REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 10-19-2013, 08:23 AM   #26
nns
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 1,843 Times in 553 Posts
Who is she publicly shaming? She didn't mention anybody's username...

Are we supposed to know what car every other RS member drives?
Advertisement
Old 10-19-2013, 11:15 AM   #27
Throw yo paws in da air!

Thanked 2,778 Times in 956 Posts
Oh really
Posted via RS Mobile
XplicitLuder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 11:33 AM   #28
RS Veteran

Thanked 10,489 Times in 4,301 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nns View Post
Who is she publicly shaming? She didn't mention anybody's username...

Are we supposed to know what car every other RS member drives?
We're all guilty as charged but she remains innocent and her hands clean because Mama Revscene can do no wrong.

Her car even smelled nice. Like a mixture of luxury perfume and a hint of….. vag ? Fish sauce ? Something a bit dank

Last edited by bcrdukes; 10-19-2013 at 11:42 AM.
bcrdukes is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-19-2013, 12:18 PM   #29
VLS Head Mod

Dukes I get that you're butthurt over me banning you temporarily and not being wanted back as a moderator but come on and grow up.

I am definitely not innocent, yes I drive stupidly sometimes but never while around a RevScene meet. This is unfortunately getting outta hand and I wanted to send this as a reminder to those select few who act like idiots at RevScene meets to please take their antics elsewhere. I care about the public image of RevScene and don't want those couple idiots ruining the reputation RevScene and the majority of its members have tried so hard to build
Posted via RS Mobile
saucywoman is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-19-2013, 12:20 PM   #30
RS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by saucywoman View Post
Dukes I get that you're butthurt over me banning you temporarily and not being wanted back as a moderator but come on and grow up.

I am definitely not innocent, yes I drive stupidly sometimes but never while around a RevScene meet. This is unfortunately getting outta hand and I wanted to send this as a reminder to those select few who act like idiots at RevScene meets to please take their antics elsewhere. I care about the public image of RevScene and don't want those couple idiots ruining the reputation RevScene and the majority of its members have tried so hard to build
Posted via RS Mobile
Quoted

Every day, every night, I lie awake in bed, having no will, no motivation, no desire to do anything with my life. The thoughts of the temporary banning have consumed the deepest realms of my soul and my conscience. Oh please, Revscene. Will you please provide me the wisdom and courage to make a man out of myself so I can move on from being butt hurt as they as it on the Internet?

Thank you

But really, who are you to judge and criticize an entire forum? Your approach was wrong. Your words were harsh. You could have been a little nicer about it. It's just so easy to ruffle your feathers because you set yourself up for this e-spanking with your holier than thou attitude. Before you reply with your victim mentality approach, stop and just re-read what you wrote. You certainly have brushed people the wrong way and your popularity ratings plummet as a result, being a moderator and all. You command respect from your peers like any dictator (putting Pinochet, Stalin and Hitler to shame) yet you never earned any of it. Wake up and smell the coffee.

Her car even smelled nice. Like a mixture of luxury perfume and a hint of….. vag ? Fish sauce ? Something a bit dank

Last edited by bcrdukes; 10-19-2013 at 12:51 PM.
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 10-19-2013, 12:29 PM   #31
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 3,492 Times in 1,176 Posts
:
dinosaur is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-19-2013, 12:34 PM   #32
:inoutugh:

Thanked 5,833 Times in 1,836 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by saucywoman View Post
You take that back.
TOS'd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 12:36 PM   #33
I told him no, what y'all do?

Thanked 5,811 Times in 2,500 Posts
i'm confused...so is everyone for or against shaming some random guy wrapping his car around a pole at a RS meet?

Quote:
Greenstoner
1 rat shit ruins the whole congee
originalhypa
You cannot live the life of a whore and expect a monument to your chastity
Quote:
[22-12, 08:51]mellomandidnt think and went in straight..scrapped like a bitch
[17-09, 12:07]FastAnna glowjob
[17-09, 12:08]FastAnna I like dat

GLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 12:43 PM   #34
RS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLOW View Post
i'm confused...so is everyone for or against shaming some random guy wrapping his car around a pole at a RS meet?
The Thursday Night Meets at Market Crossing are not Revscene meets nor were they ever endorsed by Revscene.

Reference

Last edited by bcrdukes; 10-19-2013 at 12:53 PM.
Old 10-19-2013, 01:01 PM   #35
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 7,759 Times in 2,313 Posts
It's true, there was a FB group made for the meets long before there was even a thread posted here.

Not to say members of RS were not attending before that meet, but it was never an RS sanctioned event.

Barney Fucking Purple FX35
Brianna - 2008 FX35 - Build Thread
meme405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 01:12 PM   #36
Head Moderator

Thanked 6,462 Times in 2,081 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLOW View Post
Personally I'd rather see a female wrap something else around a pole, but if I had to guess, I'd say most people are against people stunting during meets.
Lomac is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-19-2013, 05:39 PM   #37
Official Texas Ambassador

Thanked 5,671 Times in 1,324 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcrdukes View Post
The Thursday Night Meets at Market Crossing are not Revscene meets nor were they ever endorsed by Revscene.

Reference

This is true.
She taught me right from wrong and always told me to stay positive and help others no matter how small the deed - that helping others gives us meaning to carry on. The sun is out today and it's a new day. Life is good. I just needed a slap in the face.
El Bastardo is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-19-2013, 06:10 PM   #38
The Brown Reason

Thanked 5,863 Times in 1,525 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomac View Post
Personally I'd rather see a female wrap something else around a pole, but if I had to guess, I'd say most people are against people stunting during meets.
Like some dough to make some naan to go with my butter chicken and rice?
I don't think it's called a pole .. i think it's called a rolling pin

The guy was driving a Subaru STI -- he crashed it and destroyed it because he was, presumably, driving like a dick. His car is not cheap, and the repairs won't be either -- I think it's safe to assume he's learned his lesson and the situation in itself serves as a deterrent to others looking to do the same.

I see this thread in the same vein as posts about global warming/pollution/not eating GMOs/only eating organic/being vegan/social reform/fair trade coffee only/etc -- FFS no one cares ... even further, you yourself don't really care. You don't give a fuck if the coffee is fair trade or if global warming is happening, you just wanna hold an opinion for the sake of holding an opinion. What the fuck?

Anyways .. I always find it interesting when there's a social occurrence that causes an uproar and I always see the 'same types' making a big 'blamey/accusatory' posts on social media/internet forums/reddit -- I get it, we all got views, and here's a chance to direct some hate at something/someone we have no personal connection to and have it be socially acceptable because they did something 'terribly wrong'. We all love posting and acting like we're making a difference to a topic that's already beaten to death 20x over already -- but we're not (similar to this post .. oh the irony .. but fuck it, it's 7pm on a saturday and I'm hopped up on GMO fruit and non fair trade coffee -- actually it's not even close to fair trade, the farmer was shot, his wife was raped, and the beans were fucking stolen and shipped to canada bean by bean on a v8 flatbed with only one gear redlining all the way up from fucking peru while being fuelled by biodiesel grown on land reclaimed from aboriginal brazilians because FUCK global warming and FUCK all these things people claim they care about)

He's a guy with a nice car but no driving skill driving it hard in an area that has low traffic and a low amount of pedestrians late at night..ohh the humanity. At the end of the day, it's a car forum. We are all here because we like fast cars/nice cars -- we have all at one time or another driven like dicks, only difference being we didn't screw up like this guy did. So .... I'm not too sure what the point of this thread is? Pretty sure the guy learned his lesson when his rear wheels were hanging off like some mad tyte camber dweeb from japanland

tl;dr

pointless thread
pointless post

gotta go poop now, this non fair trade coffee does horrible things to my digestive system .. or maybe its all the GMO's I eat .. or maybe all the aspartame ..
BrRsn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 06:18 PM   #39
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 2,982 Times in 1,135 Posts
Well that cleared it up.
Posted via RS Mobile
Gridlock is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-19-2013, 06:24 PM   #40
!SG
OWNER/C.F.O./MONEYMAN

Thanked 2,253 Times in 626 Posts
but rs established nov 2010...

holy time machine!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68style View Post
I have to say I am slightly amused at what a decade+ of growing up does to the direction of something... considering RS used to be a place to organize night-race meetups at Jack's Loft and the old Ikea parking lot back in 1999-2000

Ebisu VIP #001
Revscene.net Vendors
JP Cellular Repair | Ebisu on Robson | Wings Restaurant Pub & Grill Burnaby | Overseas Auto | BlitzGear Inc | HID Outlet | Sounds Good Auto Service | Racing Greed | The Speed Syndicate | N-Motion Auto | Performance One |

If you are interested in advertising on Revscene.net, email me at Advertisement@revscene.net for further details.
!SG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 06:32 PM   #41
!SG
OWNER/C.F.O./MONEYMAN

Thanked 2,253 Times in 626 Posts
notes:

- thursday meets were never RS meets. ive been to a few, its more of a group of other groups. seen bimmers, subbies, civics, tegs, whole bunch of other groups there.

- another location turned to shit. an accident like this, those 4 cars that got towed a few weeks back, just means local businesses will now request action for cops to be present and or even ask cops to disperse the meet completely. the only local business that benefited from the presents of everyone was tim hortons and mcdonalds.

- sucks that the few will ruin it for the many.

Ebisu VIP #001
Revscene.net Vendors
JP Cellular Repair | Ebisu on Robson | Wings Restaurant Pub & Grill Burnaby | Overseas Auto | BlitzGear Inc | HID Outlet | Sounds Good Auto Service | Racing Greed | The Speed Syndicate | N-Motion Auto | Performance One |

If you are interested in advertising on Revscene.net, email me at Advertisement@revscene.net for further details.
!SG is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-19-2013, 07:47 PM   #42
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

Thanked 2,532 Times in 446 Posts
damnit.
i thought these meets were for small dicks to show off their burn out abilities to accommodate their lack of penis size..

looks like ill have to find a new meet to go to
trololol
Grim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 08:36 PM   #43
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 3,842 Times in 879 Posts
What do haters do ?
EmperorIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 08:40 PM   #44
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 2,982 Times in 1,135 Posts
Make John Chow more money?