on the spot including a marriage.. Infact I did. I ended a 5 year relationship with my slutbag ex-gf a month ago.

Found she was cheating when she was acting funny. Know her too well. She's been texting a lot too, and added a password to her phone. So I had my bro wait outside our place and tail her when ever she left the house. Found she was going over to some dudes house for 1-2 hours at a time when I was at work. Several times a week. I was full of rage. I had to resist from hitting her. Almost blew up. Confronted her, she admitted to it when I said I had my buddy tail her. I kept my cool, called her a slut and a cunt to her face, then kicked her out since the house is in my name only. Threw her shit on the lawn. Including her TV, computer, etc.. Didn't give a shit if she had no where to go. She was begging for forgiveness and I didn't even look her in the eye. I ignored she existed and kept putting her shit outside. When it was all gone I locked the door and started ripping up pictures of her and deleting her from all forms of communication. Got around 15 texts from her begging me to talk to her and saying she's sorry and it'll never happen again. Didn't reply to a single one, rejected all her calls. Told her mom and dad she cheated. Told her boss. All her friends. Then never spoke to anyone in her social circle again.

Got over her in 2 weeks with lots of hard drugs and liquor. 26 now, Wasted most of my youth with this slut. Who knows how long she was cheating for. Makes me sick.

supremematt85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 02:21 PM   #2
MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

Thanked 3,511 Times in 1,156 Posts
cheating is an ultimate deal breaker for me, theres no coming back from it, and i never regretted breaking up with someone because of it. .

would have done the same... if she's heartless enough to cheat, I can be heartless enough to react.

Failed for troll.
[03-07, 03:26] Yodamaster - The feeling when you quickly insert without hitting the sides

Last edited by nabs; 09-01-2012 at 02:39 PM.
nabs is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-01-2012, 02:28 PM   #3
wants to know why blow-up dolls always look so surprised

for sure instant deal breaker.
id prob do the same if i were in your shoes.
iam_dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 02:38 PM   #4
ek1
Need to Seek Professional Help

LOL troll, this is copypasta from 4chan /adv/
Old 09-01-2012, 02:45 PM   #5
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

I'd kick her to the curb as well.
I dont know how some people can still be with someone that has cheated in the past.
I have never in my entire life cheated on any of my previous girlfriends so i expect the same thing to whoever i end up with.

True story
DC2aDDicT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 02:49 PM   #6
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nabs View Post
cheating is an ultimate deal breaker for me, theres no coming back from it, and i never regretted breaking up with someone because of it. .

would have done the same... if she's heartless enough to cheat, I can be heartless enough to react.

Failed for troll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ek1 View Post
LOL troll, this is copypasta from 4chan /adv/
are you basically saying I can't post my story to 2 different internet forums? 1 being anonymous and the other a bit more closer to home? gtfo

Last edited by supremematt85; 09-01-2012 at 03:06 PM.
supremematt85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 02:57 PM   #7
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,755 Times in 544 Posts
Fuck her, let her sleep on the streets!
ilovebacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 03:00 PM   #8
ek1
Need to Seek Professional Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by supremematt85 View Post
are you basically saying I can't post my story to 2 different internet forums? 1 being anonymous and the other a bit more closer to home? gtfo
my apologies then just jumped to conclusion looking at ur post count
Old 09-01-2012, 03:01 PM   #9
Revscene.net has a homepage?!

Thanked 1,619 Times in 378 Posts
wanna PM me her number?
Glove is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-01-2012, 03:23 PM   #10
NEWBIE ACCOUNT!

On the bright side, you are still young at 26 with a house under your name. Be single for a while and have fun.
James Bond is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-01-2012, 03:41 PM   #11
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

Thanked 1,392 Times in 180 Posts
Why the fuck would you tell her boss?
GoneGuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 07:12 PM   #12
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

I'd be full of rage... but her boss?
Mining is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 07:45 PM   #13
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,079 Times in 368 Posts
Sure, I could forgive. But, then I would have to make the man that she cheated with disappear from existence.

Oh, and I found the original 4chan post through google.

http://boards.4chan.org/r9k/res/3623949
Old 09-02-2012, 12:31 AM   #14
Hypa owned my ass at least once

Thanked 1,314 Times in 540 Posts
No it's not, for me.

In fact I've given this some thought before in my marriage. Although I don't know how I WILL react should it come up, but I'm thinking I wouldn't mind giving my wife a "hallpass" if she really really really wanted one freebie.
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 09-02-2012, 01:24 AM   #15
dlo
Los Bastardo owned my ass at least once

Thanked 7,930 Times in 1,432 Posts
Lol sure she cheated but u harsh over reacted... Hit a girl for cheating? Lol ur crazy and telling her parents, friends etc etc? Chill chill
dlo is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-02-2012, 01:46 AM   #16
I told him no, what y'all do?

Thanked 5,812 Times in 2,501 Posts
People especially her parents would want to know why he threw her out literally on the street so I think that's fair. The friends part is a stretch...the boss...that's just wrong to go there and bring personal shit to the workplace IMO.

Quote:
Greenstoner
1 rat shit ruins the whole congee
originalhypa
You cannot live the life of a whore and expect a monument to your chastity
Quote:
[22-12, 08:51]mellomandidnt think and went in straight..scrapped like a bitch
[17-09, 12:07]FastAnna glowjob
[17-09, 12:08]FastAnna I like dat

GLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 02:13 AM   #17
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

^ Agreed, parents should know as it was not something you did wrong and they have no right to get pissed at your kicking her out. Friends would also be a limited as you may have mutual friends who would want both stories to know who treated who wrong. I have been trailed/ followed,called out and publicly confronted by them before and set them straight... they apologized and i still dont talk to them. Taking it to her boss is kinda out there but i guess we all do shit when pissed off...
Prolowtone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 03:17 AM   #18
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

Thanked 1,532 Times in 479 Posts
Deal breaker
Yodamaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 12:24 PM   #19
reads most threads with his pants around his ankles, especially in the Forced Induction forum.

Thanked 2,191 Times in 1,131 Posts
telling her parents and maybe friends(if you are friends with them too) is fine but letting all her friends know and her boss? That's a bit much........
Mr.HappySilp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 12:26 PM   #20
This title intentionally left blank MOD

I wonder what will happen if the shoe's ever on the other foot.

And no, not an instant deal breaker for me.

Not to crack a pun, but there are numerous shades of grey. Not just black and white.

I don't have an anger problem. I have an idiot problem.
Alatar is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-02-2012, 12:30 PM   #21
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 4,984 Times in 995 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.HappySilp View Post
telling her parents and maybe friends(if you are friends with them too) is fine but letting all her friends know and her boss? That's a bit much........
sloots gonna sloot so why not?
Verdasco is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 09-02-2012, 12:41 PM   #22
reads most threads with his pants around his ankles, especially in the Forced Induction forum.

Thanked 2,191 Times in 1,131 Posts
^^ Because these are personal things that happen between the OP and his EX. Don't need to let the whole world know. Sure the OP may embrass her but how will her friends or her boss think of the OP now? Is a two way street and the world is a small place.
Mr.HappySilp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 02:04 PM   #23
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,352 Times in 445 Posts
Its easy to say yes, I'd break up 100 percent. But, I know that if I didn't, I'd be on the lookout to 'even' the score, and get some myself. I also know that my wife would know my attitude, and she might keep it up, in case what she thinks about me is correct.

Short answer: breaking up would be the logical thing to do. As once the trust is broken, depending on the two people in the relationship, it might as well never be fixed again.
vafanculo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 12:37 AM   #24
Editor

Thanked 3,179 Times in 874 Posts
yep. been there.
having been cheated on by 3 prev ex's, it's instantly a deal breaker.
Old 09-03-2012, 01:21 AM   #25
All Day, Err Day Mod

For me, I believe there's a lot of factors before one could ever think cheating would be a definite deal breaker. I assess the situation on knowing how the person who cheated on you, and why they initiated the cheating in the first place. We all make mistakes sometime in their lives, we're not always perfect. I believe I bring out the best in people through their mistakes, though not giving them a second chance, but doing whatever it by means necessary for them to become a better person, whether or not if it's me who'll end up together or another guy. That's just my outlook on cheating. For me, it creates the opportunity for both parties to learn and understand as a couple on what they need to improve most so they can be happy. Isn't that what the goal to be in a relationship about? Being happy with the person you love?

Anyways I may have done the inevitable, but it's far from cheating. But my ex does agree, it's somewhat related to "emotional cheating". She found out that I had feelings for someone close to her. But I knew, in my mind, that it will never happen with that person. It's like lust over love, and that in the end, I knew in my heart it would have no lasting effect. What do you think, is that really cheating?

Despite the turn of events, my best friend dates her shortly after we broke up. Whether or not she initiated the move it just to get back at me for finding out that I had feeling for another person, or whether or not my best friend's desperate need to get a girlfriend in his life, regardless, it was a pretty asshole move and I was emotionally damaged. I wouldn't call my friend's dick move to be cheating, I'd simply call it breaking the bro code. Friends don't date their friend's ex's. PERIOD.

I don't care if he sees this post, knowing he does lurk around RS. I've simply learned a lot through this relationship to make me a stronger person, and understanding who really stands by your side to help you when you fall is what really matters in a friendship/relationship.

Feedback of 40-0-0

-kT: "No man get a ruler and look, 12cm is long!"
Nintensity is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by: