REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Technical Discussion > Automotive Detailing & Car Care Tech

Automotive Detailing & Car Care Tech THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Discussion on how to keep your car shining bright and make them heads turn..

Old 03-12-2014, 03:09 PM   #1
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

where to find at home detailing products?

I want to start washing my car at home. The wand washes are too far out of the way for me, and my car is black, so the touchless car washes are useless at doing a decent job of cleaning.

Anyone know where I can get some items like a grit guard and a few other cleaning /detailing items?

thanks in advance
Advertisement
StanleyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 03:20 PM   #2
Head of HR....have a seat on that couch

Thanked 15,572 Times in 4,314 Posts
http://www.revscene.net/forums/69338...w-website.html

Originally posted by v.b.
can we stop, my pussy hurts...
Originally posted by asian_XL
fliptuner, I am gonna grab ur dick and pee in your face, then rub shit all over my face...:lol
Originally posted by Fei-Ji
haha i can taste the cum in my mouth
Originally posted by FastAnna
when I was 13 I wanted to be a video hoe so bad

RSUV #7
fliptuner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 03:22 PM   #3
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICE BOY View Post
+1

or CanadianTire
Acethriller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 03:33 PM   #4
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

thanks guys

I was actually looking for a store like CT, but more variety... but you cant' beat CT's low prices when they put all the cleaning supplies in sale (must be once a year or something!)...guess I'll have to keep waiting for the sale to start
StanleyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 04:19 PM   #5
Returner of Lost Phones and Turtles

Thanked 3,997 Times in 963 Posts
Walmart and Lordco have pretty good amount of stuff.

21' 718 Cayman GTS 4.0
23' VW MK8 GTI 40th Anniversary
18' Tesla Model 3 LR RWD
21' Ducati Streetfighter V4 S

--
16' Mineral Grey F80 BMW M3 6MT SOLD -11/22
22' Halo Toyota GR86 6MT SOLD -11/22
12' Phantom Black - B8 Audi S4 - SOLD 04/19
07' WDP Acura TL Type-S - A-Spec/ATLP/H&R - SOLD 12/17
18' Matte Silver Ice - Triumph 765 Street Triple RS - SOLD 4/21
LP700-4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 07:52 PM   #6
Need to Seek Professional Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by StanleyR View Post
thanks guys

I was actually looking for a store like CT, but more variety... but you cant' beat CT's low prices when they put all the cleaning supplies in sale (must be once a year or something!)...guess I'll have to keep waiting for the sale to start
We don't carry a lot of products in my store and the reason is simple. Of the 1000+ products you see in some of the online stores, most are junk, plain and simple. We try to test as much of the new stuff that comes out as we can and if we like it, we carry it in our store. No, we don't whore our products out by having sales all the time but we offer two things no store, online or retail, does. One, you can come into my store and ask questions about anything we sell and you'll get an honest opinion based on EXPERIENCE ( 20 years of detailing ) with it. Two, all our products are guaranteed. Don't like it? Bring it back and we'll swap it for something else. We use what we sell so have no problem taking it back if you don't like it. We are going to try to test and add more products this year as well. We are going to have our own line out this year and will be able to offer better value than pretty much anything else available.
911fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-14-2014, 07:52 AM   #7
I am Hook'd on RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by 911fanatic View Post
We don't carry a lot of products in my store and the reason is simple. Of the 1000+ products you see in some of the online stores, most are junk, plain and simple. We try to test as much of the new stuff that comes out as we can and if we like it, we carry it in our store. No, we don't whore our products out by having sales all the time but we offer two things no store, online or retail, does. One, you can come into my store and ask questions about anything we sell and you'll get an honest opinion based on EXPERIENCE ( 20 years of detailing ) with it. Two, all our products are guaranteed. Don't like it? Bring it back and we'll swap it for something else. We use what we sell so have no problem taking it back if you don't like it. We are going to try to test and add more products this year as well. We are going to have our own line out this year and will be able to offer better value than pretty much anything else available.
IMO Go see a Pro.Walmart,Crappy Tire,etc etc,all sell automotive products, but can you get valuable information,and experience... IDK maybe you can lol In my experience save time and money go see a pro.

Last edited by Gsxrghostrider; 03-15-2014 at 07:54 PM.
Gsxrghostrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 10:51 AM   #8
Oh goodie, 5 posts already!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 911fanatic View Post
...Two, all our products are guaranteed. Don't like it? Bring it back and we'll swap it for something else. We use what we sell so have no problem taking it back if you don't like it. We are going to try to test and add more products this year as well. .
Wow. That is great. I buy tons of detailing stuff and lots of it is sub-par at best. Very good to know.

Spencer
espencert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 04:31 AM   #9
I am Hook'd on RS

Here's a local on line shop.

604 Auto Care Canada - Car Wax, Polish, Auto Detailing Supplies Store In Vancouver, BC
Gsxrghostrider is offline   Reply With Quote