REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.


Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2012, 01:26 PM   #26
RS Veteran
 
bcrdukes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: TOS'd
Posts: 26,336
Thanked 8,172 Times in 3,227 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Great68 View Post
I believe RCMP carry their own insurance, outside of ICBC.
68Style should know, he managed their fleet assets
C'mon, Great68.

It's a fact that Revscene knoweldge > all.

Even if 68style is right, Revscene is always right. We have some of the most highly educated and intellectual elite gracing their presence on this very forum.
Advertisement
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by trollface View Post
My friend and I did a heater core in a Z4.

I'd rather go to guantanamo bay
Quote:
Originally Posted by 68style View Post
Bro. I dyno my car every time I go out, you never know when a race is coming, got to be ready!
bcrdukes is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-04-2012, 02:12 PM   #27
Performance Moderator
 
68style's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Richmond
Posts: 9,329
Thanked 7,657 Times in 2,209 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliptuner View Post
Police/RCMP are, Canadian military are not. In fact, military personnel doesn't even have to pull over for police/RCMP and if they do, don't have to produce a valid driver's licence.
Sorry but you're wrong, police and RCMP are not insured by ICBC. License plates =/= insurance.
68style is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-04-2012, 03:05 PM   #28
Head of HR....have a seat on that couch
 
fliptuner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Coquitlam
Posts: 21,562
Thanked 15,089 Times in 4,177 Posts
68style>flip



Spoiler!


j/k. pretty sure the part about military is correct though.
__________________
feedback

Originally posted by v.b.
can we stop, my pussy hurts...
Originally posted by asian_XL
fliptuner, I am gonna grab ur dick and pee in your face, then rub shit all over my face...:lol
Originally posted by Fei-Ji
haha i can taste the cum in my mouth
Originally posted by FastAnna
when I was 13 I wanted to be a video hoe so bad


RSUV #7
fliptuner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 03:08 PM   #29
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!
 
Yodamaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Burnaby, BC
Posts: 1,356
Thanked 1,532 Times in 479 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliptuner View Post
68style>flip



Spoiler!


j/k. pretty sure the part about military is correct though.

Friend in the military confirms, they do whatever the fuck they want.
Yodamaster is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-04-2012, 03:10 PM   #30
Head of HR....have a seat on that couch
 
fliptuner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Coquitlam
Posts: 21,562
Thanked 15,089 Times in 4,177 Posts
whew...I'm not a complete moron today.


...tomorrow, however...
__________________
feedback

Originally posted by v.b.
can we stop, my pussy hurts...
Originally posted by asian_XL
fliptuner, I am gonna grab ur dick and pee in your face, then rub shit all over my face...:lol
Originally posted by Fei-Ji
haha i can taste the cum in my mouth
Originally posted by FastAnna
when I was 13 I wanted to be a video hoe so bad


RSUV #7
fliptuner is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-04-2012, 03:13 PM   #31
SardaukarMod
 
seakrait's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Salusa Secundus
Posts: 11,306
Thanked 485 Times in 198 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Great68 View Post
I believe RCMP carry their own insurance, outside of ICBC.
68Style should know, he managed their fleet assets
Quote:
Originally Posted by 68style View Post
Sorry but you're wrong, police and RCMP are not insured by ICBC. License plates =/= insurance.
Ah. Municipal agencies ARE insured by ICBC though. Or at least the VPD is.
__________________
2012 Volkswagen Golf Wagon in Candy White
2009 Triumph Street Triple 675
in Jet Black
2002 Volkswagen GTI 337 in Reflex Silver (SOLD)
2007 Suzuki SV650N in Oort Grey (SOLD)
seakrait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 03:57 PM   #32
I keep RS good
 
Ulic Qel-Droma's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Cosmos
Posts: 28,553
Thanked 5,451 Times in 1,459 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodamaster View Post
Friend in the military confirms, they do whatever the fuck they want.
that's totally untrue, they cannot do whatever the fuck they want.

they have military drivers licences. 404's they're called.

they're given a lot more leeway but u can be damned sure if i park a HLVW on the sidewalk on broadway, im gonna get in trouble for sure.

yeah, they never get pulled over for speeding cuz the trucks cant even go that fast hahaha...

military isnt immune to the law. they have to follow it too, perhaps they might get a slap on the wrist or written up, or a low level charge at most. but it's not "i cant do whatever the fuck i want".
Ulic Qel-Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-04-2012, 04:02 PM   #33
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!
 
Yodamaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Burnaby, BC
Posts: 1,356
Thanked 1,532 Times in 479 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post
that's totally untrue, they cannot do whatever the fuck they want.

they have military drivers licences. 404's they're called.

they're given a lot more leeway but u can be damned sure if i park a HLVW on the sidewalk on broadway, im gonna get in trouble for sure.

yeah, they never get pulled over for speeding cuz the trucks cant even go that fast hahaha...

military isnt immune to the law. they have to follow it too, perhaps they might get a slap on the wrist or written up, or a low level charge at most. but it's not "i cant do whatever the fuck i want".

Point is, they get away with a hell of a lot, especially when they have places to be.
Yodamaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 04:02 PM   #34
RS Veteran
 
bcrdukes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: TOS'd
Posts: 26,336
Thanked 8,172 Times in 3,227 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodamaster View Post
Friend in the military confirms, they do whatever the fuck they want.
Too soon, junior.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by trollface View Post
My friend and I did a heater core in a Z4.

I'd rather go to guantanamo bay
Quote:
Originally Posted by 68style View Post
Bro. I dyno my car every time I go out, you never know when a race is coming, got to be ready!
bcrdukes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 04:11 PM   #35
Willing to sell a family member for a few minutes on RS
 
Manic!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Nanaimo
Posts: 13,323
Thanked 5,473 Times in 2,557 Posts
Rather own this: Aircraft For Sale | MIG29 For Sale | AviationClassifieds.com

This is already in the states: Aircraft For Sale | MIG29 For Sale | AviationClassifieds.com
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic! View Post
trumps the greatest leader of all time.
Spoiler!


I don't need an amplifier I'm already big, best on any track call me the Stig - Shizzo

Dusty Nuggets Rusty Shackleford Cuntar
Manic! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 10:22 PM   #36
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001
 
Great68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Victoria
Posts: 8,999
Thanked 3,103 Times in 1,071 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodamaster View Post
Friend in the military confirms, they do whatever the fuck they want.
Until the MP's come around.

What's funny is the MP's giving cell phone tickets to people driving around the base on the phone.
Corporate email came about a month ago warning people caught in company vehicles on the phone will lose driving priveleges of company vehicles, "Including CFB Esquimalt". I guess someone got busted hahaha
__________________
1968 Mustang Coupe
2008.5 Mazdaspeed 3
1997 GMC Sonoma ZR2
2014 F150 5.0L XTR 4x4

A vehicle for all occasions
Great68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 11:47 PM   #37
racing & tech mod.
 
Rich Sandor's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 4,034
Thanked 507 Times in 188 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic! View Post
Not allowed in Canada.
Rich Sandor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 10:13 AM   #38
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: lower mainland
Posts: 163
Thanked 71 Times in 27 Posts
I love how so many people didn't got my sarcasm

And yea I misspelled legally, sue me :P
Messerschmitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net