REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2014, 12:35 PM   #10001
i like gifs

Thanked 7,785 Times in 2,695 Posts
Time to blow it up
Posted via RS Mobile
Advertisement
Old 01-29-2014, 12:36 PM   #10002
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 1,057 Times in 429 Posts
^The Canucks are the Kings of breaking streaks
Old 01-29-2014, 12:41 PM   #10003
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Thanked 1,233 Times in 266 Posts
Anyone gonna watch NYR take out the islanders in the outdoor game? should end right around the time Vancouver and Chicago starts
Old 01-29-2014, 02:16 PM   #10004
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 1,341 Times in 557 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiceIntegraRS View Post
^wtf u talkin about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondaracer View Post
Since when has he been In a wheelchair? He was walking around d plugging his case and recovery a few years after the incident
Posted via RS Mobile
huh, whaddaya know. i swear i saw him in a wheelchair at some point but i guess he got better.... good to know his lifes not that bad i guess
Old 01-29-2014, 02:57 PM   #10005
Orgasm Donor & Alatar owned my ass twice!

Thanked 4,387 Times in 1,145 Posts
Lol so much misinformation and assumptions going on here
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 01-29-2014, 02:58 PM   #10006
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 7,171 Times in 2,404 Posts
I saw on reddit Steeve More was spotted water-skiiing in Tahoe, true story.
2010 Toyota Rav4 Limited V6 - Wifey's Daily Driver
2009 BMW 128i - Daily Driver
2007 Toyota Rav4 Sport V6 - Sold
1999 Mazda Miata - Sold
2003 Mazda Protege5 - Sold
1987 BMW 325is - Sold
1990 Mazda Miata - Sold

100% Buy and Sell Feedback
Old 01-29-2014, 03:22 PM   #10007
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 23,811 Times in 8,187 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PiuYi View Post
huh, whaddaya know. i swear i saw him in a wheelchair at some point but i guess he got better.... good to know his lifes not that bad i guess
He's not in a wheelchair, but I read an article on yahoo recently that said he still has concussion symptoms, can't sleep a full night, and is out doing charity helping people who went through the same thing or something like that.
Old 01-29-2014, 03:24 PM   #10008
I have named my kids VIC and VLS

Thanked 14,321 Times in 5,639 Posts
Yea he was on team 1040 about a month ago plugging his foundation

It's probably the bertuzi fan in me but he sounded really slimey even plugging this charitable foundation
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 01-29-2014, 03:35 PM   #10009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp View Post
He's not in a wheelchair, but I read an article on yahoo recently that said he still has concussion symptoms, can't sleep a full night, and is out doing charity helping people who went through the same thing or something like that.
Concussion symptoms? cant sleep fully a night? 2 things that can easily be faked.

Charity work?

Steve Moores Lawyer "We gotta fix the publics image they have of you, its not good at all, so lets start doing some charity work to help fix it"

Fuck this guy. He was up and skating doing workouts within 19 months of his injury. Even a couple of his own teammates didnt like him. Harvard Graduate thinking hes better than everyone.
This post FAILED by:
Old 01-29-2014, 03:35 PM   #10010
Orgasm Donor & Alatar owned my ass twice!

Thanked 4,387 Times in 1,145 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondaracer View Post
Yea he was on team 1040 about a month ago plugging his foundation

It's probably the bertuzi fan in me but he sounded really slimey even plugging this charitable foundation
Posted via RS Mobile
Probably the Bertuzzi fan in u lol

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) hi there
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・$$$$$゜゜・。*。・゜*✧ .

xxx~*…like dis post if u cry evry time…~*xxx
Old 01-29-2014, 04:58 PM   #10011

Thanked 1,053 Times in 595 Posts
Quote:
Concussion symptoms? cant sleep fully a night? 2 things that can easily be faked.

Charity work?

Steve Moores Lawyer "We gotta fix the publics image they have of you, its not good at all, so lets start doing some charity work to help fix it"

Fuck this guy. He was up and skating doing workouts within 19 months of his injury. Even a couple of his own teammates didnt like him. Harvard Graduate thinking hes better than everyone.
While you may be completely correct with all of those assumptions, you can't argue that skating/working out and playing in an NHL game at NHL speed are different animals. While he may have been able to skate and work out that soon after fracturing a vertebra, it's likely he still had symptoms strong enough to stop him from playing further.

I'm not a Moore fan, and am still very much a Bert fan. But what Bert did was essentially ruin what was likely to be Moore's dream of playing in the NHL. You don't just "fall onto an NHL team" just because. He worked at it like everyone else in the league did because he wanted to be there.

If it's true that Moore hasn't been paid out by any party in any way, I'm sure anyone in his position would be doing the exact same thing in order to get whatever form of "justice" you think you deserve. Millions of dollars are involved (his NHL contract and potential NHL earnings), so I doubt he'd like to sit idly by without any compensation for what was essentially aggravated assault.
This post thanked by:
Old 01-29-2014, 06:20 PM   #10012

Thanked 1,341 Times in 557 Posts
^true that, it's one thing to step away from the game, it's another to have it forced away from you. Hockey was obviously his passion, and even if he was a tool to everyone, i'd rather see him on the ice than not.... regrettable situation
Old 01-29-2014, 06:39 PM   #10013
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Thanked 2,779 Times in 1,173 Posts
Scott Niedermayer looks like my high school teacher. The female Olympian is pretty hot though.
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 01-29-2014, 06:45 PM   #10014
My homepage has been set to RS

Bert's second mistake was pleading guilty to aggravated assault.

Yes, we all know Moore is probably going to milk it for all its' worth but his NHL career as a grinder was ruined that day. He does deserve some money. Anyways, Bert is lucky the case is in Canada. Damages are capped I believe, whereas, in the states, it can ruin you.
Old 01-29-2014, 06:46 PM   #10015
I STILL don't get it

HIGGY!!
Old 01-29-2014, 06:46 PM   #10016
I bringith the lowerballerith

WOOOOO
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 01-29-2014, 06:47 PM   #10017
Head of HR....have a seat on that couch

Thanked 15,586 Times in 4,318 Posts

Originally posted by v.b.
can we stop, my pussy hurts...
Originally posted by asian_XL
fliptuner, I am gonna grab ur dick and pee in your face, then rub shit all over my face...:lol
Originally posted by Fei-Ji
haha i can taste the cum in my mouth
Originally posted by FastAnna
when I was 13 I wanted to be a video hoe so bad

RSUV #7
Old 01-29-2014, 06:47 PM   #10018

higgity!
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 01-29-2014, 07:04 PM   #10019

Quote:

Charity work?

Look at what happens to people with chronic concussion symptoms later in life. It is a real issue, and not something that needs to be "faked" when a giant monkey man jumps on your back after sucker punching you and bashing your skull into the ice.

Whether Moore is "faking" it is irrelevant anyway, and doesn't take away from what Bertuzzi did. There is NO defending what he did, regardless of what happened to Moore in the end.

Go watch this NFL documentary and see what happens to athletes when they have to deal with concussion symptoms which you say are fake. It's not fun.
Old 01-29-2014, 07:09 PM   #10020
My homepage has been set to RS

Lord, the Canucks need to get their feet going here. Lu is bailing them out here.
Old 01-29-2014, 07:14 PM   #10021
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpuff View Post
The female Olympian is pretty hot though.
Posted via RS Mobile
Tessa bonhomme. Played defense on womans team canada. She's definitely quite a looker.
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 01-29-2014, 07:22 PM   #10022
manage the cap you say????

Thanked 3,613 Times in 1,181 Posts
Posted via RS Mobile

how are we up one zip.....lolz

Keslord score this game pls
Old 01-29-2014, 07:28 PM   #10023

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp View Post
Look at what happens to people with chronic concussion symptoms later in life. It is a real issue, and not something that needs to be "faked" when a giant monkey man jumps on your back after sucker punching you and bashing your skull into the ice.

Whether Moore is "faking" it is irrelevant anyway, and doesn't take away from what Bertuzzi did. There is NO defending what he did, regardless of what happened to Moore in the end.

Go watch this NFL documentary and see what happens to athletes when they have to deal with concussion symptoms which you say are fake. It's not fun.
R u fucking retarded? of course its relevant. Its the difference between 3-4 years of pain and suffering from 10 years of pain and suffering when your sueing for millions in a civil suit.

And theres no where did i say concussion symptoms were fake, i said Steve Moores were
This post FAILED by:
Old 01-29-2014, 07:32 PM   #10024

Quote:
R u fucking retarded? of course its relevant. Its the difference between 3-4 years of pain and suffering from 10 years of pain and suffering when your sueing for millions in a civil suit.

And theres no where did i say concussion symptoms were fake, i said Steve Moores were
The point is Bertuzzi sucker punched a guy and jumped on his back, crushing his neck. That is all the matters. You don't defend that, whether his victim died, is injured, or is faking it. He did what he did, and it's sick.

This is what I am talking about, where nuthuggers like you make Canucks fans (and all hockey fans) look bad. We're not ALL idiots, only the pople who say he is "faking it" are.

I can't decide if that type of idiotic comment is as bad as saying he 'deserved' it for hitting Naslund, or worse... Must be worse though, because you are totally assuming he is faking it because.... no reason other than you are a fucking Bertuzzi fan.
Old 01-29-2014, 07:32 PM   #10025
Big Drama Show

Thanked 3,080 Times in 1,195 Posts
Quote:

^but who was english?
Closed Thread