REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 10-10-2014, 12:12 PM   #76
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

1 nice pan handler i can think of is the Santa claus looking guy that trolls around Grandview Superstore/Canadian tire asking to return your cart for the dollar, he's seems very genuine, and i'm sure he doesn't do drugs/Alcohol either cause i ask him all the time. He doesn't look like he does either, he lives in a tent somewhere in the bushes all yr round.
Advertisement

Last edited by E-SPEC; 10-10-2014 at 01:11 PM.
E-SPEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 12:30 PM   #77
I keep RS good

Thanked 5,348 Times in 1,408 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by twitchyzero View Post
Anyone that comes up to me with a sob story I flat out refuse because they're typically not the ones in need of my help.
what i am saying is this.... HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT?

your attitude towards "ones with stories" is just fabricated in your mind man.

if i were a bum and telling stories helped me get more money, i would sure as fuck use that story everyday.

like YOU DONT KNOW... you're judging them based on... some... like "story" you made up in your head...

thats my whole point... you DONT know. and you CANT know unless you KNOW them.. or seen them habitually rip people off.
otherwise you're just guessing.

so my point is... how many homeless that ACTUALLY needed the money were turned away by you because u have some preconceived image of what they are based on the way they beg?

isnt that kinda crazy... like how can you know? its just a hunch...

isn't NOT giving them money cuz you're a cheapass or cuz u need the money yourself a WAY better reason not to give? than saying "oh he told me a story, he probably doesn't need it"

lol....

Quote:
Originally Posted by twitchyzero View Post
You can say without giving the addicts resources they'll just eventually steal from someone...to me it's the same idea behind not feeding wild animals...give an inch and they'll take a mile. You can say my tax dollars are funding injection sites anyways, but at least I know I'm not directly supporting/enabling crack users.
they already take a mile. cuz there's inches to be had everywhere. like i said, if its not you, its the next person. you're just like... a thing on a conveyor belt (side walk), and every product (person), that walks by... they have a chance of getting some money.

all u gotta do is flip the scenario around to see how crazy you are talking.

its like if you were at a sampler fair, they're giving out samples of food or drinks... you go up to one sampler and they go "sorry dude".

what are you gonna do?
you're just fucking gonna go to the next sampler. you don't fucking CARE what the first sampler said to you... he's just a vendor. there are MILLIONS of other vendors that you have an opportunity with.

that being said, you think you care what the vendor is thinking? u care why he didnt give u a sample? lol.. no.. fuck him, there's a vendor standing right next to him...

just flip the scenario around... what you think or do, has no real effect at all.

it's like .. just some delusional self fulfilling thought.

cuz you KNOW someone else will give it to them. and THEY KNOW that too.

what i am saying is, it is a binary thought/action. just that you have to come up with this long huge delusional story as to WHY you picked that action... im saying dont even bother thinking or justifying it. u just do it or u dont. your thoughts dont matter really (they only matter if you value self delusional justification, but if you value pragmatic change in the actual world... lol... nothing has changed because of your thoughts).
nipples neways...wat is with those fuck'n asians! i mean you would think they've never seen a dentist in their life. are dentists really that rare over there in ricey ricey and? looks like they're star trek ferrengi rejects! fuck'n have broken glass for teeth! goddaymn! and the smell....did a rat crawl in there and shit itself then marinate in its own shit as it decayed?ewwwwwwwwww! i swear...if one of those ferrengi asian girls gave head...when u pull the dick out it looks like it went thru a meat grinder! prolly shaved off a few slices of meat! *shudder*
Greebo i t-boned some guy and killed their baby, it was funny
silvia i have a couple asian guy friends that do very well with the ladies. but guess what, they go to the gym, they dont have long hair, they dont wear orange pants, and they dont play counterstrike. its not the ethnicity that the girls dont like, its the style and personality.
450HP Supra I am about to use your eye sockets as a shoe rack for my nuts. ...something about chinks, j-bodys, I can't quite remember as I was drunk and looking for a girl to punch in the clit. Think of it as a digital urinal, and you are the mint, except, instead of actually smelling mint, you smell like mothballs, rotten kimchee and virginity. I'm about to start drinking heavily now and you better be gone before I get back or I swear to god I will break the internet over my knee and use the pieces to beat you in the deformed skull with, cock muffler.
Iceman-19 If your gf cooks and cleans, good, tell the guy to take a fucking hike. If she doesnt, fuck, that joker can have her. Lifes too short to cook your own meals and do your own laundry, thats what women are for!
http://ho316.tumblr.com
Ulic Qel-Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 10-10-2014, 12:47 PM   #78
I have named my kids VIC and VLS

Thanked 7,286 Times in 2,578 Posts
Uliq, always breaking down the physiology of a situation..

Not everything is some sort of "mind fuck"

Don't care for your opinion like beggars don't care for my money, on to da next one
Old 10-10-2014, 01:00 PM   #79
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Thanked 1,759 Times in 282 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondaracer View Post
Uliq, always breaking down the physiology of a situation..

Not everything is some sort of "mind fuck"

Don't care for your opinion like beggars don't care for my money, on to da next one
Uliq makes very valid points though.

Though, I agree that he tends to go to the deep web to dissect a reply, but that's the kind of guy he is.

It's all good. On most occasions I feel he provides a rationale insight.
PeanutButter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 11:20 PM   #80
Orgasm Donor & Alatar owned my ass twice!

Thanked 5,618 Times in 2,304 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post
what i am saying is this.... HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT?

your attitude towards "ones with stories" is just fabricated in your mind man.
because the ones that approach me typically go " man i ran out of money so I need some for bus fare"

so you didn't take your ride into consideration when you were down to your last dollars?

as if he/she didn't try asking the bus driver who in this city will usually let you on for free if asked kindly?

you can smell the bullshit from a mile away
Old 10-12-2014, 09:53 AM   #81
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Thats still just your own speculation..lol
E-SPEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 12:02 PM   #82
Glorious Gaming PC Master Race

"Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish, he eats for a lifetime"

i don't give handouts.

EDIT: I'm too jaded by the countless begging scammers that approach me.

Last edited by Psykopathik; 10-12-2014 at 12:08 PM.
Psykopathik is offline   Reply With Quote