REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 04-07-2015, 08:28 AM   #26
I keep RS good

Thanked 5,348 Times in 1,408 Posts
it's easy.

you buy whatever the fuck is going up, until it stops going up. everything else is flipping a coin and taking a gamble.

USD is king right now.
Advertisement
nipples neways...wat is with those fuck'n asians! i mean you would think they've never seen a dentist in their life. are dentists really that rare over there in ricey ricey and? looks like they're star trek ferrengi rejects! fuck'n have broken glass for teeth! goddaymn! and the smell....did a rat crawl in there and shit itself then marinate in its own shit as it decayed?ewwwwwwwwww! i swear...if one of those ferrengi asian girls gave head...when u pull the dick out it looks like it went thru a meat grinder! prolly shaved off a few slices of meat! *shudder*
Greebo i t-boned some guy and killed their baby, it was funny
silvia i have a couple asian guy friends that do very well with the ladies. but guess what, they go to the gym, they dont have long hair, they dont wear orange pants, and they dont play counterstrike. its not the ethnicity that the girls dont like, its the style and personality.
450HP Supra I am about to use your eye sockets as a shoe rack for my nuts. ...something about chinks, j-bodys, I can't quite remember as I was drunk and looking for a girl to punch in the clit. Think of it as a digital urinal, and you are the mint, except, instead of actually smelling mint, you smell like mothballs, rotten kimchee and virginity. I'm about to start drinking heavily now and you better be gone before I get back or I swear to god I will break the internet over my knee and use the pieces to beat you in the deformed skull with, cock muffler.
Iceman-19 If your gf cooks and cleans, good, tell the guy to take a fucking hike. If she doesnt, fuck, that joker can have her. Lifes too short to cook your own meals and do your own laundry, thats what women are for!
http://ho316.tumblr.com
Ulic Qel-Droma is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 09:44 AM   #27
up yours, children!

Thanked 3,021 Times in 1,058 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pastarocket View Post
-so much offshore real estate investment from ballers living here.
I was visiting someone I know in Deep Cove yesterday, and was amazed at the development going on there. But it's a ghost town. The only time you see life on her road is when the gardeners show up to cut the grass. Other than that, you'll see cars in the driveways of every 5th house. The rest are dark and unchanged from the last time I came by. The house behind her sold for $15 million a year and a half ago, bought by a guy from China. It's been vacant ever since.

Such a shame that our finest pieces of real estate are rotting away with no one to enjoy them.
Old 04-07-2015, 10:45 AM   #28
CRS
ninja edits your posts without your knowledge

Thanked 5,489 Times in 1,480 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by originalhypa View Post
I was visiting someone I know in Deep Cove yesterday, and was amazed at the development going on there. But it's a ghost town. The only time you see life on her road is when the gardeners show up to cut the grass. Other than that, you'll see cars in the driveways of every 5th house. The rest are dark and unchanged from the last time I came by. The house behind her sold for $15 million a year and a half ago, bought by a guy from China. It's been vacant ever since.

Such a shame that our finest pieces of real estate are rotting away with no one to enjoy them.
Sounds like the perfect place to have an unofficial RS BBQ.
CRS is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-07-2015, 12:44 PM   #29
I signed up to a Zionist website and all the Illuminati gave me was this lousy usertitle

-------------------------------------------- bump -----------------------------------------------

Sept 23 is a significant date in this... its been covertly shown in movies and cartoons... now see how google and a TV show have an eery connection.

To test it first...
Go to Google maps, zoom all the way out
www.google.ca/maps

and put in John F. Kennedy's death date, 11/22/1963
It will take you to his Presidential Library.

Now put in the date 9/23/2015 (remember to be zoomed out on the globe)
it will take you to CERN
Quote:
CERN, the European Organization for Nuclear Research, is one of the world's largest and most respected centres for scientific research.
also home to the worlds largest partical collider

Now see how that date and this organization are connected in this show. Something big to come?
jasonturbo & westopher in the election thread
http://www.revscene.net/forums/70467...ml#post8668948
http://www.revscene.net/forums/70467...ml#post8667115
Real news
www.tinyurl.com/kpg44bc
CharlesInCharge is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 09-07-2015, 01:46 PM   #30
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 3,032 Times in 799 Posts
Those god damn illuminati showing us exactly whats going to happen right before the event actually happens.

Man they are just huge trolls eh!
radioman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 08:35 PM   #31
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,938 Times in 765 Posts
Cic, when Ur proven wrong on sept 23, will u admit that ur crackers and will shut up about zionisits?
4444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 08:49 PM   #32
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 17,634 Times in 5,341 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge View Post
-------------------------------------------- bump -----------------------------------------------

Sept 23 is a significant date in this... its been covertly shown in movies and cartoons... now see how google and a TV show have an eery connection.

To test it first...
Go to Google maps, zoom all the way out
www.google.ca/maps

and put in John F. Kennedy's death date, 11/22/1963
It will take you to his Presidential Library.

Now put in the date 9/23/2015 (remember to be zoomed out on the globe)
it will take you to CERN

also home to the worlds largest partical collider

Now see how that date and this organization are connected in this show. Something big to come?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsSgrbEc8XQ
THIS IS FUCKING INSANE EVEN FOR YOU
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-07-2015, 08:53 PM   #33
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 4,550 Times in 1,368 Posts
Timpo is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-09-2015, 01:35 PM   #34
I signed up to a Zionist website and all the Illuminati gave me was this lousy usertitle

Great video Timpo, will have to check out the series one day.

Heres a guy on mainstream news talking about shifting American assets to foreign ones because it could all crash.

Quote:
As Peter very accurately points out in the video, there has been NO recovery. All the gains people have seen in real estate or their stock portfolios have been artificial. Temporary bubbles have been created in both markets as a result of the loose monetary policy of the Fed, which has resulted in the APPEARANCE of a recovery within both the stock market and the real estate market. Once those bubbles pop, and they will, the Obama presidency will have nothing to show for doubling the nations debt since the country was founded taking the national debt from $10 TRILLION to $20 TRILLION dollars in only eight years, but the economy he will leave behind will be WORSE than the one he inherited in 2008. Watch the video for more of what to expect in coming months…
Real news
www.tinyurl.com/kpg44bc
This post FAILED by:
Old 09-09-2015, 02:25 PM   #35
I keep RS good

Thanked 5,348 Times in 1,408 Posts
everything is artificial

it will just get more and more artificial till we're all living in some matrix shit. our economy is already half way there.

they just need to reset or hit some buttons to stop things from getting bad. as long as they can control it artificially, they can just go back and stop and delete the causes for deterministic crashes.

as for now, why not just reap what the benefits are lol.
nipples neways...wat is with those fuck'n asians! i mean you would think they've never seen a dentist in their life. are dentists really that rare over there in ricey ricey and? looks like they're star trek ferrengi rejects! fuck'n have broken glass for teeth! goddaymn! and the smell....did a rat crawl in there and shit itself then marinate in its own shit as it decayed?ewwwwwwwwww! i swear...if one of those ferrengi asian girls gave head...when u pull the dick out it looks like it went thru a meat grinder! prolly shaved off a few slices of meat! *shudder*
Greebo i t-boned some guy and killed their baby, it was funny
silvia i have a couple asian guy friends that do very well with the ladies. but guess what, they go to the gym, they dont have long hair, they dont wear orange pants, and they dont play counterstrike. its not the ethnicity that the girls dont like, its the style and personality.
450HP Supra I am about to use your eye sockets as a shoe rack for my nuts. ...something about chinks, j-bodys, I can't quite remember as I was drunk and looking for a girl to punch in the clit. Think of it as a digital urinal, and you are the mint, except, instead of actually smelling mint, you smell like mothballs, rotten kimchee and virginity. I'm about to start drinking heavily now and you better be gone before I get back or I swear to god I will break the internet over my knee and use the pieces to beat you in the deformed skull with, cock muffler.
Iceman-19 If your gf cooks and cleans, good, tell the guy to take a fucking hike. If she doesnt, fuck, that joker can have her. Lifes too short to cook your own meals and do your own laundry, thats what women are for!
http://ho316.tumblr.com
Ulic Qel-Droma is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 03:58 PM   #36
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timpo View Post
Ron Paul 2012

Old 09-09-2015, 04:03 PM   #37
Ricer Mod

Thanked 4,671 Times in 1,351 Posts
Clearly the Markets are Vulcan.

Berz out.
Old 09-09-2015, 06:41 PM   #38
Ready to be Man handled by RS!

Spoiler!

We must go deeper.
  • The number of countries with a more powerful economy than the Zionist-run United States? 0
  • The first president of the United States (George Washington) was born in northern Virginia. The area code for the region? 571
  • The George Washington University has a research facility on bees. Bees live in hives. “Hives” is also the colloquial name for urticaria. Big pharma would have you believe urticaria can be treated with Fexofenadine hydrochloride. The print number of that drug? 018
  • By 2040, it’s expected that India will join ZioAmerica and China as a world economic leader. As usual, September 23 comes into this equation:
    9x23 = 207
    207+2040 = 2247

Put those numbers together, and you get 000/571/018/2247. Enter that in Google, and what do you get?

Nothing.

However, convert the last number to hex, and you get 8c7. Now enter 000/571/018/8c7 in Google, and what is the first image brought up?
Spoiler!
El Dumbasso is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-09-2015, 06:46 PM   #39
PM me for my nudes

Thanked 3,353 Times in 886 Posts
10/10

buying you a coffee at a meet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkunkWorks View Post
This wouldn't happen if you didn't drive a peasant car like an Audi...
Quote:
[14-05, 14:59] FastAnna You tiny bra wearing, gigantic son of a bitch
[15-05, 10:35] FastAnna Yeah I was dreaming of those big titties in that tiny bra
Quote:
Originally Posted by westopher View Post
I'd probably blow someone for that 911
smoothie. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 09:36 PM   #40

Surely when the US tanks, Canada will follow through... sub-oligarch foresees the future...

"Some People Just Don't Fit In The Economy" Buffett Explains: "We'll Send Them Off To Afghanistan" 3:40+
Real news
www.tinyurl.com/kpg44bc
This post FAILED by:
Old 09-09-2015, 10:05 PM   #41
Survivor MOD

Thanked 1,504 Times in 525 Posts
fuck the economy

bring on the zombies!