REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-off-topic-current-events_50/)
-   -   Israel Immigrant Racism (https://www.revscene.net/forums/689416-israel-immigrant-racism.html)

Culverin 10-21-2013 04:44 PM

Israel Immigrant Racism

xpl0sive 10-21-2013 07:32 PM

As much as "dislike Jewish policies", I see where they are coming from. This is very similar to the Mexicans going to the US illegally and working there illegally. Why should a county accept illegal immigrants and grant them work permits? Each country has immigration policies for a reason, if you don't want to follow them, stay where you are. I understand that there is war and genocide in Africa, but fleeing their country and "invading" someone else's isn't really a solution.

Some of the Israli behaviour is very similar to Hitler's Nazi policies though... how interesting. Perhaps they are taking their anger over Holocaust out on the Africans?

Lomac 10-21-2013 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xpl0sive (Post 8344025)
As much as I hate jews

:rukidding:

xpl0sive 10-21-2013 07:39 PM

fixed it for u

trancehead 10-21-2013 07:49 PM

LOL^

Z3guy 10-21-2013 07:58 PM

And the hate continues........

belka 10-21-2013 09:43 PM

I love Israel's immigration policies, they don't fuck around. Period. If you are getting on a flight to Israel and look 10% Arab they pull you to the back room and question you thoroughly. Racial profiling is one of the key reasons why they haven't had a terrorist attack inside of Israel in a long time. It may be wrong but it works. Don't like it, don't go there. I support Israel's actions if it means the continuation of the only first-world technologically advanced democracy in the middle east.

StylinRed 10-21-2013 09:48 PM

Treatment of immigrants and legal foreign workers and their children in israel is appalling its been known for quite some time and discussed but greater attention is definitely needed

Quote:

Originally Posted by belka (Post 8344157)
I love Israel's immigration policies, they don't fuck around. Period. If you are getting on a flight to Israel and look 10% Arab they pull you to the back room and question you thoroughly.

so they pull aside all jews except the european ones?
Quote:

Racial profiling is one of the key reasons why they haven't had a terrorist attack inside of Israel in a long time. It may be wrong but it works. Don't like it, don't go there. I support Israel's actions if it means the continuation of the only first-world technologically advanced democracy in the middle east.
yeah 2008 was ages ago.... :badpokerface:

rsx 10-21-2013 10:24 PM

Vice has an interesting documentary, I believe titled, "Rebel Settlers."

Israel is really trying to cement that it's their land instead of the Palestinian's.

GS8 10-21-2013 10:41 PM

Video 1:

The Zionist Story. - YouTube

Video 2:

In issues as convoluted as this, there becomes multiple sides to them. The question is which one do you want to believe?

Culverin 10-21-2013 11:08 PM

Also relevant.

You can see the character key here:
This Land Is Mine « Nina Paley?s Blog

parm104 10-21-2013 11:37 PM

Quote:

I love Israel's immigration policies, they don't fuck around. Period. If you are getting on a flight to Israel and look 10% Arab they pull you to the back room and question you thoroughly. Racial profiling is one of the key reasons why they haven't had a terrorist attack inside of Israel in a long time. It may be wrong but it works. Don't like it, don't go there. I support Israel's actions if it means the continuation of the only first-world technologically advanced democracy in the middle east.

You're jumping to a pretty big conclusion there by saying that they don't have terrorist attacks because they actively practice racial profiling.

The same policies are not practiced in that manner in Canada, how many terrorist attacks have we had? Go back as far as twenty years if you must to see.

GS8 10-22-2013 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Culverin (Post 8344211)
Also relevant.

This Land is Mine - YouTube

You can see the character key here:
This Land Is Mine « Nina Paley?s Blog

I'm going to share this on Facebook. It should fix the Middle East if I do!

Culverin 10-22-2013 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parm104 (Post 8344228)
You're jumping to a pretty big conclusion there by saying that they don't have terrorist attacks because they actively practice racial profiling.

The same policies are not practiced in that manner in Canada, how many terrorist attacks have we had? Go back as far as twenty years if you must to see.

Apologies to correct you, but your logic-fu is weak.
The same result does not necessitate the same methods.

You can have peace through various means.
1. Mutually assured destruction. Everybody dead, no more killing.
2. Diplomacy, tolerance and understanding. lols :nyan:
3. Superior intelligence and firepower. Strike the fear in the hearts of your enemies.

If you think about it. Canada went with method #2. Almost everybody likes us.

Israel probably went with #3.

Z3guy 10-22-2013 06:14 AM

Quote:

you support Israel actions? with your rationale it is ok for other countries to profile anyone that looks 10% Jewish? They are doing what seems pretty similar to what the Nazi's did to the Jews before WW2. You should read some history books man.....this is history repeating itself.....

parm104 10-22-2013 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Culverin (Post 8344246)
Apologies to correct you, but your logic-fu is weak.
The same result does not necessitate the same methods.

You can have peace through various means.
1. Mutually assured destruction. Everybody dead, no more killing.
2. Diplomacy, tolerance and understanding. lols :nyan:
3. Superior intelligence and firepower. Strike the fear in the hearts of your enemies.

If you think about it. Canada went with method #2. Almost everybody likes us.

Israel probably went with #3.

Quote:

If your point is that Canada does not use the same methods as Israel, then that is exactly what I already said...

belka 10-22-2013 08:32 AM

Quote:

Don't try to compare what Israel is going through compared to Canada. Don't be stupid. Israel has been a target of terrorism since it's creation. Canada isn't surrounded by countries that want it dead and pushed into the sea.

Quote:

you support Israel actions? with your rationale it is ok for other countries to profile anyone that looks 10% Jewish? They are doing what seems pretty similar to what the Nazi's did to the Jews before WW2. You should read some history books man.....this is history repeating itself.....
Racial profiling FOR AIRLINE FLIGHTS is the key method for EL AL and how they conduct business and keep terrorists off their planes. Do you know how much security those aircraft have in airports? Why doesn't Air Canada have their own personal car filled with dudes with automatic weapons following it around at LAX? Idiots would love to hijack an EL AL flight more than anything. Anything Israel does to make their lives more secure e.g. West Bank wall, etc is justified. The Arabs have had their chance at peace, it's too late now.

Z3guy 10-22-2013 08:37 AM

^ with your rationale, we should build a big wall and impose martial law...that would curb crime.

Peace is too late?? you got to educate yourself man.....this is how World wars start......

melloman 10-22-2013 08:42 AM

Quote:

The only difference is..

Israel is trying to maintain their traditions/culture/etc..

Canada welcomes everyone and we don't have traditions. As each race brings their own and keeps to their own while living in Canada..

Israel vs Canada comparison is completely invalid.

parm104 10-22-2013 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by melloman (Post 8344312)
The only difference is..

Canada welcomes everyone and we don't have traditions. As each race brings their own and keeps to their own while living in Canada..

Israel vs Canada comparison is completely invalid.

You missed the entire point of the comparison....He attributed Israel's lack of terrorism to their racial profiling practices on airlines...The comparison is exaggerated to show that his conclusion is the same.

To say a country doesn't have X amount of terrorist attacks because they racially profile people boarding planes is quite an assumption. Because airplanes are the only methods of transportation/terrorism that terrorists use...

Quote:

Originally Posted by belka (Post 8344306)
Don't try to compare what Israel is going through compared to Canada. Don't be stupid.

Okay, your demands will be met. I won't be stupid.

Quote:

Originally Posted by belka (Post 8344306)
Anything Israel does to make their lives more secure e.g. West Bank wall, etc is justified. The Arabs have had their chance at peace, it's too late now.

So it's too late for any ethnic community to migrate to Israel? African's can't migrate, asian's can't migrate, it's just too late for everyone?

Z3guy 10-22-2013 08:53 AM

Germany was trying to maintain their traditions/cultures/etc of an arianism society as well.

gars 10-22-2013 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by melloman (Post 8344312)
The only difference is..

Their traditions? Israel, as we know it, was created in the 50's. People of different backgrounds have lived in that area for centuries - but had their rights taken away when Israel was formed.

I met a guy from Israel while travelling in Europe. He looks like any other guy from Israel, but is Christian, not Jewish. His family has lived there for many, many generations - but he has half the rights as a Jewish person there, ie, he can't vote. What about their traditions and cultures?

CharlesInCharge 10-22-2013 09:48 AM

Its Zionist propaganda to think Israhelli's are tied by blood to Jerusalem.

Jewish Genome Myth

These Anglo whites are used by the NWO for a strategic military purpose and not for uniting peoples of a Judaic religion which come from, presently and historically, different parts of Europe.

belka 10-22-2013 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Z3guy (Post 8344307)
^ with your rationale, we should build a big wall and impose martial law...that would curb crime.

Your comparison is ridiculous. Canada has no external threats of terrorism trying to get into the country to blow up buses and schools by land, unless Americans started crossing the border to commit crime.

Quote:

Originally Posted by parm104 (Post 8344317)
To say a country doesn't have X amount of terrorist attacks because they racially profile people boarding planes is quite an assumption. Because airplanes are the only methods of transportation/terrorism that terrorists use...

Profiling is nothing new and should be used more often. Ethnic profiling in airport screening: Lessons from Israel, 1968-2010 Journalist's Resource: Research for Reporting, from Harvard Shorenstein Center

Quote:

So it's too late for any ethnic community to migrate to Israel? African's can't migrate, asian's can't migrate, it's just too late for everyone?
Arab terrorism and immigration are completely different topics. You missed the point. In any case, if Israel wants to keep certain people from becoming citizens they have every right to do so. Right, wrong it's their choice. I believe Canada should in essence do the same thing, don't give out citizenship unless you have something to contribute. Israel has a problem with terrorism to deal with, Canada does as well from certain Toronto area's, but not to the same extremes.

T4RAWR 10-22-2013 11:02 AM

there has actually been an increase in domestic/homegrown terrorism in Canada...