REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > HealthCare & Wellness

HealthCare & Wellness Breaking the Chains of Addiction. The Last Door Recovery Society
Mature discussion surrounding important health issues and concerns. Alternative therapies, healthcare questions, discussion of community resources, peer support help, group therapy, etc.

Old 03-08-2014, 01:40 PM   #26
ESKETIT

Thanked 9,644 Times in 2,300 Posts
sooo many different mods and shit you can do to your e-cig these days

Vaporizer vancouver EastsideVapes.com, Choose the lesser evil...

1231 Kingsway
Vancouver, B.C.
Canada
V5V 3E2
Phone# 604-876-1117

Vansterdam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 10:31 PM   #27
Trollollolloing RS sine 2005

Thanked 2,471 Times in 704 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Nhan View Post
https://www.canvape.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=1868

you might need to make an account in order to see it. they only sell it in 48MG strength
even after registering for a account i still cannot see it lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1exotic View Post
Vtec doesn't kick in on Reverse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post
its like.. oh yeah oh yeah.. ohhhh yeah... OOoooOohh... why's it suddenly feel a bit better... ohhhh yeahh... ohhh...oh..fuck... it probably ripped.
TOPEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 01:16 AM   #28
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

I've been vaping for a little over two months now. Started off with an itaste svd with a mini protank setup. Now onto the mechanical mod setups with rdas.

As for my mech mods I have two Nemesis clones; brass and stainless steel. As for rdas, my friends say I have quite a collection. My at home setup is the SS Nemi with the Patriot or Trident V2. For on the road it's the brass Nemi with the Raiju or Soldado.

As for juice, my favorites are Dolce De Leche, BC Blast and Optimus Prime; all low nicotine levels.

Posted via RS Mobile
Spaceship_coupe is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-09-2014, 05:28 AM   #29
Mod.

Thanked 1,769 Times in 684 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOPEC View Post
even after registering for a account i still cannot see it lol
https://www.canvape.com/ProductDetai...roductCode=B48
https://www.canvape.com/ProductDetai...ductCode=BVG48
https://www.canvape.com/ProductDetai...uctCode=505048

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prelude_2_NV View Post
I've been vaping for a little over two months now. Started off with an itaste svd with a mini protank setup. Now onto the mechanical mod setups with rdas.

As for my mech mods I have two Nemesis clones; brass and stainless steel. As for rdas, my friends say I have quite a collection. My at home setup is the SS Nemi with the Patriot or Trident V2. For on the road it's the brass Nemi with the Raiju or Soldado.

As for juice, my favorites are Dolce De Leche, BC Blast and Optimus Prime; all low nicotine levels.

Posted via RS Mobile
i want to get into mech mods, but i'm scared of killing the battery lol. think i'll get myself a vamo first
97 Civic CX (POS)

!Nhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 06:44 AM   #30
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

^^
How much DIY supplies are you buying at once? Im looking into making my own juice, not sure how much i should buy.
Posted via RS Mobile
LC21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 01:01 PM   #31
Mod.

my first time i bought 120ML of base juice and like 5 different 15 MLs of flavor. depending on how strong you want it and how much PG/VG, you dilute it according to

DIY E-Liquid Calculator Ten Flavors Plus PG/VG Adjusting

this might also help as well
97 Civic CX (POS)

Old 03-09-2014, 04:23 PM   #32
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prelude_2_NV View Post

Posted via RS Mobile
How much did you pick up the Nemesis clone for? Waiting on my supplier to get his orders in!
nguyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 05:25 PM   #33
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

check out fasttech, thats where i got my mechanical from, they go for about $30 with a counterfeit battery, shipping with the battery does take approx 3 weeks tho because the battery is considered dangerous goods
Old 03-09-2014, 05:38 PM   #34
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Im considering the itaste v3 and an aspire bdc, anyone have this setup?
Posted via RS Mobile
LC21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 08:18 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by nguyen View Post
How much did you pick up the Nemesis clone for? Waiting on my supplier to get his orders in!
I picked them up for $70 each from ESV. Both are H-Cigar clones. These mods can be had cheaper from eBay and fasttech but I wanted them now lol.
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 03-09-2014, 08:32 PM   #36
They let me be a moderator. LOL

Thanked 3,670 Times in 867 Posts
Does this stuff actually help quit smoking?
SpuGen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 08:42 PM   #37
Head of HR....have a seat on that couch

Thanked 15,550 Times in 4,312 Posts
1+pk/day avg. over 24yrs. I smoked when and where I wanted for a majority of that time. Quit cigs and started vaping last June.

You have to be ready to quit though.

Originally posted by v.b.
can we stop, my pussy hurts...
Originally posted by asian_XL
fliptuner, I am gonna grab ur dick and pee in your face, then rub shit all over my face...:lol
Originally posted by Fei-Ji
haha i can taste the cum in my mouth
Originally posted by FastAnna
when I was 13 I wanted to be a video hoe so bad

RSUV #7
fliptuner is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-10-2014, 02:35 AM   #38
Everyone wants a piece of R S...

just got my chi you mech mod and igo w. still learning about rdas, but what are your guys setups like? what are your preferences with wicks?
areyez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 11:37 AM   #39
I answer every Emotion with an emoticon

Thanked 1,759 Times in 901 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpuGen View Post
I've been transitioning off real cigs (avg 7/day) for the past month or so and so far for me I would say yes but I can see for some people it would actually increase their smoking.

The biggest different for me so far is this. When I smoke a real cig and I think everyone would agree, you get the sense that you have to smoke the whole cig. You may not even want a full cig but you smoke it till the end anyway. Yes, I know there are a few people that will put it out and save it but those are rare.

With the ecig I simply turn it on and take a few hits when I feel like I need a smoke vs smoking a full cig every time. So for me it has cut my smoking down a lot.

Vice versa I can see for some people due to pure convenience of basically being able to smoke anywhere and whenever you want that it may increase your smoking without you even realizing.

At the end of the day, at least (although I guess not proven yet) it's healthier than a real cig so that's a start.

GREG ADAMS!! GREG ADAMS!!"
winson604 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-10-2014, 02:28 PM   #40
I don't get it

I wondered if anyone really tried smoking them in the malls and such yet? Would u actually get kicked out?
Posted via RS Mobile
bloodline129 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 02:58 PM   #41
I don't get it

Quote:
Helped me quit smoking, had a smoke when my itaste battery died and couldnt stand the taste, ended up only smoking half lol.
spades is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-10-2014, 06:53 PM   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodline129 View Post
I wondered if anyone really tried smoking them in the malls and such yet? Would u actually get kicked out?
Posted via RS Mobile
I smoke them in a lot of indoor places but within reason and not like I own the world. There are also places where I choose not to just because.

For example say I'm in Babies R Us or maybe an indoor place where I'm around kids. I'll choose not to use my ecig just because.

Fancy restaurant, usually don't either.

When I do choose to do it in an indoor place I usually try to be a little discrete instead of having the I don't fuck attitude like "what this ain't illegal, bite me mothafucka attitude" which I've seen before too.

Old 03-10-2014, 07:07 PM   #43
Mod.

^^^

i'm the same way as well. i'll generally try to blow the smoke down, or through my shirt so it's more discreet. don't need to attract negative attention to vapes since there's already so much down in the states already
97 Civic CX (POS)

Old 03-10-2014, 07:26 PM   #44
I don't get it

Yea I wouldn't use them in restaurants or anywhere around kids... But my question was really based on the stupid mall, lol. I use a mech mod and I had it customized. So when I take a hit I basically look like I'm on fire lol... (Got 3 people tell me that) haha... So discreet doesn't really work lol...
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 03-10-2014, 07:39 PM   #45
Mod.

walking around the mall i generally don't while walking. i'll do it in a store discreetly or osmething along those lines while waiting in line at food court or something
97 Civic CX (POS)

Old 03-10-2014, 10:10 PM   #46

I don't vape indoors of public places like malls, restaurants, etc. I treat vaping as similar to smoking. The general public is not educated in vaping so it's perceived as smoking to most. I'll vape at home, in my car, establishments that allow it ie ESV, friends houses etc.
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 03-10-2014, 10:13 PM   #47
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

apparently its good for you ish. if you smoke ejuice with a vg/pg mix. pg or propylene glycol is actually anti bacterial ? read this somewhere
heisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 12:30 AM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodline129 View Post
Yea I wouldn't use them in restaurants or anywhere around kids... But my question was really based on the stupid mall, lol. I use a mech mod and I had it customized. So when I take a hit I basically look like I'm on fire lol... (Got 3 people tell me that) haha... So discreet doesn't really work lol...
Posted via RS Mobile
Walking in a mall I generally don't unless it's quiet, I'll sneak in a few hits here and there. I mostly do it while I'm in a store, again if it's not really busy.

Old 03-11-2014, 01:29 AM   #49
Trollollolloing RS sine 2005

Thanked 2,471 Times in 704 Posts
Quote:
here is my experience

i used to smoke 1+ pack a day for the past 10 years, people would call me a chimney cus i would always smoke 2 cigs (B&H menthol 100's delux) every time i smoke.

at first i tried to not smoke at home after i get off work n just use the vaporizer. did that for 3 nights straight, then decided that the next morning i would not light up any cigs, its been 3 weeks now and have not lit a real cig yet.

when i first got my evod(small beginners vaporizer), i didnt like it cus it didnt feel the same as smoking a cig so i stopped using it. then a frnd suggested i add some menthol juice to my fruity juice cus i like smoking menthol cigs, tried that and never smoked a real cig after. started with medium strength juice, then high, then now sucking on low nic juices.

does it help? i would say 50/50. u have to really put ur mind into using the vaporizer instead of sucking on a real cig. i still consider this as smoking, but hey, im not inhaling cancer.

ps, this is probably cus i stopped smoking and my lungs trying to get rid of all the dirty bad stuff, but i find that using a vaporizer, i have a lot of phlegm in my air way which causes my throat to be itchy and cough. at the beginning of week 2 i got sick, probably due to not smoking a real cig which didnt help with the phlegm, but it seems like it has gotten less phlegm and cough now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1exotic View Post
Vtec doesn't kick in on Reverse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post
its like.. oh yeah oh yeah.. ohhhh yeah... OOoooOohh... why's it suddenly feel a bit better... ohhhh yeahh... ohhh...oh..fuck... it probably ripped.
TOPEC is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-13-2014, 08:03 PM   #50
I don't get it

Just ordered my mcv panzer mod. Fuck ya!
Posted via RS Mobile
This post thanked by: