REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Entertainment Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/entertainment-forum_27/)
-   -   Ultra Rich Asian Girls Vancouver reality show premiering soon (https://www.revscene.net/forums/698783-ultra-rich-asian-girls-vancouver-reality-show-premiering-soon.html)

Mr.HappySilp 10-09-2014 01:29 PM

Ultra Rich Asian Girls Vancouver reality show premiering soon

Ultra Rich Asian Girls Vancouver reality show premiering soon

Vancouver’s latest reality show, HBICtv: Ultra Rich Asian Girls, will be launched sometime over the next few weeks after a highly successful casting call over the summer.

The casting video went viral on multiple online platforms, drawing 300,000 views on YouTube and 2.8 million in China.

The web-based reality series, produced by local television producer Kevin Li, explores the lives of the daughters of affluent, Mandarin-speaking Chinese-Canadians living in Vancouver.

How rich are the women exactly? At the moment, no information has been made public ahead of the launch, but they have inherited large fortunes.

They are deemed to be young independent women starting their life and careers with the newest Hermes Birken bags and Yves Saint Laurent shoes while vying for the status of “HBIC” – the “Hot B*tch In Charge.”

Here are exclusive sneak peek photos of the Chinese-Canadian women participating in the series:

I love it when the article states

"How rich are the women exactly? At the moment, no information has been made public ahead of the launch, but they have inherited large fortunes."

and right after said
"They are deemed to be young independent women starting their life and careers with the newest Hermes Birken bags and Yves Saint Laurent shoes while vying for the status of “HBIC” – the “Hot B*tch In Charge.”"

Yea if you are power by parents you aren't really independent........ I can't believe this actually makes it to the live TV. I guess TV have sunk to a new low level......

bumsuck 10-09-2014 01:32 PM

11/11 quality television

pastarocket 10-09-2014 01:36 PM

I'm only interested in what kind of cars these ladies are driving. :suspicious:

bumsuck 10-09-2014 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pastarocket (Post 8541139)

Probably your standard issue white over red Bentley GT , black over red RR Autobiography LWB, and maybe a Maserati Gran Turismo for the weekends

Hondaracer 10-09-2014 01:45 PM

Ultra rich is laying on your 300 million dollar yacht in the French Riviera, not Hermes nags and eating lunch at cactus club.

Same shit as all the other shows, the people with actual mega wealth wouldn't be caught dead on these shows.

ZN6 10-09-2014 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.HappySilp (Post 8541135)
Yea if you are power by parents you aren't really independent........ I can't believe this actually makes it to the live TV. I guess TV have sunk to a new low level......

We live in a society where being an underaged mother (like 13-14 year olds) is destined for TV reality shows. Anything that riles up a reaction will make it on TV. This is just pushing the absurdity boundaries and it's going to make money. There is no bottom to the game that is TV limbo; the bar just gets lower and lower.

In this world, you either make it by being famous or make it by being infamous.

sonick 10-09-2014 01:50 PM

What's with their fucked up knees

http://assets.vancitybuzz.com/wp-con...s-1.jpg?091f20

GLOW 10-09-2014 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sonick (Post 8541150)
What's with their fucked up knees

you really have to ask?
http://media.giphy.com/media/s3Zug4SSIPt6M/giphy.gif

:troll:

Qmx323 10-09-2014 02:20 PM

They must be on their knees a lot..

I wonder what for :suspicious:

:ilied:

Mr.C 10-09-2014 02:36 PM

I thought they'd get prettier girls for this kind of thing.

StylinRed 10-09-2014 02:40 PM

I think these types of shows are ridiculous and I originally thought they were meant for women with psychological issues to watch but after finding out so many RS'rs watch that other Vancouver based wives show I imagine this show will have a large audience of RS'rs as well

Bender Unit 10-09-2014 02:46 PM

RSers will click any link with the words "Asian Girls" :troll:

TOS'd 10-09-2014 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qmx323 (Post 8541169)
They must be on their knees a lot..

I wonder what for :suspicious:

:ilied:

To pray before they sleep every night? :confused:

Drow 10-09-2014 03:15 PM

U kno they (or some) arent actually ultra rich. Theyre just acting to put on a show

Ulic Qel-Droma 10-09-2014 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hondaracer (Post 8541144)
Ultra rich is laying on your 300 million dollar yacht in the French Riviera, not Hermes nags and eating lunch at cactus club.

Same shit as all the other shows, the people with actual mega wealth wouldn't be caught dead on these shows.

yeah but no hot woman is in that status.

we're talking about "young" "hot"(debatable) asian girls.

there are no "young" "hot" any female, that is "ultra" rich nor made it on their own haha...

look at the top richest women on this planet, none of them are hot, and if they are, they certainly didnt make it on their own.

hot and self made are never in the same sentence.

hot and "ULTRA" rich are never in the same sentence either.

StylinRed 10-09-2014 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma (Post 8541200)

oh yes they are!
they aren't self made though of course they're the daughters of hundred millionaires and billionaires

Ulic Qel-Droma 10-09-2014 03:31 PM

so in the RS mentality, thats not "their" money lol.

that 300million dollar yatch is not theirs, it's their dads.

bcrdukes 10-09-2014 03:35 PM

Send them my way. I will learn how to speak meowmeowmeowmeowmeow.

StylinRed 10-09-2014 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma (Post 8541205)
so in the RS mentality, thats not "their" money lol.

that 300million dollar yatch is not theirs, it's their dads.

hondas point though, i think, is that even their parents don't have the cash for a 300million yacht

Hondaracer 10-09-2014 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma (Post 8541200)
yeah but no hot woman is in that status.

we're talking about "young" "hot"(debatable) asian girls.

there are no "young" "hot" any female, that is "ultra" rich nor made it on their own haha...

look at the top richest women on this planet, none of them are hot, and if they are, they certainly didnt make it on their own.

hot and self made are never in the same sentence.

old money only really, and yea its not like they made it themselves

I probably wouldn't have as big of a deal if these shows were actually about like extravagance and "money" not pull up in a C63 to a patio and argue about the other bitches on the show for 15 minutes

go on private planes popping stupid expensive bottles to remote locations, Hell even like film building a house, or their vacation homes etc.

Even the Vancouver Housewives show, outside of driving exotics the 1 or 2 episodes i skimmed through they did shit that your average broke $5 baller could do

GLOW 10-09-2014 08:28 PM

when i heard they were eating at cactus club i was like :lawl:

Qmx323 10-09-2014 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TOS'd (Post 8541189)
To pray before they sleep every night? :confused:

To receive his (lords) "blessings" all *over* their faces

Ulic Qel-Droma 10-09-2014 09:56 PM

lol, all i know is this.... i've met a lot of different types of rich people, and some can be considered ultra rich (1b+ net worth)...

i can only say this... everyone spends money in very different and often very surprising ways. LOL.

Splmash 10-09-2014 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pastarocket (Post 8541139)

http://assets.vancitybuzz.com/wp-con...600.jpg?091f20

zilley 10-09-2014 10:12 PM

so is this show gonna be in english or chinese?