REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 09-24-2012, 07:10 PM   #26
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 3,235 Times in 1,221 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hchang View Post
There is choice: an animal is able to run away if they don't like what they feel (unless you forcefully hold them). Whereas a baby is not able to "run away".
Posted via RS Mobile
That's not a choice, there was no asking that's just "let me stick my dick in your ass and see how you react to it"

Is nothing safe from us anymore, not even a dogs sweet virgin ass lol.
Posted via RS Mobile
Advertisement
MarkyMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 07:16 PM   #27
First to fail !SG evar! Now i have yellow fever...

Thanked 2,431 Times in 475 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MindBomber View Post

If the horse receiving a HJ from a female in the video watched by RedlinesDaily did not enjoy the act,...
oh jesus... ...
Redlines_Daily is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-24-2012, 07:18 PM   #28

Quote:
hchang is echoing the position of Peter Singer, MarkyMark is echoing the position of Tom Regan; both very well recognized contemporary philosophers who have debated the topic of zoophilia/bestiality. The sex with children argument is the exact counter given by Regan to Singer's position that sex with animals is morally allowable.

Singer's position is stronger, imo.

If the horse receiving a HJ from a female in the video watched by RedlinesDaily did not enjoy the act, he could easily protested and prevented it. The horse did not protest, therefore he was a willingly participating.

A human child cannot physically protest the act and prevent it, therefore it would equate to being non-consensual and rape.
I'm more disgusted by the fact that its even on the table of debate. I like freedom but at some point the whole "if it feels good do it" line shouldn't be crossed.
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 09-24-2012, 07:28 PM   #29
I wish I was where I was when I wished I was here

Thanked 3,098 Times in 733 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkyMark View Post
That's not a choice, there was no asking that's just "let me stick my dick in your ass and see how you react to it"

Is nothing safe from us anymore, not even a dogs sweet virgin ass lol.
Posted via RS Mobile
Your dick won't be fully in an ass before you get a reaction.
hchang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 07:31 PM   #30
Wanna have a threesome?

Thanked 5,054 Times in 1,657 Posts
Quote:
I'm more disgusted by the fact that its even on the table of debate. I like freedom but at some point the whole "if it feels good do it" line shouldn't be crossed.
Posted via RS Mobile
You're entitled to be disgusted, but the issue is whether your opinion is subjective or based on sound reasoning - which would be a good basis for support of a law preventing zoophilia/bestiality.

There are people disgusted by both anal and oral sex, and those acts are illegal in many parts of the world including areas of America. Surely you are not disgusted by these acts, are you?

I expect, you would simply encourage people disgusted by anal or oral sex to avoid those activities personally and not attempt to prevent others from engaging in them, and there to not be an actual law against them. See the similarities between the two cases?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redlines_Daily View Post
oh jesus... ...

You deserve props for being the first person to speak out in defense of the dude, that's not an easy position to take.
MindBomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 07:32 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by hchang View Post
Your dick won't be fully in an ass before you get a reaction.
lol and with that I'm done debating with you.
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 09-24-2012, 07:46 PM   #32

Quote:
You're entitled to be disgusted, but the issue is whether your opinion is subjective or based on sound reasoning - which would be a good basis for support of a law preventing zoophilia/bestiality.

There are people disgusted by both anal and oral sex, and those acts are illegal in many parts of the world including areas of America. Surely you are not disgusted by these acts, are you?

I expect, you would simply encourage people disgusted by anal or oral sex to avoid those activities personally and not attempt to prevent others from engaging in them, and there to not be an actual law against them. See the similarities between the two cases?

You deserve props for being the first person to speak out in defense of the dude, that's not an easy position to take.
The difference being one is between two people who definitely have mutual consent, and the other is "well it sure looks like he's having fun otherwise that horse wouldn't have busted a nut all over her face after she stroked its penis 500 times". You're assuming it will run away if it wanted to. Maybe that horse you saw in the video had the shit beat out of it last time it tried to run off and now it just stands there and takes it, you don't know
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 09-24-2012, 07:52 PM   #33
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

Thanked 5,279 Times in 603 Posts
what the shit... you guys are getting way too deep with this & are overlooking something. bestiality & zoophilia are fucking disgusting no matter how you look at it
with that kinda reasoning, you guys are saying it's okay to even consider having sex with animals?

if you can't even breed within your own species then you're desperate and fucked in the head. humans have sex with humans, END OF STORY
this is what's conventional & morally accepted, don't even try to argue with that
Old 09-24-2012, 08:04 PM   #34
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 9,812 Times in 3,901 Posts
hchang and mindbomber,

have you ever considered interbreeding may start new types of epidemics which may not be identified of its origin because the ones affected will be too embarassed to admit to their actions?
twitchyzero is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-24-2012, 08:05 PM   #35
Wanna have a threesome?

Quote:
The difference being one is between two people who definitely have mutual consent, and the other is "well it sure looks like he's having fun otherwise that horse wouldn't have busted a nut all over her face after she stroked its penis 500 times". You're assuming it will run away if it wanted to.
Posted via RS Mobile
Horses are not like dogs, they're much more instinct driven and don't show the same type of loyalty. If the horse was displeased or in pain, it would protest or at the least show very clear signs of the displeasure. If the horse shows no signs of displeasure or protest, it can be very safely said that it is willingly participating. If you're really stuck on the consensual aspect, I'm sure a video of a dog freely approaching a woman and having sex with her exists, just like a dog humping a person leg, but with the woman in a position for it to advance further than just leg humping......

Aside from that, it is the sexual aspect that makes zoophilia/bestiality illegal, the act of masturbating an animal is legal and takes place routinely on nearly every farm with large animals. The reason for it being illegal is very specially tied to the sexual aspect, that's what I really want to see a reasoning for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by twitchyzero View Post
hchang and mindbomber,

have you ever considered interbreeding may start new types of diseases which may not be identified of its origin because the ones affected will be too embarassed to admit to their actions?
That's a VERY interesting argument to make.

The diseases that can be passed to humans by domesticated animals are largely identified though, because something that would pass sexually would also pass through consumption of flesh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinn3r View Post
what the shit... you guys are getting way too deep with this & are overlooking something. bestiality & zoophilia are fucking disgusting no matter how you look at it
with that kinda reasoning, you guys are saying it's okay to even consider having sex with animals?

if you can't even breed within your own species then you're desperate and fucked in the head. humans have sex with humans, END OF STORY
this is what's conventional & morally accepted, don't even try to argue with that
As I stated earlier, some people find fellatio, oral sex, and homosexuality disgusting and as a result there are laws preventing it. Unless you can actually expand on your argument, it is no stronger than the ones used to argue in favour of laws preventing the forementioned acts.

Last edited by MindBomber; 09-24-2012 at 09:04 PM.
Old 09-24-2012, 09:01 PM   #36
nuggets mod

Thanked 3,799 Times in 981 Posts
Quote:
what the shit... you guys are getting way too deep with this & are overlooking something. homosexuality is fucking disgusting no matter how you look at it
with that kinda reasoning, you guys are saying it's okay to even consider having sex with other guys?

if you can't even breed within your own gender then you're desperate and fucked in the head. guys have sex with girls, END OF STORY
see how ridiculous your argument sounds?
Posted via RS Mobile
freakshow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 09:06 PM   #37
I wish I was where I was when I wished I was here

Thanked 3,098 Times in 733 Posts
Quote:

Nope neither of us said that. We both pointed out in our posts that we don't agree with bestiality.

If you backtrack and read the first couple posts we made on the thread we were arguing about something else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twitchyzero View Post
hchang and mindbomber,

have you ever considered interbreeding may start new types of epidemics which may not be identified of its origin because the ones affected will be too embarassed to admit to their actions?
Personally, no I have never thought about it, and you raise a good point.

But however whereas interbreeding may be controlled, theres a lot of other scenarios that can create epidemics way beyond our control. The way I see it is all us the human race can do, is damage control whatever cards we're dealt.
hchang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 09:07 PM   #38
resident Oil Guru

Thanked 10,457 Times in 1,794 Posts
Quote:
Horses are not like dogs, they're much more instinct driven and don't show the same type of loyalty. If the horse was displeased or in pain, it would protest or at the least show very clear signs of the displeasure. If the horse shows no signs of displeasure or protest, it can be very safely said that it is willingly participating. If you're really stuck on the consensual aspect, I'm sure a video of a dog freely approaching a woman and having sex with her exists, just like a dog humping a person leg, but with the woman in a position for it to advance further than just leg humping......

Aside from that, it is the sexual aspect that makes zoophilia/bestiality illegal, the act of masturbating an animal is legal and takes place routinely on nearly every farm with large animals. The reason for it being illegal is very specially tied to the sexual aspect, that's what I really want to see a reasoning for?

That's a VERY interesting argument to make.

The diseases that can be passed to humans by domesticated animals are largely identified though, because something that would pass sexually would also pass through consumption of flesh.

As I stated earlier, some people find fellatio, oral sex, and homosexuality disgusting and as a result there are laws preventing it. Unless you can actually expand on your argument, it is no stronger than the ones used to argue in favour of laws preventing the forementioned acts.
Bc the Bible said it's wrong....

LiquidTurbo is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 09-24-2012, 09:35 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakshow View Post
see how ridiculous your argument sounds?
Posted via RS Mobile
yea i understand what you're getting at, but these are animals dude.. advocating that kinda stuff is just messed. i'm 100% with homosexuality though 'cause it's within our species
even if these animals enjoyed sex with humans, doesn't mean anybody should be doing it. let em do their business among their own
twitchyzero's right; what if they carried some infectious contagion that could be transmitted to humans
Old 09-24-2012, 09:38 PM   #40
nuggets mod

Thanked 3,799 Times in 981 Posts
I mean, of course I'm not saying I agree with it, but from a philosophical point of view, you need a slightly stronger argument than "it's just plain wrong!"
Old 09-24-2012, 09:42 PM   #41
resident Oil Guru

Thanked 10,457 Times in 1,794 Posts
Quote:
yea i understand what you're getting at, but these are animals dude.. advocating that kinda stuff is just messed. i'm 100% with homosexuality though 'cause it's within our species
even if these animals enjoyed sex with humans, doesn't mean anybody should be doing it. let em do their business among their own
twitchyzero's right; what if they carried some infectious contagion that could be transmitted to humans
Terrible argument as HIV and other STDs are carried by Humans... But that never stopped people from having sex.
Posted via RS Mobile
LiquidTurbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 09:51 PM   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidTurbo View Post
Terrible argument as HIV and other STDs are carried by Humans... But that never stopped people from having sex.
Posted via RS Mobile
well of course as a species, we're gonna have our own diseases & infections
but didn't HIV/AIDS come from apes?
Old 09-24-2012, 09:53 PM   #43
Banned By Establishment

Pix plz
notorious_msg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 10:04 PM   #44
Wanna have a threesome?

Quote:
Bestiality isn't for me, but from a philosophical point of view a stronger argument needs to be made than, "just messed," or, "the bible said it's wrong," to actually conclude that it is wrong (and make a law against it).

If it doesn't hurt the animal, and it can be reasonably concluded that it is consensual, I don't see it being wrong. To say, bestiality is wrong because it's interspecies doesn't sound much stronger than saying homosexuality is wrong because it's same-sex. Not only do I love animals, but I engage in all sorts of different activities with them, so why is sex different, it's just another natural behaviour.

Let me throw one hypothetical scenario out there:
Aliens contact earth, they share technology with us and intergalactic travel is now possible. You can now travel to a planet 100 light-years away with beautiful human-like aliens (ie. a different species) who we are capable of having sex with and disease is no concern (aliens took care of all that for us). Would it be wrong to sleep with the beautiful human-like aliens, because they're a different species?

Quote:
well of course as a species, we're gonna have our own diseases & infections
but didn't HIV/AIDS come from apes?
Yes, that's the leading theory - but it wasn't spread by sexual contact, it was spread by eating bush meat (poached gorillas).

Like I said to Twitchy, people have a pretty solid understanding of what diseases domesticated animals have and if they can spread to humans. I've the blood, saliva, vaginal fluid (checking for pregnancy and birthing), urine, and feces of various animals on my skin, and have consumed milk, eggs, and flesh of domesticated animals, if there was something left to spread, it pretty much would have happened to someone through those common types of contact by now, and if it somehow hasn't, it would spread with or without bestiality occurring.

Last edited by MindBomber; 09-24-2012 at 10:15 PM.
This post thanked by:
Old 09-24-2012, 10:23 PM   #45

Quote:
Bestiality isn't for me, but from a philosophical point of view a stronger argument needs to be made than, "just messed," or, "the bible said it's wrong," to actually conclude that it is wrong (and make a law against it).

If it doesn't hurt the animal, and it can be reasonably concluded that it is consensual, I don't see it being wrong. To say, bestiality is wrong because it's interspecies doesn't sound much stronger than saying homosexuality is wrong because it's same-sex. Not only do I love animals, but I engage in all sorts of different activities with them, so why is sex different, it's just another natural behaviour
So if you had a friend or family member who suddenly told you they are in love with their dog and have been having sex with it, your perception of that person wouldn't change?

What's next, we're going to have people fighting for the right to marry an animal?
Posted via RS Mobile
This post thanked by:
Old 09-24-2012, 10:29 PM   #46

Quote:

If it doesn't hurt the animal, and it can be reasonably concluded that it is consensual, I don't see it being wrong. To say, bestiality is wrong because it's interspecies doesn't sound much stronger than saying homosexuality is wrong because it's same-sex. Not only do I love animals, but I engage in all sorts of different activities with them, so why is sex different, it's just another natural behaviour.

Let me throw one hypothetical scenario out there:
Aliens contact earth, they share technology with us and intergalactic travel is now possible. You can now travel to a planet 100 light-years away with beautiful human-like aliens (ie. a different species) who we are capable of having sex with and disease is no concern (aliens took care of all that for us). Would it be wrong to sleep with the beautiful human-like aliens, because they're a different species?

Yes, that's the leading theory - but it wasn't spread by sexual contact, it was spread by eating bush meat (poached gorillas).

Like I said to Twitchy, people have a pretty solid understanding of what diseases domesticated animals have and if they can spread to humans. I've the blood, saliva, vaginal fluid (checking for pregnancy and birthing), urine, and feces of various animals on my skin, and have consumed milk, eggs, and flesh of domesticated animals, if there was something left to spread, it pretty much would have happened to someone through those common types of contact by now, and if it somehow hasn't, it would spread with or without bestiality occurring.
totally understandable. it's the fact that it isn't customary human behaviour and it's frowned upon to engage in these type of activities that makes me so against it

and with the hypothetical scenario: at least they're human-like, intelligent, & sentient
not like having sex with a cow that doesn't know what the hell's happening to it

edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumAznGuy View Post
I've seen video's where a naked lady is on all fours and the dog would mount the female and pump away till it came. I think it is safe to conclude that the dog knew what was going on.

Last edited by pinn3r; 09-24-2012 at 10:47 PM.
pinn3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 10:43 PM   #47
Pull Out Towing. Women rescued for free.

Thanked 2,414 Times in 1,283 Posts
Quote:
totally understandable. it's the fact that it isn't customary human behaviour and it's frowned upon to engage in these type of activities that makes me so against it

People were and still are against homosexuality for the exact same reason that you posted.

Quote:
and with the hypothetical scenario: at least they're human-like, intelligent, & sentient
not like having sex with a cow that doesn't know what the hell's happening to it
You make it sound like the animals are zombies.
I had a female hamster and when she was in heat and you pet her the right way, she would sit very still in a trance like state. It creeped me and my wife out the first time it happened but then we understood that it was something natural to them, if that makes any sense.

Same thing as Culverin's example. The dog is just acting on primal urges and that means humping a person's leg if it hasn't been taught not to.
No different than when a dog would lick himself.

I've seen video's where a naked lady is on all fours and the dog would mount the female and pump away till it came. I think it is safe to conclude that the dog knew what was going on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tofu1413 View Post
and icing on the cake, lady driving a newer chrysler 200 infront of me... jumped out of her car, dropped her pants, did an immediate squat and did probably the longest public relief ever...... steam and all.

(11-0-0) Buy/Sell rating
Christine
Shitvic
Pull Out Towing
SumAznGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 11:02 PM   #48
Wanna have a threesome?

Quote:
So if you had a friend or family member who suddenly told you they are in love with their dog and have been having sex with it, your perception of that person wouldn't change?

What's next, we're going to have people fighting for the right to marry an animal?
Posted via RS Mobile
If I can't identify something fundamentally wrong with an act, why would I look down on a person for engaging in it?

On marrying animals, how many people do you know that refer to dogs as their children? Marriage isn't that much further of a stretch.

I expect people will begin marrying machines within our lifetimes, and I wouldn't be opposed to that either. It doesn't me negatively if it occurs.

Quote:

Your reaction is totally understandable, it's the natural response, bestiality is not a subject normally discussed by society, it's just understood that it's wrong with no real explanation. A lot of things that were unspeakable and wrong even forty years ago are totally normal today though, interracial relationships and homosexuality would have been very controversial for many of our parents but are normal for us, because we openly discuss those issues and realize that unless there is a clear wrong it's very hard to logically condemn something, which is essentially what is occurring in this thread.
Old 09-24-2012, 11:07 PM   #49
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 9,812 Times in 3,901 Posts
Quote:
people have a pretty solid understanding of what diseases domesticated animals have and if they can spread to humans. I've the blood, saliva, vaginal fluid (checking for pregnancy and birthing), urine, and feces of various animals on my skin, and have consumed milk, eggs, and flesh of domesticated animals, if there was something left to spread, it pretty much would have happened to someone through those common types of contact by now, and if it somehow hasn't, it would spread with or without bestiality occurring.
I think it all comes down to transmission route. To come in contact with those bodily fluids from pets/livestock and say 'hey i'm still living' doesn't 100% safeguard you from diseases. Sure it may be fine on your skin, or even if you ingest it...as for example it takes a lot of HIV+ blood ingested to actually infect an healthy individual..but only a slightly bit of intravenous/sexual contact is needed to infect.

You are also forgetting virus mutate and changes strains easily.

It may be a stretch and technical but that's just another argument againist zoophilia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redlines_Daily View Post
I saw a weird ass porn where a girl was jerking off a horse..Im sure the horse enjoyed it and there was no distress there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumAznGuy View Post
i thought tentacles in JAV was as far as RS members went
twitchyzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 11:16 PM   #50

Quote:
If I can't identify something fundamentally wrong with an act, why would I look down on a person for engaging in it?

On marrying animals, how many people do you know that refer to dogs as their children? Marriage isn't that much further of a stretch.
And where does it end? Some people might find nothing fundamentally wrong with a 40 year old being sexually active with a 10 year old given they are giving consent, why is that any different then? They have more of a say in he matter than any animal would.
Posted via RS Mobile
This post thanked by: