REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Old 09-24-2013, 11:50 AM   #176
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

That's actually an inside joke towards a friend who scratched a new car.

I drive a four door, compact Honda.

Well played sir/madam; you got me on that.
Advertisement
ScratchedMy991 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-24-2013, 12:31 PM   #177
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScratchedMy991 View Post
I didn't pick on your vehicle choice.

I picked on your nonsensical logic - Acura sucks! Stay away from Acura because it costs $300 to fix a break in. Instead, I'm going to get a Mercedes/Lexus.

I picked on your stupidity in advertising your vulnerability and ostentatiousness - I have a XXX and a XXX and a XXX and they always get broken into. I now have a XXX and I park outside and I live at XXX .

I picked on you being a whipping boy - Now, to keep my wife happy, guess we're heading to the Mercedes or Lexus dealership this weekend.

And finally, I'm going to pick on your ignorance. You seem to be oblivious to sarcasm and purposely avoid the common sense questions others are asking as they slowly reveal your incompetence. You don't seem to understand half the criticism you are receiving. It's almost as if you're on another planet. Such a shame that quality posts from users like dinosaur and BoostedBB6 go way over your head.

You posted a dumb story with flawed reasoning and continually add to it with incomprehensible dribble. Look back; others have referred to this as a "show". The more you comment, the more popcorn we're going to need.
I really enjoy my stay here on revscene, yes maybe i'm on a different planet. I'm ignorance and a whipping boy? From you ? Ha Ha Ha.... I really don't take anything on the internet seriously. Out of the 7 or 8 pages of respond, I'd only take 1 respond seriously - someone mentioned that due to the design of the latch system, so thieves will punch the lock. This whole 8 pages of responds are basically garbage to me.
I really thought this is a car forum, but turns out that people are more concern of my financial status? Why on earth does people give me financial inputs when I make my own money and how I would like to spend it ? People really didn't check how much an Acura MDX cost (~$50K) vs a ML350 (~$60K) or RX350 (~$50K).
Where I live and what I drive isn't really a secret, you can simply look at my album on revscene and find that out. I was active on a few forums and they all know where I live and who I am. I don't feel unsafe about it. Your making it sound like I "purposely" advertise it. Yo Mad Bro?

*I guess It's all about the "Acura" thing that I had offended many Honda fans !
BEEB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 02:29 PM   #178
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

I think you're more concerned that many of us weren't aware of your financial status...
Xu.Vi is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-24-2013, 03:49 PM   #179
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,655 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ss6o4 View Post
I think you're more concerned that many of us weren't aware of your financial status...
Exactly what i was thinking, he needs to come on here and tell everyone how much he makes, and which new luxury car he's going to buy for his master... err... wife, because he wants to feel...? Superior?

2021 Mustang GT PP1 6MT
dared3vil0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 03:56 PM   #180
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

^real ballers don't work, they get feed by their maters......!
BEEB is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 09-27-2013, 03:57 PM   #181
RS Licensed Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEEB View Post
I totally understand what the vast majority of revscene is saying, but from my previous experience of owning european cars vs japanese cars, we just have really bad luck with the japanese cars. According to my friends who work at BCAA, punching a door on a Merc and Acura both takes 5 seconds (he even gave me a manual that they use, it listed the "how-to" pop the doors of every make and model), but the outcome is totally different. The Merc will have it's alarm set off, but the Acura won't. Also, if you were to slim jim the windonws to open the doors, it's a little tougher on the Merc. Just beacause of these marginal difference, it detour the noobs who's trying to break in.
So why don't you add an alarm to your MDX instead? Simplest cheapest solution. I can assure you if you buy a Benz you'll be calling it a piece of shit after a few years too.

Factory alarms always suck, almost all of them have no shock sensor or proxy sensor. So even if you buy a Lexus or Benz, anyone could smash the window and still steal all your stuff without the alarm going off anyways. If you buy a BMW some have the proxy sensor which helps.
Cman333 is offline   Reply With Quote