REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Non-REVscene Social Meets (https://www.revscene.net/forums/non-revscene-social-meets_199/)
-   -   Thursday Night Meets (https://www.revscene.net/forums/685678-thursday-night-meets.html)

essel 04-10-2014 11:40 PM

Damn.. was gonna go but spent the evening looking for my wheel lock...might have lost it :okay:

604STIG 04-10-2014 11:42 PM

Great turn out. A little bit of douche baggery while I was there but nothing too crazy. Shit load of coffee cups everywhere though.
Posted via RS Mobile

Noran 04-11-2014 01:01 AM

so many undercover cops with N's lol

Calbeee 04-11-2014 02:33 AM

great turnout guys. yeah there was some douchebaggery but for the scale of people i wouldn't say it was too bad.

got paced for like 2-3 minutes on marine drive by a cop, had to raise car to "bad fitment height". felt like the longest and most awkward 2-3 minutes ever

tofu1413 04-11-2014 08:28 AM

that green e36 318 sedan peeling it out of the meet... :lawl: :lawl: :lawl:

Matsuda 04-11-2014 09:20 AM

^ and the red Vancouver Underground Cavalier

westopher 04-11-2014 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tofu1413 (Post 8453562)
that green e36 318 sedan peeling it out of the meet... :lawl: :lawl: :lawl:

Isn't that the same dipshit from all over the WCCE facebook page?

tofu1413 04-11-2014 09:55 AM

not sure. but the peel outs are just :lawl: :lawl: :lawl:

still not a good idea between all those cars and people... dangerous stuff in a crowded public place like that.

meme405 04-11-2014 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by westopher (Post 8453598)

I think so, and its also the second time he has done that at a thursday night meet.

If I see him at a another thursday night meet I will be waiting by his car to talk to him...

meme405 04-11-2014 10:06 AM

If people continue to drift out of the lot or leave the parking lot at mach speed, then I will just setup a big camera at the corner on the picture below and forward the video of all the asshats to the RCMP.

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s...psbccd68e4.jpg

We should be proactive and curb the behaviour now (Pun intended), or else were going to end up with another one of these:

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s...ps56a62c42.jpg

Burnouts_r_kool 04-11-2014 11:17 AM

I will see you next Thursday then ;)

Burnouts_r_kool 04-11-2014 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by westopher (Post 8453598)

325i thank you, and yes. Same dipshit..
Y'all ain't no fun
Posted via RS Mobile

meme405 04-11-2014 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burnouts_r_kool (Post 8453674)
I will see you next Thursday then ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burnouts_r_kool (Post 8453682)
Y'all ain't no fun
Posted via RS Mobile

Ahhhh

Quote:

Now its all coming together.

Seriously though, I suggest you take it easy, we will be watching next week and the police were out in full force yesterday, as they will continue to be. So the chances of serious repercussions for continuing to hoon as you are at every meet you attend will sooner rather than later catch up with you.

EDIT: Consider that a stern warning.

importfruit79 04-11-2014 11:43 AM

Hahahaha A stern warning, oh that shit just made my day
Posted via RS Mobile

Burnouts_r_kool 04-11-2014 11:54 AM

Yeah stern warning... Holy shit I'm afraid!!!
If the cops were doing such a good job last night how did they miss my peel out.
I swear my clutch slipped anyways .....

So do tell me how they will catch up to me? People will post more hurtful things about me and my car on the interwebs?!
OH NO! I'm afraid.

Now like you said before you'll talk to me next Thursday. I hope you have a even more stern warning then.
Posted via RS Mobile

westopher 04-11-2014 12:01 PM

Lol stupid fuckin kids.
Posted via RS Mobile

meme405 04-11-2014 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by importfruit79 (Post 8453701)
Hahahaha A stern warning, oh that shit just made my day
Posted via RS Mobile

No idea what you are laughing about, you've been previously banned from RS, and we all know you and your friends are inconsiderate low life's at best.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burnouts_r_kool (Post 8453712)
Yeah stern warning... Holy shit I'm afraid!!!
If the cops were doing such a good job last night how did they miss my peel out.
I swear my clutch slipped anyways .....

So do tell me how they will catch up to me? People will post more hurtful things about me and my car on the interwebs?!
OH NO! I'm afraid.

Now like you said before you'll talk to me next Thursday. I hope you have a even more stern warning then.
Posted via RS Mobile

No I already gave you your warning. I will come say hi next week (or if I miss you swing by my car and say hi). If I see you try anything I will simply call the police and report your plate.

importfruit79 04-11-2014 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meme405 (Post 8453723)
No idea what you are laughing about, you've been previously banned from RS, and we all know you and your friends are inconsiderate low life's at best.

No I already gave you your warning. I will come say hi next week (or if I miss you swing by my car and say hi). If I see you try anything I will simply call the police and report your plate.

I was banned for telling a mod to eat a snickers, if that's the kinda shit I'm gonna get banned for then fuck revscene anyway. And you don't fucking know me or my friends so don't talk shit, I haven't said fuck all about you.
Posted via RS Mobile

snails 04-11-2014 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burnouts_r_kool (Post 8453682)
Y'all ain't no fun
Posted via RS Mobile

that thing can "peel out" ?

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2...ryLaughing.gif

meme405 04-11-2014 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by importfruit79 (Post 8453727)
I was banned for telling a mod to eat a snickers, if that's the kinda shit I'm gonna get banned for then fuck revscene anyway. And you don't fucking know me or my friends so don't talk shit, I haven't said fuck all about you.
Posted via RS Mobile

Actually I watched your actions all over the WCCE FB event after that gongshow and your actions and words spoke volumes about your character.

If you want to admit openly that you were wrong with some of the statements you made and apologize then I will let it go, until then in my mind you are no better than the individual whos actions you condoned on FB.

And if you truly do believe the "Fuck Revscne", then why are you still here? Just leave.

Burnouts_r_kool 04-11-2014 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meme405 (Post 8453723)

Calling the police isn't very threatening. But okay see you next week, you know my car, but what do you drive?
Posted via RS Mobile

meme405 04-11-2014 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burnouts_r_kool (Post 8453738)
Calling the police isn't very threatening. But okay see you next week, you know my car, but what do you drive?
Posted via RS Mobile

If all goes according to plan my FX will be at the shop being prepped for a Dyno Tune early Friday. So I will be driving a 100% stock 2007 Toyota Camry.

EDIT: And for the record I am not trying to be intimidating or threatening, I am trying to stop people from acting like imbeciles and ruining this meet for everyone else.

westopher 04-11-2014 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by importfruit79 (Post 8453727)
Posted via RS Mobile

You say fuck RS, but you're still here? There are plenty of us here who enjoy the meets through RS, enjoy conversing on and offline with members of RS and can do it like adults and be responsible to keep from losing the PRIVILEGE of holding these fucking meets. We don't need stupid fucking kids wrecking it. You are like the guys that show up at a party of people who don't like you, and then bitch about how it sucks.

Calbeee 04-11-2014 01:58 PM

jesus christ lol

importfruit79 04-11-2014 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meme405 (Post 8453735)
Actually I watched your actions all over the WCCE FB event after that gongshow and your actions and words spoke volumes about your character.

If you want to admit openly that you were wrong with some of the statements you made and apologize then I will let it go, until then in my mind you are no better than the individual whos actions you condoned on FB.

And if you truly do believe the "Fuck Revscne", then why are you still here? Just leave.

Yea no doubt I do regret some things but you move on. I don't care what people think about me, this isn't high school anymore.
Posted via RS Mobile