REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 07-31-2014, 04:10 PM   #101
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 6,689 Times in 1,624 Posts
Wait, you're choosing to ignore my questions because my post was too detailed?

But you post things that are 3 times as long, and then accuse the rest of us "ignoring the truth?"

Come on man. You sure it isn't because you don't have an answer?

I kind of expected this outcome, but Charles, I really want to give you a chance. This is your opportunity to prove to the rest of RS that you aren't a crazed hypocrite, who lays out a constant dribble of inane misinformation, and then conveniently label those who disagree as brainwashed zionists or just ignore them outright.
Advertisement
inv4zn is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-01-2014, 01:06 AM   #102
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,941 Times in 765 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge View Post
This was not a protest for forum rules if thats what you thought, its about respect for his demeaning way of speech. I also see that you, with your mod powers, may have been the one who removed said word in post 74 without triggering the edited notification.
4444 has already used this word to describe him self in this thread, but to cover up his name calling of me shows the desperation of this forums mods to suppress my protest against isreali crimes.
This is the message I get when clicking into the other thread if anyone is curious
http://i.imgur.com/GmhGOBk.jpg

I dont like dealing with clowns and propagandist... all the time.
man, you're unbelieveable!

you find the term inbred that offensive, yet fruitloop and all the other (somewhat reflective) terms were ok? have i touched a raw nerve?

come on charlie, answer the questions or leave this forum. If you can't respond to a call of action, you should leave. this is your fight or flight moment. which will it be?

i just love how you do, but don't, ignore me it's classic
4444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 08:54 AM   #103

is CiC on summer vacation?

or is he working on his masterpiece response for inv4zn?
Old 08-04-2014, 10:02 AM   #104

Thanked 3,242 Times in 861 Posts
Maybe he had to take his tinfoil hat off because of the heat and the zionist got to him.
radioman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 12:23 AM   #105
I subscribe to Revscene

@inv4zn
You display typical shill behaviour.
The point of the video is to reveal the pattern of images which astonishingly play out the false flag events of 911.
If you have common sense, you would acknowledge this main point or tell me why its not plausible given the amazing evidence.
To detract away into a whirl of accusations, play stupid, and not address the main issue, I will right you off as a shill or bigot with the goal of spamming the thread.

This is a pretty good debate with Kevin Barret.

The Debate - Collateral Damage, Israeli Style

pt1

pt2

edit
Quote:
More than 1,822 people, including 400 children, have been killed and over 9,400 injured since July 8, when Israel began its offensive against the Gaza Strip.

While the Israeli military says 64 soldiers have been killed in the conflict, Palestinian resistance movement Hamas puts the fatalities at more than 150
jasonturbo & westopher in the election thread
http://www.revscene.net/forums/70467...ml#post8668948
http://www.revscene.net/forums/70467...ml#post8667115
Real news
www.tinyurl.com/kpg44bc

Last edited by CharlesInCharge; 08-05-2014 at 12:31 AM.
CharlesInCharge is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 08-05-2014, 12:39 AM   #106
I subscribe to Revscene

False flag alert!
French Report; ISIL Leader Mossad Agent

French Report ISIL Leader Mossad Agent | Veterans Today
Quote:
Simon Elliot (Elliot Shimon) aka Al-Baghdadi was born of two Jewish parents and is a Mossad agent.

We offer below three translations that want to assert that the Caliph Al-Baghdadi is a full Mossad agent and that he was born Jewish father and mother:

The real name of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is “Simon Elliott.”

The so-called “Elliot” was recruited by the Israeli Mossad and was trained in espionage and psychological warfare against Arab and Islamic societies.

This information was attributed to Edward Snowden and published by newspapers and other Web sites: the head of the “Islamic State” Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, has cooperated with the U.S. Secret Service, British and Israel to create an organization capable of attracting terrorist extremists from around the world.
Real news
www.tinyurl.com/kpg44bc
This post FAILED by:
Old 08-05-2014, 12:40 AM   #107

Quote:
@inv4zn
You display typical shill behaviour.
The point of the video is to reveal the pattern of images which astonishingly play out the false flag events of 911.
If you have common sense, you would acknowledge this main point or tell me why its not plausible given the amazing evidence.
To detract away into a whirl of accusations, play stupid, and not address the main issue, I will right you off as a shill or bigot with the goal of spamming the thread.
@CharlesInCharge
You display typical hypocritical fanatic behaviour.
The point of the detailed analyses and posts is to reveal the pattern of idiocy which you astonishingly manage to saturate RS with.
If you have common sense, you would acknowledge this point that a lot of your "proof" is filled with flaws and random bits from random sources, or tell me why what you say is plausible given the amazing lack of actual proof.
To detract away into a whirl of plugging your ears, play stupid, and not addressing valid questions asked, I will right (I think you meant write) you off as a lunatic or dumbass with the goal of spamming RS.
This post thanked by:
Old 08-05-2014, 12:45 AM   #108

...but fine, if you didn't like my questions, I'll ask ask one:

Why would the zionists put preemptive images foreshadowing 9/11 attacks on US currency?
This post thanked by:
Old 08-05-2014, 01:04 AM   #109
I subscribe to Revscene

I dont know, but if I were to guess... say you are appointing high level Masonic generals and the 911 plots had no flaws for the public to second doubt them.
Revealing the bills showing the false flag will remove any suspicion on who orchestrated the attacks...
The generals would be brainwashed to see that 4000 of "our own" people sacrificed to unleash great wars is "for the greater good" and "the ends justify the means" to control the world and have a one world government.

edit
Like the example Bill Hicks makes on the Kennedy Assassination.
youtube.com/watch?v=7MRykTpw1RQ
Real news
www.tinyurl.com/kpg44bc

Last edited by CharlesInCharge; 08-05-2014 at 01:15 AM.
This post FAILED by:
Old 08-05-2014, 03:28 AM   #110

Quote:
I dont know, but if I were to guess... say you are appointing high level Masonic generals and the 911 plots had no flaws for the public to second doubt them.
Revealing the bills showing the false flag will remove any suspicion on who orchestrated the attacks...
The generals would be brainwashed to see that 4000 of "our own" people sacrificed to unleash great wars is "for the greater good" and "the ends justify the means" to control the world and have a one world government.

edit
Like the example Bill Hicks makes on the Kennedy Assassination.
youtube.com/watch?v=7MRykTpw1RQ
HEY!!! you leave Bill Hicks the FUCK out of your crack pot theories and tin foil hat stupidity.

Bill Hicks was a genius comedian, a bit tin foily himself, but he never took himself too seriously. you, on the other hand, dismiss all that provide you with rebuttal, like a typical nut job conspiracy theorist.

oh, and you have a real problem with being called inbred. Me thinks we have hit on something there!
This post thanked by:
Old 08-05-2014, 03:32 AM   #111

Quote:
False flag alert!
French Report; ISIL Leader Mossad Agent

French Report ISIL Leader Mossad Agent | Veterans Today
FALSE FLAG ALERT!!! two brown looking dudes, one with big beard and turban, other without - SAME FUCKING PERSON!!!!!

i could not tell you if they are the same person or not, i'm sorry, grainy photos of two people with totally different physical appearance (beard, etc) is really hard to conclude on.

you also have to understand that there is a psychological factor in play here - one race finds it harder to decipher differences in other races, the 'they all look alike' phenomena - it's not racism, it's just the brain being used to one's own race's features.

what you have provided, like everything else, is dodgy photos/videos (that are, one by one, being totally discredited) with fantasy words.

if this were true, would be fucking awesome! think about it, the jews starting up a huge islamic movement - that is beyond fantasy, if they could do it, i would applaud them. sadly, i just think it's job fanatics doing the crazy work for ISIS/ISIL/Islamic State, whatever they're going by today.
This post thanked by:
Old 08-05-2014, 10:59 AM   #112
My homepage has been set to RS

no no no... but look at the EYEBROWS! They're the same person obvs.

If this is still in my sig, it's still avail.
falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 09:28 PM   #113
I subscribe to Revscene

Kevin Barret's newly released article!
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/08...-in-on-israel/
9/11 probe closing in on Israel

Quote:
The past week brought three landmark breakthroughs for 9/11 truth. First, Richard Gage AIA, founder of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, made a brilliant appearance on the American public affairs channel C-Span. It was the first time since 2006 that C-Span had given national television coverage to the 9/11 truth movement.
youtube.com/watch?v=2zY9HfwzGPg

Quote:
The second 9/11 truth breakthrough this week was the success of the High Rise Safety Initiative in New York City, which would force a new investigation of the obvious (but officially denied) controlled demolition of World Trade Center Building 7. Organizers of the initiative finished gathering the 100,000 signatures they need to override a mayoral veto

Since Architects and Engineers for 9/11 truth has acquired WTC-7’s blueprints and found slam-dunk proof of demolition, and since organized crime kingpin Larry Silverstein’s confession to demolishing WTC-7 has become widely known, the new investigation by New York’s Department of Buildings is threatening to rip the lid off the Pandora’s box of 9/11 scandals.
Quote:
A few days ago Sen. Graham once again spoke out, saying: “None of the people leading this investigation think it is credible that 19 people — most who could not speak English and did not have previous experience in the United States — could carry out such a complicated task without external assistance.” Graham added that a “huge breakthrough” is coming for 9/11 truth.
???

Quote:
Mossad agents Paul Kurzberg, Silvan Kurzberg, Israelis Yaron Shmuel, and Omer Gavriel Marmari were arrested on the morning of 9/11 as they were filming and celebrating their agency’s handiwork. Though the 9/11-perp Mossad agents failed polygraph tests, Michael Chertoff, a US-Israeli dual citizen then in charge of the FBI’s Criminal Investigation Division, killed the investigation and ordered the “dancing Israelis” sent back to Israel.
Quote:
Three Israelis were also arrested in New York on 9/11 with a truck load of explosives in an apparent effort to blow up the George Washington Bridge. Chertoff ordered mobbed-up New York Police Commissioner Bernard Kerik to destroy all records of the arrest, and witnesses have been murdered; but the New York Police audio recording of the arrest escaped destruction and can be heard on YouTube.
--------

What a Hamas military parade looks like

youtube.com/watch?v=1efwnGT_QzA
Real news
www.tinyurl.com/kpg44bc

Last edited by CharlesInCharge; 08-05-2014 at 09:34 PM.
This post FAILED by:
Old 08-10-2014, 04:38 AM   #114
I subscribe to Revscene

Biggest London rally yet for Gaza
Spoiler!

150,000 march in biggest London rally yet for Gaza
youtube.com/watch?v=wgsewXhx0dM

Ken OKieth
Tens of thousands in South Africa protest Israel's military assault on Gaza
Real news
www.tinyurl.com/kpg44bc

Last edited by CharlesInCharge; 08-10-2014 at 04:46 AM.
This post FAILED by:
Old 08-10-2014, 04:44 AM   #115
I subscribe to Revscene

Rolling coverage of current situation in Gaza

Gordan Duff and Mike Harris

Mark Dankof
The Debate - Israeli War on Gaza
Real news
www.tinyurl.com/kpg44bc
This post FAILED by:
Old 08-10-2014, 04:53 AM   #116

Can we just ban this idiot for his constant spamming

Until he answers the valid questions asked, no more spam

And cic, so what if ppl are protesting, what does that mean? Ppl protest, it's what they do. But it's no secret that the more hard line Muslims have actual hate for the Jewish and want them dead (recent rallies with calls of death to Jews, and smashing Jewish stores - classy!)

None of this means anything for ur false flag bullshit, Israel and Hamas are fighting, we know. Muslims hate Jews, this is wrong (any hatred is dumb). 9/11 still happened. Crazy terrorists killed thousands of people. Stop referencing cracker sites like presstv and veterans today or whatever it is.

UR a fucking idiot, spend ur time to improve the world, don't waste ur time with cracker theories. It all doesn't matter. None of us have any power against whatever it is that u think it is suppressing us.
This post thanked by:
Old 08-10-2014, 04:55 AM   #117

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4444 View Post
FALSE FLAG ALERT!!! two brown looking dudes, one with big beard and turban, other without - SAME FUCKING PERSON!!!!!

i could not tell you if they are the same person or not, i'm sorry, grainy photos of two people with totally different physical appearance (beard, etc) is really hard to conclude on.

you also have to understand that there is a psychological factor in play here - one race finds it harder to decipher differences in other races, the 'they all look alike' phenomena - it's not racism, it's just the brain being used to one's own race's features.

what you have provided, like everything else, is dodgy photos/videos (that are, one by one, being totally discredited) with fantasy words.

if this were true, would be fucking awesome! think about it, the jews starting up a huge islamic movement - that is beyond fantasy, if they could do it, i would applaud them. sadly, i just think it's job fanatics doing the crazy work for ISIS/ISIL/Islamic State, whatever they're going by today.
Cic, respond to this please. If not, just leave and stop spamming.
This post thanked by:
Old 08-11-2014, 01:17 PM   #118
I subscribe to Revscene

Boycott Sony, Starbucks and other companies for supporting Isreal

Starbucks
First, the coverup
Starbucks: We Don't Give Money To Israel 08/07/2014
Starbucks: We Don't Give Money To Israel

The truth
Boycott Israel Campaign

Sony
Gaza rocket found with a Sony camera
1:50 mark
youtube.com/watch?v=-ckgolwVqH8

A random search found the following
Sony to Invest More Than $100 Million in Israeli Companies
Sony to Invest More Than $100 Million in Israeli Companies | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com

The words Allah (god) reshaped to resemble dog poop
Real news
www.tinyurl.com/kpg44bc
This post FAILED by:
Old 08-11-2014, 01:20 PM   #119
2x Variable Nockenwellen Steuerung

Thanked 1,174 Times in 704 Posts
Please personally do that because, obviously you are not right now.. Intel, AMD, ARM, Apple, Microsoft, Google all have R&D facilities in Israel..

If you do that you won't be posting here.

Quote:
Boycott Sony, Starbucks and other companies for supporting Isreal
godwin is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-11-2014, 01:26 PM   #120
I subscribe to Revscene

Do you like how Starbucks has muscled out all the small mom and pop cafe shops?

On this forum all I get is opposition when posting about the powers that are ruining the planet. Why?
Because people suffer from
cognitive biases that prevent you from being rational
The 12 cognitive biases that prevent you from being rational
Real news
www.tinyurl.com/kpg44bc
This post FAILED by:
Old 08-11-2014, 01:29 PM   #121
MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

Thanked 3,511 Times in 1,156 Posts
CiC, can I meet you in person please. I'm serious! You seem like a guy I would like to have a discussion with.
[03-07, 03:26] Yodamaster - The feeling when you quickly insert without hitting the sides
nabs is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-11-2014, 01:35 PM   #122
I subscribe to Revscene

Sure buy me a coffee at Starbucks jk

I live a 15 minute walk from English Bay, we can chat there if you like... I pretty much have an open schedule. PM me

p.s. also expect a folder to open up in your name through state intelligence services
Real news
www.tinyurl.com/kpg44bc
This post FAILED by:
Old 08-11-2014, 01:49 PM   #123
MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

Thanked 3,511 Times in 1,156 Posts
LOL, August is pretty busy for me, but im serious. We'll set something up as soon as my calendar clears up.
[03-07, 03:26] Yodamaster - The feeling when you quickly insert without hitting the sides
nabs is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-11-2014, 01:53 PM   #124

Thanked 3,242 Times in 861 Posts
Hey I'm 15 minutes from English bay as well. I'll bring some beers we can have some fun on the beach!
radioman is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-11-2014, 04:03 PM   #125

RS CiC meet?

I'm genuinely interested as well.
This post thanked by: