REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Technical Discussion > Autobody, Lighting, & Structural Tech

Autobody, Lighting, & Structural Tech This forum is brought to you by RPM Electronics in Burnaby.
Discussion about modifying your auotomotive lighting, retrofits, auto body, share projects, ideas, etc.

Old 09-06-2014, 01:49 AM   #26
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

Thanked 1,399 Times in 396 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrnlnrush00 View Post
A day time shot the following morning.

Thanks everyone for your tips/advice. I really appreciated the help.
Sorry, but cutting your licence plate like that just ruined the whole front look of your car.

Advertisement
v_tec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 08:55 PM   #27
MG1
Fathered more RS members than anybody else. Who's your daddy?

Thanked 11,510 Times in 4,902 Posts
So, did a litle browsing around at Princess Auto while wife shopped elsewhere. PA now carries a new line of add-a-fuse. They even have ones for the newer low profile mini fuses. The best part is, they're all $3.99 each !!!

Woo hoo!
MG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 11:03 PM   #28
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by v_tec View Post
Sorry, but cutting your licence plate like that just ruined the whole front look of your car.

... to each their own.

Before I had it mounted to the current license plate holder, the plate was mounted in the black area of my front bumper. In order for it to fit there, I had to bend the bottom of the plate up. I never bothered to bend it back 'cause the plate is all warped anyways.

Function > Form.
adrnlnrush00 is offline   Reply With Quote