REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-off-topic-current-events_50/)
-   -   life experiences vs going to work (https://www.revscene.net/forums/680943-life-experiences-vs-going-work.html)

diesel_test 02-25-2013 07:54 AM

life experiences vs going to work

Going to work everyday is suicidal, i value life experiences. Would you go to work if you don't have to?

Glove 02-25-2013 08:08 AM

god your dumb

sonick 02-25-2013 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diesel_test (Post 8169401)
Going to work everyday is suicidal, i value life experiences. Would you go to work if you don't have to?

Yeah, you can value the experience of living in a 600sqft 1 bedroom with your wife and two kids.

Gumby 02-25-2013 08:39 AM

Not another one of these threads... :facepalm:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glove (Post 8169403)
god you're dumb

It pays to cheque you're spelling when you call someone else dum...

Not really racist! 02-25-2013 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gumby (Post 8169426)
Not another one of these threads... :facepalm:

It pays to cheque you're spelling when you call someone else dum...

not sure if purposely typo or heh...

:suspicious:

Isaiah11 02-25-2013 08:45 AM

shut this shit down

murd0c 02-25-2013 08:48 AM

Looks like life experiences don't really work for you since you keep on making stupid ass posts like this....

iKayChow 02-25-2013 08:56 AM

maybe work is a life experience, and by going to work it only leads to further life experiences. i.e buying a house, nice stuff, family, vacation :troll:

Iceman-19 02-25-2013 09:09 AM

How many life experiences have you had since you posted this? If I didn't have to work, I wouldn't. I would be fuckin rich to not have to work though. Instead I have a good job on a good schedule and don't make many stupid threads on RS, mostly just stupid posts.

GLOW 02-25-2013 09:10 AM

username request for him to diesel_test45 with re-posting the same shit over and over.

http://funny-pictures-blog.com/wp-co.../just-stop.jpg

Porschedog 02-25-2013 09:38 AM

Why would anyone go to work if they don't have to..
But your going to need money to enjoy these "life experiences"
Posted via RS Mobile

VRYALT3R3D 02-25-2013 09:40 AM

Quote:

This is you in a couple of years..

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...87835791_n.jpg

murd0c 02-25-2013 09:46 AM

^ I have a feeling that 3/4 of RS still living at home

quasi 02-25-2013 09:53 AM

Going to work is a life experience you doughnut.

BaoTurbo 02-25-2013 10:01 AM

Stahp with the pointless threads

MG1 02-25-2013 10:04 AM

Quote:

Not if you enjoy it, buddy. I love my job. Look forward to it. I enjoy the weekends, of course, but as far as work goes, it's very rewarding. Even though I can retire, I stay on.

Happy 02-25-2013 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MG1 (Post 8169484)
Not if you enjoy it, buddy. I love my job. Look forward to it. I enjoy the weekends, of course, but as far as work goes, it's very rewarding. Even though I can retire, I stay on.

Plus what the hell goes on during the day that we can't do at night? Day time TV soap operas? lol
I rather work all morning and have fun at night than lay around during the whole day..

CorneringArtist 02-25-2013 11:08 AM

Ban this dumbass please? I understand that you can't really justify a ban for stupid, but there has to be a tolerance where it gets annoying.
Posted via RS Mobile

snails 02-25-2013 11:12 AM

diesel_TROLL

:suspicious:

CharlesInCharge 02-25-2013 11:53 AM

Thread should read... How to get out of the rat race.

I havent really worked and stayed home with no money.... ask me anything.

dachinesedude 02-25-2013 12:16 PM

someone please ban this unentertaining troll and unban zhangfei

hkRicer 02-25-2013 12:28 PM

Is this one of Joe45 new account :troll:

diesel_test 02-25-2013 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hkRicer (Post 8169567)
Is this one of Joe45 new account :troll:

go drink your bubble tea you fob

Ulic Qel-Droma 02-25-2013 12:45 PM

going to work everyday is suicidal.

you're not the only one.

I don't care how fun work is... i'd rather not be at work.

of course this is if I had financial freedom (tons of bank). I'd be travelling the world and building/working on my own hobbies and projects.

I would NOT be at some "job/career" type thing unless I had no means of providing for myself anymore.

I'd rather be reading a book in a prison cell than at some job.

I'd rather be sleeping.

I'd rather be wandering the streets of some megalopolis.

I'd rather be day dreaming.

I'd rather be having a conversation with my friends or random strangers.

I'd pretty much rather be "playing/learning" than at any job.

I'm pretty sure 99.999% of people out there are the same.

some people don't retire or go back to working after retiring because they feel like they have no direction in life. or they need some rigid structure... but honestly, i just think they lack imagination and their lives were not very exciting to begin with... if work is the only thing that brings meaning to their lives. lol.

people will argue, they like doing what they do at their job.
but if they were really financially free, they could do what they love, but independently. They just don't have the framework/structure to do it independently... they still rely on their jobs to provide them the people or tools they need. they're just not as financially free as they could be... to be totally free.

which is why people try to settle for something in the middle. be your own boss kinda thing. but that's still "work"... you're still a part of the rat race... if you suddenly stop, your lifestyle will change. you have to start thinking about bills and how much things cost or if you can or cannot afford to do something or buy something. etc. those things are what makes the rat race suck. you actually have to manage your finances to SURVIVE.

I assume when you mean "don't have to work if you don't have to"... that money is not an issue. you have millions if not hundreds of millions or billions... to the point where money doesn't matter unless you're planning on funding a war or building a few skyscrapers lol.

CharlesInCharge 02-25-2013 01:23 PM

People are wasting a huge portion of their time working on making money to pay rent. If you cant live with your parents you need to live in a motor/trailer home to get out of the rat race. That is the first step.

This is even possible in the most ghetto parts of the world.
http://assets.dornob.com/wp-content/...amper-home.jpg
http://assets.dornob.com/wp-content/...obile-home.jpg

And for people who think that kind of living is under their standard of living then you have to see whats more important, your standards, or getting out of the rat race first.