REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 04-23-2015, 07:06 AM   #1
Banned (ABWS)

Privitization ftw just not to citizens

Canadian Wheat Board to be sold to Saudi-owned Global Grain Group | Globalnews.ca

Next stop bill c51
https://stopc51.ca/about-c51
Advertisement
Nomomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 07:46 AM   #2
Cant Stop Modding Fat Cars w/ Cheap Pasts!

Thanked 9,234 Times in 3,293 Posts
Wow he's selling Canada left and right...
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 04-23-2015, 08:23 AM   #3
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,938 Times in 765 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by StylinRed View Post
Wow he's selling Canada left and right...
canada has been being sold off to the highest bidder for a looooong time at all levels.

canadians claim to be proud, but the actions of the nation do not reflect this.
4444 is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 04-23-2015, 10:02 AM   #4
Rs has made me the man i am today!

This reeks of corporatism!
Infiniti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 10:25 AM   #5
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Thanked 1,418 Times in 403 Posts
Meh.

It's happening everywhere, in every country, on different scales.

This is what happens when a society cares more about Kim Kardashian and Kanye West instead of politics or the actions of their government.
Tone Loc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 12:19 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infiniti View Post
This reeks of corporatism!
i think it reeks of a lack of competitive spirit and desire to win. Too many of our residents are more interested in going on social support, taking advantage of the system, etc. than working hard.

you can privatize everything, having the brightest and best Canadians owning everything.

Canada is becoming less competitive for whatever reason (there are many), plenty of Asian and Middle Eastern (and European, American, etc) companies are ready to step in and take advantage.
This post thanked by:
Old 04-23-2015, 04:29 PM   #7
MiX iT Up!

Thanked 1,908 Times in 771 Posts
eat or be eaten..

Sometimes we tend to be in despair when the person we love leaves us, but the truth is, it's not our loss, but theirs, for they left the only person who couldn't give up on them.

Make the effort and take the risk..

"Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't." - Eleanor Roosevelt
tiger_handheld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 04:40 PM   #8
I keep RS good

Thanked 5,348 Times in 1,408 Posts
free markets man.

capitalism.

whoever got the money, got the power to buy whatever they want.

we are all capitalists. money rules all.

global markets, there are no borders.
nipples neways...wat is with those fuck'n asians! i mean you would think they've never seen a dentist in their life. are dentists really that rare over there in ricey ricey and? looks like they're star trek ferrengi rejects! fuck'n have broken glass for teeth! goddaymn! and the smell....did a rat crawl in there and shit itself then marinate in its own shit as it decayed?ewwwwwwwwww! i swear...if one of those ferrengi asian girls gave head...when u pull the dick out it looks like it went thru a meat grinder! prolly shaved off a few slices of meat! *shudder*
Greebo i t-boned some guy and killed their baby, it was funny
silvia i have a couple asian guy friends that do very well with the ladies. but guess what, they go to the gym, they dont have long hair, they dont wear orange pants, and they dont play counterstrike. its not the ethnicity that the girls dont like, its the style and personality.
450HP Supra I am about to use your eye sockets as a shoe rack for my nuts. ...something about chinks, j-bodys, I can't quite remember as I was drunk and looking for a girl to punch in the clit. Think of it as a digital urinal, and you are the mint, except, instead of actually smelling mint, you smell like mothballs, rotten kimchee and virginity. I'm about to start drinking heavily now and you better be gone before I get back or I swear to god I will break the internet over my knee and use the pieces to beat you in the deformed skull with, cock muffler.
Iceman-19 If your gf cooks and cleans, good, tell the guy to take a fucking hike. If she doesnt, fuck, that joker can have her. Lifes too short to cook your own meals and do your own laundry, thats what women are for!
http://ho316.tumblr.com
Ulic Qel-Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 04-23-2015, 04:46 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post
free markets man.

capitalism.

whoever got the money, got the power to buy whatever they want.

we are all capitalists. money rules all.

global markets, there are no borders.
one could argue that the government's principal goal is to protect the assets of it's constituents, in this case, not selling off canadian real assets or income generating assets / groups of assets (wheat board)
This post thanked by:
Old 04-23-2015, 04:49 PM   #10
I keep RS good

Thanked 5,348 Times in 1,408 Posts
well maybe some rich canadian groups can go buy other countries stuff.
nipples neways...wat is with those fuck'n asians! i mean you would think they've never seen a dentist in their life. are dentists really that rare over there in ricey ricey and? looks like they're star trek ferrengi rejects! fuck'n have broken glass for teeth! goddaymn! and the smell....did a rat crawl in there and shit itself then marinate in its own shit as it decayed?ewwwwwwwwww! i swear...if one of those ferrengi asian girls gave head...when u pull the dick out it looks like it went thru a meat grinder! prolly shaved off a few slices of meat! *shudder*
Greebo i t-boned some guy and killed their baby, it was funny
silvia i have a couple asian guy friends that do very well with the ladies. but guess what, they go to the gym, they dont have long hair, they dont wear orange pants, and they dont play counterstrike. its not the ethnicity that the girls dont like, its the style and personality.
450HP Supra I am about to use your eye sockets as a shoe rack for my nuts. ...something about chinks, j-bodys, I can't quite remember as I was drunk and looking for a girl to punch in the clit. Think of it as a digital urinal, and you are the mint, except, instead of actually smelling mint, you smell like mothballs, rotten kimchee and virginity. I'm about to start drinking heavily now and you better be gone before I get back or I swear to god I will break the internet over my knee and use the pieces to beat you in the deformed skull with, cock muffler.
Iceman-19 If your gf cooks and cleans, good, tell the guy to take a fucking hike. If she doesnt, fuck, that joker can have her. Lifes too short to cook your own meals and do your own laundry, thats what women are for!
http://ho316.tumblr.com
Ulic Qel-Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 11:53 PM   #11
I signed up to a Zionist website and all the Illuminati gave me was this lousy usertitle

Cant wait for the day when Canuck players get isis sponsor badges on their jerseys.

In a province of Australia, a ZioAmerican Commonwealth nation like Canada, they started implementing a law where welfare and child benefits are cut off for families in which their children arent vaccinated.

This country is turning to shit.
jasonturbo & westopher in the election thread
http://www.revscene.net/forums/70467...ml#post8668948
http://www.revscene.net/forums/70467...ml#post8667115
Real news
www.tinyurl.com/kpg44bc
CharlesInCharge is online now   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 04-24-2015, 07:49 AM   #12
Need to Shave n Shower, but I CANT STOP POSTING ON RS

Thanked 6,445 Times in 1,212 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post
well maybe some rich canadian groups can go buy other countries stuff.
never heard such thing, only heard rich Chinese Canadian groups go back to China, Hong Kong or Taiwan to buy silly stuff for their gfs.
asian_XL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 10:47 AM   #13
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4444 View Post
i think it reeks of a lack of competitive spirit and desire to win. Too many of our residents are more interested in going on social support, taking advantage of the system, etc. than working hard.

you can privatize everything, having the brightest and best Canadians owning everything.

Canada is becoming less competitive for whatever reason (there are many), plenty of Asian and Middle Eastern (and European, American, etc) companies are ready to step in and take advantage.
Enough already, with that tired and old Neo-liberal "work hard" crap! Its simplistic, and completely overlooks the serious socioeconomic issues facing society today.
Infiniti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 11:44 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infiniti View Post
Enough already, with that tired and old Neo-liberal "work hard" crap! Its simplistic, and completely overlooks the serious socioeconomic issues facing society today.
enough with your excuses - socioeconomic factors is just another way of saying people looking for excuses for not taking responsibility for their life.
Old 04-24-2015, 01:36 PM   #15
reads most threads with his pants around his ankles, especially in the Forced Induction forum.

Thanked 1,665 Times in 847 Posts
Let's sell our bike lanes to the rich!!! Oh wait they don't care about bike lanes....
Mr.HappySilp is offline   Reply With Quote