REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 07-30-2014, 10:56 AM   #76
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 3,242 Times in 861 Posts
Everyone start agreeing with him so he answers the questions asked instead of getting this again;

"Before I reply to other posts"
Advertisement
radioman is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-30-2014, 05:25 PM   #77
I subscribe to Revscene

Quote:
Originally Posted by StylinRed View Post
I think its the result of an imaginative mind that sees what they wish to see in origami, much like how we see images in the clouds...it's a bit much
except in this case the origami images were created by the folder...so he created the images to suit his imagination
The bills are all folded the same way, not uniquely. They are also folded very simply.
This is the only public blueprint to 911.
Question, do you think the images match the towers being built as seen through the arch, and then destroyed with the fountain at the end.... look like the event at all, or that the images dont match?

The video was a two parts if you didnt watch both by the way.
youtube.com/watch?v=GfF1lt8qAhk
youtube.com/watch?v=Cb8MDFSgUB4
jasonturbo & westopher in the election thread
http://www.revscene.net/forums/70467...ml#post8668948
http://www.revscene.net/forums/70467...ml#post8667115
Real news
www.tinyurl.com/kpg44bc
CharlesInCharge is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 07-30-2014, 07:01 PM   #78
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 6,696 Times in 1,625 Posts
Answer my questions please
inv4zn is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-30-2014, 08:31 PM   #79
Head Moderator

Thanked 6,462 Times in 2,081 Posts
Quote:
In currents events;
Israeli Scientist Exposes “Iron Dome” Hoax
Quote:
An Israeli scientist and award-winning security expert has called the Iron Dome missile defence system “the biggest hoax the world has seen”

“Today, there is no missile which can intercept other missiles or rocket-propelled grenades, and the Iron Dome is a light audio system which blocks Israeli public opinion and, of course, itself. In fact, all the explosions that we have seen in the atmosphere are self-destruction. The Iron Dome did not launch any rocket that could intercept at least one missile fired from Gaza.”

“The missiles which were intercepted by the Iron Dome and did not reach the ground are hypothetical missiles produced and destroyed in the Dome’s computer control room; as of this moment, nobody has seen an intercepted missile fall to the ground.”

“The Iron Dome is a plot created by interest groups who are afraid of peace, including the security industry and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.”
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/07...ron-dome-hoax/
Funny how for an Israeli scientist and "award winning security expert," there's literally zero information about who Dr Motty Scheffer is or what his credentials happen to be. Or what award for security he's won. It's almost like it's, oh... I dunno... made up?

As for the Iron Dome not working, I beg to differ. As I've stated elsewhere, I've relatives who live in Israel and a couple of them have posted footage from their homes of rockets being intercepted.
Lomac is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-30-2014, 08:45 PM   #80
I only answer to my username, my real name is Irrelevant!

Thanked 10,382 Times in 3,908 Posts
It is neat that they were able to get a succession of images that correspond with their imagination through the same folds but it looks like they used different $50 bills for two of them

but the problem is those images, they don't exactly look like what they want it to look like until they try to get the user to imagine things in the same way only then will the user think "yeaa... i can see that"

just like clouds your friend will see something in a cloud that you didnt imagine but when you try to imagine things in the same way they do you can "kinda" see that image

take a look at this please http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-30-2014, 08:48 PM   #81

I have a question I realllly want to ask, but I've already stated that I won't talk to Charles until he answers me question....so maybe someone else can answer.

What would the fundamental reason be in depicting the WTC attacks on US dollar bills? What does it achieve? Isn't that the basic philosophical question?

If I was someone with enormous power that wished to stay behind the scenes because I orchestrate major world events that cause death and suffering, I'd do everything I can to avoid being found out - not prolifically display it on something as common as paper bills.

Charles, I'm still not talking to you.
Answer my questions. But not this one; at least not until you answer my other ones first.
This post thanked by:
Old 07-30-2014, 10:24 PM   #82

Thanked 1,941 Times in 765 Posts
Cic just lost the credibility he didn't have! Answer his damn questions, fruit loop, or stop posting ur idiotic conspiracy theories with all the made up "facts"
4444 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-30-2014, 10:32 PM   #83
#savethemanuals

Thanked 2,551 Times in 950 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge View Post
Before I reply to other posts, StylinRed I think of you as one of the members with the most common sense.
Are you actually telling us the 911 sequence on the folded bills, and it being chronicled in the order of the denominations, is all a coincidence???
You are absolutely delusional. There's a saying that people see what they want to see. You take that to the extreme.
Energy is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-30-2014, 10:41 PM   #84
I subscribe to Revscene

edit - I like to ask you too... what powers would one need to orchestrate an "origami" image to appear on paper money if he/she wanted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StylinRed View Post
It is neat that they were able to get a succession of images that correspond with their imagination...
Do you think using imminent domain laws to take up a whole city block to build the towers on, which happens to line up in the arches view is also just another fluke?... lets not forget the lining up of the fountain afterward too.
So all these sequenced images, the construction work to fall in the arch view, is this all just a fluke?

Another question, what would it take or rather what kind of powers would one need to orchestrate an "origami" image to appear on a countries paper currency?

@inv4zn
Let me fix my stereo and have an ice bar before I get to your long post.

@Lomac
Then surely there is online footage showing this and not just a missile going up in the air and blowing up giving the perception of an intercept?
Real news
www.tinyurl.com/kpg44bc

Last edited by CharlesInCharge; 07-30-2014 at 10:51 PM.
This post FAILED by:
Old 07-30-2014, 11:07 PM   #85
Head Moderator

Of course there is.

And guess what? It was posted by RT!

There's more posted on Youtube, including RT's own channel.
This post thanked by:
Old 07-30-2014, 11:17 PM   #86
rsx
Lomac owned my ass at least once

Thanked 3,463 Times in 820 Posts
You can be as crazy as you want, but please do not ever have kids. You're mentally unwell. You're grasping at things that aren't there. Did something happen in your life? Something traumatic?
rsx is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-30-2014, 11:27 PM   #87
Head Moderator

OMG!

You know what else is visible through the Washington Square Park Arch? The Museum of Natural History. St Patrick Cathedral. Flatiron Building. And my Uncle's apartment. I sure hope my Uncle wasn't messed up with the Rockefeller family when that part of my family moved there...
This post thanked by:
Old 07-30-2014, 11:45 PM   #88
I only answer to my username, my real name is Irrelevant!

Thanked 10,382 Times in 3,908 Posts
Quote:
edit - I like to ask you too... what powers would one need to orchestrate an "origami" image to appear on paper money if he/she wanted?
one would have to agree that the images produced from the origami aren't just a jumble of lines and is actually the images that they are imagined to be first
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 12:09 AM   #89
I subscribe to Revscene

You missed my other question...
but also misunderstood in what you replied. If I wanted to change Canadas currency design and for it to produce the same kind of image of towers burning, what kind of powers would I need to do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomac View Post
Of course there is.

And guess what? It was posted by RT!

There's more posted on Youtube, including RT's own channel.
At which time mark do you see one rocket intercept another?
Ive seen these kind of videos its just that now that Ive read the Isreali guy's statement, I see that the Hamas rockets arent actually seen.
Real news
www.tinyurl.com/kpg44bc
This post FAILED by:
Old 07-31-2014, 01:53 AM   #90

Quote:
but also misunderstood in what you replied. If I wanted to change Canadas currency design and for it to produce the same kind of image of towers burning, what kind of powers would I need to do that?

Ive seen these kind of videos its just that now that Ive read the Isreali guy's statement, I see that the Hamas rockets arent actually seen.
yeah, it's everyone else who is misunderstood, isn't it
Old 07-31-2014, 07:51 AM   #91
Fabulous Rugby Quad Sports Mod

Uses RT as a news source...

Someone posts RT as evidence against something he says....

Refuses to accept evidence from a source he uses himself...

Are you fucking serious? Lomac goes and uses a non-traditional (read, biased) news source and he still manages to find a problem? He really is selective in what he believes is real (read, refuse to accept any alternative view regardless of evidence presented)

It's useless trying to discuss anything with Chuck since he pulls shit like this. I think this is probably the dumbest rejection of evidence by far!
RacingMetro92 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-31-2014, 08:10 AM   #92

Hey Charles, did you get a chance to fix your stereo?

I sincerely hope you're not just choosing to ignore my questions, because it'd be rather hypocritical of you to do so, since you've feverishly accused anyone here on RS that doesn't agree with you of "ignoring evidence."
This post thanked by:
Old 07-31-2014, 08:12 AM   #93

Thanked 3,242 Times in 861 Posts
Quote:

Charles you've also missed hundreds of questions asked of you.
Fix your damn stereo and reply to inv4zn like you said you would.
radioman is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-31-2014, 08:41 AM   #94
Head Moderator

Quote:

Wait, so i go out of my way to find a news source that you profess as one of the only legitimate mainstream stations and you still find fault with it?

Missile interception systems don't aim directly for their target. They're designed to explode ahead of the target in an attempt to trigger the other missile/rockets warhead. That's exactly what happened in thw very first clip, clear as day.
This post thanked by:
Old 07-31-2014, 09:00 AM   #95

come on CiC, post some more, i want to see you wriggle your way out of this by avoiding EVERY direct comment and question.

are you in political sciences, by chance? politicians are usually good at this trick, just not as crazy (except that british MP that wants to use astrology in the healthcare field - a def. CiC move, that)
This post thanked by:
Old 07-31-2014, 10:50 AM   #96
"Entertainment" mod.

Thanked 3,428 Times in 1,049 Posts
Quote:
Wait, so i go out of my way to find a news source that you profess as one of the only legitimate mainstream stations and you still find fault with it?

Missile interception systems don't aim directly for their target. They're designed to explode ahead of the target in an attempt to trigger the other missile/rockets warhead. That's exactly what happened in thw very first clip, clear as day.
I have a feeling that if I posed a video of game footage from Missile Command on the Atari 2600, Chuck might find it as evidence of Zionist leanings for the Iron Dome over thirty years ago.
CorneringArtist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 02:26 PM   #97
I subscribe to Revscene

Quote:
Originally Posted by inv4zn View Post
Hey Charles, did you get a chance to fix your stereo?

I sincerely hope you're not just choosing to ignore my questions, because it'd be rather hypocritical of you to do so, since you've feverishly accused anyone here on RS that doesn't agree with you of "ignoring evidence."
First of all who else posts on RS as they are watching a video, giving quarter by quarter commentary?
Why dont you refine your long post, or even make a new question set one as the conversation here has shifted to the odds of the 911 terrorist attack of over 10,000 (first responders all dying of cancer, post war dead soldiers not included in figure iin the witch hunt for bin Laden) being on the multiple bills with the same folds.
Quote:

With all the footage Ive seen, I actually dont remember seeing any intercepts though. How do we know if the two rockets from the beginning of that video aren't from the Iron Dome it self? I would be very interested in seeing a proper example.

Watch these missiles fall from the sky destroying some of Gaza's houses and holy sites.

source Gaza?s Real-Life Apocolypto! | Veterans Today

The true intellectual activists of our time are voicing their condemnation of Isreal's for slaughtering civilians. PressTV has video of their rolling Gaza coverage.
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNB-69ClKQNWQZlZn0ju4CKYNpV-RyyTx

Jim Fetzer fumes at atrocities.

Canadian PM blames Hamas for Gaza bloodshed

Theres footage on PressTV of a market being bombed twice after rescue workers flooded the area.

Also
I killed 13 Palestinian kids today: Israeli sniper
Quote:
An Israeli sniper has admitted to killing 13 children in the Gaza Strip in one day, as Tel Aviv continues its aerial and ground attacks in the besieged enclave.

Posting on an Instagram account, David Ovadia released a photo of himself holding a sniper rifle.

I remember seeing a picture of a child (3-4 years old) in the hospital with the back of his head cleanly sliced off... no doubt it was a sniper kill has a bomb wouldnt have left the rest of his body and face looking normal.

This video is from a few days ago with the man in the bright green shirt rescuing people from the rubble and then getting shot dead by an isreali sniper. Disturbing.
youtube.com/watch?v=bXwxb0f5L64

@4444
Can you apologize for your demeaning comment of calling me inbred? Maybe I shouldnt bother reading your posts in a secondary browser as you're still on my ignore list.
Real news
www.tinyurl.com/kpg44bc

Last edited by CharlesInCharge; 08-01-2014 at 04:46 PM. Reason: grammer + video went down
This post FAILED by:
Old 07-31-2014, 02:45 PM   #98
Zombie Mod

Thanked 5,169 Times in 1,551 Posts
Quote:
@4444
Can you apologize for your demeaning comment of calling me inbred?
Now now... I've seen no proof from any reputable outlets to verify your genealogy, so we'll have to just call it a "maybe" for the veracity of the inbred comment.

Quote:
Maybe I shouldnt bother reading your posts in a secondary browser as you're still on my ignore list.
So, you have someone on ignore, but you still look at their posts? LOL.

You can't even trust yourself to, actually, let posts be ignored. I think you're just trying to make yourself feel better by putting up the ignore shields when someone says the truth to you, or hurts your feelings.
Old 07-31-2014, 02:59 PM   #99
I subscribe to Revscene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Presto View Post
Now now... I've seen no proof from any reputable outlets to verify your genealogy, so we'll have to just call it a "maybe" for the veracity of the inbred comment.
This was not a protest for forum rules if thats what you thought, its about respect for his demeaning way of speech. I also see that you, with your mod powers, may have been the one who removed said word in post 74 without triggering the edited notification.
4444 has already used this word to describe him self in this thread, but to cover up his name calling of me shows the desperation of this forums mods to suppress my protest against isreali crimes.
This is the message I get when clicking into the other thread if anyone is curious
http://i.imgur.com/GmhGOBk.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Presto View Post
So, you have someone on ignore, but you still look at their posts? LOL.

You can't even trust yourself to, actually, let posts be ignored. I think you're just trying to make yourself feel better by putting up the ignore shields when someone says the truth to you, or hurts your feelings.
I dont like dealing with clowns and propagandist... all the time.
Real news
www.tinyurl.com/kpg44bc

Last edited by CharlesInCharge; 07-31-2014 at 03:04 PM.
This post FAILED by:
Old 07-31-2014, 04:08 PM   #100
Fabulous Rugby Quad Sports Mod

Aaand he's ignored the questions and changed the subject. Classic.

The problem isn't the questions nor is the change in subject. You've ignored the former and done the latter by yourself. Only you have yourself to blame so why should others adjust for your mistakes. Oh wait, it's because you refuse to answer any questions asked of you yet expect answers from your own questions. You take and never give, and you expect to be treated with courtesy? Get your head out of your ass.

Inv4zn just copy and paste the 3 simple questions you asked so this blind sheep can actually see them.

(we aren't the sheep, Chuck is. See what I did there? Hue)
RacingMetro92 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by: