REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > HealthCare & Wellness

HealthCare & Wellness Breaking the Chains of Addiction. The Last Door Recovery Society
Mature discussion surrounding important health issues and concerns. Alternative therapies, healthcare questions, discussion of community resources, peer support help, group therapy, etc.

Old 08-19-2014, 08:38 AM   #626
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

I got a kid too. I dont vape in the house, sometimes in my office room but never same room as the baby. Usually vape outside. When theres no wind outside my balcony is just fogged out from chain vaping!

flipkronikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 01:48 PM   #627
Revscene.net has a homepage?!

Picked up the MtBaker's Guava(dashvape) from CRS last night. Awesome flavor. Apparently Dashvape already have extra flavor shots in their juice. With the 50/50 mix, the fluid floods my aerotank when I accidently do a hard pull

I wouldn't vape around kids. Even in theatre I would find it kind of rude if someone was vaping around me. Even worse is when those parents with a stroller smoking a cig. I want to smack it off their hand. Its something you want to avoid when possible.
Old 08-19-2014, 06:16 PM   #628

too many pages to back-track, but what local shops do you guys goto for juice, battery and atomizers? I know most shops would sell their products around the same prices, but any good shops that are cheaper than the rest?
hi-revs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 08:22 PM   #629
The Brown Reason

Thanked 5,863 Times in 1,525 Posts
^ been to ESV a few times now and their customer service is pretty good, and their juices are really good IMO

Prices are cheaper online obviously (i.e. fasttech) but shipping can take weeks, and a few coils i ordered online were DOA. Since they're a couple dollar item returning/exchanging is pointless
BrRsn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 08:38 PM   #630
CRS
ninja edits your posts without your knowledge

Thanked 6,310 Times in 1,777 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3klipze View Post
Picked up the MtBaker's Guava(dashvape) from CRS last night. Awesome flavor. Apparently Dashvape already have extra flavor shots in their juice. With the 50/50 mix, the fluid floods my aerotank when I accidently do a hard pull

I wouldn't vape around kids. Even in theatre I would find it kind of rude if someone was vaping around me. Even worse is when those parents with a stroller smoking a cig. I want to smack it off their hand. Its something you want to avoid when possible.
Just an update on the order for everyone.

Everything should be ready on Thursday for them to ship which means that I will have it next week. Will update again when I get the tracking number.

My FeedBack 53-0-0
CRS is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-19-2014, 09:06 PM   #631
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

Thanked 2,028 Times in 501 Posts
got a dry herb tank from Lucky8vapes for those of you who partake i that sort of thing.
they have a store opening this weekend with discounts for you cheapskates
Nicotine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 10:32 PM   #632
CRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicotine View Post
got a dry herb tank from Lucky8vapes for those of you who partake i that sort of thing.
they have a store opening this weekend with discounts for you cheapskates
Very info.

Much detail.

Wow.

My FeedBack 53-0-0
This post thanked by:
Old 08-19-2014, 11:05 PM   #633
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 2,110 Times in 602 Posts
this is probably wishful thinking but I would rather we keep this a vape (RBA, RDA, juice etc.) thread and keep the head stuff in the other thread.
mk1freak is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-20-2014, 11:22 AM   #634

Dreadnaut 26650 hybrid mod
Build
.16 ohm dual 22g 5 wrap

Great mod for cloud chasing. Know your shit before suohming lol
This post thanked by:
Old 08-20-2014, 11:52 AM   #635
The Brown Reason

Thanked 5,863 Times in 1,525 Posts
nothing like a fresh atomizer and a good cup of coffee to start your day

yes, I realize it's almost 1pm
BrRsn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 12:12 PM   #636
ESKETIT

Thanked 9,648 Times in 2,303 Posts
thing is there are certain herbal and extract attachments that are also 510 threading that are meant to work with ecigs so I can see why it should be included in here.

with that being said, I think the weed thread should belong in the healthcare&wellness section as well lol

also the cloudtank is probably what your looking at for dry herb that will also work with your ecig pens

https://www.fasttech.com/p/1391903
this is one thats for extracts such as budder,wax or shatter for your ecig/510 thread
Vansterdam is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-20-2014, 03:48 PM   #637
Banned By Establishment

jugheads organic blueberry lemonade 50/50 6mg nic= new adv so good, taste just like it's titled
general grunts vanilla custard 50/50 0 nic in the rda = so yummy and smooth clouds
organic funky monkey 50/50 6mg nic (milk chocolate, ripe banana, a hint of creamy vanilla and fresh citrus) didnt like it but it's probably because it needed steeping ill check it in a week
Old 08-20-2014, 05:11 PM   #638
Need my Daily Fix of RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhillon09 View Post
^ been to ESV a few times now and their customer service is pretty good, and their juices are really good IMO

Prices are cheaper online obviously (i.e. fasttech) but shipping can take weeks, and a few coils i ordered online were DOA. Since they're a couple dollar item returning/exchanging is pointless
I've found that FT is pretty lenient when it comes to DOAs. I've had a messed up kayfun sent to me and they sent me a new base free of charge. Broken o-ring? Sent free of charge. Try messaging them about it and see what they say.
Arirang is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-20-2014, 07:35 PM   #639
ESKETIT

still waiting for my DOA MVP replacement from them lol
Old 08-20-2014, 08:05 PM   #640
Mod.

Thanked 1,769 Times in 684 Posts
i bought quartz tanks for my kayfun. broke instantly. send them pictures of it and they said they were gonna replace it.

get an oring for it instead. mfw
97 Civic CX (POS)

!Nhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 12:23 AM   #641
Trollollolloing RS sine 2005

Thanked 2,471 Times in 704 Posts
i cant seem to get wicking right, i like to chain vape at home when im in front of a computer, and i need to change out the cotton almost daily. the cotton just burns up n breaks into 2 pieces leaving the coil hollow in the middle after about 15 hard pulls. ive tried stuffing more, less, tight, lose, nth last. not sure if this is normal for chain vaping... its on a tugboat rda built with dual 20 gauge 5 wrap at .3ohms with shiseido cotton
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1exotic View Post
Vtec doesn't kick in on Reverse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post
its like.. oh yeah oh yeah.. ohhhh yeah... OOoooOohh... why's it suddenly feel a bit better... ohhhh yeahh... ohhh...oh..fuck... it probably ripped.
TOPEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 12:42 AM   #642
Mod.

Thanked 1,769 Times in 684 Posts
more juice more often. if it breaks in the middle means all you're doing is dry burning the shit out of it
97 Civic CX (POS)

!Nhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 05:42 AM   #643

Topec: could be possible hotspot in the coil. Make sure it fire evenly on both coils.
Old 08-21-2014, 07:13 AM   #644
ESKETIT

anyone using a kanger aerotank mini?

mine seems to leak and spit quite frequently, especially when I use the glass tank compared to the all metal tank.

the all metal tank is nice but its whack cause you can't see how full or empty it is

still love it due to the size though lol
Old 08-21-2014, 11:55 AM   #645
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Thanked 1,379 Times in 578 Posts
^ mine spit occasionally but haven't leak though, maybe its the kind of juice your using?
threezero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 12:10 PM   #646
MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

Thanked 3,511 Times in 1,156 Posts
got the eGo-C Upgrade batteries and the Aerotank Mini. My aerotank leaks all the time and I'm constantly cleaning it to stop the gurgling noise. Cost of q-tips should be considered when figuring out cost vs. benefit, lol.

I've had bad luck with atomizers, some of them last 2 weeks, some last 2 days. some just break and start leaking everywhere.

I think once I'm done with this set of atomizers I may consider getting a Nautilus tank, I think that's what they are called.
[03-07, 03:26] Yodamaster - The feeling when you quickly insert without hitting the sides
nabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 12:13 PM   #647
MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

Thanked 3,511 Times in 1,156 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mk1freak View Post
I have kids and don't vape around them, I treat it like smoking, though on occasion I will sneak a few puffs here and there. Until scientifically proved bad or good I won't take the kids into esv or cev when there clouds in the air. It's my opinion since their lungs are still developing I don't want to add any stress to them.
I'm really liking the nautilus mini on my itaste vv, haven't tried the aerotanks yet but I do have the mega on order and am expecting it this week. I'll probably match it to my Hana clone.
Got my stillare built to 06 and while I'm liking the RDA I find the nic less juices taste more clean vs juices with nic (6mg max) if i need higher nic I'll stick to tanks for nic and keep my RDA nic free.

Until the stock on bcblast come in I'm using jughead orange cream for my adv. Pretty good juice and tastes exactly like orange creamsicle, love shit that reminds me of growing up.

Someone should start a vape juice review thread so we can post the goto juices and the stay away shit.
I'm always looking for a good juice and the personal stock I have am always willing to trade 10 for 10. Anyone up for a juice meet?
I have CEJ Pear flavor for work/driving

I have Flavies, 2 of them, one is Vivian (Aloe Vera) which I recommend for everyone, It's amazing!! I use rarely because very flavorful.

I have OMG, Strawberry Kiwi for home

and another similar Strawberry mix for home.

I have a few random house mixes from Burnaby Vapor and I don't like them at all, bought because they were on sale. Also have some chocolate and coffee flavored ones that I am afraid to try, they were given to me by my neighbor.
[03-07, 03:26] Yodamaster - The feeling when you quickly insert without hitting the sides
nabs is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-21-2014, 02:52 PM   #648

My Aerotank gurgling with 50/50 liquid.If you google the problem, other users have the same issue as well. This is due to pressure/physics. Few things I figured out on how to minimize the flooding chances that worked for me:

- Don't screw the atomizer too tight. Just enough or the washer below it may not seal properly.
- Keeping tank half full (at least)
- Don't inhale too hard. This seems to be my major cause of flooding.
Old 08-21-2014, 02:58 PM   #649
CRS

Tracking for the juice order:

Canada Post - Track - Personal Results Details

My FeedBack 53-0-0
This post thanked by:
Old 08-21-2014, 03:22 PM   #650
Banned By Establishment

i use the nautilus mini, great tank so far.