REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 06-07-2015, 08:29 PM   #126
Performance Moderator

Thanked 15,430 Times in 5,106 Posts
Guys you're forgetting his friend offered him a free dash cam but it wasn't good enough because he wants one that does front and rear
Advertisement
68style is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 08:44 PM   #127
I bringith the lowerballerith

test
geeknerd is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 06-07-2015, 09:32 PM   #128
Need to Seek Professional Help

Thanked 1,820 Times in 501 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by v_tec View Post
I have the G1W, it's really good in the daytime as well as dawn/dusk, but low-light performance (like most Chinese dash cams) is not amazing. Good enough to see license plates and defining features of cars though.

I still find it absolutely nonsensical how someone can afford to drop $4,000 on a set of Rays wheels but needs to essentially panhandle in order to buy a $50 dash cam. How shameless can you get?!
Tone Loc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 12:57 AM   #129

thanks for the $5 anonymous.
who wants in?
https://www.gofundme.com/whdb3gs/
This post FAILED by:
Old 06-08-2015, 08:48 AM   #130
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 3,844 Times in 880 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by geeknerd View Post
thanks for the $5 anonymous.
who wants in?
https://www.gofundme.com/whdb3gs/
stfu its not funny
EmperorIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 09:09 AM   #131

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmperorIS View Post
stfu its not funny
$5 aint a joke
This post FAILED by:
Old 06-08-2015, 09:43 AM   #132
PM me for my nudes

Thanked 3,772 Times in 1,001 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkunkWorks View Post
This wouldn't happen if you didn't drive a peasant car like an Audi...
Quote:
[14-05, 14:59] FastAnna You tiny bra wearing, gigantic son of a bitch
[15-05, 10:35] FastAnna Yeah I was dreaming of those big titties in that tiny bra
Quote:
Originally Posted by westopher View Post
I'd probably blow someone for that 911
smoothie. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 11:47 AM   #133
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

Thanked 2,532 Times in 446 Posts
using the gofundme site for the wrong reason should be punishment by DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
"Not driving your car hard to keep it in nice shape for the next buyer is like not banging your girlfriend to keep her fresh for her next boyfriend"
Grim is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-09-2015, 12:00 AM   #134
RS Lurker, I don't post!

Y'all are a bunch of entitled whiners. If a person wants to ask a favour from someone - may it be a stranger or someone they know, or someone they've talked to once in their lives - they may. Are you going to go as far as to call every pet project fund me account asking to fund their movie production or other creative ventures 'wrong' or 'unwothy'? No. Fixing a car would with interest and passion is one and the same to an artists wanting to fund their creative ideas or an engineer wanting someone to support their inventions. His car is a passion that envokes going to car meets, making new friends, positivity through racing.

Without even knowing any back story on the matter, you've chosen to down right act a fool by discussing something SO menial here on the stupid internet with other people you don't even know. Instead, you decide to pin point personal facts about this person that you don't know - further creeping onto his social media, judging posts and pushing yourself further and further into an ignorant bias of something you don't have any real knowledge or understanding about. It's easy to judge someone superficially - maybe I can try any one of you someday. But I won't because I rather spend my time doing something worth while.

If you don't like what you see on a friend of a friends post, or something rubs you the wrong way - scoff about it, maybe even chuckle to yourself but DON'T become another mindless drone, puffing your chest with allegations to make yourself feel a little better than someone else.

You want a REAL person to pick on through the internet - maybe pick something with a little bit more validity and worth. Underneath are some people that come to mind:

https://thump.vice.com/en_us/article...him-his-career
https://www.facebook.com/ChristyClarkForBC
Prime Minister Stephen Harper | Prime Minister of Canada

Let's all just move pass whatever you think is 'wrong' and maybe you all your rattled up energy on complaining and picking on someone that's ACTUALLY worth it...

The Sister. Go ahead, creep me - I dare you. I'll bite you in the ass.
nessahhh is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-09-2015, 12:02 AM   #135
I am Hook'd on RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by nessahhh View Post
Y'all are a bunch of entitled whiners. If a person wants to ask a favour from someone - may it be a stranger or someone they know, or someone they've talked to once in their lives - they may. Are you going to go as far as to call every pet project fund me account asking to fund their movie production or other creative ventures 'wrong' or 'unwothy'? No. Fixing a car would with interest and passion is one and the same to an artists wanting to fund their creative ideas or an engineer wanting someone to support their inventions. His car is a passion that envokes going to car meets, making new friends, positivity through racing.

Without even knowing any back story on the matter, you've chosen to down right act a fool by discussing something SO menial here on the stupid internet with other people you don't even know. Instead, you decide to pin point personal facts about this person that you don't know - further creeping onto his social media, judging posts and pushing yourself further and further into an ignorant bias of something you don't have any real knowledge or understanding about. It's easy to judge someone superficially - maybe I can try any one of you someday. But I won't because I rather spend my time doing something worth while.

If you don't like what you see on a friend of a friends post, or something rubs you the wrong way - scoff about it, maybe even chuckle to yourself but DON'T become another mindless drone, puffing your chest with allegations to make yourself feel a little better than someone else.

You want a REAL person to pick on through the internet - maybe pick something with a little bit more validity and worth. Underneath are some people that come to mind:

Let's all just move pass whatever you think is 'wrong' and maybe you all your rattled up energy on complaining and picking on someone that's ACTUALLY worth it...

you mad bro?
Aria is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 06-09-2015, 12:28 AM   #136
MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

Thanked 3,511 Times in 1,156 Posts
This thread was on its way to die today, and you bumped it, seriously? If it was dying and he's your friend, why not just let it die and save him some face, yet you chose to bump it and keep it going.

Quote:

[03-07, 03:26] Yodamaster - The feeling when you quickly insert without hitting the sides
nabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 01:11 AM   #137
I only answer to my username, my real name is Irrelevant!

Thanked 10,381 Times in 3,907 Posts
im guessing it's his sister? who's pro asking for money when you dont need it... surprise surprise
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-09-2015, 01:16 AM   #138
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 8,911 Times in 3,872 Posts
Quote:
here on the stupid internet
Your whole post screams your ignorance of how the internet works. Now RS is generally a pretty nice place compared to the rest of the internet, but you really don't know what you're setting yourself up for, so I'm going to be nice and advise you to delete your post and avoid trying to start fights while unarmed.
1992 Toyota Celica GT-S ["sold"] \\ 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD [sold] \\ 2000 Jeep Cherokee [sold] \\ 1997 Honda Prelude [sold] \\ 1992 Jeep YJ [sold/crashed] \\ 1987 Mazda RX-7 [sold] \\ 1987 Toyota Celica GT-S [crushed]
Quote:
Originally Posted by maksimizer View Post
half those dudes are hotter than ,my GF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevYouUp View Post
reading this thread is like waiting for goku to charge up a spirit bomb in dragon ball z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good_KarMa View Post
OH thank god. I thought u had sex with my wife. :cry:
underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 01:23 AM   #139
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 5,223 Times in 1,388 Posts
Here we go again

[13-03, 11:25] MG1 when you hit the brakes, it shoots cum at pedestrian - bukkake

[12-03, 19:06] meme405 That e30 is so mexiflushed I thought we were in albuquerque

[12-03, 23:03] rb when i see a modded element. I have nothing but respect. either the parents kicked him out or the guy is killing hookers in the back
Akinari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 03:59 AM   #140
Say! Say! Say!

Thanked 3,215 Times in 1,398 Posts
Quote:

So hardcore.
Originally Posted by 89blkcivic View Post
Did I tell you guys black is my favourite colour? My Ridgeline is black. My Honda Fit is black. Wish my dick was black........ LOL.
Razor Ramon HG is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 06-09-2015, 05:30 AM   #141
(╯°□°)╯聽不到 ╮(°□°╮)

Thanked 11,196 Times in 2,276 Posts
Quote:

Most of the forum already moved past this... so why u bump it?
y u butthurt
Tim Budong is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-09-2015, 07:02 AM   #142
Waxin’ Punks

Thanked 6,043 Times in 2,076 Posts
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MG1 View Post
punkwax, I don't care what your friends say about you, you are gold!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemhg View Post
What do your farts sound like then?
punkwax is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-09-2015, 07:11 AM   #143

Thanked 3,242 Times in 861 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor Ramon HG View Post

So hardcore.
I think that's just a photo of op
radioman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 07:15 AM   #144
(╯°□°)╯聽不到 ╮(°□°╮)

Thanked 11,196 Times in 2,276 Posts
Tim Budong is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-09-2015, 08:13 AM   #145
PM me for my nudes

Quote:
..entitled whiners. ..
Quote:
Quote:
[15-05, 10:35] FastAnna Yeah I was dreaming of those big titties in that tiny bra
Quote:
Old 06-09-2015, 08:41 AM   #146

Thanked 2,595 Times in 922 Posts
So this was brought to my attention.

(link edited)

It's a link to the dirty about the OP. Publicly shaming him on this site is one thing, but posting the guys pic on the dirty and trying to tarnish his rep is just sad.

Last edited by Eff-1; 06-09-2015 at 10:26 AM. Reason: Would prefer we don't spread that around.
Gucci Mane is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-09-2015, 08:44 AM   #147
PM me for my nudes

sigh.

leave that shit out of here please.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-09-2015, 09:01 AM   #148
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 31,162 Times in 7,154 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pidish View Post
It's a link to the dirty about the OP. Publicly shaming him on this site is one thing, but posting the guys pic on the dirty and trying to tarnish his rep is just sad.
Yeah, I mean cracking a joke about him, being a dick or whatever on here is over when the thread passes (and it had until the white knight came storming in bumping it up, congrats sis) but that dirty shit is malicious, and going above and beyond to try and shit on someones reputation. Its unnecessary and speaks volumes of how big of a fucking loser the person is that takes the time to do it.
Westopher is correct.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fsy82 View Post
seems like you got a dick up your ass well..get that checked
Quote:
Originally Posted by punkwax View Post
Well.. I’d hate to be the first to say it, but Westopher is correct.
westopher is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 09:01 AM   #149
ZN6
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

Thanked 1,731 Times in 649 Posts
It's funny, I try and fund raise for charity and it takes me forever to raise minimum amounts not to mention CiC shitting on my fundraising thread, yet one guy has a gofundme to get a dashcam and the donations pour in in one day.

I must be doing something terribly wrong or I am just not internet-likable
ZN6 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-09-2015, 09:08 AM   #150
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

Thanked 2,532 Times in 446 Posts
Round 2! Yeeeurryeeeeeyeeuurrrr

Quote:
"Not driving your car hard to keep it in nice shape for the next buyer is like not banging your girlfriend to keep her fresh for her next boyfriend"
Grim is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by: