REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-off-topic-current-events_50/)
-   -   Lululemon says pants do not work for some women's bodies. (https://www.revscene.net/forums/689952-lululemon-says-pants-do-not-work-some-womens-bodies.html)

Spidey 11-06-2013 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bloodmack (Post 8355951)
dude I even know fit chicks who shouldn't wear this shit.. the requirement should be to have an ass..

the thing about lulu lemon pants /tna pants is that it creates the illusion that girls with sub par glutes, have glutes. the ones that have fantastic glutes look stunning in them lol.... if lulu/tna can't flatter your rear, you better be doing more squats!

is350 11-06-2013 07:42 PM

I'm actually just confused about spidey's gender. I thought spider's a guy. And I think lululemon is usually worn by woman, that's my perception but I also know they make men's clothes as well.

Spidey 11-06-2013 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmwx1 (Post 8355969)
I'm actually just confused about spidey's gender. I thought spider's a guy. And I think lululemon is usually worn by woman, that's my perception but I also know they make men's clothes as well.

well if lululemon makes stuff for guys, and you always thought I was a guy..... regardless, I will let you use your imagination. Btw, lululemon has a huge line of guys stuff now adays; hoodies, jackets, tanks, undershirts, long sleeves, shorts, pants, etc.

Personally, if I were to choose the best brands of fitness wear, it would be underarmour and lululemon, with respect to quality and fit for my body type.

is350 11-06-2013 07:50 PM

again my general perception and stereotype. Guys who wear underarmour stuff look like hippies. And I found the guys who wear lululemon are usually gay. I don't see guys wear lululemon very often. But out of all the times I saw, I think only one of them wasn't gay.

Nothing wrong with girls wearing lululemon, looks great on them.

SkunkWorks 11-06-2013 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmwx1 (Post 8355976)
And I found the guys who wear lululemon are usually gay. I don't see guys wear lululemon very often. But out of all the times I saw, I think only one of them wasn't gay.

:suspicious:

Speak for yourself... I wear Lululemon but I wouldn't fuck you in the ass.

quasi 11-06-2013 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkunkWorks (Post 8355987)

So what you're really saying is your more of a bottom then a top..........not that there's anything wrong with that.

is350 11-06-2013 08:10 PM

lol you don't believe me? look around yourself, see how many men are wearing lululemon. Then go the the West End, do the comparison yourself.

Spidey 11-06-2013 08:11 PM

Quote:

lol don't mind him, I think he is trying to rustle my jimmies... rustle away

Spidey 11-06-2013 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmwx1 (Post 8355976)
again my general perception and stereotype. Guys who wear underarmour stuff look like hippies. And I found the guys who wear lululemon are usually gay. I don't see guys wear lululemon very often. But out of all the times I saw, I think only one of them wasn't gay.

Nothing wrong with girls wearing lululemon, looks great on them.

last time I checked, professional football, hockey, and baseball players didn't fall under the scope of "hippy". but to each his own.

lulu lemon may or may not appeal to gay men more than other brands. but their styles are pretty plain and simple. they are not flamboyant by any means. it's funny how you think just because a certain brand is bought by gay people, that it is a "gay" brand.

I guess it is time to tell the RS community that I am a gay hippie, as per Bmx's definition. or am I a female hippie.... :S

is350 11-06-2013 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spidey (Post 8355998)
last time I checked, professional football, hockey, and baseball players didn't fall under the scope of "hippy". but to each his own.

lulu lemon may or may not appeal to gay men more than other brands. but their styles are pretty plain and simple. they are not flamboyant by any means. it's funny how you think just because a certain brand is bought by gay people, that it is a "gay" brand.

I guess it is time to tell the RS community that I am a gay hippie, as per Bmx's definition. or am I a female hippie.... :S

It's funny because I speak from my pov, and I'm not trying to rustle your jimmy, but you said it yourself.

underarmours is hippie because it's current latest fashion for sportswear. One wears it, and everyone else follows and wears exactly the same. And after a while it will die down. You will never catch me saying wearing nike pro-combat or Adidas is hippie.

is350 11-06-2013 08:31 PM

Quote:

I said most of the guys I saw wearing lululemon appear to be gay, not all of them. But hey, doesn't hurt to explore a bit, you might be one of them :badpokerface:

parm104 11-06-2013 08:32 PM

Quote:

Why don't you save yourself time and energy and just type "I'm ignorant" instead of all the narrow-minded crap you're posting in here?

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmwx1 (Post 8356012)
It's funny because I speak from my pov, and I just want to rustle your jimmy, but you said it yourself..

Fixed.

MarkyMark 11-06-2013 08:33 PM

I think under armour has beyond a fad, they make good workout clothes and they've been around for awhile now. Ed Hardy was a fad.

BrRsn 11-06-2013 08:35 PM

bmwx1 you're an ignorant opinionated cunt, I'd lump you with the worst of RS.

Here's a surprising fact, lululemon makes pants for men that fit like any other jogging pants -- is that shocking?
Here's another surprising fact, they also make yoga pants for men which don't cup your ass unless your bodacious like a male version of oprah.

bloodmack 11-06-2013 08:42 PM

shit really? i better cancel my order then..

BrRsn 11-06-2013 08:44 PM

Quote:

You're trying really hard to make a joke and it's not working. How the fuck do you even know what women wear? If it wasn't for the internet, guys like you would live almost the entirety of their lives thinking girls urinate and defecate out the same hole. You socially awkward fuck, you smell like kleenex and day old semen and I can smell it through my computer monitor you putrid little shit. Every time i see your posts I want to take my computer and use it as a bludgeoning device and just bash myself fucking half way retarded so I don't have to read your dribble.

You're like the half chinese retarded twin for that kid beans from Even Stevens, did you ever watch that show? Did you ever think "Man that kid is fucking annoying, is he trying to be annoying or is he just innately annoying -- is it in his DNA?" cause I sure as hell did. Fuck, I spend most of my time wondering why the fuck they didn't just team up and kill the kid, or at least beat the shit out of him with phone books and send his sorry ass home.

http://urallstardust.files.wordpress...dv1o1_1280.jpg

dinosaur 11-06-2013 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dhillon09 (Post 8356024)
bmwx1 you're an ignorant opinionated cunt, I'd lump you with the worst of RS.

You rang?? :fullofwin:

BrRsn 11-06-2013 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dinosaur (Post 8356036)
You rang?? :fullofwin:

Goddamnit bmwx1 you contribute NOTHING to this forum. You're about as an effective poster as a fat food critic. I have not once even been slightly titillated by your posts. You couldn't make a midget laugh with a featherduster and unlimited amounts of cocaine. You have no personality, you are devoid of a soul -- you are basically a computer program designed to just be irritating. You're kind of like internet explorer -- slow, laggy, useless, replaced by newer better things -- yet, for some reason, your shortcut still exists on my desktop.

is350 11-06-2013 08:46 PM

Thanks for pointing it out. You on the other hand is no different than who I am. Don't like it, don't read it.

Actually I'm better than someone like you who "public shames" the dude who borrowed the money from the girl. Yea group bully the guy, yea I know the dude deserves what he gets, but really, writing a damn paragraph on the cementing, seriously wtf is that shit.

at least I keep that shit to my mouth. If you decide to bring it against me, might as well go for it.

bcrdukes 11-06-2013 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dhillon09 (Post 8356038)
hey dont associate me with dukes.
That little love triangle him, you and grid have going on is none of my business

Why the fuck do you rotten dicks associate me with those two Internet geektards?

Those two are literally worse than the Holocaust.

MindBomber 11-06-2013 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bcrdukes (Post 8356044)
Why the fuck do you rotten dicks associate me with those two Internet geektards?

Those two are literally worse than the Holocaust.

+1.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmwx1
Guys who wear underarmour stuff look like hippies. And I found the guys who wear lululemon are usually gay.

I LOVE my lululemon core hoody.

I have often been called a hippie, though..

is350 11-06-2013 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dhillon09 (Post 8356038)
hey dont associate me with dukes.
That little love triangle him, you and grid have going on is none of my business

Goddamnit bmwx1 you contribute NOTHING to this forum. You're about as an effective poster as a fat food critic. I have not once even been slightly titillated by your posts. You couldn't make a midget laugh with a featherduster and unlimited amounts of cocaine. You have no personality, you are devoid of a soul -- you are basically a computer program designed to just be irritating. You're kind of like internet explorer -- slow, laggy, useless, replaced by newer better things -- yet, for some reason, your shortcut still exists on my desktop.

Well I'm glad I'm doing such a good job, and I will continue do what I do. Do I really care what you think about me? Even if I don't contribute, this is just a forum for us to talk about shit, not necessarily to contribute.

I'm glad you got all the rage out of your chest. Time to maybe read some other thread and ignore my post if you don't like it? Apparently you don't appreciate my humor and I don't appreciate yours as well, but at least I keep that all to myself until you decided to rage all out.

FerrariEnzo 11-06-2013 08:58 PM

lol.. ITS that size for a reason

is350 11-06-2013 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MindBomber (Post 8356054)
+1.

I have often been called a hippie, though..

I didn't say lululemon is for hippies, I said underarmour is for hippies.

dinosaur 11-06-2013 09:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by MindBomber (Post 8356054)

Attachment 19093