REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.


Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-21-2013, 05:44 PM   #1
My bookmarks are Reddit and REVscene, in that order
 
Culverin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 4,443
Thanked 13,465 Times in 1,814 Posts
Israel Immigrant Racism

Advertisement
__________________
***Sarlo's Awesome Eatery ***
Facebook // Instagram
Culverin is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-21-2013, 08:32 PM   #2
My homepage has been set to RS
 
xpl0sive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Burnaby,BC
Posts: 2,053
Thanked 1,185 Times in 304 Posts
As much as "dislike Jewish policies", I see where they are coming from. This is very similar to the Mexicans going to the US illegally and working there illegally. Why should a county accept illegal immigrants and grant them work permits? Each country has immigration policies for a reason, if you don't want to follow them, stay where you are. I understand that there is war and genocide in Africa, but fleeing their country and "invading" someone else's isn't really a solution.

Some of the Israli behaviour is very similar to Hitler's Nazi policies though... how interesting. Perhaps they are taking their anger over Holocaust out on the Africans?
__________________
Fast, Reliable, Cheap

A car can be only 2 out of the 3.

Last edited by xpl0sive; 10-21-2013 at 08:38 PM. Reason: PG rated
xpl0sive is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-21-2013, 08:35 PM   #3
Head Moderator
 
Lomac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1982
Location: Great White Nor
Posts: 22,590
Thanked 6,400 Times in 2,052 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpl0sive View Post
As much as I hate jews
...

Lomac is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-21-2013, 08:39 PM   #4
My homepage has been set to RS
 
xpl0sive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Burnaby,BC
Posts: 2,053
Thanked 1,185 Times in 304 Posts
fixed it for u
__________________
Fast, Reliable, Cheap

A car can be only 2 out of the 3.
xpl0sive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 08:49 PM   #5
My homepage has been set to RS
 
trancehead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 2,362
Thanked 742 Times in 363 Posts
LOL^
__________________
Quote:

[23-07, 02:03] shawn79 i find that at vietnamese place they cut ur hair like they cut grass
[23-07, 02:03] shawn79 do u go to vietnamese places for haircuts
trancehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 08:58 PM   #6
My homepage has been set to RS
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 2,210
Thanked 1,410 Times in 521 Posts
And the hate continues........
__________________
86 944 Turbo with 340rwhp Lindsay Racing kit
15 991 GTS with Aerokit Cup
10 AMV8 6sp manual
16 Audi Q3 Technik Pkg (S Line)
Z3guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 10:43 PM   #7
RS controls my life!
 
belka's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Failberta
Posts: 745
Thanked 630 Times in 181 Posts
I love Israel's immigration policies, they don't fuck around. Period. If you are getting on a flight to Israel and look 10% Arab they pull you to the back room and question you thoroughly. Racial profiling is one of the key reasons why they haven't had a terrorist attack inside of Israel in a long time. It may be wrong but it works. Don't like it, don't go there. I support Israel's actions if it means the continuation of the only first-world technologically advanced democracy in the middle east.
belka is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-21-2013, 10:48 PM   #8
Cant Stop Modding Fat Cars w/ Cheap Pasts!
 
StylinRed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: CELICAland
Posts: 23,046
Thanked 9,234 Times in 3,293 Posts
Treatment of immigrants and legal foreign workers and their children in israel is appalling its been known for quite some time and discussed but greater attention is definitely needed


Quote:
Originally Posted by belka View Post
I love Israel's immigration policies, they don't fuck around. Period. If you are getting on a flight to Israel and look 10% Arab they pull you to the back room and question you thoroughly.
so they pull aside all jews except the european ones?
Quote:
Racial profiling is one of the key reasons why they haven't had a terrorist attack inside of Israel in a long time. It may be wrong but it works. Don't like it, don't go there. I support Israel's actions if it means the continuation of the only first-world technologically advanced democracy in the middle east.
yeah 2008 was ages ago....

Last edited by StylinRed; 10-21-2013 at 10:53 PM.
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-21-2013, 11:24 PM   #9
rsx
Los Bastardo owned my ass at least once
 
rsx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 6,223
Thanked 3,381 Times in 805 Posts
Vice has an interesting documentary, I believe titled, "Rebel Settlers."

Israel is really trying to cement that it's their land instead of the Palestinian's.
rsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 11:41 PM   #10
GS8
I subscribe to Revscene
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: The Fruit Loops
Posts: 1,997
Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,107 Posts
Video 1:

The Zionist Story. - YouTube

Video 2:


In issues as convoluted as this, there becomes multiple sides to them. The question is which one do you want to believe?
GS8 is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-22-2013, 12:08 AM   #11
My bookmarks are Reddit and REVscene, in that order
 
Culverin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 4,443
Thanked 13,465 Times in 1,814 Posts
Also relevant.




You can see the character key here:
This Land Is Mine Nina Paley?s Blog
__________________
***Sarlo's Awesome Eatery ***
Facebook // Instagram
Culverin is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-22-2013, 12:37 AM   #12
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
parm104's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Surrey
Posts: 2,779
Thanked 2,599 Times in 672 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by belka View Post
I love Israel's immigration policies, they don't fuck around. Period. If you are getting on a flight to Israel and look 10% Arab they pull you to the back room and question you thoroughly. Racial profiling is one of the key reasons why they haven't had a terrorist attack inside of Israel in a long time. It may be wrong but it works. Don't like it, don't go there. I support Israel's actions if it means the continuation of the only first-world technologically advanced democracy in the middle east.
You're jumping to a pretty big conclusion there by saying that they don't have terrorist attacks because they actively practice racial profiling.

The same policies are not practiced in that manner in Canada, how many terrorist attacks have we had? Go back as far as twenty years if you must to see.
__________________
Clicky Clicky For my Feedback
parm104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 01:51 AM   #13
GS8
I subscribe to Revscene
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: The Fruit Loops
Posts: 1,997
Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,107 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Culverin View Post
Also relevant.


This Land is Mine - YouTube


You can see the character key here:
This Land Is Mine Nina Paley?s Blog
I'm going to share this on Facebook. It should fix the Middle East if I do!
GS8 is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-22-2013, 03:17 AM   #14
My bookmarks are Reddit and REVscene, in that order
 
Culverin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 4,443
Thanked 13,465 Times in 1,814 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by parm104 View Post
You're jumping to a pretty big conclusion there by saying that they don't have terrorist attacks because they actively practice racial profiling.

The same policies are not practiced in that manner in Canada, how many terrorist attacks have we had? Go back as far as twenty years if you must to see.
Apologies to correct you, but your logic-fu is weak.
The same result does not necessitate the same methods.


You can have peace through various means.
1. Mutually assured destruction. Everybody dead, no more killing.
2. Diplomacy, tolerance and understanding. lols
3. Superior intelligence and firepower. Strike the fear in the hearts of your enemies.



If you think about it. Canada went with method #2. Almost everybody likes us.

Israel probably went with #3.
__________________
***Sarlo's Awesome Eatery ***
Facebook // Instagram
Culverin is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-22-2013, 07:14 AM   #15
My homepage has been set to RS
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 2,210
Thanked 1,410 Times in 521 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by belka View Post
I love Israel's immigration policies, they don't fuck around. Period. If you are getting on a flight to Israel and look 10% Arab they pull you to the back room and question you thoroughly. Racial profiling is one of the key reasons why they haven't had a terrorist attack inside of Israel in a long time. It may be wrong but it works. Don't like it, don't go there. I support Israel's actions if it means the continuation of the only first-world technologically advanced democracy in the middle east.
you support Israel actions? with your rationale it is ok for other countries to profile anyone that looks 10% Jewish? They are doing what seems pretty similar to what the Nazi's did to the Jews before WW2. You should read some history books man.....this is history repeating itself.....
__________________
86 944 Turbo with 340rwhp Lindsay Racing kit
15 991 GTS with Aerokit Cup
10 AMV8 6sp manual
16 Audi Q3 Technik Pkg (S Line)
Z3guy is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-22-2013, 09:08 AM   #16
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
parm104's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Surrey
Posts: 2,779
Thanked 2,599 Times in 672 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Culverin View Post
Apologies to correct you, but your logic-fu is weak.
The same result does not necessitate the same methods.


You can have peace through various means.
1. Mutually assured destruction. Everybody dead, no more killing.
2. Diplomacy, tolerance and understanding. lols
3. Superior intelligence and firepower. Strike the fear in the hearts of your enemies.



If you think about it. Canada went with method #2. Almost everybody likes us.

Israel probably went with #3.
Quote:
Originally Posted by parm104 View Post
You're jumping to a pretty big conclusion there by saying that they don't have terrorist attacks because they actively practice racial profiling.

The same policies are not practiced in that manner in Canada, how many terrorist attacks have we had? Go back as far as twenty years if you must to see.
If your point is that Canada does not use the same methods as Israel, then that is exactly what I already said...
__________________
Clicky Clicky For my Feedback
parm104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 09:32 AM   #17
RS controls my life!
 
belka's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Failberta
Posts: 745
Thanked 630 Times in 181 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by parm104 View Post
You're jumping to a pretty big conclusion there by saying that they don't have terrorist attacks because they actively practice racial profiling.

The same policies are not practiced in that manner in Canada, how many terrorist attacks have we had? Go back as far as twenty years if you must to see.
Don't try to compare what Israel is going through compared to Canada. Don't be stupid. Israel has been a target of terrorism since it's creation. Canada isn't surrounded by countries that want it dead and pushed into the sea.

Quote:
you support Israel actions? with your rationale it is ok for other countries to profile anyone that looks 10% Jewish? They are doing what seems pretty similar to what the Nazi's did to the Jews before WW2. You should read some history books man.....this is history repeating itself.....
Racial profiling FOR AIRLINE FLIGHTS is the key method for EL AL and how they conduct business and keep terrorists off their planes. Do you know how much security those aircraft have in airports? Why doesn't Air Canada have their own personal car filled with dudes with automatic weapons following it around at LAX? Idiots would love to hijack an EL AL flight more than anything. Anything Israel does to make their lives more secure e.g. West Bank wall, etc is justified. The Arabs have had their chance at peace, it's too late now.
belka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 09:37 AM   #18
My homepage has been set to RS
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 2,210
Thanked 1,410 Times in 521 Posts
^ with your rationale, we should build a big wall and impose martial law...that would curb crime.

Peace is too late?? you got to educate yourself man.....this is how World wars start......
__________________
86 944 Turbo with 340rwhp Lindsay Racing kit
15 991 GTS with Aerokit Cup
10 AMV8 6sp manual
16 Audi Q3 Technik Pkg (S Line)
Z3guy is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-22-2013, 09:42 AM   #19
My homepage has been set to RS
 
melloman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: #604
Posts: 2,253
Thanked 2,439 Times in 806 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by parm104 View Post
You're jumping to a pretty big conclusion there by saying that they don't have terrorist attacks because they actively practice racial profiling.

The same policies are not practiced in that manner in Canada, how many terrorist attacks have we had? Go back as far as twenty years if you must to see.
The only difference is..

Israel is trying to maintain their traditions/culture/etc..

Canada welcomes everyone and we don't have traditions. As each race brings their own and keeps to their own while living in Canada..

Israel vs Canada comparison is completely invalid.
__________________
Quote:
[17-03, 09:23] Amuro Ray is it normal for my dick to have things growing on it?
Quote:
[15-05, 13:34] FastAnna You guise are like diet coke and I am the mentos
[15-05, 13:34] FastAnna Incredible. How easy it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by murd0c View Post
I'm scared of spiders... When I see one I toss my cats at it
melloman is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-22-2013, 09:52 AM   #20
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
parm104's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Surrey
Posts: 2,779
Thanked 2,599 Times in 672 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by melloman View Post
The only difference is..

Israel is trying to maintain their traditions/culture/etc..

Canada welcomes everyone and we don't have traditions. As each race brings their own and keeps to their own while living in Canada..

Israel vs Canada comparison is completely invalid.
You missed the entire point of the comparison....He attributed Israel's lack of terrorism to their racial profiling practices on airlines...The comparison is exaggerated to show that his conclusion is the same.

To say a country doesn't have X amount of terrorist attacks because they racially profile people boarding planes is quite an assumption. Because airplanes are the only methods of transportation/terrorism that terrorists use...

Quote:
Originally Posted by belka View Post
Don't try to compare what Israel is going through compared to Canada. Don't be stupid.
Okay, your demands will be met. I won't be stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by belka View Post
Anything Israel does to make their lives more secure e.g. West Bank wall, etc is justified. The Arabs have had their chance at peace, it's too late now.
So it's too late for any ethnic community to migrate to Israel? African's can't migrate, asian's can't migrate, it's just too late for everyone?
__________________
Clicky Clicky For my Feedback

Last edited by parm104; 10-22-2013 at 09:58 AM.
parm104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 09:53 AM   #21
My homepage has been set to RS
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 2,210
Thanked 1,410 Times in 521 Posts
Germany was trying to maintain their traditions/cultures/etc of an arianism society as well.
__________________
86 944 Turbo with 340rwhp Lindsay Racing kit
15 991 GTS with Aerokit Cup
10 AMV8 6sp manual
16 Audi Q3 Technik Pkg (S Line)
Z3guy is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-22-2013, 10:45 AM   #22
I am grateful grapefruit
 
gars's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 4,094
Thanked 831 Times in 392 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by melloman View Post
The only difference is..

Israel is trying to maintain their traditions/culture/etc..
Their traditions? Israel, as we know it, was created in the 50's. People of different backgrounds have lived in that area for centuries - but had their rights taken away when Israel was formed.

I met a guy from Israel while travelling in Europe. He looks like any other guy from Israel, but is Christian, not Jewish. His family has lived there for many, many generations - but he has half the rights as a Jewish person there, ie, he can't vote. What about their traditions and cultures?
__________________
Proud member of GRAPE Great Revscene Action Photographers Enthusiasts
gars is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-22-2013, 10:48 AM   #23
I signed up to a Zionist website and all the Illuminati gave me was this lousy usertitle
 
CharlesInCharge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,608
Thanked 527 Times in 292 Posts
Its Zionist propaganda to think Israhelli's are tied by blood to Jerusalem.

Jewish Genome Myth

These Anglo whites are used by the NWO for a strategic military purpose and not for uniting peoples of a Judaic religion which come from, presently and historically, different parts of Europe.
__________________
*My post highlights* *CIC confronts propaganda prodigies*
In reply to members 4444 & StylinRed on 911
http://www.revscene.net/forums/70427...ml#post8658229
jasonturbo & westopher in the election thread
http://www.revscene.net/forums/70467...ml#post8668948
http://www.revscene.net/forums/70467...ml#post8667115
Real news
www.tinyurl.com/kpg44bc
CharlesInCharge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 11:45 AM   #24
RS controls my life!
 
belka's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Failberta
Posts: 745
Thanked 630 Times in 181 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3guy View Post
^ with your rationale, we should build a big wall and impose martial law...that would curb crime.
Your comparison is ridiculous. Canada has no external threats of terrorism trying to get into the country to blow up buses and schools by land, unless Americans started crossing the border to commit crime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by parm104 View Post
To say a country doesn't have X amount of terrorist attacks because they racially profile people boarding planes is quite an assumption. Because airplanes are the only methods of transportation/terrorism that terrorists use...
Profiling is nothing new and should be used more often. Ethnic profiling in airport screening: Lessons from Israel, 1968-2010 Journalist's Resource: Research for Reporting, from Harvard Shorenstein Center

Quote:
So it's too late for any ethnic community to migrate to Israel? African's can't migrate, asian's can't migrate, it's just too late for everyone?
Arab terrorism and immigration are completely different topics. You missed the point. In any case, if Israel wants to keep certain people from becoming citizens they have every right to do so. Right, wrong it's their choice. I believe Canada should in essence do the same thing, don't give out citizenship unless you have something to contribute. Israel has a problem with terrorism to deal with, Canada does as well from certain Toronto area's, but not to the same extremes.
belka is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-22-2013, 12:02 PM   #25
Survivor MOD
 
T4RAWR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Richmond
Posts: 2,031
Thanked 1,504 Times in 525 Posts
there has actually been an increase in domestic/homegrown terrorism in Canada...
T4RAWR is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net